THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1049705 - 03/30/21 03:49 PM More news on one of Todd's best friends.
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
This investigation started last year.

"The DOJ is reportedly investigating whether Rep. Matt Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and violated sex trafficking laws"

It falls in line with Rich G's QAnon stuff, just the wrong party.

https://www.businessinsider.com/justice-...year-old-2021-3

#1049706 - 03/30/21 03:52 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
That's because the GQP, and all of its members and Trump Cultists, are all about projection.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1049709 - 03/30/21 04:01 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I will give ol' Matty Boy a tip of the hat for his consistency here, at least...he was the single solitary "no" vote on an law prohibiting using vehicles to traffic children.

Bet he's wishing there were 50 others with zero conscience, morality, or feelings of civic duty, when that vote happened.

I wonder how his fiance feels about this...though she still said "yes" to him after it came out that he had his live in "helper" boy for many years.

I'm sure he's a great guy, though...outside of being a gay-bashing gay pedophile human trafficking liar and cheat.

Fish on...

Todd

#1049715 - 03/30/21 05:31 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd

I'm sure he's a great guy, though...outside of being a gay-bashing gay pedophile human trafficking liar and cheat.

Fish on...

Todd

So your average family values, law and order, Republican.

#1049717 - 03/30/21 06:26 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Florida Man is at it again...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1049754 - 03/31/21 09:56 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

This is the weirdest interview ever...and Tucker's show and interviews are all weird conglomerations of imbecility and conspiracy theories.

Even Tucker is mystified as to how this went off the rails so far lol. If you want to skip the wild accusations and conspiracies and go straight to the weirdness, skip ahead to 4 minutes.

I think Mr. Gaetz is going to jail.

Fish on...

Todd

#1049756 - 03/31/21 09:59 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The Republicans seem to do a lot of projecting.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1049759 - 03/31/21 10:20 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Dan S.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

What about?

#1049762 - 03/31/21 10:32 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Luckily for Gaetz, the GQP has a love affair with pedophiles, sex offenders, and their apologists...so when Pillow Guy unleashes his bombshell evidence this summer and Trump becomes President in August...

...yes, the GQP believes this will happen...

...Trump can pardon him.

rofl

What a cesspool of corrupt froot loops the Republican Party has become. Even with all the money, their own TV networks, and a running headstart, they are still losing left and right.

Fish on...

Todd

#1049767 - 03/31/21 11:46 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

And just like Trump's big lie, when it reaches the court, if what your are saying then it will be laughed out of court.
You know like Trump's big lie was.
And these conspiracy theories charges you are talking about came from the DOJ, not the media.

#1049768 - 03/31/21 11:51 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
Gaetz "is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him" according to the Times in the article he was talking about in the video. That really doesn't make this guy a pedophile or sex trafficker. If so anyone who has paid for hotel or travel expenses and then fvcked is a sex trafficker? Imagine that there are literally people in this very thread who've paid for a hotel room to fvck 17 year olds in, condemning this guy. Are they sex trafficking pedophiles too? If so aren't they hypocrites?

17 years old is good to go in most states and even Washington DC, and even if he is in one of the 18 year states, that still doesn't make him a pedophile. He might be a creep but not a pedophile. A pedophile is someone who is attracted to children, children are people who haven't obtained the age of puberty yet. A 17 year old isn't a child and people who fvck 17 year olds aren't pedophiles but engaging in normal human sexual behavior.

I'm not saying it's perfectly fine behavior for a member of Congress or that it shouldn't be condemned but describing any and all morally suspect sexual activity as pedophilia and sex trafficking is a moral panic and conspiracy peddling on the level of Qanon. It's how we get masses of people believing insane conspiracy theories spread by nonsensical Facebook memes about sex trafficking pedophiles.

Todd, you are now on the same level as Qanon, being BlueFrank wasn't good enough for you, now instead you are BlueAnon. Congrats?

Here's the sex offender apologist rant, in case you missed it.

Fish on...

Todd

#1049770 - 03/31/21 12:01 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Todd
Here's the sex offender apologist rant, in case you missed it.

Was there suppose to be a link here, or did you just accuse the person (extremesteelhead) in your quote as being a sex offender and on a rant?

Or, did I just completely read all of this wrong?

#1049771 - 03/31/21 12:06 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Right wing apologist rant for right wing sex offenders.

As noted above, this is what the GQP does...they either are sex offenders, or apologize for all the right wing sex offenders...and, of course, massive projection is part of it.

Fish on...

Todd

#1049775 - 03/31/21 01:18 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Guilty until proven innocent in the Republic of Todd.

#1049776 - 03/31/21 01:35 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Aderall XR for Toff

#1049777 - 03/31/21 01:42 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Guilty until proven innocent in the Republic of Todd.

Funny, but he’d drop the republic part out. Too close for comfort

#1049783 - 03/31/21 03:41 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The Mann Act is frequently used, for its intended purpose, which is to prevent taking minors across state lines for illegal purposes.

If guilty, he didn't "have sex with a 17 year old", he "committed several sexual offenses, including rape of a minor". Don't sugarcoat it, apologist.

Your position is contrary to law.

And speaking of QAnon, you'd think they'd be fuckin ecstatic about this...a sitting Senator, actually trafficking children? It's their wet dream, it's what they've been saying for year is what's happening.

However, just like extremeapologist above, they are defending Gaetz...because he is just being railroaded for being a Trump Cultist.

Apparently only left wing politicians are the ones that are part of the Satanic Cabal to Eat Children.

Fish on...

Todd

#1049810 - 03/31/21 06:01 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ondarvr]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
It's true.
Tucker looks like an infant seeing a butterfly float by for the first time.

#1049813 - 03/31/21 06:48 PM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: Direct-Drive]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

That's the deer in the headlights look.

#1049826 - 04/01/21 07:27 AM Re: More news on one of Todd's best friends. [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Gaetz is being investigated by the Justice Department over federal sex trafficking laws, Gaetz and 17 year old

Here's Gaetz' response to CNN:

"Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI's direction to catch these criminals."
"The planted leak to the New York Times tonight was intended to thwart that investigation. No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets of the ongoing extortion investigation. I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Brad_tgl, Coho, NewNWSalmon3
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 841 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645358 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |