Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#120503 - 09/07/01 02:05 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
Hey RT. If your gonna ride in my boat, don't get that Timber Man too wound up!! That sum***** sounds like he'll cut our "Cadillac" in half with a chain saw and we'll be bankies on the Flotilla. If ya gotta kill someone on our boat Timber Man, kill Bernie, we'll help. RT, stick to spinning up DAWGS we can handle like Yall and Osprey. Them two dogs got no teeth. Nice guys though. laugh

#120504 - 09/07/01 03:59 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
FishNg1 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA , USA
I have a trip to tp the Fraser river sometime in October...can't remember the exact dates yet, but if they aren't on the day of the "Great Flotilla III" count me in also. Just let us all know the logistics, it would be great to meet some of you in person.

Dad, think that if I practice hard, they'll let me participate in the SRC ?
[Gig Harbor Puget Sound Anglers....Join your local chapter. CCA member

#120505 - 09/07/01 04:52 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
I think the biggest threats to Floatilla III will be Osprey and Dan S. since they are well versed in Satsop salmon fishing. I think the second most dangerous team will be mine......Team Vision, baby!!!!

:p :p :p

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

#120506 - 09/07/01 05:30 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
drift boat Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton WA
Kid I think I might just put my name into the hat and show up due to that as well as the Nooch being one of my rivers in the fall. laugh laugh laugh laugh

#120507 - 09/07/01 10:32 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
All right all you guys from washington looks like we are going to have to put on our "extra tall" chest waders with all these people from Oregon going to be on the river. You can see how deep the bull $hit is all ready, and "Slaughter on the Satsop" is still a month away. I may have a seat open, won't know until the last moment. Its my busy time of year and have to see how things go.

Fishhead5

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#120508 - 09/07/01 04:24 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Troy, Troy, Troy, sounds like your rowing with one ore again. Timberman is no threat to the "Spooled Jewel" and the Dream Team from "Oregon". Worshinggggtunians can't even find the rivers none the less fish in there own back yard.

With Troy, RT and Bernie behind the Rods those fish will be so sore lipped that them boys, and I mean boys, won't have a chance I say, chance to hook a fishy.

By the way RT this is "Catch And Eat" if you have'nt figured it out already laugh I will stay out of your kitchen on this thread so that team spirit will grow and nurture. Don't forget, wipe your feet. wink

Troy, Work out a little before we head up there. I don't want any week in the knee NB for a captian on the "Spool a matic fish processor" boat. laugh laugh laugh eek eek

#120509 - 09/07/01 04:31 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
Okay Oregon boys, I totally forgot that there are other heavy hitters going too such as Drift Boat and Fishhead 5. These boys also know the river well and are good fishermen in general. I will add to the list with Steelheader69 who is pretty damn good too. I think that team Vision may split up into two boats as I am going to offer a seat to the famous Hey_yall aka "the Redneck". I think that Superfly will probably have to bring his woman since he's whipped, uh, I mean committed. laugh

With the venue I've seen already, this should be the best Floatilla yet laugh

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

#120510 - 09/07/01 09:58 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Justin (Kid), no doubt it is going to be the best Floatilla. And the best part of this is us southern bo's gonna whup ass on the Waaaasie's on their home field advantage. Embarrassing! shocked ... Can you imagine your a-team guys coming to Tillamook when the river's are up and I'm dialed in - I would clean house along with my other local hommie A-teamers; limiting my boat before you any Waaaasie's could figure out where to cast (and that AIN'T no sh!t) ... BTW, important .....

..... We all need to meet at the decided morning time at the Hwy.12 Satsop launch parking lot (unless there is a late change to the Cowlitz or NF). Then we can draw numbers to determine the order of launching for any given launch site. And NOTE: Since there should be NO launching ahead of time to secure the honey holes or any boat racing to keep at the head of the other Floatilla boats to fish all the good holes first, instead of sportsmenship rotating the lead for fair equal chances, as far as I'm concerned such non-sportsmen should be DQ'd from the event ... and exposed in posts who they were! Keep this fair, and it will be certain fun!. And fun afterward too. smile

RT

#120511 - 09/07/01 10:51 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
scottguides Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: elma
well i got the pleasure of fishing with some seasoned veterans.i sure hope we can hold our own with all you heavy hitters rolleyes i just hope the water will be fishable with all the bull$hit floating down the river laugh laugh laugh scott

#120512 - 09/08/01 02:11 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I sure wish I could upload a picture from yesterday on the lewis, but everytime I try and upload a picture it tells me I have 420000 bytes and it only allows 180000. We landed 39 yesterday and amongst 3 guys we kept 18 hens. 6 chinook and 12 silvers. Perhaps we should rethink it for the lewis, not for homecourt advantage but because the river is kegged full of fish and it's only the 7th of sept and it will be 10 times better a month from now. It's usually the hottest in the first two weeks of october. We are willing to come to the satsop though, we've never fished that river and we're ready for the challenge.
You oregonians might as well pack your bags and stay back at camp and cook! wink
Keith

#120513 - 09/08/01 04:26 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Keith, all the rivers will be plugged with fish in early October dude. Quit trying to fanaggle us to your home river where you and James know all the intracacies. That would be like me trying to lure your ass down to Tillamook for a spanking. laugh ... You guys have been posting challeges (such as to Bill Herzog and others or anyone) and aching for a showdown with any heavy hitters you can get to put up with your constant smack talkin. Well you gonna get that chance on a neutral river ('Sop) from many of us that haven't ever fished it for silvers, like me (unless it gets changed to the Cowlitz for lack of rain). And you will get your turn first on a few holes as we rotate fairly. I'm bringin my A-team 'Fatal Attraction' eggs plus additives, and a few Amerman eggs and some custom trick lures, so we will see how your cure and skills stand up on a neutral river. Since you keep asking for it, now your gonna get it. mad laugh wink ...

NOTICE: I was enlightened by an OR guy coming to the Floatilla that he will bring an ODFW kit that is foolproof to determine whether a fish was caught that same day or the previous day and kept stored in icy salt water, or whatever, and stashed by any fools. Not that he really thinks anyone would stoop so low and chance being caught and posted about - but you never know I suppose. rolleyes

[ 09-08-2001: Message edited by: RT 1 ]

#120514 - 09/08/01 12:18 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Desertdog Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Winnemucca Nv
I was wondering if anyone has any maps of the Satsop with the luanch sites and maybe some of the major holes like H&F lies sometimes puts out. Being as I haven't touched a river let alone a salmon in a river for years I need all the cheats I can muster.

Also I think I may have a open seat in a driftboat. Would like to hookup with someone that knows the river and the fish.
I would give priority to a Dad with young son/daughter. E-mail me if interested.

I haven't fished this river since I was a kid and I didn't do well on it even then.

I fish therefore I am

#120515 - 09/08/01 01:16 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Well RT,
Looks like you oregonians will get to see first hand what the Ultimate Egg Cure will do! Perhaps I'll bring my niece and nephew and just tell them to cast and they alone will walk on you guys. laugh Do you think if james and I fish blind folded you'll feel it's a little more fair! Or perhaps you'll let us catch your limits also so you'll at least have some fish to take home laugh laugh laugh
It's a no-brainer...
Keith

#120516 - 09/09/01 04:16 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, I know the cure is an excellant one Keith. But this is a different river for you NF boys. If you are nice, we will give you hints on where to cast your eggs wink . Us OR dudes won't need any handoffs from ya though. We just hope when any of you WA guys do your handoffs you can skip the 'reach around' deal along with it for once. laugh

RT

#120517 - 09/09/01 10:35 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
fishtale Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kng
I cant hold back any longer Im in on this one and will bring in the vet. I-LUV-2-FISH with me and just see if the BOYS from down SOUTH can even carry our FISH BOX!!! eek

#120518 - 09/09/01 05:34 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Question for Dan S. or anyone else familiar with the Satsop. Is the Satsop barbless hook only? From reading the regs it looks like it is, and people fishing the Flotilla should be aware of this, if it is the case. Thanks in advance.
Troy smile

#120519 - 09/09/01 06:36 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Yes. Single, barbless hooks on everything, including plugs. Make sure you pinch the barbs, and change the trebles on your plugs to siwash hooks.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#120520 - 09/09/01 09:30 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Thanks Dan S. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of Team Washington up there.
Troy

#120521 - 09/10/01 12:08 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dances Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Clarkston Wa
hey steve
You dont want to give away all your secrets do you rolleyes I know my dad said he caught you pullin fish out of the cooler at safeway and then tryin to tell every one that you had just caught them laugh

I hope I get to go I wanna see all these "heavy" hitters from Ore. maybe you can show us light weights from Wash. how to do it laugh well I am not one for trash talkin so you guys have fun and keep it clean

Doug Richert
www.Hellscanyonsportfishing.com

#120522 - 09/10/01 01:13 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Saved a crew of six oregoners today from gettin big tickets on the Quil. Tried to explain the reg's to them but they didn't seem to understand what upstream and downstream meant rolleyes . Hope it isn't something native to the soil south of the Columbia. :p :p eek Sounded like they was from eastern Oregon....might that been the reason? laugh Other than the bigshooters comin from down south I hope there are a few of these guys to handicap them southerners!
Cove RV Park Prostaff(1)
Always FishOn!
Gooose laugh

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FishTickler, LadyZehe, MADWIZERD
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (DrifterWA, 1 invisible), 433 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63789 Topics
645468 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |