Check

 

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

  Willie boats! Puffballs!

 

Three Rivers Marine

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1067001 - 12/30/25 06:52 AM Somali Fraud racket
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Registered: 08/16/21
Posts: 809
Its not the Somali community,, its the NGO's and government agencies taking advantage and stealing US tax dollars... Yes people in the Somali community took part in the crimes but the money flows upward and facilitated by corrupt state and local governments...

Washington state is complicit in every possible fraud scheme of theft and deceit,, including this Somali thing...

Washington is possibly the most corrupt state in the country... We have not had a free and or fair election in over 30 years... If our government is not elected but holds office under the guise of legit elections it means its fake and not lawful,, its fraudulent...

"Fruits Of The Poisonous Tree" is the basic legal principal of our justice system,, it means the whole thing is contaminated,,, the whole thing is illegal,, every office is a fraud,, the entire government is not a legal representation and will be dissolved,, prosecuted and punished to some extent... All promises broken,, the people are not responsible for any liabilities created by the fake government,, infact the fake government will indeed be required to make the people whole,, pay restitution,, give the people back what they have stolen under fraudulent pretense...
_________________________
"The Koolaid has poison in it"

"The Bait is fake Nothing Is Tru"

Top
#1067002 - 12/30/25 06:55 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Registered: 08/16/21
Posts: 809
Every legal decision,, legislative act is null and void.. All actions are criminal because the body is fraudulent and created as part of a criminal conspiracy...
_________________________
"The Koolaid has poison in it"

"The Bait is fake Nothing Is Tru"

Top
#1067006 - 12/31/25 10:00 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Evidence?

Top
#1067020 - 12/31/25 08:56 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Salmo,


Evidence for what specifically? Your favorite media CNN even says the fraud was true and being investigated.

“Democratic Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has spent the past year dealing with the fallout from high-profile fraud schemes involving Somali residents while also pushing back against Trump’s attacks against the broader Somali community.”

I like how instead of focusing on the facts about the Somalian fraud, the article is twisted to being about Trump despite having nothing to do with it. Nobody cares about this spin except for you and other boomers obsessed with Trump instead of the event itself. Thankfully, the media outlets like these will probably die out along with their only viewers (boomers) once they die off.


Streamer


https://www.cnn.com/2025/12/31/politics/trump-walz-minnesota-child-care-fraud

_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067037 - 01/03/26 04:53 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Streamer,

Evidence for Rich's alleged legal decisions, legislative acts, and that "the body is fraudulent and created as part of a criminal conspiracy..." And evidence that "Washington state is complicit in every possible fraud scheme of theft and deceit,, including this Somali thing...

Washington is possibly the most corrupt state in the country... We have not had a free and or fair election in over 30 years..."

Yes, I understand from the news reports that some pretty extensive fraud has been uncovered in Minnesota, and that Somalis are implicated. Then I briefly heard subsequently that some have been prosecuted and convicted. I'm all in on prosecuted those who commit fraud or are corrupt, ya' know, like Trump trying to overturn an election and stealing classified documents.

Top
#1067049 - 01/06/26 11:34 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Somali Salmo,


There is plenty of evidence to speak to the Somali fraud, including the link I posted previously from your trusted CNN news station that even admitted to it. There is also plenty of evidence of fraud and corruption throughout Washington that Rich has stated.

Washington State has faced significant financial discrepancies involving billions, primarily stemming from questionable accounting for federal COVID-19 relief funds (around $1.2 billion flagged in audits) and massive unemployment fraud during the pandemic (over $1.1 billion potentially stolen), alongside concerns about wasted IT projects and lack of oversight in various state programs, leading to calls for greater transparency and accountability.

Election integrity is also in question evidenced most clearly in the 2004 gubernatorial election with Rossi and Gregoire. Rossi won the election, won again on multiple recounts, and eventually King Co. “lost ballots” entered the picture after the multiple recounts to then declare Gregoire won. No more recounts. Game over. We haven’t had real elections for some time. Rich G is correct on this. There is plenty of evidence, you simply refuse to acknowledge it because it contradicts your beliefs.


Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067064 - 01/07/26 09:49 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Streamer,

I was asking for evidence that Somali residents in WA state are committing the same kind of fraud as in MN. Maybe they are. I don't know, and I haven't heard anything about it. Rich commonly spews sh!t, and who knows where he gets his information, let alone how credible it is.

Yes, WA had plenty of financial mismanagement during the pandemic. I don't know that it was fraud or corruption as much as incompetence. But yeah, agencies appeared to be more interested in doling out money in a hurry than in administering it according to legislative intent.

I don't buy the election fraud allegation. Rossi won in the first two counts and lost in the final third count. As far as I know, recount opitons run out after the third. So how does that mean that we haven't had "real" elections for some time? Because you "think" so? You should know by now that I'm a "follow the evidence" kinda' guy. Show me the evidence and, more likely than not, I acknowledge it.

Top
#1067065 - 01/07/26 11:35 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 11/21/07
Posts: 8102
Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
It should also be noted that the third recount was hand, not machine as were the first two.

It's hard to tell if we have had a "real" election since that time since the GOP has run a series of far right-appealing candidates and they lose big.

I think the new Post Office rules on dating of mail is a direct attempt by the current administration to derail mail-in ballots.

As to the mis-management that Salmo alludes to, I recall the Auditor's office saying that they look at money tracking and not if the spending itself met legal requirements. That would a different kind of audit.

We probably have a lot of really poor spending records in any governmental operation but until the public demands actual results and carries these demands to the ballot box little will change.

Top
#1067066 - 01/08/26 08:50 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Registered: 08/16/21
Posts: 809
Violent uprising about to kick off in Minnesota... The Government MAFIA is getting ready to launch an attack...

Washington State is also in the cross hairs,, stage being set...
_________________________
"The Koolaid has poison in it"

"The Bait is fake Nothing Is Tru"

Top
#1067067 - 01/08/26 10:36 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Originally Posted By: I'm Still RichG
Violent uprising about to kick off in Minnesota... The Government MAFIA is getting ready to launch an attack...

Washington State is also in the cross hairs,, stage being set...


The violent uprising was kicked off by some dumb fvck of an ICE agent shooting and killing an American citizen yesterday. Look at all the video evidence. There was no problem that ICE didn't start. The statements by Noems and Trump are total fabrications (lies) to suit their warped narratives. ICE clearly does not know how to do police work.

Top
#1067072 - 01/11/26 09:25 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Thursday I posted that ICE clearly does not know how to do police work. Well, no wonder. ICE is not authorized to do police work. Noem and HSA are way off base taking ICE out of its legislatively authorized lane. Not that they would know how to do what they are authorized to do any better. ICE has lowered their hiring standards to accept people not qualified to tie their shoelaces, let alone pack around automatic weapons.

Top
#1067077 - 01/11/26 06:53 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Registered: 01/27/15
Posts: 4609
Meanwhile carpet munchers are making bad decisions.

Top
#1067080 - 01/11/26 09:40 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
I don’t care if ICE doesn’t know how to do police work because they aren’t doing police work. Their job is to remove ILLEGAL immigrants. Not legal ones… ILLEGAL. Mind your own business and it won’t be a concern.

How about people wake the fukkk up and not interfere with ICE doing their job? It’s mind boggling to me that ICE is lawfully removing illegals and citizens think they can unlawfully intervene without consequences. It’s a special kind of stupid that seems problematic with Democrats and the far left.



Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067085 - 01/12/26 09:10 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Yeah ICE is just doing its job of removing illegal aliens, like when they detained 4 native American members of a Lakota tribe and detained American citizens because they had Hispanic accents. The list goes on. ICE doesn't stay in its lane. ICE has become the domestic terrorist. If ICE keeps doing what it's doing, one day soon they will break in the door of an armed American citizen who lawfully shoots them. Would you call that unlawful intervention in ICE's job? I wouldn't.

Top
#1067088 - 01/12/26 11:52 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Mr.Twister Offline
Spawner

Registered: 10/15/03
Posts: 745
Loc: Olympia
I cannot and never have understood why any cop would place themselves in front of a vehicle driven by an uncooperative suspect. Foolish. If an arrest is warranted, chase them if they drive off. Shooting them, especially if they are not trying to deliberately run their vehicle at you, is an excessive and unnecessary use of force, IMHO. I have watched the video presented at many different angels, etc, and I just see poor tactics, lack of any de-escalation techniques, and angry cops.

ICE does need to do their job without interference but they better bring their crowd control folks with them to guard their perimeter and keep the folks back who physically try to stop them. They need to bring the party bus and be ready to arrest anyone who crosses that line and have a facility ready to book them. The arrestees can have their day in court later. No one should ever go to a protest, obstruct, assault cops, or otherwise break the law, and not expect consequences.

I guess the sentiment among progressives is that all immigrants who are here unlawfully should have an intrinsic right to do so.

That being said, clearly ICE agents are under a quota to have big numbers to satisfy their lords and masters and don't seem to care about targeting, other than it plays well for Trump and his zealots to do so in liberal bastions.
_________________________
"I'm old and tough, dirty and rough" -Barnacle Bill the sailor

Top
#1067097 - 01/13/26 09:04 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Twister,

I don't know what sentiment progressives have. From my high overview elevation it looks like illegal immigrants who have been in the U.S. a long time might be hard to find. ICE agents appear to lack any basic understanding of Constitutional law. Going around ordering ordinary Americans to get out of their car and produce citizenship documentation is illegal. No wonder citizens are telling the agents, "Fvck you!" The way the law in the U.S. works is that ICE must prove a person is not a citizen. Hell, I don't carry citizenship papers. Do you? If they approach me on the street or in my car, I'm gonna' tell 'em to F off. I have a low tolerance of Gestapo tactics. And if they enter my house, I'll shoot 'em. An unidentified masked and armed thug without a warrant is an intruder, not a government agent.

The feds are all bent out of shape about the protests in Minneapolis, but those protests are nothing in comparison to the J6 protest turned riot in D.C. And Trump pardoned all of those who were convicted, so where is the line in regards to protesting?

Top
#1067098 - 01/13/26 10:29 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Mr.Twister Offline
Spawner

Registered: 10/15/03
Posts: 745
Loc: Olympia
Salmo,

The sentiments that are portrayed in media interviews of activists seem to overwhelmingly follow the narrative that people who are here illegally should be given a free pass and welcomed as neighbors. Please provide any information that contradicts that. I realize that is anecdotal but I do think it is what has caused democrat run states to provide sanctuary communities. I am not defending ICE tactics but we need to know what they really are allowed to do before applying vitriol. Here is what our friend AI says:

Yes, federal law, specifically 8 U.S.C. § 1357, allows immigration officers (like those from ICE) to detain individuals suspected of immigration violations without a judicial warrant, provided they have reasonable suspicion they are not legally in the U.S. or are entering illegally, especially in public places, and can arrest those believed to be in violation of immigration laws, though a judicial warrant (or consent) is generally needed for arrests inside a private home.
Key Powers & Circumstances:
Public Encounters: Agents can question and briefly detain individuals in public if they have reasonable suspicion (e.g., attempting to flee).
Border/Checkpoint: They have broad authority to search, question, and detain at borders and checkpoints.
Arrests without Warrant: An officer can arrest an alien without a warrant if they are entering illegally or if they have reason to believe the person is in the U.S. unlawfully and likely to escape before a warrant can be obtained.
Private Homes: A judicial warrant is typically required to enter and arrest someone inside their home.
Administrative Warrants: ICE officers use administrative warrants (issued by other immigration officials, not federal judges) for arrests in the interior, allowing detention pending removal decisions.
Your Rights:
You can ask an agent if you are free to leave; if not, you can refuse to answer questions without a lawyer.
Agents cannot show warrants to the public that aren't directly related to the person, but you can ask for identification and their purpose.
In essence, federal law grants significant warrantless arrest and detention powers to immigration officials, particularly in public spaces and at borders, based on suspicion or belief of immigration violations, but with specific limits regarding private residences.
Immigration Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions - ICE
Jan 9, 2026 — ICE does not need judicial warrants to make arrests. Like all other law enforcement officers, ICE officers and agents can initiate...

ICE | U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (.gov)
8 USC 1357: Powers of immigration officers and employees
(a) Powers without warrant. Any officer or employee of the Service authorized under regulations prescribed by the Attorney General...

House.gov
Can ICE arrest you? What the law says about agents’ actions
Jan 11, 2026 — Do ICE officers need a warrant to stop and question you outside your home? Not if they have reasonable grounds to believe you are ...

San Francisco Chronicle
_________________________
"I'm old and tough, dirty and rough" -Barnacle Bill the sailor

Top
#1067099 - 01/13/26 10:31 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Mr.Twister Offline
Spawner

Registered: 10/15/03
Posts: 745
Loc: Olympia
Also ICE agents have every right to detain anyone who is obstructing/interfering with an operation
_________________________
"I'm old and tough, dirty and rough" -Barnacle Bill the sailor

Top
#1067106 - 01/13/26 07:54 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Registered: 08/16/21
Posts: 809
no more funding for sanctuary status states,, cities and counties...

Looks like Washington will get no more Federal Funds starting Feb 1...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-c...ration-policies


Edited by I'm Still RichG (01/13/26 07:54 PM)
_________________________
"The Koolaid has poison in it"

"The Bait is fake Nothing Is Tru"

Top
#1067125 - 01/15/26 06:26 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Registered: 08/16/21
Posts: 809
The reason nothing gets better is because there is so much fraud and theft...
_________________________
"The Koolaid has poison in it"

"The Bait is fake Nothing Is Tru"

Top
#1067129 - 01/15/26 09:43 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
If we take away the incentives for people to come here illegally, then that takes care of most of the problem. This almost fascist type of response is due to years worth of enablement, no rule of law, and everything goes. Our borders were literally wide open to anyone and everyone to come illegally and were given incentives to do so. Now we act surprised at what is going on. What other country in the world allows this?

Healthy societies have some level of structure which includes laws and homogenous values. We can’t ignore this. America really needs to take a look at itself and restructure in ways that will rebuild its former prosperity.



Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067131 - 01/15/26 09:58 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Twister,

I agree that Americans should not harbor illegal immigrants. That is, no one should be in the U.S. illegally. From what I read, most of the millions of illegals are people who over stayed a student or tourist visa. Very few are the rapists and murderers that Trump and his sycophants claim. Trump and Noem say they are deporting "the worst of the worst," but of course this is a flat out lie. ICE is rounding up people who are very ordinary, and have been in the U.S. for years, even decades, but who are here illegally.

From the legal standpoint, it made sense, but at the human scale what benefit was served by detaining and deporting the grandmother who came here from Ireland over 50 years ago to visit some family and decided to stay, but never got around to applying to stay or become a citizen? That's not the typical situation, but it's the logical conclusion if Trump's "all illegals must go" policy is used.

As to what ICE can legally do, it looks very much like "reasonable suspicion" equals anybody who doesn't have pasty white skin. That doesn't qualify as actual police work. And going by skin color includes millions of American citizens, so it's no wonder so many people are pissed at ICE and refuse to cooperate. I wouldn't and won't. And when "obstruction/ interfering" equals taking video of ICE doing its repugnant work, we're going to get a lot more of obstruction and interfering.

ICE is performance theater, not law enforcement. Police don't wear masks. Police don't dress up in full battle rattle costumes like they're marching into Falujah. Police don't walk up to cars and the first thing they say is, "Open the fvcking window!" ICE is about creating terror and getting Americans habituated to having Trump's Gestapo force roaming around American cities

Top
#1067133 - 01/15/26 10:13 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Somali Salmo,


I certainly done condone many of the actions of ICE, but perhaps it is in response to the violent, obstructive pushback of the opposition. There are literally Reddit threads that post pictures of ICE agents where people are encouraged to hunt them down. I don’t blame them for not wanting to wear masks.

The level of tension is constantly escalated when they are not allowed to do their jobs. Will there be some mistakes where citizens are caught in the round up? Sure, but proper recourse comes once the dust settles and not in the moment with crazy leftists inciting violence and obstructing.


Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067136 - 01/15/26 10:40 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Streamer,

Who started the violent behavior? By all appearances it began when ICE began its operations under Trump V. 2.0. I don't know Reddit, but urging people to hunt ICE agents down and actually hunting them down are not the same things. Noem says they wear masks so they don't get doxxed, whatever that is. My response is, "Don't behave like assholes, and you won't get doxxed." Our city, county, and state police don't wear masks, and they don't get doxxed. ICE should look in a mirror if they want to see the problem.

Some mistakes? Yeah. How about when "you" become one of their mistakes and get the crap beaten out of you for trying to assert your basic civil rights? You might think I'm a crazy leftest, but I'm quite conservative tending toward belligerent when it comes to my Constitutional rights being infringed.

Top
#1067137 - 01/15/26 11:12 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: Salmo g.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Streamer,

Who started the violent behavior? By all appearances it began when ICE began its operations under Trump V. 2.0. I don't know Reddit, but urging people to hunt ICE agents down and actually hunting them down are not the same things. Noem says they wear masks so they don't get doxxed, whatever that is. My response is, "Don't behave like assholes, and you won't get doxxed." Our city, county, and state police don't wear masks, and they don't get doxxed. ICE should look in a mirror if they want to see the problem.

Some mistakes? Yeah. How about when "you" become one of their mistakes and get the crap beaten out of you for trying to assert your basic civil rights? You might think I'm a crazy leftest, but I'm quite conservative tending toward belligerent when it comes to my Constitutional rights being infringed.


Salmo,

I won’t be one the the mistakes because I’m not stupid enough to violently push back or resist. I’d have my moment once the dust settles. Perhaps you should be less belligerent or emotionally reactive and more calculated when it comes to proving your point? Just some food for thought.

The violent behavior came when the Biden administration allowed violence to enter into the country and lacked any control over the border. Leftists are then encouraged to fight back. How well is that working for them? You don’t hear about many conservatives having these issues. Why is your party so violent bro?

My chicken egg argument provides a stronger case. This is the pendulum swinging right to correct the previous hard left. I don’t condone much of what ICE has done, but there is plenty that I do condone.


Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067141 - 01/15/26 12:09 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
FishPrince Offline
Spawner

Registered: 07/13/21
Posts: 592
You live in the highly functioning Nordic ethno-state of Minnesota. Your government and the Lutheran church invites in a bunch of Somalians from a failed pirate society. Instead of integrating, the Somalians start robbing you. They literally steal BILLIONS of the money you worked hard to produce by calling khat dispensaries child daycares, sending millions of cash daily stuffed in duffel-bags back to Somalia. Upon finding this out, your first instinct is to protect the SOMALIANS. Genuinely, is there a cure for people like this? It's a level of broken mind that I can't even comprehend it.

Yuri Bezmenov is correct, "Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures, he will refuse to believe it. That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization. Demoralization is permanent and irreversible." With demoralization, there is no cure. These people can't be saved. Yuri Bezmenov told us this back in the 80s.

Top
#1067145 - 01/17/26 09:10 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
"Yuri Bezmenov is correct, "Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures, he will refuse to believe it. That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization. Demoralization is permanent and irreversible." With demoralization, there is no cure. These people can't be saved. Yuri Bezmenov told us this back in the 80s."

Sounds like he was predicting or referencing MAGA. MAGAtards believe in "alternative facts," which are only lies. They believe Trump was sent by God to save America when anybody else can see that he's the biggest grifter of all time. I didn't realize that conservatives were so demoralized. If there is no cure, America is done.

Top
#1067153 - 01/17/26 04:29 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: Salmo g.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
"Yuri Bezmenov is correct, "Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures, he will refuse to believe it. That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization. Demoralization is permanent and irreversible." With demoralization, there is no cure. These people can't be saved. Yuri Bezmenov told us this back in the 80s."

Sounds like he was predicting or referencing MAGA. MAGAtards believe in "alternative facts," which are only lies. They believe Trump was sent by God to save America when anybody else can see that he's the biggest grifter of all time. I didn't realize that conservatives were so demoralized. If there is no cure, America is done.



*Yawn*… is this really what you tell yourself? I know lots of people who voted for Trump and this is not their line of thinking.


Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067162 - 01/18/26 09:27 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
"*Yawn*… is this really what you tell yourself? I know lots of people who voted for Trump and this is not their line of thinking."

I don't know many Trump voters. The few I do know believe "alternative facts," meaning lies. They think the J6 Capitol riot was "just a protest" and not an attempt to overthrow the government by preventing the certification of the election. Since they think it wasn't any worse than the antifa riot in Portland, they're fine with Trump pardoning nearly 1600 rioters who criminally assaulted the Capitol police.

How about you? Do you believe Trump's alternative facts?

Top
#1067164 - 01/18/26 12:29 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: Salmo g.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Registered: 01/29/19
Posts: 1607
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
"*Yawn*… is this really what you tell yourself? I know lots of people who voted for Trump and this is not their line of thinking."

I don't know many Trump voters. The few I do know believe "alternative facts," meaning lies. They think the J6 Capitol riot was "just a protest" and not an attempt to overthrow the government by preventing the certification of the election. Since they think it wasn't any worse than the antifa riot in Portland, they're fine with Trump pardoning nearly 1600 rioters who criminally assaulted the Capitol police.

How about you? Do you believe Trump's alternative facts?
and this is what you get when you study at " the quality learing center." salmo quickly forgets about capitol hill in Seattle and Minneapolis burning at the same time. Also forgot about the fbi in the crowd and pelosi denying the nat guard on j6th. Nice alternative facts salmy.

Top
#1067168 - 01/18/26 11:05 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Spoony,


Good examples. As I’ve repeatedly stated in the past, these are only a few reasons why people don’t vote for Democrats. Trump hasn’t experienced success because he is so greats, it’s because Democrats are just that bad. This is why people vote for him. Lesser of two evils.

This has to be repeated often and clearly doesn’t resonate with Salmo. He is becoming as forgetful and senile as the shillster (illahee) and you can see his dementia becoming worse. Also explains some of the quickness to anger about Trump, most of which is pretty unwarranted.

Salmo, a better approach for your team to beat Republicans is to simply have better policies and better candidates, not to fixate on tearing down Trump.


Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067182 - 01/19/26 09:19 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Spoon,

What did Capitol Hill and Minneapolis have to do with overthrowing the U.S. government? Not defending them in the least, but those riots grew out of the police killing George Floyd. Who's forgetting what? FBI informants in the J6 crowd monitored activity; they didn't initiate or lead the riot. And Pelosi didn't deny the National Guard; that was debunked early on. It was Trump who did nothing while watching the riot unfold on TV for over 5 hours hoping his sycophants would succeed in preventing the election certification. Facts matter Spoon, except in TrumpWorld.

Top
#1067183 - 01/19/26 09:31 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: Streamer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Spoony,

Good examples. As I’ve repeatedly stated in the past, these are only a few reasons why people don’t vote for Democrats. Trump hasn’t experienced success because he is so greats, it’s because Democrats are just that bad. This is why people vote for him. Lesser of two evils.

This has to be repeated often and clearly doesn’t resonate with Salmo. He is becoming as forgetful and senile as the shillster (illahee) and you can see his dementia becoming worse. Also explains some of the quickness to anger about Trump, most of which is pretty unwarranted.

Salmo, a better approach for your team to beat Republicans is to simply have better policies and better candidates, not to fixate on tearing down Trump.

Streamer


Lousy examples, but good "whataboutism." The riots in Portland, Capitol HIll, and Minneapolis don't begin to compare to the J6 riot because they were not attempting to overthrow the U.S. government, unlike J6. And if you don't think J6 was about overthrowing Congress' doing its job of certifying the election, then what was it? Peaceful tourists visiting the Capitol? If you're a J6 denier and think it was right for Trump to pardon the J6 convicts, then we really have nothing to talk about.

I do agree with you that the Democratic Party should offer better policies and better candidates, but wait, they already do offer better policies and candidates than the Republican Party does in general.

Top
#1067184 - 01/19/26 11:47 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Registered: 01/29/19
Posts: 1607
What happened in chop and Minneapolis made j6th look like a tourist visit. We all watched the footage samy. If the dems were any good as you claim, they would have won the election. At least a swing state or two. But didn't. Lol

Top
#1067185 - 01/19/26 09:46 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: SpoonFed]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
What happened in chop and Minneapolis made j6th look like a tourist visit. We all watched the footage samy. If the dems were any good as you claim, they would have won the election. At least a swing state or two. But didn't. Lol


Those are what Somali Salmo will call “lousy whataboutisms” in order to not have to address them. CHOP was just a “summer of love” and Minneapolis riots are suddenly justified because “ICE violated my rights” while forgetting that obstruction is a crime. Oh and J6 is no comparison because it was an actual attempt at insurrection despite there being not a single weapon used and tons of footage of guards letting protesters into the buildings.

What politicians fail to see is that it’s actually a much better strategy and approach to put your best forward with leadership and great policies instead of focusing on tearing down your opponent. Democrats need to learn that if they want to win they should stop focusing on tearing down Trump and actually just be better. It really shouldn’t be that hard if he is as awful as they think.



Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
#1067186 - 01/20/26 08:11 AM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Registered: 03/08/99
Posts: 13868
"What happened in chop and Minneapolis made j6th look like a tourist visit."

"Oh and J6 is no comparison because it was an actual attempt at insurrection despite there being not a single weapon used and tons of footage of guards letting protesters into the buildings."

Unfvckin' believable. You guys are truly delusional to try to compare Portland, Capitol Hill, and or Minneapolis with J6, as though J6 was not an attempt, led by and incited by Trump, to take control of the U.S. government by preventing the certification of the 2020 election. The J6 rioters may not have used firearms, but they did use bats, flag staffs, pepper spray, and a variety of other weapons. How many "tourist visits" use those and try to prevent essential government business?

Top
#1067188 - 01/20/26 12:29 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: Salmo g.]
28 Gage Offline
Spawner

Registered: 02/15/21
Posts: 522
“ but wait, they already do offer better policies and candidates than the Republican Party does - ”

Agreed, great point!

Katherine Barrett Wilson...
_________________________
Making Puget Sound Great Again - 2027 - Year of the Pinks!
South Sound’s Super Humpy Promotional Director Myassisdragon...


Top
#1067200 - 01/22/26 01:02 PM Re: Somali Fraud racket [Re: Salmo g.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 2653
Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.



Unfvckin' believable. You guys are truly delusional to try to compare Portland, Capitol Hill, and or Minneapolis with J6, as though J6 was not an attempt, led by and incited by Trump, to take control of the U.S. government by preventing the certification of the 2020 election. The J6 rioters may not have used firearms, but they did use bats, flag staffs, pepper spray, and a variety of other weapons. How many "tourist visits" use those and try to prevent essential government business?



Fake outrage bro. Nobody here is delusional except for you who isn’t incapable of independently processing information and situations objectively. It has already been established here in previous discussions that Trump neither said nor did anything that is considered incitement. There is no evidence to the contrary. He’s also never been charged with incitement because everyone thinks it’s bullschit except for you, CNN watching boomers, and blue haired freaks.

J6 may have been an insurrection to some, but the overwhelming majority of people there only protested, did not go into the capitol buildings despite being allowed to enter, did not harm or assault anyone, and had no weapons. That doesn’t sound like an insurrection. J6 being an ”insurrection” is pure embellishment trying to mislead people into believing the actions of a fractional number of people was the intent of the majority. Again, fake outrage.


Streamer
_________________________
“Obviously you don't care about democracy if you vote for Trump” - Salmo g.

Space Available! Say something idiotic today!


Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
baitor jeff squirts, caughtsteelin, jeffthebaitor
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1702 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Cork, oldmandrifter, lordoflys, MegaBite, haydenslides
11508 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27840
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13956
Salmo g. 13868
eyeFISH 12621
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11508 Members
17 Forums
73148 Topics
828103 Posts

Max Online: 14307 @ 05/22/26 06:24 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |