THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1060090 - 07/24/22 11:19 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel ***** [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
20 Gage Online   content
Returning Adult

Well, maybe all those meat fishers are now out meat fishing, rather than typing about it ? Hard to say. Once they found out about the huge SPF benefits summertime ski masks provide, they just crap canned the ole BS keyboards -

And went fishing...

#1060095 - 07/24/22 11:02 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
BARRIER DAM SUCKS

#1060099 - 07/25/22 09:04 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Flatbrim Pescador
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I've handled thousands of fish, including a few upside down come to think of it. But you're right about me not owning a ski mask.

As for posting photos, I find it to be a PITA, so I seldom do. Although I have a camera, and often even have it with me when fishing, I don't often take a single picture of a fish. I fished for over a week in Montana last month, and didn't take a photo of even one trout. Clearly, I'm not in the demographic market for a Go Pro camera.

Well if you can hold a fish upside down you are 1/3rd of the way there, you just need to get a skimask and a gopro. Check out the offerup app, there are a bunch of gopros for sale on there, you can even get one with a selfie stick. Then you can get your instagram poppin! The great thing about fishing isn't catching fish, it's showing everyone online that you did. If no one sees it, it doesn’t count. Be sure when you catch a fish to hold it out of the water long enough for everyone to see. Take 20 photos of every fish because the first 10 only satisfy Facebook, you need another 10 for Instagram. It is rude if you don’t share your catch. Maybe one day you will post enough fish pics to get on the addicted crew!

I like to take underwater pics with the gopro like this trout I caught in the wild trout section fly only water of Hat Creek using a spinning rod with a split shot and single red bead on a 20 foot leader. There were some old geezer bug tossers already there but I just stepped in below them and started casting. They were yelling at me not to spook the fish, that I was splashing too much and wading where the fish were holding, then they yelled that they were locals and have been fishing this spot for 25 years. Right when I was yelling back "you don't own the river, bruh!" I caught this bad boy right out from under them and then yelled "FISH ON!" Sorry the fish is not upside down but you can just turn your phone upside down to look at it properly. I tried to have those bug tossers take a upside down skimask pic for me but they were so jealous that I caught fish and they didn't that they called me a fat a$$ flatbrimmed fa99ot, stormed off and went back to their truck. So I didn't get my 10 pics for facebook and 10 pics for instagram but at least those bug tossers will talk about my fishing prowess and how I crush fish for years to come. Especially when they find out that I posted the GPS coordinates of the exact rock I was fishing from on my instagram so everyone else can see how good that spot is, pinpoint it with ease and go back day after day.

Why the fvck would I want to get on the addicted crew? I have no interest in FB or Instagram and have never taken a selfie with, or without, a fish. We sail on different oceans, kid.

#1060100 - 07/25/22 09:06 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: fish4brains]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
BARRIER DAM SUCKS

I disagree. It may be a sh!thole, but it is an outstanding decoy. There is a lot of river that isn't Barrier Dam, and that works for me.

#1060101 - 07/25/22 09:29 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
bigb8bigfish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: seattle,wa
i wholey agree with you salmo but you know how it goes some fisher people like to go to the same fish pond or shall we say the same glory hole.

#1060103 - 07/25/22 10:14 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

Why the fvck would I want to get on the addicted crew? I have no interest in FB or Instagram and have never taken a selfie with, or without, a fish. We sail on different oceans, kid.

Really? I sail on the Pacific, do you do the Atlantic or something? I know salmo secretly has a FB, he is just being modest and of course doesn't have as many fish on it as I do. He might not be on Insta, yet. Maybe he is and I just can't find him on there.

I think Salmo would be great on the addicted crew, maybe a little older than most of the other guys on there but it could bring in new viewers and new video ideas. Maybe fish buoy 10 with Nick Popov or have Jordan Knigge row you down some fly water like the Yak or something. You should totally hit up their Insta. They love meeting up with the old school legends of fishing.

Salmo loves Barrier Dam, I've seen him one time at the bend upstream of Jack Welches Creek tossing a bug rod towards the cliff there. If anyone needs GPS coordinates to Salmo's rock, check my Insta. There's tons of little trout in that stretch, get a GoPro, a skimask and put some fish pics up on the board bruh. FISH ON!

#1060105 - 07/25/22 10:46 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

Check your DMs Salmo. If you want I can help you get your channel up and running. Nobody will know your catching fish if you dont put it on you tube or insta. We should do a collabz and I can get you more followers.

#1060106 - 07/25/22 10:48 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Returning Adult

That's very generous of you! Hell yeah, bruh. Salmo should take you up on this offer to bring him into the new millennium. This isn't 1970 or whatever anymore, put down the Disco 8-Track and get with the current year!

#1060108 - 07/25/22 10:52 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
GoPro Hero Offline
Smolt

Yup. Just ask Flatbrim Pescador I helped him get more followers with our collabz. We got linked with the addicted crew too.

#1060109 - 07/25/22 11:03 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Returning Adult

Oh yeah baby. It helps to have a skimask and hold the fish upside down. People love that. You get tons more engagement with those pics. You know, likes, comments and subscribes. It helps the algorithm know to show your stuff to other users. GoProHero, have you ever considered starting a tiktok too? It is a whole new frontier. All you would have to do is film like a little 15 second dance holding the fish. Maybe rock out to AC/DC's Back in Black while fishing with Cameron Black or Sammy Davis Jr doing Old Man River while fishing with Salmo G.

You know, something like this: https://www.tiktok.com/@yvesbissonsturgeonco/video/7029081780485475590

#1060110 - 07/25/22 11:55 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: fish4brains]
slabhunter Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Sheltona Beach
Originally Posted By: fish4brains
I always never hold a fish with my hand covering the adipose fin or healed scar where it used to be. clickbait?

Offender style adds to the Que.

Back in the service days had a different mindset. Not how many kills, rather the right ones.

#1060114 - 07/25/22 01:53 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Flatbrim Pescador
That's very generous of you! Hell yeah, bruh. Salmo should take you up on this offer to bring him into the new millennium. This isn't 1970 or whatever anymore, put down the Disco 8-Track and get with the current year!

Wha', what? Are you saying the 60s are over? Oh noze! And here I thought the Age of Aquarius would go on forever. Alas!

Your offer is most generous, but I think even you guys have figured out that ain't my style. Ya' got me tho, I do have a FB account - long story, but I don't use it or ever post anything there. Partly cuz I don't even know how. And don't care. If people don't know that I catch fish because I don't post pictures of them, maybe it's because I don't care what other people know about my fishing. I figure less is better. Don't need anyone following me to that secret hole by Jack Welches Creek - wherever that is.

#1060116 - 07/25/22 04:44 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
RUNnGUN Offline
Repeat Spawner

Good for you SG! They will never understand, so don't waste your time.
Followers? That's the last thing we need on what fishing resources are left. That seems what it's all about. If that's the case you got lots to learn. Get a real job.

Edited by RUNnGUN (07/25/22 04:48 PM)

#1060117 - 07/25/22 09:41 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Trolls, trolling Salmo, what has the world come to?

Stop biting and they might go away.

Damn skeeters

#1060120 - 07/26/22 09:27 AM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Flatbrim Pescador]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Bent Metal,

Please don't think I don't know. But if it weren't for trolls trolling, there'd be no fishing at all any more on PP. Just having a little fun. Oh no! What has the world come to?

#1060133 - 07/27/22 09:36 PM Re: Ultra Maga King / Trump boat swamps vessel [Re: Salmo g.]
Returning Adult

If people don't know that I catch fish because I don't post pictures of them, maybe it's because I don't care what other people know about my fishing. I figure less is better. Don't need anyone following me to that secret hole by Jack Welches Creek - wherever that is.

Damn, you seem like the type who would go to Mexico and post bonefish, tarpon and permit caught on the fly, then go to Alaska and post some salmon, then go to BC and post one of the smallest steelhats the world has ever seen then go to Belize and throw up some more bonefish pics but maybe I pegged you wrong? Or Maybe you do post fish pics but are just jealous that the fish I catch are larger than yours plus you don't have the skimask swagger.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, 20 Gage, 1 invisible), 1040 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645295 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |