THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1050324 - 04/10/21 09:27 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

It looks like the results of the pole are swayed more by whether you agree with Todd or not, more than actually believing he is a shill or not.

No big surprises.

Good day.

#1050325 - 04/10/21 09:57 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I still think it’s hilarious that Conservitard snowflakes are melting all over the place on the DS because of BlueFrank and act like they weren’t billy goating and guzzling Trumpdee for the last 4 years.

I haven’t even seen the worst Conservitards since Biden won the election. I guess we will see them again for Trump 2024? Or maybe they will only show up for a thread on abortion or something like that?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1050327 - 04/10/21 10:37 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
McDonalds diet might catch up by 2024, fingers crossed.

#1050328 - 04/10/21 11:45 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Dan S.]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Danny Drama,

Good thing you aren’t a clinical psychologist. Your diagnostic skills are poor. If anything, you exhibit red flag characteristics of one who is unstable and anti-social given your intermittent hostility and rapid increases in aggression toward others, as well as eagerness with telling people to inflict self harm on themselves (i.e. light yourself on fire). That sounds pretty anti-social.

I think of myself as an average guy. Nothing more. What you are saying is a stretch... and certainly isn’t the only thing in need of a stretch. Maybe you were picked on when you were younger? Kids with anger problems and small kinds in general tend to get picked on by peers.

-Steamy

My diagnosis is spot-on, welch.

Your excuses aren't.

Picked on when I was younger? No. That was you, the skinny puss kid who made deals and then welched on keeping his end. You'd have had your ass kicked for that at the next recess at Mt. View elementary. Even little kids know what level of bullsh!t it is to make a bet and then welch on paying it.

Kicking people out of the group that can't meet social norms and standards is typical. Nobody wants a welch in the tribe, in the city, in the country, or on the bulletin board. Bet welchers are on the same plane as thieves and other common criminals in my book.

And I don't give a fvck if you agree. Why would I care what a bet welcher thinks?

Welcher's ain't cool, they're bottom feeders.

Keith

#1050331 - 04/10/21 02:17 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Todd
Spent, you are an idiot.

I hope this helps.

Fish on...

Todd

Welcome to the club Blue

#1050332 - 04/10/21 02:21 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
I still think it’s hilarious that Conservitard snowflakes are melting all over the place on the DS because of BlueFrank and act like they weren’t billy goating and guzzling Trumpdee for the last 4 years.

You keep addressing these Trumper, conservatard people here and I'm not sure they really exist. I'm not aware of anyone supporting Trump here, besides Evo?

#1050333 - 04/10/21 02:59 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
So you're a Trump Cultist shill? Sounds like that what you are saying.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1050334 - 04/10/21 03:13 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

I never voted for Trump, can't stand him, hate is a strong word, but it's one that comes to mind when his name pops up. Hope this helps.

Blue Frank calling me a shill...lol

To be honest, Todd, not many disagree with you on your stance against Trump and his ilk, it's the one sided politicizing and grandstanding that is nauseating

#1050335 - 04/10/21 03:14 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I'll be sure to leave a box of tissues for you at the front desk.

Fish on...

Todd

#1050336 - 04/10/21 03:21 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The point is that after three pages of garbage, you still haven't figured out what the definition of a "shill" is.

Fish on...

Todd

#1050337 - 04/10/21 05:28 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person (Blue Frank)who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization(Team BlueFrank) without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization(Team Blue Frank). ... Shills may be employed by salespeople and professional marketing campaigns."

This is short version, you continually lambaste team red, yet, NEVER criticize all the schit that goes on with the Dems. Your silence speaks volumes. Does this make you a shill? Maybe not by the very definition, but, I, along with many here would wager you are just that, a shill to the Dems ala Blue Frank

Extended, long version...

"In most uses, shill refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers, participants or "marks" the impression of an enthusiastic customer independent of the seller, marketer or con artist, for whom they are secretly working. The person or group in league with the shill relies on crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to do business with the seller or accept the ideas they are promoting. Shills may be employed by salespeople and professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to a person who is secretly in league with another person or outside organization while pretending to be neutral or a part of the organization in which they are planted, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).[citation needed]"

#1050338 - 04/10/21 06:14 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: stlhdr1]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Felcher's ain't cool, they're bottom feeders.

Keith

Fixed it for ya, doh

#1050342 - 04/11/21 07:12 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

You keep addressing these Trumper, conservatard people here and I'm not sure they really exist. I'm not aware of anyone supporting Trump here, besides Evo?

Uh huh... In a couple more years “nobody” will have voted for Trump.

I wonder how such a POS was President if he doesn’t have any supporters? Weird...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1050343 - 04/11/21 09:07 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And yet, in spite of your struggles here, I still don't shill for any party.

Fail.

Fish on...

Todd

#1050357 - 04/12/21 08:35 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Aww...it's cute how you have to follow me from thread to thread trying to get me to bite your rotten bait.

Fish on...

Todd

#1050373 - 04/12/21 10:17 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: ]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
quit making so many idiotic posts.

Oh the irony

#1050402 - 04/12/21 11:48 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Speaking of "political party shill"...it was amusing to see John Cornyn complaining that the President doesn't tweet enough, and when he does, they are boring.

It's almost like he thinks posting conspiracy theories on Twitter all day is what POTUS should do.

Fish on...

Todd

#1050405 - 04/12/21 11:58 AM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Twitter is just a never ending contest to see who the stupidest person on the internet is. Anyone who posts on twitter should be disqualified from being president, or having any job really.

Agreed 100% on this.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1050407 - 04/12/21 12:16 PM Re: Who is the biggest political party shill on DS? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Twitter is just a never ending contest to see who the stupidest person on the internet is. Anyone who posts on twitter should be disqualified from being president, or having any job really.

Agreed 100% on this.

We all agree on this...Twitter makes Facebook look smart, and that takes some doing.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |