THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#118282 - 08/03/01 12:50 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flickyourjig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Saxon,wa.
Hey RDP, & 404, you guys seem at the top of your game as far as confusers go, and kid, ryan, 99, hey yall,& DAN S.& NOT TO FORGET 4SALT, Thanx, but my old lady, the steelhead goddess, is the one who got the beyotch off. Seems after her normal shift ending at 3am, wed. morn., she went on line and would'nt quit until she ridded us of the nasty lil' skank. She's gone now and my wife isn't sure where she went but knows she did'nt go far. With the rest of this info it should'nt be hard to banish her from my airwaves forever. Man, sounds like a whodunit or something.
that figures, the gal gets the gal, WOW are times a changin, and kid, I bet parker is just noddin his head at all of this.
thanx again guys for all the help wink wink

#118283 - 08/03/01 12:58 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
404 Error*File Not Found Offline
Parr

Loc: BC, Canada
No problem. When I think of the joy I bring you ignorant hick fisherman when I tell you how to fix your computers, I... well... I get tears in my eyes. > smile

A note, however. Don't piss off the kid. Next time it may be the config.sys that goes, or the io.sys!

#118284 - 08/03/01 01:11 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flickyourjig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Well shucks,

Why doncha cumon down hear an feesh

#118285 - 08/03/01 02:35 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well FLICKA, the times are a changing. Again. Your son learned a valuable lesson about modern women - they get off and then just leave eek . It used to be the other way around didn't it? I do recall back when the girls were, ah, tighter, I used to have a hard time getting them back off of my tube too. laugh And that was before the confusers were on the scene confused . ... Hey Randy ... "Hollywood Hoes" as your homepage!?! Cool! LOL

RT

#118286 - 08/03/01 02:48 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flickyourjig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Hey RT.,
Where you been? confused

#118287 - 08/03/01 03:00 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for asking FLICK. I've been out of town for junior golf tournaments/vacation combos 2 out of the last 3 weeks, and helping take care of family biz and the 'ever present and behind on' "honey do" list in between. I haven't fished for about a month! Longest layoff for as long as I can remember. I plan on going out to fish bouy 10 this Sat. and next Wed., and man do I have some 'catching' up to do! smile ...

And I have been posting on ifish again. Many of my friends continue to hang there because they are still of the mindset that Jennie and Bob's sites are Oregon and Washington focused. There is some validity to that, but both sights are regional now with lots of guys from both states posting on both sights. I don't know why some of my 'homies' (is that spelled correctly? as meaning 'friends from my area' - not homos!) don't post more often up here on this cool BB. confused wink

RT

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: RT 1 ]

#118288 - 08/03/01 03:03 AM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RPetzold Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett, Wa
RT-
Considering your previous post, I now understand why you are a 'former English teacher.' laugh laugh

j.k ofcourse smile

Hope all is well!!

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: RPetzold ]

#118289 - 08/03/01 10:42 PM Re: Got a babe on my tube and I can't get her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RipDatLip Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Battle Ground, WA
I know exactly what your talking about. I have messed around with those files before. I wasn't attemptimg to determine his problem because that would be impossible with the descriptions we were given. Wasn't attempting to secong guess you, so sorry if you were offended. As far as I am concerned this is a closed subject. So enough computer blabble and more fishing!

Matt

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cordoge, CORKE, FISHRIGHT, LoweDown, minirex, RDK
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 292 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645443 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |