Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#107896 - 02/10/01 03:47 AM A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I was thinking the other day and realized that I have never seen a "how to" fishing movie or instructional video. I think it would be a lot of fun to produce one of these but I don't have the movie filming equiptment to do so. As for right now I own NW freshwater fishing school and have taught many of people to fish for all species from beginner to expert levels. I dont know what the costs would be but would anyone be interested in producing a video like this with me?

------------------

#107897 - 02/12/01 12:44 AM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
badmisterevil Offline
Fry

Loc: vancouver wa. u.s.a.
Go ahead. I think it is a great idea. It wouldn't hurt if you want to pass along your expertise.

#107898 - 02/12/01 03:07 AM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
Hugh Heffner Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Playboy mansion
That's a great idea, stlhdr1, I might be interested in helping you out. Let me know.

Justin

#107899 - 02/12/01 11:45 AM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Justin,
Of all I have watched on the forum you would be one I would be interested in meeting! We've had our conversations before but never really talked about getting together and meeting each other. I'm sure we could make a great outline and have a lot of fun producing this video!!! A little footage up there and some down here...
Keith

------------------

#107900 - 02/13/01 07:35 AM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
riverswild Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: OlyWa
stlhdr1
I think it would be a great idea, not sure how well it would sell but if you got sponsorship you could produce it and donate it to a childrens organization.
You don't really need the high end film equipment nowdays.

I probably have enough to to test the waters and I have two years of exp. as a host on a public access show. (I don't want to host, more interested in production)
riverswild@hotmail.com

------------------
"Just Say No To Sovereign Nations!"

#107901 - 02/13/01 10:52 AM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
drift boat Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton WA
If two guys from the lazy b can get togeather and make movies of fishing then you will have no problem at all...I say go for it. If you ever need an extra boat just let me know.

------------------
rip some lips

#107902 - 02/13/01 11:15 PM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
Hugh Heffner Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Playboy mansion
Keith,

Glad you are enthusiastic about meeting me as I am you. I know we have talked about being competitive in the past, but I think that we should give up on competing against eachother and work together. I have been filming my fishing adventures for years with my trusty camcorder, but I have always wanted to do professional footage. I think that how to clinics held up at the Sauk Ranch would be another idea that you might want to jump on. We have all the space, scenery, and solitude to make it work. I will send you an e-mail so we can discuss further.

Justin --------*~~ <*))>><

#107903 - 02/14/01 11:25 AM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
GreenSauks Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Maybe you could get the perfexion gal to host, with a catchy title like....Debbie does the Bogie.

#107904 - 02/14/01 12:33 PM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Justin-
We should get yvonne munson from canada to star in the video. I don't know if she knows much about drift fishing but years ago she was sure holding a nice fish in a bobber and jig book, I don't know if the fish or she was prettier!

------------------

#107905 - 02/14/01 02:37 PM Re: A HOW TO FISHING MOVIE
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Rockport,WA,USA
Yvonne certainly is a fine looking gal!! I can tell you from knowing her that she was indeed a steelheader. At the time the book was done she was engaged to Clint Delargo who is an amazing steelheader and in the books Vedder has written. Clint broke off the engagement because Yvonne claimed he fished to much!! Talk about your die hard steeelheader!!!
As far as the video goes, the video that needs to be shot is a new one on proper catch and release techniques on steelhead.
There is one out now and is offered by the state. It should be more readily accessable though and distributed to all. It was shot up in BC to show proper fish handling techniques.

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1133 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645421 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |