Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#108404 - 02/20/01 09:34 PM Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Eastside,Wa
I was on my way to the hoh at around 5:30 monday morning and shortly after I passed the bogie I noticed a bunch of lights from cop cars. I was thinking to myself, is this a dui checkpoint.(shoot..hide everything) As I get closer I relized what was really going on. A fork police officer had flipped his car in a ditch and there where 5 more all sittin' around wasting tax payer dollars. Whats up? Did anybody see that too or know what happened? Anyways I thought he might have had a few too many because it wasn't a tight turn and it wasn't too icy either. Hmmmmmm.....and they give us tickets!

[This message has been edited by BK (edited 02-20-2001).]

Vision Pro Staff
www.visionhooksandtackle.com

#108405 - 02/20/01 10:19 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
Anonymous
Unregistered

You should know your facts before you start running your mouth and talking S#@t about somthin you have no idea about.

That guy who rolled the car was a close friend of mine and was in a vehicle persuit.

I bet you think its funny when you see somthin bad happen to a Police Officer. We risk our lives to protect you and your rights, so show a little respect!

#108406 - 02/20/01 10:24 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
Yarf'em Offline
Parr

Loc: Port Orchard, Wa. USA
Nicely said Rich.... We should all know our info before stupid remarks are made

#108407 - 02/20/01 10:37 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Sorry if he was a friend! But obviously your buddy was driving too fast, if he wasn't then why did he flip his car? Because forks cops have nothing better to do!!!!!!!!!!! As a general rule, ya I hate cops! There I said it, they have never once served or protected me, except with tickets and warrants. Thought it would be a nice tidbit to add to the board. Unfortunately you know the guy. Rich if you would calm your @ss down and REREAD, I asked for the facts and stated I didn't know what actually happened

Vision Pro Staff

#108408 - 02/20/01 10:42 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Oh and rich before you get your panties in a wad why dont you tell us everything. Clear it all up for the sake of pork!

Vision Pro Staff

#108409 - 02/20/01 10:48 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
R Ridgeway Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
....and what kind of rig did you say you were driving BK? I'm sure penninsula enforcement would love to discuss this in more detail! Just kid'in....don't go off on me too.

#108410 - 02/20/01 10:56 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

They pull me over anychance they can. All other info on my rig and boat is classified info. Actually the 2 cops I see on a regular basis in forks are cool guys. One of which (younger guy about 25)I ran into at chevron Sunday morn. He talked me into floating the duc. It was nice we were the only boat on the river all day.

Vision Pro Staff

#108411 - 02/20/01 10:57 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
Swami Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Everett,Wa
BK how was the fishing on the Hoh? Thinking about going over there in a few weeks.
Thanks The Swami.

#108412 - 02/20/01 11:04 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

For most not so good, for some great! We hit a few. For piece and quite go float the duc. Its bumpy but you wont see a soul all day and the fish per rod ratio is all up to you! Fish all the heavy heavy sh!t. I would much rather bang around then fight the floatilla on the hoh. Just too many guys that can only float the hoh and bogie. Over all I would say bobs reports are acurate.

Vision Pro Staff

#108413 - 02/20/01 11:07 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
Anonymous
Unregistered

You just dont get the point do you. If the reason why you hate cops is because of the warrants they arrest/serve you and the tickets they give you then without a doubt you are in the wrong and have no right to bash them.

As far as giving you the detials, I dont think your worth the time.

As a police officer I think your attitude and morals suck.

Ill be sure to tell my fellow officers to take a closser look next time they pull you over. Since you have such nice things to say.

#108414 - 02/20/01 11:08 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
Duck In The Fog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Yakima Wa. U.S.A.
RichG Some people put the blame on the arresting officer instead of understanding that if you don't break the law then there's nothing to worry about. (Shoot hide everything?)Anyone that shows disrepect to law enforcement should be locked away. They might grow up and start being a man.
I hope your friend is o.k. The Duck

#108415 - 02/20/01 11:20 PM Re: Forks pigs.....drunk or in need of driving school!~
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Cool, I'll forward this to my lawyer so next time I do get harrased in forks I walk! See rich this is why cops scare me. Your attitude, mood, person problems, grudges, and sex life all must have something to do with the way you carry yourself on the job. It just bothers me to know another human being just like myself has the authority to screw your life up. Kind of like how you just threatened me to a thorough search next time in forks. Point made.

Vision Pro Staff

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1012 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645364 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |