LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#119828 - 08/21/01 07:37 PM RT1 Lets go!!!
Fish Stalker Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: S.W. Washington
Hey RT Kid..Sauk is sick is a dog with Strep Throat and cant go fishing but I was wondering if maybe you and I could meet at Sherries Restaurant in Burlington on Wednesday or Thursday to go Fishing in the Skagit. We could either bank fish or if you have a boat do that but I don't have a car right now. But we could just anchor out from the Boat Launch.

Well hope to here from you soon.

FISH ON!!!
smile
:p
laugh

[ 08-21-2001: Message edited by: catcher1 ]

#119829 - 08/21/01 07:50 PM Re: RT1 Lets go!!!
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
No car - No boat!!!! Whats up with that Catcher?? rolleyes Need a car to go fishin Bud!TM

#119830 - 08/21/01 07:52 PM Re: RT1 Lets go!!!
Fish Stalker Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: S.W. Washington
I am getting a truck in a couple weeks but I can use a truck on the weekends whenever I want. And as soon as I save up for enough money I am getting a boat.
But it works out great with getting droped off at Sherries.

#119831 - 08/21/01 09:52 PM Re: RT1 Lets go!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the idea catcher, but you forgot I posted about my Bronco being 'belly up'. It broke down altogether on I-5 south bound just above the Clark Co. fair a week ago or so (after fishing with Superfly); and the WSP (cops) had it towed and it cost me over 200 stinkin bucks to get it back and then towed over to Vanc. Ford last week. As I mentioned in the egg cure naming thread, cylinders #8 & #5 have blown the rings and I have a rebuilt motor on order; to be installed someplace other than a dealer when I get it. My wife needs her car for work, so until the truck is running then I am begging fishing trips from my buddies living close at hand. Tell Justin to get better, and I will make it up to fish with you guys when I can sometime (use e-mail next time though). ... Hey Kevin, I will also be up for sleding the Cow again - this time for the hords of silvers on the way. By the time the Bronco gets done they could be in the rivers in some numbers - if we get some rain. Keep in touch about another trip. ... Later guys. - Steve

#119832 - 08/22/01 02:12 PM Re: RT1 Lets go!!!
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
He-he, another FORD lives up it`s reputation,
Found On Road Dead.
Sorry to hear about that RT, but in the future, buy something maybe a little more dependable than a ford, I think maybe a Peugeot is a "little" more or is it a Yugo?
This may fire a few of the boys.... laugh

#119833 - 08/22/01 02:59 PM Re: RT1 Lets go!!!
bigb8bigfish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: seattle,wa
RT1, you obviouly picked the wrong dealrship to begin with. Seen many so called "mechanics" do there hack jobs, then when customers get no satifaction from whoever did the work, they still go to us as a last resort, but, that's O.K., thats why were still around and there not. wink Besides, you guys should meet at a halfway point on I-5 and find the closest river to fish. Many a rivers are opening up and from the reports and checks, lots-o-big fish.

"DO THE WILD THANG"

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |