THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1057470 - 09/14/21 06:03 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Can someone explain this?

-Steamy

Story of your life right there.

And clearly you aren’t able to.

-Steamy

#1057472 - 09/14/21 06:45 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Buyers remorse is starting to kick in with many people...

Got threatened at my house yesterday,,, guy on an expensive off road bike with illegal muffler came by the house three times in the morning and only opened it up in-front of the house,, stayed infront of the house, back and forth revving it and then looking up the driveway until someone comes outside... No riding cloths, clean cloths hat on backwards and sunglasses... Never seen the person or bike before...

Called my deputy friend who was on duty,, did not want it out on the scanner or a call put in... He said that " I will tell my friends that it has begun"... I am armed at home at all times now and keep my tactical riffle close...

Could have been as a result of my local protesting the last week or the chit I have written on the back window of my jeep... Anyways it got my attention and I will be waiting for him again this morning...

#1057473 - 09/14/21 06:54 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
If this is the new darkside count me out.
incoherent ramblings of someone clearly gone off the deep end and spamming the fuc*ing board every day with his dribble.

I think parker had it right. nuke this [Bleeeeep!] hole.
and fu*K you guys for going along with it and aging him on.

#1057474 - 09/14/21 06:55 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

I will tell you that the cops are scared as chit right now,, my deputy friend told me that "old people are dropping like flies around here right now"... yet the official narrative is contrary... They also are starting to figure out that the government is collapsing... They are asking me,, "what do you think about the timeline for the collapse/great reset attempt".. I said "October"... They said "end/start of the physical year,,, we agree"... They know its close because the "use of force" is escalating quickly,,, they know that the government nor the people will back down...

#1057475 - 09/14/21 07:01 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

War Paint,

The dark side is not getting nuked, and neither am I... I am the only person telling the truth,,, inconvenient,, uncomfortable or not people want the "sauce"...

Stay tuned,, we have little time left,, few to several weeks at best... We are not making it out of October before all hell breaks loose...

Try not to be scared when the scary stuff happens,, hold it together,, be confident and strong and you will be fine...

#1057481 - 09/14/21 07:46 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Good. Don’t get too sucked into the squabblings of the darkside or you might suffer the same fate as Coming Soon or Dan S. and become bitter and miserable.

-Steamy

You should quit humping my leg like the little sh!t dog you are because all that gets you is me reminding everyone what a worthless sack of sh!t you are and how worthless your word is.

You got so sucked into the DS squabbling that you gave up your good word to come back and throw sh!t with the other monkeys - and look at you telling someone else to not get sucked in.

Zero self-awareness. No wonder they wouldn't allow you to be a cop.

lol

The great thing is nobody actually cares what you or I say on the darkside. You are still my little b1tch and get all worked up the minute I mention your name. That is living rent free. I get my jollies off every time you post or respond to me and it makes me warm and fuzzy fueling my addiction. I will never stop humping your leg as long as you continue to try to kick me away Danny boy.

With love,

-Steamy

Sure, bitch.

That's the story I'd go with if I was a lying bitch like you whose word is as worthless as you are, too.

But, I'm not a loser that makes bets and welches when it comes time to pay - that's you, and everyone here knows it. I just like to keep reminding people in case someone new shows up and decides to make a bet with you, not knowing what a welching sh!t pile you are.

You suck, Steamer. It's that simple. Your word is worthless. That's why they wouldn't let you be a cop, isn't it? The way you lie probably turned them off.

Keep humping my leg, little bitch dog. I'll just kick you again, ya stupid fuckin' mutt.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1057482 - 09/14/21 08:24 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Can someone explain this?

-Steamy

Story of your life right there.

And clearly you aren’t able to.

-Steamy

Maybe it is because I don’t talk about stuff I know nothing about? I posted before: I listen to my doctor.

Have any of you retards ever heard the saying, “If it sounds like hooves you don’t think its a Zebra”?

Waaaaaaay too many retards think we have a Zebra problem in North America.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1057483 - 09/14/21 08:24 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Yes... yes... YES!!!

rofl

-Steamy

#1057486 - 09/14/21 08:56 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

CDC Rushed to Change Definition of 'Vaccination' After Israel Study Touts Natural Immunity over Vaccine
https://rairfoundation.com/exposed-cdc-r...y-over-vaccine/

"The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) quietly changed their definitions of “Vaccine” and “Vaccination” on September 1st, exchanging the word “immunity” for “protection,” now that it appears that breakthrough cases can no longer be explained away as an anomaly.

The definition changes occurred days after a massive study was released demonstrating that those who had been vaccinated were “13 times more likely to be infected with the Delta variant (what has been called a “breakthrough” infection) than those with natural immunity.”

#1057496 - 09/14/21 10:02 AM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

The narrative is unraveling. But no worry! We will just change the rules/terms. Nothing to see here.

-Steamy

#1057499 - 09/14/21 12:09 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Returning Adult

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archi...leading/620062/

"The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease."

So, roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data charts in 2021 have been admitted to the hospital for another reason entirely. But don't let the people who watch the mainstream news tell you hospitals are filling up with Covid patients. They are filling up with patients, as the system is designed to, some of which also happen to have Covid mild or asymptomatic.

#1057501 - 09/14/21 01:21 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
FoulHooker, I have read a few of your links and you often miss the point and cherry pick your own interpretation. Here is a quote from the Atlantic Article that you posted:

“One of the important implications of the study, these experts say, is that the introduction of vaccines strongly correlates with a greater share of COVID hospital patients having mild or asymptomatic disease. “It’s underreported how well the vaccine makes your life better, how much less sick you are likely to be, and less sick even if hospitalized,” Snyder said. “That’s the gem in this study.””

In other words, the asymptomatic cases are likely because of the vaccine.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1057502 - 09/14/21 01:43 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
FoulHooker, I have read a few of your links and you often miss the point and cherry pick your own interpretation.

I hope you aren't just now realizing this...?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1057505 - 09/14/21 01:49 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Todd
FoulHooker, I have read a few of your links and you often miss the point and cherry pick your own interpretation.

I hope you aren't just now realizing this...?

Fish on...

Todd

Sort of how like how Todd, for example, cherry picks data as well and often times widely misses the point.

-Steamy

#1057506 - 09/14/21 01:53 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Sort of like how Steamy, for example, makes stuff like that up out of thin air.

Fish on...

Todd

#1057507 - 09/14/21 02:01 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Denver radio talk show host, Bob Enyart, has died because of COVID. The anti-vaxxer and anti-masker railed against mask mandates, and urged people not do get vaccinated. He was 62 years old. His wife also has COVID. Lots of reports like this lately.

#1057513 - 09/14/21 02:47 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Returning Adult

Often studies have actual data to draw your own conclusions from and then have a politically correct opinion shoehorned in that contradicts the data. None of what you quoted was backed by the data. It's just a journalist's politically correct opinion so they can keep their job and not get cancelled.

In other words, the asymptomatic cases are likely because of the vaccine.

Nobody was saying otherwise, do you have a reading comprehension problem or do you just like brining up irrelevant points because you are an irrelevant shill? Why not address my point, that the hospitals are not filling up with patients due to Covid? Oh you can't which is why you fail to address the issue in question. Nobody is fooled by your fallacious argument, except maybe toad but he is a 100% shill for team blue.

#1057514 - 09/14/21 02:51 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink

Often studies have actual data to draw your own conclusions from and then have a politically correct opinion shoehorned in that contradicts the data. None of what you quoted was backed by and data. It's just a journalist's politically correct opinion so they can keep their job and not get cancelled.

This is the long-winded version of yelling "Fake news!" while sticking your fingers in your ears.

Fish on...

Todd

#1057515 - 09/14/21 02:53 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Todd]
Returning Adult

Here is the actual conclusion from the article:

"But the study also demonstrates that hospitalization rates for COVID, as cited by journalists and policy makers, can be misleading, if not considered carefully. Clearly many patients right now are seriously ill. We also know that overcrowding of hospitals by COVID patients with even mild illness can have negative implications for patients in need of other care. At the same time, this study suggests that COVID hospitalization tallies can’t be taken as a simple measure of the prevalence of severe or even moderate disease, because they might inflate the true numbers by a factor of two. “As we look to shift from cases to hospitalizations as a metric to drive policy and assess level of risk to a community or state or country,” Doron told me, referring to decisions about school closures, business restrictions, mask requirements, and so on, “we should refine the definition of hospitalization. Those patients who are there with rather than from COVID don’t belong in the metric.”

So somehow the title, middle and conclusion are all missing the point of the article because you found one line in there pro-vaccine because the journalist tried to balance opinions in his article? Sounds like you are the ones cherry picking.

My point is that the libturds are wrong when they say hospitals are filling up from Covid. Instead of addressing that point, you shift gears to vaccines cut down on symptoms, which is something I've been saying all along. It's just irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

Sure vaccines don't stop you from getting covid, they don't stop you from spreading covid, but because they suppress some of the symptoms the vaxxers are spreading it more and putting others at risk instead of staying home and not spreading disease. I've been saying this the whole time, I don't know what your point is.

Beezus is just a fvcking moron, who misses the entire point of the my posts and the articles. So he zeros in on some irrelevant point in the article that isn't the topic of conversation, to bring up. Nobody is arguing that the vaccine doesn't suppress symptoms here you dumbfvck, so why bring it up. I didn't post the article as evidence that vaccines don't suppress the symptoms. I posted it as evidence that hospitals are not filling up with covid patients which the libturds and toad have been arguing. Are you actually this stupid or just a shill?

#1057516 - 09/14/21 03:18 PM Re: The vaccine thread - continued [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Don’t count on beezus to read and comprehend what you just said. Instead he will go off on some other tangent from a buzz word or two that is completely irrelevant to your point, fulfilling the point you just made.

-Steamy

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FISH'N BRASS, jomat, Rollo, Venga, Warlock49766
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 836 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645447 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |