Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1054678 - 07/29/21 10:38 AM Re: Governor Dimslee * [Re: Jason Beezuz]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Polio was pretty much eradicated with vaccines because there was a time before the internet.

Also, Polio was pretty much eradicated with vaccines because people back then put society, patriotic duty, and their family's health before fuckhead traitors like trump, hannity and fvcker carlson.

#1054679 - 07/29/21 10:41 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Carcassman]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Carcassman
I understand that the already vaccinated can still, at a reduced rate, get Covid. Since Delta is significantly more transmissible, even the vaccinated can spread it to a lot of folks.

But, from what I heard and read, even with Delta, the vaccinated are far, far , far , far less likely to require hospitalization, ICUs, or coffins.

Your choice.

This isn't the conversation. You're side tracked being selfish here..

We know by the data that the vaccinated aren't hitting ICU's, that's the obvious. But look at the data for the kids, Alabama yesterday 26 pediatric patients, including ICU's and Ventilators. The highest it's ever been. Some of those are Vaccinated parents kids... Go read the articles, Vaccinated parents feeling the guilt when their kids end up super sick.. The ignorance in I'm vaccinated, protected and can't spread it is disheartening. Then of course it's the finger pointing fest towards those that aren't vaccinated. Blaming others for their own doing...

Keith

#1054680 - 07/29/21 10:46 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: DBS]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: DBS

Polio was pretty much eradicated with vaccines because there was a time before the internet.

Also, Polio was pretty much eradicated with vaccines because people back then put society, patriotic duty, and their family's health before fuckhead traitors like trump, hannity and fvcker carlson.

And the arrogant, I'm vaccinated folks as well. The I won't get sick or go to the hospital, at least 98% chance I won't. But, we are learning those vaccinated can and are spreading the virus to others including others that are vaccinated and their kids...

I'll say it again, mask up my friend. You as the vaccinated could be the reason someone's child get's sick...

[Bleeeeep!] Trump and his [Bleeeeep!] from the past. This isn't about being patriotic, it's about educating with the facts... Pass it forward.

Keith

#1054681 - 07/29/21 11:01 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: stlhdr1]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

And the arrogant, I'm vaccinated folks as well. The I won't get sick or go to the hospital, at least 98% chance I won't. But, we are learning those vaccinated can and are spreading the virus to others including others that are vaccinated and their kids...

I'll say it again, mask up my friend. You as the vaccinated could be the reason someone's child get's sick...

Keith

I was about to tell you to eat your bullshitt but then I realized you are just ignorant. I still wear a mask indoors and I don't take chances with Covid. Never have.

#1054685 - 07/29/21 11:34 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: DBS]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Keith

I was about to tell you to eat your bullshitt but then I realized you are just ignorant. I still wear a mask indoors and I don't take chances with Covid. Never have.

Forward looking perhaps, you could call it that. The forecasting is being done, the evidence is already showing its self statistically but your calling the CDC ignorant then as this unfolds.

Keith

#1054686 - 07/29/21 11:36 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Vaccinated and healthy, but going the safe route again with a mask far more often now. Not 100% of the time, but I should.

#1054692 - 07/29/21 12:03 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: stlhdr1]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

your calling the CDC ignorant then as this unfolds.

Keith

Huh? I follow the CDCs advice and never called them ignorant.

Our last two posts were not exactly coherant so I'll clarify.

Disinformation and outright lies by the likes of trump, hannity and fvcker carlson is why so many people aren't vaccinated and why we are having the current spike.

If ~75% of Americans nationwide were vaccinated, the current spike probably wouldn't exist.

#1054693 - 07/29/21 12:47 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

What are you boys like in real life? Honestly

#1054694 - 07/29/21 12:52 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: JussieSmolt]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: LeroyJenkems

Define the question a little further...

Keith

#1054708 - 07/29/21 01:20 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: JussieSmolt]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: LeroyJenkems

I'm a defender of the truth. But today I'm mostly just bored.

(Waiting on a colleague to give me the code I need to finish my current project.)

#1056528 - 08/29/21 09:42 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
So, several thousand "Washingtonians" showed up in Olympia to protest Jaydolf's vaccine and mask mandates. I wonder why? You mean citizens aren't happy about being forced to do something to their bodies or they lose their jobs?
The vaccine? It does one thing....gives you a better chance of survival of Covid if you have any underlying health issues, period. Vaccinated or unvaccinated....same viral load...science. Vaccinated can still get and transmit the virus. Breakthrough cases in Los Angeles are nearing 30%, in Israel (most vaccinated country in the world) breakthrough cases are above 50% and her in WA its above 10% and climbing. Why? Because the vaccine was designed to battle the original Covid, not Delta. Why do you think there is a mask mandate?......because the vaccine does NOT stop the spread. Why is Fauci pushing boosters earlier than originally scheduled? Because they are hoping it might help....but it won't. It's been proven that taking a vaccine that does not effectively work against a virus actually weakens your system for the next variant.
Now Dimslee wants to order you to get the vaccine or ELSE! What a leader!

#applemaggot
#50thoutof50
#dimmer
#ferrypass

#1056529 - 08/29/21 10:15 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

"Coronavirus" is a common virus family. Most coronaviruses that infect humans are easily fought off by our immune systems and only cause minor symptoms. COVID-19 is a member of the coronavirus family produced by lab tampering to see how dangerous they could make it, and as chance would have it, that means it spreads very easily through most of the population and poses a serious risk of death to the elderly and infirm.

Now it's mutating in the wild, and that could go in multiple ways: we could get fast-spreading, low-harm variants that front-run more severe variants and immunize against them, as happened with the Spanish Flu, or we could get a virus that simply adapts in the wild to infect humans more effectively and be deadlier. The widespread use of leaky vaccines biases it toward the latter scenario.

Inslee is a fvcking idiot.

#1056530 - 08/29/21 11:05 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
20 Gage Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: FoulhookedPink
"Coronavirus" is a common virus family. Most coronaviruses that infect humans are easily fought off by our immune systems and only cause minor symptoms. COVID-19 is a member of the coronavirus family produced by lab tampering to see how dangerous they could make it, and as chance would have it, that means it spreads very easily through most of the population and poses a serious risk of death to the elderly and infirm.

Now it's mutating in the wild, and that could go in multiple ways: we could get fast-spreading, low-harm variants that front-run more severe variants and immunize against them, as happened with the Spanish Flu, or we could get a virus that simply adapts in the wild to infect humans more effectively and be deadlier. The widespread use of leaky vaccines biases it toward the latter scenario.

Inslee is a fvcking idiot.

For those that like writing to be clear, concise, to the point, and easily understood by most reading this, these few sentences tells it like you need it ...

#1056531 - 08/29/21 11:26 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

What a sh!tshow Washington has become.

#1056543 - 08/29/21 02:10 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Inslee is so bad that even papa Biden didn’t want him for his administration.

-Steamy

#1056716 - 08/31/21 10:18 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Returning Adult

Inslee is such a scumbag lowlife with his blatantly illegal religious exemption form. Look what a actual decent lawyer, who used to be the Attorney General of this state thinks about the legality of this. Keep in mind that if you voted Inslee instead of Rob McKenna, all the guilt and shame is on you fvcking leftist shills. Unfortunately the uninformed King County voters control the politics of this state, would vote for Bozo the Clown if he ran for office as a Democrat and essentially Bozo the Clown is governor.

Former Washington AG: Religious exemption form for state workers is ‘begging for trouble’
https://mynorthwest.com/3109057/former-ag-mckenna-religious-exemption/

"Governor Jay Inslee’s office drafted an exemption form intended to disqualify as many staff as possible from avoiding his COVID vaccine mandate. As it’s written right now, if a staff member took an antacid from a doctor, it would disqualify them from the religious exemption.

According to an email that was sent internally by his general counsel, Kathryn Leathers, it says: “Exemptions: medical for sure; and religious (if we have to; if yes, as narrow as possible).”

Former state Attorney General Rob McKenna told the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH that he had the same initial reaction when he saw the email, which is that the governor’s office “doesn’t want people to be able to claim the religious exemption if they can avoid it.”

Additionally, McKenna says he’s not sure that the governor’s office has the right to inquire into the basis for someone’s religious beliefs and their claim of exemption.

“I agree with you that you can’t discriminate between religions,” he said to Rantz. “But in addition to that, I don’t think you can narrow down the exemption in the way they’re trying to narrow it by essentially telling you if you’ve ever accepted medicine, you can’t legitimately claim to have a religious objection to the vaccine. The fact is someone could have a religious objection to a particular medication or type of medication, even while accepting other kinds of health care.”

#1058966 - 01/19/22 01:02 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Just FYI - both Moody's Analytics and Goldman Sachs say the market will perform better under Biden than under Trump.

Evo may dispute their findings.

How’s this working out so far Dan? The market is really crushing it under Biden.

Streamer

#1058967 - 01/19/22 01:23 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Returning Adult

Question From Derps: how is it that COVID vaccine isn’t 100% effective when Polio vaccine is?

Answer For Derps: polio vaccine isn’t 100% effective. How many people surround you that have polio (zero)? After a successful vaccination campaign the disease is pretty much non-existent in North America. If people carrying polio were all over the place like COVID, you would see what you are seeing now with the COVID vaccine and some positive tests after vaccination.

Polio vaccine efficacy: "99% to 100% effective" (source: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/hcp/effectiveness-duration-protection.html).
Coivd vaccine efficacy: " estimated to be 93%" with third booster. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34756184/)

One of these things is not like the other. One of them will eradicate a virus from a population and the other won't. Care to guess which one is which?

Polio was also mainly spread through contaminated water and poor sanitation. So sewers helped end polio as well.

Apples vs Oranges.

#1058973 - 01/19/22 02:12 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

But but but... you’re missing the whole point!

(Insert another Beezus red herring).

Steamy

#1058991 - 01/20/22 02:51 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Returning Adult

Oh yeah Beezus is a fvcking idiot. He misses the point of every single one of my posts and then responds making an ass out of himself.

Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1030 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |