THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#105497 - 01/03/01 11:08 AM Re: WHO SHOULD RANK HIGER: BEAVS OR DAWGS?
Doug Kelly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell WA
there are four teams at 11 to 1, if florida state beats oklahoma tonight, huskies beat miami, miami beat florida state, florida state wins to night huskies should be # 1 simple beves lost to the huskies

[This message has been edited by DOUG KELLY (edited 01-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DOUG KELLY (edited 01-03-2001).]

#105498 - 01/03/01 12:28 PM Re: WHO SHOULD RANK HIGER: BEAVS OR DAWGS?
bank walker Offline
Spawner

Hats off to ol' Dennis Erickson for coaching a bunch of hoodlems to a big win over ND. As far as who's better (UW/OSU) i'd definetly go with UW. People act like the Huskies were very lucky to beat the beav's...NOT so, Dawgs had a 20+ point lead going into the 4th quarter. THe dawgs are ALOT bigger and more physical team. After all we put a whoopen on Miami and now they are crying about the national title.

- BW
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#105499 - 01/03/01 04:23 PM Re: WHO SHOULD RANK HIGER: BEAVS OR DAWGS?
Prawn Meat Offline
Fry

Loc: Chehalis, WA
Hey everybody. The Huskies had an undefeated season if it wasn't for the Ducks. The Beavers had an undefeated season if it wasn't for the Huskies. And the Cougars are still drinking Schmidt wondering what went wrong--AGAIN!

The Huskies were the best team in the PAC 10 and should be ranked higher than Miami and Beavers for obvious reasons, but that is not for me to decide. All that I know is that the Huskies had a killer season and they did it the same way every game--Dawgystyle.

#105500 - 01/03/01 07:07 PM Re: WHO SHOULD RANK HIGER: BEAVS OR DAWGS?
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
You let a bunch of convicts out of Oregon State "Prison" for one night and look at what happens.

They sure make good representatives for the Pac-10.

Straight up - OSU lost, period.

I was at the Rose Bowl and can tell you the Dawgs were stately in how they acted. GO DAWGS!! National champs.

#105501 - 01/03/01 07:18 PM Re: WHO SHOULD RANK HIGER: BEAVS OR DAWGS?
RockLizard Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lakewood, WA
Glad to see all the Northwest schools doing well. Im a lonnnng time Nole (FSU)fan (brainwashed from birth) and needless to say I was glad to see the dawgs take Miami down back in Septemeber. Hell we coundnt do it. If Miami has gripe about half the title then they might as well divi it up a third time and give a chunk to the purple and gold. Hell while your at it, lob a chunk over to Dennis Erikson (by far the best turn around Ive seen in years). See ya on the river (Ill be the misplaced guy with the FSU hat on)
Bent rods, tight lines
Chris

[This message has been edited by X-Floridian (edited 01-03-2001).]

They can have my eggs when they pry em from cold dead hands

#105502 - 01/07/01 02:49 PM Re: WHO SHOULD RANK HIGER: BEAVS OR DAWGS?
cast this Offline
Parr

Loc: grays harbor, wa.
i agree with many of you..head to head the dawgs took the beavers down, end of that story. the dyed in the wool beav fans sound a little like the miami fans, "if we could play them again today.." well, you can't.
but, as a die hard husky follower, i sure wouldn't want to either, as the beavs were a regular juggernaut at season's end.
and hats off to dennis erickson, who has taken a classy loser and converted them into a winner with no class, the same sort of program he ran in miami. no discipline on the field whatsoever, a factor which contributed to osu's loss at u.w.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |