THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1054182 - 07/20/21 08:19 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: War-Paint
Originally Posted By: DBS

If you had a job you would know that many employers nowadays allow us to do what we want as long as we get our work done.

Also, no one mentioned your name just before you started whining today. You just assumed "lazy deadbeat" was you.

Nice self-own.

This is my favorite post I have read in while.
LOL

What we call a self own, REEVo calls being bullied.

Reminds me of this bitch a$$ in 5th grade. He always felt like everyone was messing with him extra hard but it wasn’t any worse for him than anyone else. His fee fees and whining definitely made it worse; like REEEVo.

For a couple months he went around pantsing the other kids and he thought he was justly doing so, as if the world was against him and embarrassing all the other kids was totally justified. Nobody ever told on him because we were all [Bleeeeep!] with each other but he seemed especially interested in embarrassing people by revealing their genitals because it was the worst thing he could do without physical harm in his mind. Beware of these bitch types and their fee fees, they will go nuclear if they feel justified. This is called moral licensing BTW, and it pretty much is it’s own pandemic nowadays.

Anyway, the kid had pantsed a bunch of us including me, and so I see a perfect moment and pants him in front of a bunch of girls as pay back. First thing this little bitch did was run to the recess lady and the upper offices to tell on me. His mom is soon involved and she wants to sue (she tried to sue or threatened to sue nearly everybody; was that type).

So what happened to me? Absolutely nothing because everyone knew that little kid was a bitch ass on a hell bender using whatever little thing as an excuse to do whatever he wanted. They knew he had pantsed a bunch of kids. Nowadays these types are enabled even more and are even worse; case in point REEVo and his fee fees.

REEVo’s fee fees are clearly powerful and wet like a hurricane and he can’t control them, so he needs to use them as a reason to hate on people.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1054184 - 07/20/21 08:58 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
So does Evo's big brother.

Quimber, you've always been a clown, and you'll always be a clown.

Not sure what it is that ever made you feel differently, but you should re-think that, too, along with your made up facts.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1054188 - 07/20/21 10:14 PM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Man Quimber really gets you guys rattled. Pretty entertaining.

-Steamy

#1054196 - 07/21/21 08:47 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

You can tell how long Quimb' has been at a job by when peoples [Bleeeeep!] started disappearing.

beer

#1054206 - 07/21/21 10:16 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Streamer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Man Quimber really gets you guys rattled. Pretty entertaining.

-Steamy

Yeah, just like we're "jealous of Evo".

Your connection with reality is getting more and more tenuous...you should re-evaluate whether or not sounding more like Evo every day is a good thing.

Fish on...

Todd

#1054208 - 07/21/21 10:24 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Every time Quimber posts you guys take the bait.

Every. Single. Time.

-Steamy

#1054212 - 07/21/21 10:34 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Thing is...it's not bait. It's Quimber.

I promise that making fun of Quimber being a caricature of who he thinks he is, and making fun of Evo for being a deadbeat and an imbecile, is not "taking the bait", just like pointing out that you sound more and more like Evo every day is not "being owned"...

Hopefully this helps.

Fish on...

Todd

#1054215 - 07/21/21 10:39 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Streamer]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA

Every. Single. Time.

-Steamy

It's that matter of right and wrong... One can admit it, the other can't no matter the argument.

Keith

#1054216 - 07/21/21 11:40 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Streamer]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Every. Single. Time.

-Steamy

Don't try to make yourself sound like you're some kind of elite discerning fish that will only rise to a perfectly presented dry fly.

Illahee and Dan and pretty much anyone else that has tossed one out has landed you on some stinky baits enough times that your observation sounds silly.

#1054217 - 07/21/21 12:24 PM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: DCC]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC

Every. Single. Time.

-Steamy

Don't try to make yourself sound like you're some kind of elite discerning fish that will only rise to a perfectly presented dry fly.

Illahee and Dan and pretty much anyone else that has tossed one out has landed you on some stinky baits enough times that your observation sounds silly.

Welcher...........err, Steamer..........is a garbage fish. I've seen pellet head planter trout that are more selective.

Just say something insulting about lardass Trump, and pellethead will swim along in short order to bite.

Then he'll tell you about the free rent he's getting.

lmao

What a fuckin' knob.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1054218 - 07/21/21 12:30 PM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Now we know why tigers eat their young.

#1054232 - 07/21/21 04:09 PM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Some live a life of denial and love to tell others how great they are....

Perception to the little runt must mean something!

Find a post I've made that I try to brag myself up.... NONE!

It's all in the nature of those that have inferiority issues....

Book it!

#1054234 - 07/21/21 04:35 PM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Just love Timber. Arguing with people who aren't like you seems silly. We are all different.

#1054245 - 07/21/21 11:00 PM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: DCC

Every. Single. Time.

-Steamy

Welcher...........err, Steamer..........is a garbage fish. I've seen pellet head planter trout that are more selective.

Just say something insulting about lardass Trump, and pellethead will swim along in short order to bite.

Then he'll tell you about the free rent he's getting.

lmao

What a fuckin' knob.

It’s okay Danny. The darkside is used to your whining. Why so angry brah?

-Steamy

#1054248 - 07/22/21 06:53 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Being employed for 16 years at the same job while moving up the ladder is now considered bragging and ego stroking.

LOL at unemployed (fat) loser that can't get out of their own way in life

#1054250 - 07/22/21 09:02 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Paying taxes is a privilege.

About time you pups left the nipple.

#1054258 - 07/22/21 10:17 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Why do Republicans think this country runs on free?

#1054260 - 07/22/21 10:34 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

That's not milk on your lips is it?

#1054265 - 07/22/21 11:55 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Paul Smenis]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

It seems like those with the least to complain about do the most complaining.

Wonder why that is?

When I was little my dad would say, if you're going to cry....I'll give you something to cry about.

#1054266 - 07/22/21 11:59 AM Re: How long have you been at your job? [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Why do Republicans think this country runs on free?

Where do you draw that parallel from?

Is this going full circle back to your free cheese concerns?

Keith

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 946 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645357 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |