LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#105831 - 01/06/01 10:14 PM Snoqualmie or Skykomish?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me what the Snoqualmie or the Skykomish is looking like after the big rains we have had? Would appreciate some feedback might save me a drive. Also would like to thank you in advance. So Thank You!

------------------
Presentation is the key to Success and change can make the difference.www.ChasenADream.com

#105832 - 01/06/01 11:25 PM Re: Snoqualmie or Skykomish?
skydrifterdave Offline
Fry

Loc: Everett
Just got home from fishing the Sky. Drifted from the High Bridge to Sultan only one other boat on the river with me and it's Saturday. The river was running a little high 8.13 on the gauge at near Goldbar. It's droping and clearing today had a good four to five feet of vis. Good luck.

#105833 - 01/06/01 11:53 PM Re: Snoqualmie or Skykomish?
Doubletake Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Duvall, Wa.
Got a report that the Snoqualmie @ Fall City is still a bit fat, but it has some green in it instead of all brown.

Good fishing

Doubletake

#105834 - 01/08/01 09:29 PM Re: Snoqualmie or Skykomish?
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Fished the "Blowqualmie" Sunday. Wind was howlin'. Stuck right around the drift at Fall City pullin' plugs and Divers without success.

Talked to most everyone who went by. Heard of maybe 3 fish from Plums down.

Good Luck
GutZ

#105835 - 01/08/01 09:55 PM Re: Snoqualmie or Skykomish?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I Fished the Sno and the Sky on Sunday. The wind was blowing so hard I though about putting out a sail to go back up river. Fished the mouth of the Tolt on the Sno didn't see or hear of any fish caught. Was on the Sky by 11:00am saw a couple of fish caught that was it. I did see why you don't want to park you vehicle and trailer next to a big tree in a wind storm though. Huge tree fell on a guys truck at the Sultan launch. Saw him at the launch at the end of the day and he had a new Alumaweld drift boat. He told a couple months ago he lost his boat in the upper river on the Sky and now his truck. That's some tuff luck hope everything works out for him. Thanks again guys!

------------------
Presentation is the key to Success and change can make the difference.www.ChasenADream.com

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 959 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645354 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |