THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#137113 - 01/26/02 01:01 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Me thinks that Aunty has found herself a graemlin repository.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#137114 - 01/26/02 07:58 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
birdhunter Offline
Alevin

Loc: Clackamas or Corvallis or Ashl...
I came all the way up from Oregon, just to see what kind of a fuss this 4th Floatilla was bringing to you Wassies. I must say I am dissappointed. This is the best you've got?

It's bad enough we're gonna have to show you how to fish the BIG river, but now we have to show you how to trash talk as well? rolleyes

Tsk, tsk. Check it out. Maybe you'll learn something: a REAL trash talking thread

Steve - I've got some news for you. You can't cut-plug a pink worm. Not that that's stopped you before. Make sure you don't use all your Preperation H between now and the floatilla. Wouldn't want to be rolling out there w/out it.

"Sharp Vision"? Hmmm, not in my experience. wink Are Parker and his minons actually going to make it out for this one?

Os - First Cast, Silent Approach, it doesn't matter. You won't do diddly fishin those jigs out there in the BIG water. Kwikfish under a float? You've been talking to Steve again, haven't you.

Dogfish - You want some springer tips? Here's one. Stay home! It'll be a lot less painful.

I'll be seeing the rest of you out on the water (that is if Giz makes it that long). April 13th, mark your calenders. I'm fishing for blood, and I don't just mean springers.

Beaver Believer

#137115 - 01/27/02 03:20 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let's see if I have this right. In Roy's boat we have Osprey,Roy and Giz....talk about a ship of fools!!!Will you guys have any room for Os' sheep? Hey Roy you gonna get that booster chair for your captains seat? Then our dear Marsha (Aunty M) will be there but we don't have to worry about her catching any fish. She'll be too busy gazing with desire at those two hunks on manliness in the team vicoden boat, yes RT and myself. Yeah I was Giz and Roy's net beeyotch on a shad trip last year but hey it's the only kind of fish Roy can catch laugh
Stew

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Mr. Mojo Risin' ]

#137116 - 01/27/02 05:11 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey BH, I'm impressed with your trash talkin. Not! And what's worse is, I've talked to the babes in Corvallis and heard your kissin is worse than your dissin! eek rolleyes laugh

Not bad for a guy that looks like a choir boy though. But like they say, don't be knockin the boat that's rockin. That will be our boat. Plug cut worm, curved worm, no worm - it doesn't matter, our fishbox will be fatter!

And yes, Stew and I will be "the hunks" out there ladies. And our Jelly Head bassmaster too. Oh man, springers and bikini clad women following us around out there on a nice sunny spring day. Doesn't get much better.

..... I just thought of something. laugh Team BOE/Giz/Os are going to have 3 chromers before they even start fishing. All they have to do is take their caps off. :p smile

#137118 - 01/28/02 01:56 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Birdhunter wink my first cast will always be a Silent approach rolleyes

Mr. IneverhadanyMOJO....ship of fools eek ,In reality Roy said I was too tall for his boat.
So We have put together the Winning Team.....team Oly
Jeffhead,Redneck,Dan S. and of course Me

I've been working on a new Springer tactic

First we have a double set of spinner blades above a Wounded Bait diver coverd in Prep H,in front of 3/0 owner Jig hook rigged witha Pink worm at a 45% degree angle.....Oh did I mention that the plug has holes drilled in it to allow the Paint to be released while trolling this rig...and Oh ya for slower water...I use a double float ,dual depth set-up..............Os

Oh Ya we'll take Auntie M,
I figure if you have Stew,that gives us an advantage.....she's caught a fish eek

#137119 - 01/28/02 06:38 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
In There Like Swimwear Thanks Jeffhead. cool

RT, don't forget the kneepads and get the doughnut back from Stew eek ....you're gonna need 'em princess.

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#137121 - 01/28/02 06:56 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Well Giz,
Looks like "Team Oly" laugh or "Team Tomato Stick" rolleyes is set!!! A Redneck, two guys that like gettin' jiggy with it, and a salty dog. Man one even jumped your ship to come join up!!! Who needs them $400 Gloomis's when you have the $35 downrigger rods that will work just as well pullin' herring and K'Fish in the lower "C". I may have to hit Value Village and find some of them yellow ones so I can really pi$$ every one off when we bring the winning toads in. :p Now when we get to Sekiu for F5 I'll make your arms sore pullin' fish in!!!!!
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff laugh laugh

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Jeffhead ]

#137122 - 01/28/02 08:59 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
SNORING!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes Giz, this trash talking post bites and the responce is slow. Must be that the dawgs are not well trained on the board. eek

To quote a good friend of mine. "Nothing but a bunch of skirt wearing poodle walker" here. It's got to get better than this :p

#137123 - 01/29/02 05:43 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gawd I love it when you talk dirty to me 'Yall! mmmmm mmmmm, save me from sin, oh Lord. eek laugh

Hey Jeff, are you also going to give the Redneck some rowing lessons? ... Oh wait, you got a new motor. At least watch out for your backside when go to the bow to throw your anchor out! And since you Wassies will be sitting there with motionless rods, remember that 'Yall can entertain himself for hours with your leader tube. ... If he gets tired of that you can dump him off at the Swan Island landfill dump site to play for awhile.

And did I read that right Jeff? You may have Osprey in your boat too?!? OH MY GAWD! Don't you know some of the things they are likely to do in the hog lines? Well, here's the top 10 list of reasons that may have you thinkin trolling with downriggers for springers in the Columbia ain't such a bad idea afterall; no matter how much everyone is laughing at that method down there:

#10 - For sure they will ask the guys on both sides of you to "pull my finger".
#9 - Reservations at the taxidermist may not be for fish. eek
#8 - One of them sprays his anchovie with Raid!
#7 - Do you have enough room for the hay bales they will be bringing?
#6 - Bring a ski mask for when you hear them ask the boaters anchored next to you to play 'show and tell'.
#5 - They scare women away.
#4 - No Walmart within miles!
#3 - One word: bananas.
#2 - Worse yet, those bananas could be in their pockets!
And the #1 reason you should re-consider all of this - You might wind up near Gizmo's boat when he takes his hat off and 'Yall and Os luuuuuuv chromers!!!

Was that OK Aunty? wink

#137125 - 01/29/02 08:55 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Hoochie Offline
Fry

Loc: Hobart
Awright I've seen enough trashin' from South of the Border. I can't take any more of this stuff and I gotta chime in here.

You can all talk-the-talk but ain't nobody gonna catch any more chrome than ol' Hooch-n-Bubba (Jim B) NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya on the beach at Sand Island

#137126 - 01/31/02 02:34 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, where is the Wassie Trash Talkin All-Star team? This stuff is lame. Bring some of that shiaat! ...

So Hooch, you're bringin Bubba, ay? AAAAAAARRRGG - RUN!!! We've no chance now. rolleyes Is that "THE" Bubba we all here about? Not the one that vacated the White House a year ago - the amoraous Bubba you met while 'behind' the steel over in Walla Walla? Yikes! (jk = just kidding, Jim; this is a trash talkin thread wink ) ... rolleyes

BY THE WAY -------> There's a new 'team to beat' in Flotilla IV. Jerry Shipe invited me to join him and his Wassie buddy, and so instead of using my sled, Shane and Aaron and I will be jumping into Jerry's bigger white Motion Marine sled; ready for combat. Of course this is a true 'Reggie' team with 2 Wassies, 2 Oreos, and 1 Reggie (a reggie is a regional fisher - that would be me after my @$$ heals). Jelly, Aaron, is local from St. Helen's and Jerry and his dad were the scourge of Frenchman's Bar springer fishermen last year - just tore 'em up. So, the rest of you guys can trash talk over who will get second place. laugh

I need to come up with a team name and boat name. Until I can think up a better one, we will be "TEAM CRACKERS NOT". As for Jerry's boat, that would be the Great White Shark.

daa dunh, daa dunh, daa dunh, daa dunh - Oh oh, Wassie entrants quote, "Get out of the water, it's the Great White Shark with Cracker Nots in it coming right at us!!! They will be getting double and triples going right in our faces! Get out of the water now!"

And of course the 3:00 victory/BBQ party on Sand Island.
------------
*Note to self: Hey numbnuts, now you have really put it on yourself! If you come up cracker skunked in this one you might as well put the manuscript in the round file.

#137127 - 01/31/02 10:47 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Hoochie Offline
Fry

Loc: Hobart
So, RT, just how do YOU know Bubba? Huh?
Tell us that well-kept secret and maybe, just maybe we'll let you follow the "Bubba Barge" to where the fish are!

Ya'all wanna be on the lookout for the infamous fishcatchingetoutthenetgrannychromeflashinboatwithseriousMOJO!

You Oreos gonna get some learnin' from this Floatilla!

#137128 - 02/02/02 12:28 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
elmtree69 Offline
Fry

Loc: tacoma
i am back finally, had to change my moniker, but it is close to my old one.

now as for the f4, i will be there in the big purple wiggle wart as it has been called on the other site.

a real pleasure to ride in with good company to boot.

now as for you so called oreo's fisher's, tough luck up front, you aint got a chance when it comes to kicking fish tail's on the big "c" when we hit the water.

just look, listen and learn is all i will say till the 13 of always. laugh

#137129 - 02/08/02 11:33 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
elmtree69 Offline
Fry

Loc: tacoma
Well guy and gal, i am a bit disappointed that this thread is not going anywhere.
Where is the pride of wassie-ville, no manly pronouncemnts, no bravado's?

Just remember when the big purple boat pull along side with a load full of fish, it comes from north of the border.

Lets get with this, it is only 2 months away and some of you people act like it is next year. mad

#137130 - 02/09/02 03:53 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
Hey Rt: you are right...this bb just doesn't stack up in the Smack dept. The other bb is up to page 5....Ever since I made fun of those rods Jeffhead salvaged from the junk yard, I haven't heard back from him...where did he go....????

And RT, I hear you will do anything to try to catch a fish in a floatilla...any truth that you hired several boats to prefish for you... smile :p and have a net pen rented so if anyone should catch one before the event, they can keep it alive for you... smile

I saw Nick at the show the other day.

Now what about this manuscript... :p eek Stew told me that you couldn't catch a trout at the trout pond at the show so how you gonna catch a real fish in the river... :p Any truth that you where seen interviewing 9 yr olds to get input for the script... laugh

Pour it on....Giz... smile

#137131 - 02/09/02 08:53 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was wondering if you were going to show your shinny head over here again Walt; after all that grade A trash I was slingin your way (and other's direction too). I figured I scared ya all off. mad laugh :p

Nah. I know you don't scare easy. But be a little easier on me, will ya frown If ya ease up on poor ol' me I won't tell the guys about you renting sheep. Or that you average a fish per every 10 trips (that's what they told me at the WDFW offices of tag records anyway). I'll just let those facts slide. laugh
---------------
As for the trout pond, I just couldn't stand in line any longer; had to go to the rest room. shocked Did Nick catch any?
---------------
As for my book? It's going to put a significant dent in the fish runs! And that's no smack talkin either.

#137133 - 02/09/02 02:52 PM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Drummer/Fisherman Offline
Alevin

Loc: St. Helens Oregon
OHHHH NOOOOOOO jellyhead has teamed up with the enemy! eek

#137134 - 02/11/02 01:05 AM Re: Let the trash talk begin...F4 "The Really Big One" will be Saturday April 13th.
Drummer/Fisherman Offline
Alevin

Loc: St. Helens Oregon
Jellyhead is now with in rock throwing distance of my house! laugh
I could easily disable his boat.. muhahah
Just playin
It will be nice to see how you guys do up against the rest of us Coulmbia County Boys

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
ET, kbrain57, OLYBEAV
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 560 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |