THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#127985 - 11/27/01 11:57 PM Re: W-runs are finally here in force!
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Pasco, WA
No, but your lack of egg cure production does. If you'd ever get that magic potion of yours out, my signature could be the same as yours :p laugh

#127986 - 11/28/01 12:43 AM Re: W-runs are finally here in force!
FishNg1 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA , USA
Backlash, if you were to notice, even RT puts some kind of signature on his post, just like you have done in the past. The same could be said about your signature, with it being offensive to some. But like you said we are on these boards to have fun, and I myself appreciate all the types of signatures, some of the best ones are Team Vision and all the signatures that copied his moniker like Team ********. By the way, what is the Timber Man's "SRBC Boyz" stand for? I have been trying to figure that one out for a long time.
Really, my signature is not a stature thing, it is a recognition thing.....if I was at the boat launch with said vehicle and boat in tow, you could come over and identify yourself as one of the guys or gals on Bob's board and we probably would still be there shooting the bull.

Dad, think that if I practice hard, they'll let me participate in the SRC ?
[Gig Harbor Puget Sound Anglers....Join your local chapter. CCA member

#127987 - 11/28/01 03:13 AM Re: W-runs are finally here in force!
Mavrick Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
Ng1,
Cool I can dig it,I've just had a little tiff with you since you called my bluff on that 42" & 40" back in 99' on a river I quoted that post, you literally called me a freakin' BS'r,(I recieved a bit of e-mail about that by the way) and outrageous please, you ask anyone on this board who has fishes Cook's Crk.,lower Quinault, Raft, Salmon,Lower Queets, Moclips and various little tribs in that general area when its Hot and tribal nets frown have been out a day or 2 you too or any compotent steelheader can have a shot at a 20-30+ fish day(s). I do not work for the "MAN" and have not for the last 10yrs, so getting out to these uncrowded fisheries all winter long 3 sometimes 4 days a week is not uncommon for me (thanks to emplyoees') and some cool sponsors' out there who I can call on a moments notice to get me out on those waters.
Krome and other BB members I apologize about uncertainties of others and my silly signatures smile
It looks like a great start for the upcoming winter-run so go "Git Sum"

"Once a Marine Always a Marine"
"GOOD LUCK YOUNG MARINES GOD BLESS"

#127988 - 11/28/01 05:56 PM Re: W-runs are finally here in force!
Krome Brite Offline
Spawner

Loc: Washougal, WA
Ok, were all cool now, so lets get back to fishin'. smile

#127989 - 11/29/01 02:41 AM Re: W-runs are finally here in force!
FishNg1 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA , USA
Hey Mav, may we fish in peace now. My apologies to you on the flame job, I do know that such fishing trips are possible, I would give anything to not have to be a weekend warrior, I fished the Satsop a few weeks ago on a Monday and it sure was nice with just a few boats on the river.
Are you going to be participating in the Flotilla on the Lewis? If you are in need of a seat, send me an E-mail.....like KB said "Lets get back to fishing!
Later,

Dad, think that if I practice hard, they'll let me participate in the SRC ?
[Gig Harbor Puget Sound Anglers....Join your local chapter. CCA member

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |