THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#123218 - 10/16/01 02:46 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you get the chance to read this Bob, one person I respect (Aunty M) has hinted it's probably time to lock this thread. At this point I can't disagree with that. ... The other one that garners marginal respect, can't wait for it to be locked; yet still is faithfully reading all the posts, and keeps on posting whines. Geez Ryan, you want cheese with that. You are the only guy in the NW that the "anti-christ buzzbomb girl" had to get a re-straining order for. hehehe Quit clicking on this if you are so bothered by it. He's one of those boneheads that just can't figure that out. Or maybe you should go back to school and study this time. (OK, just practicing my Ang stuff on ya dude laugh ). You're kind of like Pitch Pocket; who's offended I started this thread he calls "Peyton Place", yet he has waded among the furthest into it. rolleyes shocked wink No biggie Pitch, what would a public forum be without your type of hypo? (Hey, this is fun. I get to sting back kinda like Ang trys to, but under the real excuse of pain meds smile ). Gee, who else can I get? Boater --- nevermind, he's not worth it. No drinking problem though dude (seriously). Besides, I can drink you right under the table anytime. laugh jk! ... Title of ritefish's first thread "New member wants to say hi - what a great site". Heh heh. I don't think this moniker is going to work out any better than your old one dude! BTW, Stew is as solid of person as there is. Well, maybe not in the physical sense ;), but with integrity. ... I'm out.

OK Bob, you have my blessing if you want to lock this thing. The truth has been brought out, and hopefully it might do some good for a lot of fed up people about agenda'd nazis hanging in public forums.

Steve

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: RT 1 ]

#123219 - 10/16/01 03:19 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
RPetzold Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett, Wa
RT-
Its not that this thread bothers me because it has become a pointless thread full of useless bickering but because of how this thread represents us.

I for one find this thread kind of amusing...how can so many grown men get so angry over such a pointless topic?

BUT what takes place on this bulletin board represnt many things. This board reflects upon us-as in you me and every member. Wha takes place on this board reflects on the PNW and steelhead and salmon fishers. This bulletin board is read around the world...

But most of all this board reflects upon Bob, the person who has selflessly (is that a word?) devoted countless weeks and thousands of dollars into this bulletin board so that we may have a place to gather and socialize away from the river.

Bob's business and thus his livelyhood (sp?) has grown and pospered because of this website and this bulletin board. How do you think this thread reflects upon Bob and thus his business? You dont have the right to threaten Bob's way of life because you have the need to ***** and moan and fight amongst everyone in such a childish way.

Plus if threads like this one begin to proliferate, we may very well see the end to this forum not only because quality content is lost and many of the regulars stop posting (which has alread taken place to an extent) but because it just may very be shut down.

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: RPetzold ]

#123220 - 10/16/01 03:25 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh.

rolleyes

#123221 - 10/16/01 09:05 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
So how has the fishing been for everybody? Did the rain bring some fresh fish into your favorite river? Are the fish you're catching larger than most years?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#123222 - 10/16/01 09:06 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
So how has the fishing been for everybody? Did the rain bring some fresh fish into your favorite river? Are the fish you're catching larger than most years?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#123223 - 10/16/01 09:18 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
pokey Offline
Fry

Loc: Elk Grove, CA, USA
Goose,

Called out? What is this, a bar in the old west? Yeah, whatever. Maybe we should get all the people to come out at recess and we'll have a big fight. That's even more mature than all of us getting in these wars of words.

This thread isn't about censorship. RT posted somewhere else on a private board. They didn't think it was appropriate to their board so RT came over here to whine and hope that his buddies stuck up for him to make him feel better. Several people thought that was childish and not a proper use of the fishing
board. All those people that didn't agree with RT and his buddies got slammed and it deteriorated into a ***** and whine fest. But wait, the original post was a ***** and whine fest to begin with. Now RT wants to lock this topic. Isn't that a form of censorship? I'm taking my ball and going home.

Pokey

#123224 - 10/16/01 11:13 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Pitch Pocket Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Portland, OR
RT, you are obviously at a disadvantage at 11:30 PM after taking your prescription medicine. When you wake up and read your ramblings you may want to apologize to the "little people" that you insulted.

"OK Bob, you have my blessing if you want to lock this thing." (This is so patronizing)

So the heat is on, you are now ready to apply the very action you reeled against elsewhere? Kind of hypocritical isn't it? Where is your "Freedom of Expression"? You tire of this and now it's time to dismiss it?

I think you owe both boards an apology. To ifish for your personal attacks at Hookset and Jen (lets see, I remember the word Nazi loosly used somewhere.......unbelievable), and to PP for bringing your self promoting troop rallying attack here.

#123226 - 10/16/01 11:59 AM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
<---pounding chest and posturing

Get ready for the Piscatorial Smackdown, brotha!
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#123227 - 10/16/01 12:14 PM Re: Freedom of expression here is a plus! Is it bringing down ifish?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Let me be the first to apologize for being a jacka$$. I'm no proponent of dragging Ifish issues over here and vice versa, as I made clear to Pilar when he called out Redneck over here for what took place on Ifish. If Ifish won't let you post what you want to, bail. If they can't take some humor along with the info you provide, then find a site that will (this one for instance).

It just seems a little odd that people would post anything on a thread they call a waste of time. Why waste more time? Just leave it be.

So, Mr. Pocket and Mr. pokey, my apologies. I'd rather talk fishing anyway, but I can be an arsehole at times. (No, no, it's true. :D). I hope you won't hold it against me. wink

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 972 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |