Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#126015 - 11/10/01 07:45 PM Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Snapset Offline
Fry

Loc: Philomath OR
As the Beavers begin to wind up an admittedly weak season, they send home "New-Weasel" and the second best college football team in Washington. No woofin going on now. Just the fading whimpers of a team with nothing left but highlight films of years past.
The Dawgs can have the past. I'll take the present and the very promising future.

#126016 - 11/10/01 08:09 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
Leave it to a Beaver fan to be a classless winner, really mirrors the players in most all aspects.

By the way, you're 1 and 13 against the Dawgs in the last 14 meetings, pound your chest all you want big guy. Also, one of these two teams is bowl bound, regardless what happens over the next 2 weeks. As you mentioned, heres looking to the future.

#126017 - 11/10/01 08:29 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: West of Eden
I'm a lovin' dem Beavs from now till the End of the Pac-10 schedule!!!! A little smoked Duck would be nice in early December. I'd rather go to Tempe than El Paso or Vegas. COUGS!!!!!!! laugh laugh

#126018 - 11/10/01 09:58 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
birdhunter Offline
Alevin

Loc: Clackamas or Corvallis or Ashl...
laugh

How sweet it is. cool
Beaver Believer

#126019 - 11/10/01 10:49 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
bank walker Offline
Spawner

When was the last time the ducks, beavers or cougars scheduled a tough team like Michigan, or Miami? Padding your record with weak non conference teams. (shame on u) You guys enjoy your day in the sun because next season, the Dawgs are gonna put a world of hurt on you little schools. We got Pickett, a more experienced O -line, Reggi Williams burning everyone down field, Jeremy Stevens which i remind you is 6-7 230 T.E , Alexis, the Roc , and a defense which is second to none. Oh yeah, who was the last team to win in husky stadium??? has it been that long =)

Apple cup!!!! Its gonna be LOUD!!! the cougs dont have a prayer. hahahaha
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#126020 - 11/10/01 11:01 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Fishbait Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Rivers of OR and SW WA.
Hey, it may be short lived, but for us boys down south, it is sweet............

#126021 - 11/10/01 11:07 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Leave it to the Beavs to act like they've never done it before.

Hey, it's about freakin' time anyway. I guess the lips can't help but flap when it rains after a 12 year drought.

So what bowl game do you figure the Beavs will get in now............oh, that's right. rolleyes

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#126022 - 11/10/01 11:55 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Snapset Offline
Fry

Loc: Philomath OR
Hey Saltine, Remember this quote? Whoever wrote it obviously has a whole corner on the "Class" market.

"Kinda like the Beaver schedule, meaningless. Who do you play this year? San Quentin State?"

Jeez, cracker. I wasn't gonna call the Huckleberry hounds a bunch of criminals, but if you want to imply that you have the highest felon to student ratio in the PAC-10 up there in Seattle, who am I to deny the truth? Actually, the closest we got to San Quentin was Fresno St. and they whipped us pretty good. Not as bad as we whipped the pups, mind you.

"There is only one real team from the Northwest, always has been, always will be. Go Dawgs!"

By the way, the Beavs are the second best team in Oregon. That makes The pups the fourth best team in the Northwest

#126023 - 11/11/01 12:20 AM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
LittleZoZo Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Rochester, WA USA
Godam#it! I thought this was a post about Dog Salmon!

#126024 - 11/11/01 12:47 AM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Chuck Offline
Juvenille at Sea

The future of the Beavs? Guffaw. One good year don't do much. After years of watching the Oregon schools flounder and, myself, only hoping that they would make a better showing out of themselves for us here in the northwest, I find you gonieans lack of class pathetic. I guess decades of 63-0, 45-3 scores have done that to you.
The dogs lost today, middle of a "down" year, in which we are 7-2. It sucks, first time the dogs have lost there in almost 30 years. Yeah, you guys should be struttin your stuff.

#126025 - 11/11/01 01:11 AM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gooose is going Duck Hunting this weekend...gonna be wearing my "If it Flies it Dies" hat!

gooose laugh

#126026 - 11/11/01 06:08 AM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

'not a fuskie', we'll try to tolerate your post there because we are aware that your mom is also your aunt. But couldn't you have at least kept the crap flow to football in this thread?

[EDIT: NAV's (not a fuskie) inappropriate post about fishing guides just above mine here was properly disposed of by the moderators.]

I'm glad the Beavs upset the Huskies, but it doesn't raise a whole lot of pride. Aside from the fact I'm not on the team, this game shows the potential the Beavs had this season and they lacked the mental discipline and work ethic to put it together from the get go. I guess they got a little awed by the fantasy SI rankings or something. If I were a member of the Beaver team I would feel good about beating a perenial winner this Saturday, but I wouldn't be proud of this season despite it!

For me, what's left to root for as a football fan is for the Pac 10 to do well again this season in the bowl games against the other conferences. Keep the gains going.

RT

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: RT i ]

#126027 - 11/11/01 11:28 AM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
Snapset -

I was hoping you wouldn't remember that... laugh

#126028 - 11/11/01 01:01 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I used to be a Husky fan before I went to a "World Class" university in Pullman. Became a Cougar football fan in 1981 my freshman year and was sadened when the Cougs were knocked out of the Rose Bowl by the Mutts. Got revenge on the Dogs in 82 and we tore down the goal post and threw it in the Palouse river. The Cougs beat the Dogs the following year too. The Cougs went 3 and 2 against the Dogs from 81-86. Every Husky game I've been too I've seen the Huskies lose to the Cougs, all played in Pullman. I hate the attitude of Husky and Duck fans acting like they are national powerhouses and thinking the Cougs and Beavs are third tier teams. Huck the Fuskies!!
Go Beavs.
Go Cougs.

#126029 - 11/11/01 02:02 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

No, not third-tier teams.............third-tier universities.

#126030 - 11/11/01 02:28 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: West of Eden
I suppose first rate universities have to recruit athletic directors and head football coaches from Southern Cal...oops, doesn't Oregon's AD have a Pullman background?

#126031 - 11/11/01 03:38 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
Lets see here, lets just start counting at conference championships, then Rosebowls, then Bowl games in general then National titles then over all records for the last 20 years, well guys guess what it is Washington on top as usaul by a whole bunch, even with the win over the Dawgs, the Beavs are at a landmark 4-5 wow, a season I would be proud of!!! especially when they were supposed to be on the top of the pac-10.
Can you say CHOKE !!!!!
I knew you could.
nuff said
peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#126032 - 11/11/01 03:40 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
By the way snapset, the dawgs have the most promising future with the best recruiting class in the country last year, I would suggest you read up on your college ball before you start talkin.
Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#126033 - 11/11/01 04:23 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
Dan S. Offline

So, why is it that the Coug fan, whose team is 9-1 and courting a conference championship is the one crying like a little girl?

Have fun fishing with Ruble, wantstobeafuskie, and tell your woman you'll be needing some worms to fish with........she has plenty.

#126034 - 11/11/01 04:32 PM Re: Spanking the Piddlin' Puppies
bank walker Offline
Spawner

I think its funny when cougar fans look back to the mid eighties for there wins over the huskies. Lets all face the music. The Dawgs own the Cougars and the Oregon schools. Yeah, this isnt bad(7-2) for a rebuiding year. Miami is lucky for being on the east coast playing McNeese State and all the other community colleges they schedule.

Go Dawgs!!!!
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
ET, kbrain57, OLYBEAV
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Krijack), 559 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |