Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#124376 - 10/26/01 10:05 PM No longer posting at ifish
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just so you know I have asked to have my name taken off of ifish and I will not be posting there anymore. I found that I could not abide by the rules set forth there and appreciate Jennie granting my request to be taken off. For my friends still over there I will posting here from now on. To those who didn't consider themselves my friends and took cheap shots at me while hiding behind their computer screen... you can eat sheeyat laugh
Stew

#124377 - 10/26/01 10:36 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Krome Brite Offline
Spawner

Loc: Washougal, WA
Oh come on 'Stewie'. It seems like this happens every month about this time. You stop posting on one or both boards for one reason or another. It's like you have a period or something. laugh J/K

I haven't had time to visit Ifish in like over a week, so I don't know what got ya piassd. But come on, it can't be that bad, we all enjoy your posts on both boards-except the ones like this. laugh

I guess I will eat sheeyot now, huh?

Oh and by the way, thank you again for your jig advice. cool

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: Krome Brite ]

#124378 - 10/26/01 10:41 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Fish'n Magician Offline
Parr

Loc: Hillsboro Oregon
Can I take Cheap shots at you.......... wink wink Gimme a ring.John

#124380 - 10/27/01 12:16 AM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Anonymous
Unregistered

i quit i-fish also, it is a good site but it got to be no fun anymore.

#124381 - 10/27/01 02:21 AM Re: No longer posting at ifish
ritefish Offline
Fry

Loc: PNW
Stew, at what point to you grow up and be a man!! You whine and cry in public like you need a constant pat on the back, come on dude, wake up and CHILL OUT, HAVE FUN.

No one is against you I hope, but don't carry a chip to the next hole. Elbows and chins get rubbed, shrug it off and cast again.

#124382 - 10/27/01 04:07 AM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ritefish, I now understand what this looks like to you and others that aren't privy to what ex-mods are put thru by a woman scorned (can apply to any website). If you and the others did, your posts would be closer to "No sheeyat!!! Wow." rolleyes It's been kind of like that movie in which the Michael Douglas character had an affair (but no affairs involved with this thing!) with that Glen Close character. Harassment? Whew! It's caused nightmares of that movie scene in which the Close character rises from seemingly dead from a bathtub with a knife in her hand. eek eek eek Do you really think cool dudes like Stew and I would be pushed so far otherwise?!? Never before - never again! Stew is a good guy.

The popular and wise saying "Walk a mile in a man's shoes before criticizing him" has never applied more than it does to his case! Lighten up, the worst is over - or is it? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH. Watch your tub Stew. wink jk

RT

#124383 - 10/27/01 04:49 AM Re: No longer posting at ifish
RPetzold Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett, Wa
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, THE DRAMA!!! rolleyes

#124384 - 10/27/01 09:08 AM Re: No longer posting at ifish
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
RT,
A couple of cool guys like stewed (ok I can understand that one) and who?????he-he. laugh

#124385 - 10/27/01 12:11 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
dawhunt Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Washougal
WAHHHHH!!!!! frown
Bob

#124386 - 10/27/01 12:16 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Pitch Pocket Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Portland, OR
Looking for support? You got it.

Way to go! Good job! That'll teach em! You da man! Tell me more! WooHoo! Score! That right, he bad!

Honestly, who cares?

#124387 - 10/27/01 01:05 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey ritefish(FM2) why did you snub me yesterday? just wondering dude. No crying here dawhunt I asked to be removed. It's like RT said if you piss the right people off over at ifish just for being yourself just see what happens. I'm merely disliked over there but someone is obsessed with RT. Spreading drug abuse rumors,doubting his guide credentials...why? Walk a mile dude then come and give me ****.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: STEWED ]

#124388 - 10/27/01 06:36 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
ritefish Offline
Fry

Loc: PNW
Sorry Stew, didn't intentionally snub you. Steve, Mark and I were chatting for a few and as I was getting ready to leave I did see you. Sorry dude!

Hope you guys had a good day, the Trask was slow, I landed a 20# nook buck but released it so it could do the "wild thang" and make more chinookies.

Hope to see you again sometime, say hello or throw a jig smile at me if I don't say anything cool

#124389 - 10/27/01 07:37 PM Re: No longer posting at ifish
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stew asked to be taken off ifish and thus was banned. I just found out this afternoon (10/27) that I have been banned from posting at ifish now. When you have been selectively deleted and thread locked, then post the truth about the owner politics behind it, she bans me. This after more valuable contributions to that BB than any other by far.

In recent months many of the members there have started coming here to post without the censorship issues faced there. After the newly posted gargantuan restrictions policy put in place there this weekend, I would expect a lot more people coming here to have reasonable but unrestricted fun along with the continued valuable fishing information. Bob has changed this site to be essentially a NW region salmon/steelhead site, including Oregon and B.C. members and discussion; rather than the previous NW Washington emphasis. So be it. Let's talk fishing fun like we do 'out in the boat'. smile

RT

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (Carcassman, stonefish, steely slammer, wolverine), 1182 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |