Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#948026 - 01/20/16 02:33 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? **** [Re: ]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
hmmm difficult choice for V.P. though...

Bigfoot, Gnome, or dogman.

Originally Posted By: stam
Presidential write in campaign starts here.

With all the whack jobs running amok these days your voter pool is large... KK has experience in campaigns, make him your manager and you're a shoo in.

#948041 - 01/20/16 04:27 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Originally Posted By: Banned User
Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
Hands Down RICHG is the best poster on the dark side when FishPrince is not around. Very entertaining.

Semi-Related. My whole family was Gnomes for Halloween 2 years ago - even me.

Anybody can be a gome, but it takes a lot to be an interdimensional gnome....

That's where the gnome rubber meets the road buddy....

thumbs

I was inter-dimensional. Sober then faded.

#948053 - 01/20/16 06:04 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
We have wombats along with the gnomes? What about the giant possums? I think every government self destruction should include....gnomes, dogmen, giant possums, bigfoot, wombats, little people, and _________.

Fill in the space above gentlemen.

Snake

#948061 - 01/20/16 06:53 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Saber tooth Tigers.

- Albert Einstein.

#948062 - 01/20/16 06:59 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
We have wombats along with the gnomes? What about the giant possums? I think every government self destruction should include....gnomes, dogmen, giant possums, bigfoot, wombats, little people,

Snake

how would you classify oompa loompa's? they look like little people for sure, but they wear Gnome style shoes and are a different color than leprechauns...

#948067 - 01/20/16 07:31 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Piper
Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
We have wombats along with the gnomes? What about the giant possums? I think every government self destruction should include....gnomes, dogmen, giant possums, bigfoot, wombats, little people,

Snake

how would you classify oompa loompa's? they look like little people for sure, but they wear Gnome style shoes and are a different color than leprechauns...

One of the best Kids movies ever, that and chity chity bang bang. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#948068 - 01/20/16 07:37 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
The fact that I have a hard time understanding how these mysterious creatures are "inter-dimensional" must be a testament to my sanity.....or lack thereof

I've always said that if enough people believe in a rumor/conspiracy , there must be some aspect of truth to the rumor or story....The older I get, the more I believe that a large segment of the human race is bat schit crazy or complete full on ignoramus.

What I'm getting at is...... Hold On.....

POLL UPDATE:

As of 7:40pm, the latest poll results are in. We have results from two seperate Polls tonight. This outcome will not be a suprised to any, but worth mentioning regardless. In a Poll brought to you courteous of Hatchets for the Homeless, "Will Evo Ever Get a Job." This Poll will go down as one of the most lopsided outcomes ever seen on the DS. An overwhelming 76% of voters concluded that NO, Evo will never get a job, While 24% agreed that he would never get a job, however they wanted to believe he eventually would...

Speaking of wanting to believe. This brings us to our 2nd Poll, "Do You Feel Rich is a Troll" brought to you by Bigfoot Media Promotions. In a long standing battle between fact and fiction, this Poll will finally cut through the clutter and answer the following. Is he "just a nut job" 46%, while 33% said "he is a very informed person " For those that have not been following closely, the correlation between being a "nut job" and being "very informed" lies in proving the existence of Gnomes, Bigfoot, and Dogman.

*Note* If the existence of any of the 3 creatures above is proven in the next few days, this will impact Poll results.....

Stay tuned

#948076 - 01/20/16 08:46 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Bent Metal]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

*Note* If the existence of any of the 3 creatures above is proven in the next few days, this will impact Poll results.....

Stay tuned

it doesn't really matter in the long run because more than twice as many people think that ebola will kill bigfoot before redhook finds a job, and three times as many people think the the entire population, including bigfoot, will be wiped out by ebola before redhook gets a job.

Poll results

#948080 - 01/20/16 09:11 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

We need a poll for are polls ghey or interesting. I say they're ghey as hell, maybe 1 or 2 a year tops. YMMV.

- Albert Einstein.

#948082 - 01/20/16 09:28 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
We need a poll for are polls ghey or interesting. I say they're ghey as hell, maybe 1 or 2 a year tops. YMMV.

Are you feeling left out? We just had a poll to find out how racist(ghey comments confirm this) you are......what more do you want?

#948091 - 01/20/16 11:42 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Are you feeling left out? We just had a poll to find out how racist(ghey comments confirm this) you are......what more do you want?

Polled out...one or two a year, any more...zzzzzzz. Not to mention an election year.

- Albert Einstein.

#948092 - 01/20/16 11:44 PM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Originally Posted By: RICH G
My wack job ass got nearly 40% of the vote when I ran for sheriff in liberal Western Washington. I accepted no donations and never even showed up to one public speaking event, spent 5000 of my own money and ran on an anti establishment, corruption libertarian ticket. Ran against a liberal, incombant very well liked democrat candidate. Who in their right mind would have thought I could get 40%??? But I did!!! My point is there are a lot more people like me than you think.....

Any of us normal thinking assssholes could have run against you, spent zero dollars and garnered about 80% of the votes based off one debate.

No, there are not more people as fk'd up as you. But you keep wishing girl ... rofl

LOL I think he feels it's his calling. Educating us hillbillies.

- Albert Einstein.

#948097 - 01/21/16 07:38 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
RICH G
Unregistered

What do you guys know regarding the hollow earth theory? Some fairly compelling evidence related to eyewitness and written accounts such as Admiral Byrd and Scandavians from hundreds of years earlier who claimed to have been there. Also the Nazi's believed it to be true and there is significant evidence that they may have went there as well. Recently official Nazi documents and Nazi maps have surfaced on how to enter the hollow earth, via tunnels at the bottom of the ocean into a civilization known as "Argatha". Recently Uboat instructions have surfaced on how to navigate the tunnel system. Pretty interesting..

#948100 - 01/21/16 07:48 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
RICH G
Unregistered

I guess what I should say is what proof exists to disprove this theory? Why should we not trust Admiral Byrd? Who can prove that this is not true verses that it is? Why would the Nazi's creat instruction manuals and maps on how to get to this place? Would try do it just so people would think they were nuts. I think not as the Nazi's were far advanced beyond any other power at the time, infact their ideas and technology were the building blocks of where we are today. Most of the technology we got from their scientists still has not been replaced with anything better even 75 years later. It's probably safe to say tat the Nazi's knew things we did not. We are still using Vonbraun's rocket design even today, we could not and still can not do any better. That was 1930's technology.

#948102 - 01/21/16 08:16 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G
What do you guys know regarding the hollow earth theory?

I know the place, locals refer to it as Pellucidar...

I ran into Tarzan while I was there exploring...

#948111 - 01/21/16 10:22 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Is that the one advanced by Jules Verne in Journey to the Center of the Earth? He wrote that around the time of the Civil War, so it's been around for quite some time. The central character was a German professor, Otto something or other.

Jules Verne's book was good... I love everything he has written, but the Edgar Rice Burrough's series is epic! although written well after Verne's

Burroughs had quite the imagination...

#948112 - 01/21/16 10:23 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
RICH G
Unregistered

Steelspanker, just proved my point for me, There is absolutely no sollid evidence to discredit anything I have said only supporting evidence,so I ask you why do you like being a sheep and being spoonfed your fabricated reality,,,,,, your reality is based on what you were told. My reality is based on what I figured out for myself.....

Who are the true dumbf$#%s here???

#948113 - 01/21/16 10:29 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
RICH G
Unregistered

You people don't know shat from shinola you have a false sense of reality which suits your own personal desires. You disregard anything which falls outside your your acceptable disciplines and belief system, which by the way is not your own belief system as you were spoonfed it.

#948115 - 01/21/16 10:32 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: Brewer]
RICH G
Unregistered

The vast majority don't really have the ability to tink for themselves as the responsibility is great.

#948117 - 01/21/16 10:50 AM Re: do you feel rich g is a troll? [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I don't know much about the hollow earth theory, but I'm very familiar with hollow heads.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 332 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645402 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |