Hey Bernie (C&E), sorry if one of your posts got deleted. But I wasn't me. Seriously. Don't make it into another silly 'hand off' thing. wink But I did delete Pitch Pocket's post though. It was above Aunty's triple rolleyes to P.P., about his harsh sacastic criticism of several members that qualify as adverse to lurkers who only post bashes behind changing monikers. Offensive. Wasn't what we were trying to do with this thread at all. I figure it might have made P.P. feel cheated or singled out or censured? Gee, if you had several of your more benign posts deleted Pitch, you would begin to feel as I and others have felt about other BB dynamics. ...

And Posh II, I can understand you being a woman disliking the word I used in my joking post above to Jerry - wasn't to you, just to Jerry. So I will take it out anyway; edit myself so-to-speak. smile But allow me to suggest that before you publicly post that someone needs "to get a life" that you walk a mile in a harrassed man's shoes before you do.
----------------

I think this was a good discussion, with some better guidelines acknowledged. ... But it has run it's course and some jackels are beggining to arrive, to chew on the dead horse. smile Time to move along, so I'm closing my thread.

RT

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: RT ]