THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1050104 - 04/04/21 10:28 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Nice deflection!

-FishDam/Steamy

#1050112 - 04/05/21 08:29 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The "partisan smear campaign" against Gaetz was started three years ago, by Bill Barr, the Trump Crime Syndicate's consigliere...good try though.

Fish on...

todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1050124 - 04/05/21 09:54 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
The bet was if Trump won the shillshee had to leave the darkside, and if Biden won, I had to leave the darkside. Shillshee won and never said it was okay for me to return. I decided to return to rip on him after being absent only 3 months. He was running his belligerent mouth per usual and needed to be told to STFU... something other people on the darkside failed to do. There needed to be more balance brought back to the darkside.

Had I won the bet though, I actually wouldn’t have wanted him to leave. I just wanted one more thing to rip on him for. I didn’t actually think Biden was going to pull it off. But alas, it happened and unlike most on the darkside, I admit I was wrong about something, and I’m totally welching on the petty bet to begin with. With that said, I’m totally deserving of being ripped on for it.

-FishDam/Steamy

That's a lot of words to say you're a bet- welching sack of sh!t.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1050280 - 04/08/21 01:20 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Looks like Gaetz' buddy Greenberg is about to plead guilty to trafficking underage girls to dirtballs like Gaetz, and part of his deal is rolling over on Gaetz, too.

I wonder why it is that Gaetz was the single solitary no vote in all of Congress on the anti-child trafficking law...I thought the GQP was all about satanic pedophilia, after all, wasn't it?...I wonder why he begged Trump for a blanket pardon for unspecified crimes before former guy was evicted from the White House?

It's really weird how quiet the Q-Kooks are about this...I mean, child trafficking was literally their favorite conspiracy.

It's kinda like how the NRA forgot to fight government tyranny...their sole purpose for existence.

Shocking.

Fish on...

Todd

#1051447 - 04/29/21 11:03 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Todd]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Matt Gaetz' wingman says Matt paid for sex.

Matt Gaetz paid for sex.

#1051454 - 04/30/21 09:45 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Matt Gaetz is on his way to jail...and like all the rest of the dozens of Trump Cultists, not to mention the 500 or so traitors, he is going to jail for the very thing that the GOP likes to project on everyone else.

Fish on...

Todd

#1052546 - 06/03/21 04:54 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Took 7 weeks...but Gaetz' pimp and fellow sex-trafficker just pled guilty and agreed to roll over on Gaetz.

I'm shocked that the GQP isn't calling for Gaetz' head...I mean, child trafficking is literally their favorite topic, the one that makes their empty heads explode the most.

It's almost like the made-up QAnon movement is playing Trump Cultists as the fuckin fools they are.

Gaetz is going to jail for a long time.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Not shocked. Projection is the GQP's second favorite pastime, after gargling Trump's sack.

#1052563 - 06/03/21 09:15 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Trump still living rent free in that little noggin of yours

#1053050 - 06/17/21 03:08 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
More on the Florida Republican party, you can't make this stuff up.

"In a secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad' after rival"

"I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America," Braddock said at one point in the conversation last week, according to the recording. "That will break my heart. But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done. Luna is a f---ing speed bump in the road. She's a dead squirrel you run over every day when you leave the neighborhood."

"I have access to a hit squad, too, Ukrainians and Russians," he said about three minutes into the call, adding "don't get caught out in public supporting Luna. … Luna's gonna go down and I hope it's by herself."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/17/secret-recording-florida-republican-threat-hit-squad-494976

#1053052 - 06/17/21 04:17 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

#maga

#1053059 - 06/17/21 07:06 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
#CNN

#1053062 - 06/17/21 07:38 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Timber]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Timber
#CNN

#FBI

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |