Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#120563 - 09/18/01 06:42 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Keith, remember your second post on the first page of this thread? And now this is the 100th post in it (108 and counting on ifish). Your remark became unfortunately correct in other ways though. I personally still see it as a can't miss fun deal regardless of which river - if the right 'tudes prevail. cool

#120564 - 09/18/01 11:00 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Snorkleboy....would you like some cheese with that.... wink

My comments (along with other members) about the unfair disadvantage with sleds over floaters is based on the Cowlitz ,being a unfair option for drifters rolleyes
besides now that you've teamed up with the King of Floatilla II (the long winded Spooled) rolleyes wink you should catch something .....this time wink

Several members have commented on their success from the bank here,heck I've had 30 fish days from the shore on this river,and will not hesitate to fish it from shore again ,so for you bankies...."come on down" this river offers opportunities for all fisherman.

There has been some comments about the number of fish available,by now most of us should have a decent number of salmon in the frezer.
when we targeted the Satsop late last year for Steelies it wasn't for shear numbers,but quality of fish,this is kinda the same thing,the numbers could be up but either way the quality of these fish will be exceptional,and where else can you fish and not know if that fish you just hooked is a King,hooknose ,or mondo Chum.

lookin forward to kickin some Orygun bootie wink.......Os

[ 09-18-2001: Message edited by: Osprey ]

#120565 - 09/18/01 12:08 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I hope it rains soon, we need the rivers cleaned out. Them leaves will be falling soon if they already aren't.
Flotilla III-
WA takes OR to school, bring your pen and notepad, schools in session! wink
Keith

#120566 - 09/18/01 12:09 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I hope it rains soon, we need the rivers cleaned out. Them leaves will be falling soon if they already aren't.
Flotilla III-
WA takes OR to school, bring your pen and notepad, schools in session! wink
Keith

#120567 - 09/18/01 02:45 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Sled pilots have the advantage on ANY river, but when you get on something the size of the Cowlitz, the advantage becomes bigger. I thought Os was inviting bankies so they could have a good time as well, not because he's all that interested in outfishing anyone (except for RT, of course :D).

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#120568 - 09/18/01 04:30 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
You realize Rt
it's kinda hard for you to insult anyone......considering you appeared in a National Publication.....wearing Knee Pads wink LMAO......remember it's all for fun rolleyes........Os

Pround to be an American

#120569 - 09/18/01 05:46 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Os and Dan, good points - and well taken. In fact, in reality I love the medium pool and drop kind of rivers like the Sop better than the bigger rivers like the Cow, NF, and Clack. I like the smaller coastal rivers even better yet. I really hope we get rains and fish in the Sop in time, and I will enjoy coming up there. And I will bring my notepad to write down tips I learn from watching you local pros ..... not; I will bring the notepad to keep track of the hords of fish landed in OR boats, and to keep track of the more important tips (the green ones laugh ). ... Nah, I'm about trashed out. I need to re-energize to be cranking out the smackin on Oct. 6th wink . .... As for the call by some to have it on the Cow, I think that is only because of the more likelyhood of it having more stable water and fish number conditions, and secondarily the more central location - not trying to get a jetboat advantages. I agree that jets are an advantage on teh Cow though, so if it has to be there due to lack of rain then I agree with the mentioned idea of having 3 classes - jets, drifters, bankies. Remember, it's all in fun and it will be .... kicking WA ass! Nah, jk. And lots of good camraderie fun partying someplace afterward. You WA hosts let us know the contingencies you collectively decide on as soon as reasonable, hopefully by the 1st of Oct?

RT

#120570 - 09/18/01 09:21 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
RT just bring those knee pads "good buddy" eek laugh

Fishhead5

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#120571 - 09/18/01 09:37 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
Good one, Fishhead5. LMAO!!! laugh

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

#120572 - 09/19/01 04:21 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Doug and Justin, you 2 trying to tell us something? About your preferences? eek laugh >>>

But I will bring my kneepads, because kneeling to clean soooooooooooo fricken many fish on the rocks can mess with the kneecaps a bit - something you guys probably haven't caught enough fish to realize. :p >>>

Also, there is likely going to be some nice women in the Floatilla III. I know you 2 definitely don't know the first thing about talking to them, so I figure a few do's and don'ts in order for you guys >>>

Don't keep calling them "skirts", "kitchen rats", "ring tossers" eek, "beeyotches", or "helpless girlies" as you normally do! And do not keep lifting your shirts asking them to look at your abs. Lame! Don't even think about pointing at your zipper! Didn't work at the nightclubs for you during Floatilla I, and it ain't gonna work this time. That just will not get you where you want to go! You need to learn how to act and talk around them maids. laugh (just kidding ladies!)

Do ask if they wouldn't mind spending a little less time chasing after RT trying to score on him (not fishing score), because he already has to many beautiful women wanting to fish with him that he has to brush aside. Do use your best sunken lower lip hurt look with puppy dawg eyes when you ask this of them. smile Naah, on second thought, it won't do ya any good. Just go looking for some other guys with kneepads on that aren't cleaning fish. :p

wink

#120573 - 09/19/01 10:50 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Geees RT get your mind out of the gutter, thats what I ment about bringing your knee pads, for cleaning fish rolleyes.

Do you know what the defination of a "good buddy" is? laugh

Fishhead5

#120574 - 09/19/01 11:22 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
Isn't a good buddy, a friend who goes out to get them a "job" and brings a "job" back for you while they're at it? laugh laugh laugh

Bring those kneepads wink

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#120575 - 09/19/01 09:17 PM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Heyyall, I emailed RT with that, and he ignored that part of it all togther. I hope I didn't make him mad :p. Going to head to the Lewis tommrow to see if we can't hook into some of those silvers before JR has to go back to school.

Fishhead5

#120576 - 09/20/01 03:34 AM Re: FLOATILLA III -- Slaughter On The Water
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mad? Naaah, I enjoyed the joke Doug. (he sends some of the best!) And please excuse my jumping to conclusions about what you meant by bringing my knee pads. Now I see what ya really meant. ... Ya right. laugh >>>

As for all this trash talkin, there is a master plan behind the whole thing - us OR guys have you WAaaaasies so hyped up and talkin smack that it will carry right on over to the river - and you won't even know when you get bites, being so caught up in the trash slingin. laugh Gonna be soooooooo fun!

RT

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FishTickler, LadyZehe, MADWIZERD
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Toy Boat), 316 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63789 Topics
645468 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |