Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#123776 - 10/24/01 05:49 AM Re: Dungeness
UltimateFeashKacher Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: WA
Gooose,

Thanks a lot for the update. We are going to carpool there tomorrow. Would you please give me some direction?

I ran into this web site a few weeks ago and I am glad we can talk about cooking. I hope "how to cook your catch" is not a secret on this site. My grand mother spent many years developing her secret recipes and there came Betty Crocker and spoiled it all. Does Betty Crocker fish the cracker bar or is that a secret too? There is rumor that she was blocking the boat ramp! Anyways thanks again for the report. On the other hand forget the directions. I will hit the sky after it drops and I am sure I won't be disappointed.

#123777 - 10/25/01 01:14 AM Re: Dungeness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gosh another reincarnation....two in one month! rolleyes Welcome back Pokey. Luv you too! wink :p eek rolleyes ! Your writing style really gives you away dude.
You're quite a good writer actually.

All I may be wrong in my assumptions...doubt it...but if proved wrong I'll apologize front and center.

Geez..the wordplay on monikers, no e-mail address, a nonspecific homeport if any, very very few posts and lately they immediately relate to mine, a bit of history between us? Hmmmm?

Most Entertaining

Gooose :p wink

#123778 - 10/25/01 01:21 AM Re: Dungeness
plug puller Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: At FL410
Gooose,
I like how you don't get mad. wink Even if you are mad you do it respectful, unlike other people on this site. tight lines and good luck this weekend. laugh

#123779 - 10/25/01 01:52 AM Re: Dungeness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Plug Puller laugh THANKS! Only release the big dawgs when necessary. Thanks for the best wishes...lately it's been no problem with FishON! it's the ****** dang FishOff that's giving me fits. Think all this fishin amongst snaggers has made me hard handed...just like a hard mouthed retriever....bad habit! Geez I'd hate to use the same corrective techs on myself!

Gooose laugh

#123780 - 10/25/01 03:43 AM Re: Dungeness
Returning Adult

Gooose,

I can assure you that you are wrong in your assumption. This is the first time ever that I have registered on this board. You made me curious so I did a search for "pokey". I don't have much time on hand therefore I briefly reviewed some of the previous post by "pokey" and not knowing all the details and history, I came to the following conclusion. "Pokey" was critical of some views on one of the threads and my first post ever happened to be critical as well. You may have assumed that the two critical posts are coming from the same source. That is one huge leap in logic but understandable. As to writing similarities I am an engineer (I did not list that in my profile) and I noticed "pokey" is an engineer as well so that may explain some of the similarities IF ANY! Now I address your question or concern regarding my personal information. I did not post my e-mail address or any other personal information because I do not see the need for it. This is a public forum. However I have no problem sharing personal information if needed. Don't forget this is my second post and you already know that I am an engineer and I must live close to skykomish. Now lets talk about something that has been on my mind since my first post. why did I not just say "Hello, I am new" on my first post. I was planning on doing that but I read couple of posts that made me a bit disenchanted and I went off track. One post was complaining about some guy fishing near the boat ramp ... well, be nice to each other. I am sure most people don't intentionally block the boat ramp. The second thread was this thread where one guy gets bashed for giving a fishing report. People have the right to disagree with you but we are taking about a FISHING REPORT on a FISHING FORUM. People have the right not to share certain or all information but if someone wants to give a fishing report, they should be able to do it without getting harassed.

I think it is past my bed time. I hope it is not too late to say Hello, I am new and I really like this BB. That is why I joined.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: UltimateFeashKacher ]

#123781 - 10/25/01 02:43 PM Re: Dungeness
Dr Pepper Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Sequim, Washington
Report the snaggers on the Dungeness by calling 1-800-477-6224. I did this morning and I hope you will report them too.

~ Dr Pepper

http://www.steelheader.net

#123782 - 10/26/01 12:08 AM Re: Dungeness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmmm? Did I specifically refer to someones post on this thread? What? No? Maybe maybe not? wink As I don't like unnecessary keystrokes I'll have to abbreviate. U.F.K(r)
hey ...don't disagree with most of your last post... sorry if you assumed my assumptions challenged your real ID....didn't intend anything towards you. You do write really well, quite nice in fact...just like those incarnations I referred too. Hmmm nice moniker too! Did you notice the obviously unintended message?

Hope you have fun on the Sky. Anyway my sincerest apologies if I unintentionally caused you to assume I was referring to you.
Wouldn't poke anyone in the eye unless I meant too.

One thing though...please kindly introduce yourself before poking me in the eye as I'm real paranoid about this guy who seems to enjoy poking mine and others eyes. Welcome on board!

Gooose
laugh

#123783 - 10/26/01 01:24 AM Re: Dungeness
Returning Adult

Gooose,

It is very obvious that your "another reincarnation" post was referring to me. Also a few posts before that you wrote "hey pokey welcome back". As you said it yourself you are definitely paranoid about "pokey". But I really don't want to play this game with you and I don't care about the history between you and "pokey". As I said before you are absolutely wrong about my identity and if you are very concern about it you can ask Bob to track things down. To put you at ease I will not post in any thread that you are involved in. I can't believe this. Enough said.

#123784 - 10/26/01 02:21 AM Re: Dungeness
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh Works for me laugh . Hey free country and all ...post where you want just be careful of takin a shot at me. I've got nothing against anyone criticizing me as long as they do it in a civil manner...I'll be civil to them. Some people have more than one IP so checking may not clean the slate either.
Be nice if you introduced yourself before taking a bite though. Peace and good fishin!

Gooose laugh

#123785 - 10/26/01 03:45 AM Re: Dungeness
bigb8bigfish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: seattle,wa
Say gooose man, everybody is jealous that you can go out, catch, and enjoy the sport. I actually think you'd make a great moderator, marinator, calculator, etc. WATCH OUT RT, think you might have a bit of competition. And a note to Todd B., no matter where you live along the coastal states where there is a run of salmon in a river, you'll find the idiots out there. Up in Alaska, they do sell snagging set ups and have designated spots on certain rivers. Believe me Sequim is a great place to live. Alot of salt and freshwater action not to mention go down to the beach and have a few beers and shoot the talk with the cool locals I've met so far.

"DO THE WILD THANG" laugh

#123786 - 10/27/01 12:21 AM Re: Dungeness
Anonymous
Unregistered

eek Big8bigfish please tell me your pokin me in the eye...please really I'm cool with it in this case. If not then No Way. :p Yeah I fish(or hunt) all of my time off but to tell the truth 1) as a fisherman I tend not to brag that I'm better than others...there's a ton of guys and gals way better than I'll ever be(don't care); 2) I might be a great marinator but think about it...does real good prime steak require any marinades(?)Why(?)... now a crappy piece well it needs something;3) I'm no expert when it come's to adding things up but who needs to be when dealing with simple problems with few possible solutions; and 4) compete with RT(?)...not ever! laugh People have differing opinions of him but gawd we all have to agree his style is unique(as is this BB)...me I'll play second fiddle laugh . As for being a moderator I'll pass....this boards mods are d@mm good and tolerant of a bunch of us(including myself)....I likely wouldn't be. They tend to sit back and be cool only gettin involved when it's personal to them or goes beyond the total silliness level( which never happens here right :p ).
So thanks anyway you meant it...but I just ain't that great, special, or unique and have no aspirations for any. Just like hookin big fish all day and big greenheads in my dekes too!

Peace to all and I mean everyone!

Cove RV Park & Tackle Prostaff(1)
Always FishOn!
Gooose laugh

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, Excitable Bob), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |