Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#120543 - 09/12/01 08:17 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
I know one thing all the crap RT's been talking were going to have to find him one big roll of tolite paper eek to wipe all the "egg" off his face.

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#120544 - 09/12/01 08:35 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dances Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Clarkston Wa
hey steve you better put your stilts on cuz the $hit is gettin really deep here. Now I know that my dad couldnt catch a carp to save his life but a steelhead or silver that is like takin candy from a baby for him.

Now you old men from ore. who couldnt catch a cold let alone a fish might as well stay home and root for the worst football team in the pac. 10

hey steve nice article in sts this last issue.

Dances

Doug Richert
www.Hellscanyonsportfishing.com

#120545 - 09/12/01 09:18 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Jr., You Dad (FH5) can tell you from eyes on observation in the Queets with 'Fly and I, that even if there is no fish biting I have a way to get the hook into a fish's mouth, without flossing! wink And 'Yall, the only thing I will have to buy for F III is some duct tape! laugh ... And with all the trash talkin gone on a whole lot of guys will be washin egg off their faces, not just their hands - most in fact. eek Maybe even me. laugh

NOTICE: In the 100+ F III thread on ifish today it was determined a vote needs to be taken to choose the Oct. 6th F III river between the Satsop, Cowlitz, and NF Lewis. I have a new voting thread for that on ifish, and will start one on this BB too. Only vote once, on one site of the other.

RT

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: RT 1 ]

#120546 - 09/12/01 09:38 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
FishNg1 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA , USA
Fishtale and the rest, sounds like no matter which river we choose, its going to be a mad rush up or downriver. It will probably look like a B*** tournament start. May the guy with the biggest minnkota win......or is that biggest and longest.....OAR! Sounds like we should all have a great time that day. Hey RT, maybe we should come up with a system to let the rest of us know who is in the great flotilla III, like a colored flag or sticker or something, just a way to identify us so we can shout derogatory remarks their way without being shot.
BTW, I was supposed to be in France right now but just as we were supposed to be boarding, they yanked us out of the airport.
What a tragedy, I know we are all thinking of our fellow Americans that are suffering or have perished.

Dad, think that if I practice hard, they'll let me participate in the SRC ?
[Gig Harbor Puget Sound Anglers....Join your local chapter. CCA member

#120547 - 09/12/01 09:49 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by FishNg1:
It will probably look like a B*** tournament start.

Thank goodness that saner minds have prevailed and Bob's finally made fishing for spineys a bad word. I assume that it is because this is a Piscatorial website and therefore anyone associated with or likes to assemble with these assenine folks should prepared to be assimilated by the Piscatorial Borg. laugh

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Heywood Jablomie ]
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#120548 - 09/12/01 09:55 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
FishNg1 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA , USA
Heywood, that wasn't Bob that put in those *** that was me, as I agree with you, that there are better places than this board for those kind of feeshes. I told one of my employees at work about your internet moniker and he wants to steal part of it, his name is Juion, he said he was going to rush home and tell his wife his new name! Later.

Dad, think that if I practice hard, they'll let me participate in the SRC ?
[Gig Harbor Puget Sound Anglers....Join your local chapter. CCA member

#120549 - 09/13/01 12:19 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
Hey Fishhammer, if loose lips sink ships, then the way RT is talking smack, we better bring snorkels. eek Maybe we can work a trade... RT for Dan S. eek That Dan S. can talk smack and he isn't afraid of the Sop. laugh Just kidding RT, we need ya for ballast. wink

#120550 - 09/13/01 12:59 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Ah, for some reason I figured that some sort of profanity filter screwed up. I fully expected to see a bunch of stars in my post.

Tell ya what, he can have my name. I'm changing my name for awhile.

Yes, it is immature as Hell. Sue me.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#120551 - 09/13/01 01:25 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay as Gooose is landbound and it sounds like there's other in the same uhhh? not in the same boat but goin to be poundin gravel...I'm for formin a BankTilla Team!
There's several good spots to do this on the Satsop. And my early years of fishin include fond memories of walkin in behind some highpower guide in a boat who got little or nothin out of a good hole...and promptly puttin the chromers on the bank! :p
Volunteers can post or e-mail me to become part of the Cove RV Park ProTeam(1). The lower Sop has plenty of access for the Wade vs Row fisherman!

Recovering Swiftly From Wock Wabbit Encounter! laugh
Cove RV Park & Tackle ProStaff(1)
Always FishOn!
Gooose laugh

#120552 - 09/13/01 01:35 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey'wood, you've used so many aliass monikers since the Wind River Gang, I went and forgot your real first name. But I gotta say that ya sound hornier than 'Yall and his bro combined. laugh And I know you are actually one of the 2 Jabut brothers - Hugh and Lar.

cool

#120553 - 09/13/01 06:37 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Note - From the F III voting thread on ifish:

Geeez. Nuf! rolleyes I was fine with the 'Sop until I got e-mails whinning for the Cow. And then came Jim Bain's post(after a reported "discussion with Jeff Whitehead"), esposing the advantages of the Cow and that he could make reservations for pizza near there. His first sentence in his 4th paragraph, "So, obviously the Cowlitz is my number one choice". Hmmm. Then Jim turns around here and votes for the 'Sop. Good one. haha Then more waaaaa from Dan. Then we get totally lame sheeyat from the peanut gallery - just make that the peanut - from Port Angeles. mad I've got a new idea .....

..... Since the F II was in Oregon and co-ordinated by an Oregon guy (Paul/Willierower), this Washington based F III should have been co-ordinated all along by a Washington guy or guys. You dudes know what's best up there! I turn this over to you guys Dan and Jim, and whoever else wants to help ya. We will likely just show up on the river of our host's choice for us. Look into a permit if there are going to be prizes. Keep us posted. Thanks guys.

Whew. That was worse then being a moderator! Relief. wink

RT

#120554 - 09/13/01 01:32 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Oh, and like we all don't know that you aren't one of the Lee brothers, RT. Home and Ugh. laugh

If you ever lose track of the score you will notice my real name as plain as day in my email address in my profile. Yes, it's Jackson. No, I'm not related to EITHER of the Michael's. wink

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: Dave Jackson ]

#120555 - 09/14/01 11:27 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us
well folks, i am back and looking for some fishun.
have only been able to tread local south sound water and have had very poor conditions, chockolate water to fish and only a couple of hits.
need fish and a ride.
send email or post up here on this thread.
i will go where i have to go to fish.
just have be near water this time of year.
wife does not understand after 20+ years, no trying to explain now.
Jim if you are going, got any openings? we know how to work these southern's.
well time is late and i have to finally go home. rolleyes rolleyes cool

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: elmtree ]

#120556 - 09/15/01 09:36 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Dan S.-
I haven't seen anyone post anything about the chums. Don't they show in the satsop around the 6th of Oct. Aren't there some large ones that return to the satsop? If I remember correctly someone broke the state record there last month.. Is this correct?
Chums are fun, I'd say pound for pound they pull harder than most.
Keith

#120557 - 09/15/01 09:47 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Keith,

Yeah, the Satsop chums are some BAD fish. That's one cool thing about the Satsop in October, you never know what you'll run into. I've landed chums in the Satsop up to 20+ lbs, aand they will tear you up.

I think the 6th may be a bit early for the Chumlies, but you never know. The weather will have a lot to do with it. If we get some cool, wet weather by then, you might just find some there. Be ready for a fight.....they make even the big silvers seem tame. eek

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#120558 - 09/15/01 10:09 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Yes Dan it's one of james and my favorites, they had closed down one of our zipperlip chum streams where we used to catch and release them.. I've got a picture of one james had landed that measured out to be 28.76 lbs and would have been the state record but we had to turn it loose. I miss those fish, we can't fish for them anymore because they closed the river for catch and release. But wasn't the state record broke on the satsop though?
Keith

#120559 - 09/16/01 07:22 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
FASTWATER Offline
Spawner

Loc: Place's you only dream about
The Satsop is c&r for chums they can really be a dogma when they plug up the king holes had days when the king bit was going good and the chums would move into the hole and you could not get through them to catch more kings not that their was anything wrong with that!!!

#120560 - 09/16/01 01:34 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Keith,

Yeah, the record on the books is from the Satsop in 1997. I think the guy was a soldier at Ft. Lewis, and he nailed him down a 27.97 lb'er. eek

If I remember right, it was one SCARY looking fish, but I bet that guys arms were tired after that. They are bruisers, and FASTWATER is right, they can be a pain at times. You go after silvers with your 12 lb test, and next thing you know you're tied into a 20 lb. chum, and it's kicking your a$$!

It's been several years since the Satsop had a decent chum run, hence the release imposed on them. I have seen days on the Satsop where you had to just quit fishing for them because you could hook them at will, but not in the last few years. Just as well anyway, because a chum has to be pretty chrome to be worth eating, and I've seen guys packing out chums that were only fit for the garden.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#120561 - 09/17/01 11:25 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
sorry Spooled,we ain't trading .....no way,you can have snorkel boy wink

the Satsop has been C&R (chums) for years now,
I know the state record will be broke there,they just need to open it.In the last few years years I've landed a few that were "freaky big",I've seen pics of the State record fish,but I've seen bigger.

We need to remember the chehalis is open also for those mondo 12-sandwich-eatin Sleds-Jockeys,there is lots of bank access and even with no rain we still will only have to push in a few spots ,just depends where we launch,

I'm doing my Rain Dance......here it comes....Os

Proud to be an American

#120562 - 09/18/01 06:23 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Afraid of the Sop? Ain't afraid of nuttin wink . Remember I was fine with it until the whinning started and I left the circus room. BTW featherboy, why is it you keep crying tears of unfairness about "jet jockeys" (the name jealous rowers use for lucky guys with jetboats - or with both kinds of boats), yet you have no problem with driftboater's advantages on the bankies you keep directing?!? How's that work? rolleyes NEUTRON?

mad GRRRRRRRRRRRR wink

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 972 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |