LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133109 - 01/01/02 03:30 PM Cindy's jigs work!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

My good friend Mark Anderson of First Cast Jigs gave me the first jig his lovely wife Cindy ever tied. It was a 4 color combo of pink,red.white and magenta. It looked just great in the water so I used on one of our zipper-lip spots on the upper Wilson. FISH ON!!!!! I was rewarded with a nice winter chromer on about the fifth cast. This was before my Epix spinning reel failed so I was able to land the fish. Be looking for this new jig color combo on Marks website. Thanks Cindy!!!!

#133110 - 01/01/02 07:36 PM Re: Cindy's jigs work!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice going Cindy and Shane. She put the lady's touch to a pretty multi-colored jig and it caught a chrome steelie in the first hole it was used. This was the second hole of the day and Shane had already caught a chromer using an egg cluster in the first hole of the day. Quick limit of hatchery 2-toners by him. So the poor guy had to tie rigs up the rest of the day for Mark and I. Not. wink This day was a nice way to end a very good year of fishing. Happy New Year.

RT

#133111 - 01/01/02 07:58 PM Re: Cindy's jigs work!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Right place,right tiem and the right jig. I had picked up a summer run in the exact same spot in September. There is an indentation in the river bottom and seems to be a good place for a fish to hold. Mark and RT taught me all I know about jig fishing so the credit goes to them. The first fish hit like you would expect a cutthroat to hit eggs so I set the hook half-way expecting a cutt but was rewarded with a nice hatchery hen with beautiful eggs. A great day with the two best fishing partners a guy could want.
Happy New Years

Go Cornhuskers! Beat Miami!!!!

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: BIG STEW ]

#133112 - 01/02/02 02:11 AM Re: Cindy's jigs work!!!!
First Bite Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: OR
Thanks Stew...Cindy wanted me to let you know that it was an Orange, Cerise, White jig that she tied. The color combo you mentioned was one she tied later when we got back. Always fun to catch a fish on a new jig. Way to go.

Mark

Nobody makes a tougher jig...PERIOD!

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |