Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1060011 - 07/12/22 03:08 PM Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel *****
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

Went out with GoProHero on the Puget Sound. Fishing was slow but we managed to scratch a few out. We were watching the new Addicted Video on GoProHero's iphone when suddenly the rod hit and it was FISH ON BABY! Unfortunately the net guy didn't check to see if the net was twisted so slapped the fish in the face a few times with the net before finally getting it bagged. GoProHero was freaking out saying the addicted guys would never do this and he is going to go on a Jordan Knigge guided trip if I botched this net job. Fortunately the fish liked what he heard and we got some second hand addicted mojo. Here is the Addicted-Mojo-Kang!

After this we hit 3 more than came off about halfway up or sooner. There was this big bayliner flying a 'Trump 2024 Fvck Your Feelings' Flag. This was coolest thing I had seen all day, except for what happened next. Some libtards in a tiny boat buzzed the bayliner yelling and booing his Trump flag. So he gunned it and his wake almost swamped their boat, splashing water over the side into it. While the terrified couple were screaming, scrambling to secure their gear and calling 911 this ultra-maga-kang hit, the fish was probably laughing at the libtards even more than I was. I used every word combination MOJO while reeling to keep this one on, just repeating "addicted fishing, Jordan Knigge, MAGA, Malt Liquor." Woo'd by my siren song, he swam right into the net. Team MAGA just keeps winning.

#1060014 - 07/12/22 10:15 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

Hell yeah bro! Drinking malt liquors was different for me since I only drink white claws but after a few it’s all good bro! The fish like those malt liquors and it gets the maga mojo flowing!

We completed another collaboration for my channel which all you guys can see in the coming few weeks! I appreciate the likes and the follows from all you guys! To show my appreciation we will do doing a giveaway for some free tackle. Just subscribe and comment to enter! #magamojobro #flatbrimgetsitin #addicted

#1060015 - 07/12/22 11:31 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Jake Dogfish Offline
Spawner

Loc: Des Moines
They used to have a another board for threads like this.

#1060016 - 07/13/22 07:03 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Jake Dogfish]
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Jake Dogfish

They used to have a fishing report section? Damn that would be sweet to talk about sportsfishing on a sportsfishing board without all the grousing about WDFW, tribes, politics and why people can't catch fish anymore.

#1060017 - 07/13/22 08:06 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
lol

#1060018 - 07/13/22 08:49 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Jake Dogfish]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

Like what bro? Don’t hate because we can catch fish bro. You should get out more. Lots of fish everywhere right now! If you need some tips let me know.

#1060040 - 07/17/22 09:58 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Jake Dogfish]
TedR Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: South Sound

I think they called it gamefishin or something...

#1060048 - 07/18/22 02:07 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

What is gamefishin?

#1060051 - 07/19/22 08:48 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Gamefishin is a defunct website fishing forum where someone named GoPro Hero would have been a natural fit.

#1060052 - 07/19/22 09:58 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Returning Adult

Even more defunct than this one?

#1060053 - 07/19/22 10:50 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Salmo g.]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Gamefishin is a defunct website fishing forum where someone named GoPro Hero would have been a natural fit.

Why are you answering the question like Im not here bro? Lol

#1060073 - 07/22/22 10:51 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: GoPro Hero]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: GoPro Hero

Why are you answering the question like Im not here bro? Lol

Oh, I know you're here. But the Gamefishin forum is no longer. But if it were, I think you would be a good fit there. That's all.

#1060075 - 07/22/22 11:56 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

Why do I feel like thats a dig at me bro? What are you insinuating? People like you just get jealous because you are not catching fish. When was the last time you caught a fish Salmo G? I bet its been a while! If you have caught a fish then post it! Nobody here posts fishing reports and its supposed to be a fishing website. You do you bro and if you do not like my posts you dont have to say anything. If you want some tips to be a better fisherman check out my channel.

#1060076 - 07/22/22 12:00 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: GoPro Hero]
Returning Adult

When was the last time you caught a fish Salmo G? I bet its been a while! If you have caught a fish then post it!

He probably doesn't know how to hold a fish upside down or even own a skimask.

#1060081 - 07/23/22 11:10 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: GoPro Hero]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Why do I feel like thats a dig at me bro? What are you insinuating? People like you just get jealous because you are not catching fish. When was the last time you caught a fish Salmo G? I bet its been a while! If you have caught a fish then post it! Nobody here posts fishing reports and its supposed to be a fishing website. You do you bro and if you do not like my posts you dont have to say anything. If you want some tips to be a better fisherman check out my channel.

I don't know. It wasn't meant as a dig. The Gamefishin forum was heavily populated by anglers categorized as meat fishermen. If that isn't you, then my bad and sorry.

I've caught fish every trip out this year, but no steelhead since June 2. And none on the Cowlitz, yet.

#1060082 - 07/23/22 11:16 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Flatbrim Pescador
When was the last time you caught a fish Salmo G? I bet its been a while! If you have caught a fish then post it!

He probably doesn't know how to hold a fish upside down or even own a skimask.

I've handled thousands of fish, including a few upside down come to think of it. But you're right about me not owning a ski mask.

As for posting photos, I find it to be a PITA, so I seldom do. Although I have a camera, and often even have it with me when fishing, I don't often take a single picture of a fish. I fished for over a week in Montana last month, and didn't take a photo of even one trout. Clearly, I'm not in the demographic market for a Go Pro camera.

#1060085 - 07/24/22 10:08 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I always never hold a fish with my hand covering the adipose fin or healed scar where it used to be. clickbait?

#1060087 - 07/24/22 10:23 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
20 Gage Offline
Returning Adult

GamefishIn the web site, is still up and running. Looks like the meat fishers there get as many hits per day on that site as here , the site of non meat fishers ?

#1060088 - 07/24/22 10:59 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Salmo g.]
Returning Adult

I've handled thousands of fish, including a few upside down come to think of it. But you're right about me not owning a ski mask.

As for posting photos, I find it to be a PITA, so I seldom do. Although I have a camera, and often even have it with me when fishing, I don't often take a single picture of a fish. I fished for over a week in Montana last month, and didn't take a photo of even one trout. Clearly, I'm not in the demographic market for a Go Pro camera.

Well if you can hold a fish upside down you are 1/3rd of the way there, you just need to get a skimask and a gopro. Check out the offerup app, there are a bunch of gopros for sale on there, you can even get one with a selfie stick. Then you can get your instagram poppin! The great thing about fishing isn't catching fish, it's showing everyone online that you did. If no one sees it, it doesn’t count. Be sure when you catch a fish to hold it out of the water long enough for everyone to see. Take 20 photos of every fish because the first 10 only satisfy Facebook, you need another 10 for Instagram. It is rude if you don’t share your catch. Maybe one day you will post enough fish pics to get on the addicted crew!

I like to take underwater pics with the gopro like this trout I caught in the wild trout section fly only water of Hat Creek using a spinning rod with a split shot and single red bead on a 20 foot leader. There were some old geezer bug tossers already there but I just stepped in below them and started casting. They were yelling at me not to spook the fish, that I was splashing too much and wading where the fish were holding, then they yelled that they were locals and have been fishing this spot for 25 years. Right when I was yelling back "you don't own the river, bruh!" I caught this bad boy right out from under them and then yelled "FISH ON!" Sorry the fish is not upside down but you can just turn your phone upside down to look at it properly. I tried to have those bug tossers take a upside down skimask pic for me but they were so jealous that I caught fish and they didn't that they called me a fat a$$ flatbrimmed fa99ot, stormed off and went back to their truck. So I didn't get my 10 pics for facebook and 10 pics for instagram but at least those bug tossers will talk about my fishing prowess and how I crush fish for years to come. Especially when they find out that I posted the GPS coordinates of the exact rock I was fishing from on my instagram so everyone else can see how good that spot is, pinpoint it with ease and go back day after day.

#1060089 - 07/24/22 11:02 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: 20 Gage]
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: 20 Gage
GamefishIn the web site, is still up and running. Looks like the meat fishers there get as many hits per day on that site as here , the site of non meat fishers ?

Gaymfishin gets 2 or 3 posts per month. This single thread has gotten more action than that entire site has had all year. Nobody posts on it because it is so heavily moderated that they ban you just for posting. I like this site where there are users but the mods are gone than a site that has mods but the users are gone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (stonefish, wolverine), 1049 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645297 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |