THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1050020 - 04/02/21 01:22 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Extreme

So he appears to be your choice as a representative when promoting your interests in the capital?

#1050026 - 04/02/21 01:43 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I follow through on my monetary/asset bets... but a bet of this nature is ripe to be broken and full of entertainment.

-FishDam/Streamer

Sure you do.

All bets you make are ripe to be broken because your word isn't worth fuckall.

Boo hoo. Only people on the darkside think that, so I don’t really care.

-FishDam/Streamer

That's because only the folks on the Dark Side can see what a sack of sh!t you are.

If everyone else knew you're a bet welcher, they'd think you're a sack of sh!t, too.

You shouldn't have made the bet if you're too gutless to live with losing.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1050041 - 04/02/21 04:49 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
So which one of these did he bang BlueAnon?

Most likely the guy hiding behind the girl in gray; Gaetz is a Republican, after all...

#1050047 - 04/02/21 05:36 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Fox News seems to be distancing themselves from Gaetz.

I was watching Fox because they had better coverage of the Capitol incident.

#1050049 - 04/02/21 05:57 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Hey Steamer,

Ask anyone you know - ANYONE - if you make a bet, should you comply with the conditions set by the bet?

100% of them will say you should. So 100% will agree that you are a complete waste of skin because you made a bet and then DIDN'T live up to your end of the bet.

You suck. You made the bet, and then welched on it. You should run along and go fvck yourself. You're second in a line a sacks of sh!t that have sullied the pages of the Dark Side over the years. #1 Hank the Welcher #2 Steamer the Welcher #3 RICH G. the Welcher

RICH gets third place because he's insane.

#1050054 - 04/02/21 06:53 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Hey Steamer,

You should run along and go fvck yourself. You're second in a line a sacks of sh!t that have sullied the pages of the Dark Side over the years. #1 Hank the Welcher #2 Steamer the Welcher #3 RICH G. the Welcher

So much anger. If you truly believe that then you either A. Have terrible reading comprehension, B. Strong Confirmation Bias and Political Bias or C. You’re just as delusional as Richie G.

Be honest with yourself for once. Might do you some good.

-FishDam/Streamer

#1050064 - 04/02/21 07:33 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

Hey Steamer,

You should run along and go fvck yourself. You're second in a line a sacks of sh!t that have sullied the pages of the Dark Side over the years. #1 Hank the Welcher #2 Steamer the Welcher #3 RICH G. the Welcher

So much anger. If you truly believe that then you either A. Have terrible reading comprehension, B. Strong Confirmation Bias and Political Bias or C. You’re just as delusional as Richie G.

Be honest with yourself for once. Might do you some good.

-FishDam/Streamer

Sure, welcher.

You're just desperately grasping at straws to explain your lack of principle and inability to live up to your obligations.

You made a bet, lost, then didn't honor it. It's not complicated - you're a welcher and a turd.

My reading comprehension is far superior to yours, and I'd bet you on it, but you welch on your bets, so there's that.

This is what happens when you welch on bets on the Dark Side. You hear about it - because you should. You made the bet. Deal with it, Steamer.

No wonder you couldn't be a cop. Even with their low ethical standards, you couldn't make the grade.

#1050066 - 04/02/21 07:38 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

You still seem really concerned about this non-monetary bet with the shillshe. Shouldn’t you have more important things to worry about in your life than being overly concerned with something online between two people that doesn’t even involve you?

You must not have a lot going on in your life.

-Steamy

#1050068 - 04/02/21 07:42 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Dan S. Offline

What does money have to do with it?

You gave your word.

Your word isn't worth sh!t.

You proved it by coming back as FishDam instead of packing up and getting lost like you said you would.

Did I miss anything?

Didn't think so.

What's going on in my life has nothing to do with you welching on the bet you made. Why'd you bring that up other than to distract from the fact that you're a bet welcher?

#1050071 - 04/02/21 08:01 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

No denying I welched on the bet. It was a bet of little importance over something trivial. Mostly an opportunity to talk schit back and forth. Had the bet been something of merit or for financial stakes, it would have been different. If you can’t distinguish that type of difference then I would say you have more important things to worry about. I’m okay with being ripped on for being a welcher because of it. Just like someone running a red light is a law breaker. Seems like a fitting analogy.

-Steamy

#1050072 - 04/02/21 08:20 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Dan S. Offline

Of course it was trivial and of little importance.

Like your word.

And your character.

#1050084 - 04/04/21 06:31 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I thought Illashehehe said it was ok for Streamer to return? Wasn't this about the election and if Streamy lost, then he would leave?

#1050085 - 04/04/21 09:17 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

The bet was if Trump won the shillshee had to leave the darkside, and if Biden won, I had to leave the darkside. Shillshee won and never said it was okay for me to return. I decided to return to rip on him after being absent only 3 months. He was running his belligerent mouth per usual and needed to be told to STFU... something other people on the darkside failed to do. There needed to be more balance brought back to the darkside.

Had I won the bet though, I actually wouldn’t have wanted him to leave. I just wanted one more thing to rip on him for. I didn’t actually think Biden was going to pull it off. But alas, it happened and unlike most on the darkside, I admit I was wrong about something, and I’m totally welching on the petty bet to begin with. With that said, I’m totally deserving of being ripped on for it.

-FishDam/Steamy

#1050087 - 04/04/21 09:29 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Long story short Steamers word means fuckall, welcher loser Hank wannabe.

#1050090 - 04/04/21 09:46 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Feel free to call me a welcher, but Hank is a shill to the right similar to you being a shill for the left. I am a shill to free thought and science. Sometimes the right gets things right and sometimes the left gets things right. That is nothing like Hank and certainly nothing like you.

-FishDam/Steamy

#1050092 - 04/04/21 09:48 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Coming Soon
Look at Steamerpile, making this thread all about himself.

I didn’t know you were Todd’s bf.

The bite is on! You just can’t stay away can you?

-FishDam/Steamy

#1050094 - 04/04/21 09:53 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Steamer has no identity. Unless you count the smug prick in him.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard this. Honest. You must know me so well.

-FishDam/Steamy

#1050097 - 04/04/21 10:00 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

If you want to act like Hank, then you get treated like Hank.
Welcher scum

#1050099 - 04/04/21 10:04 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Steamer has no identity. Unless you count the smug prick in him.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard this. Honest. You must know me so well.

-FishDam/Steamy

I’m glad to have popped your Ego’s cherry.

Not surprising you think of popping men’s cherries. Are you like Evo and thinking of me when you’re in the shower too?

-FishDam/Steamy

#1050102 - 04/04/21 10:12 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

The fact you are trying to rationalize it instead of denying it has me deeply concerned for you.

-FishDam/Steamy

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Salmo g., 1 invisible), 1065 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645299 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |