Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#107556 - 02/03/01 01:19 PM Stupid Human Tricks
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Sometime in December, fishing Anderson Bar on the Cowlitz I busted my 8-12 Lamiglas. I was hung up and gave a good yank on it and SNAP. Broke about 10 inches in front of the connection. My fishing partner just about fell in the River he was laughing so hard.

I finaly got around to sending it back to Lamiglas to get it repaired/replaced last Tuesday. I didn't send back the butt section, just left it in the back of the Bronco. I then through a 60 pound case of wax on it. Game, Set, Match.

I was hoping that you might be able to cheer me up with some stories of your Stupid Human Tricks. Not the simple slamming it in a door type (unless it involves multiple G-Loomis ) but something really outlandish.

GutZ

#107557 - 02/04/01 01:09 AM Re: Stupid Human Tricks
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
How about this one. Just got my Surburban painted a couple of weeks ago. Bought a new Willie drift boat a couple of days ago and am building a new trailer for it.

OK, built the trailer but wanted to make sure the winch and front stop would be in the right place so loaded the boat on the trailer and started backing it up the very steep driveway. Didn't quite tie the boat on the trailer quite good enough and it slipped through the back window and caved in the back door of the Surburban. Man did it make a noise, 19' Willie trying to enter the rear doors. Now I gotta tell ya the UHMW skids are slippery. This just happened today, What a dumb-ass. But the boat fits the trailer better. Gotta get the truck door straightened and more new paint and a new back window..fp

#107558 - 02/04/01 04:46 AM Re: Stupid Human Tricks
RPetzold Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett, Wa
Hairball has gotta good one for ya'all, but I let him tell the story.

...lets just say it involves a 1084 imx.

------------------
Ryan S. Petzold
aka
Sparkey and/or Special

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, stonefish), 1099 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645297 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |