THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#137269 - 01/25/02 12:54 AM Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Crap my fishin buds took the mornin off to fish the west end and came back with tales of everything being blown including the straits rivers! mad Looks like everything else will be out with this rain rolleyes . Maybe I should start back working on my Ar....hmmmm....nahh...I'm gonna just rig up the plunkin gear and fish off the porch wink .

BTW I hope I didn't give out any zipperlip info by saying the rivers are blown...if I did please forgive me? :p

PWV
JV
HCJV

gooose laugh

#137270 - 01/25/02 11:17 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
So, where exactly is your porch? Unless that's a zipperlip too... wink

#137271 - 01/25/02 11:22 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
G-MAN Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: BELLINGHAM / EVERSON
The pond at the sportmans show isn't blown. I heard Tyler's been limiting out! laugh

#137272 - 01/25/02 11:31 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
scottguides Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: elma
fished the pond yesterday with my 6 year old son.water conditions were perfect.nice weather in there.pretty good bite all day laugh fish on.scott

#137273 - 01/25/02 11:54 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
KurtF Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Olympia, WA
Yeah, they were sure hungry! My 3 yr old daughter, handling a cane pole for the first time, got some real nice action on that egg...trout came out of the water after it! She's already schooling the old man! laugh

#137274 - 01/25/02 11:58 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
ONTHESAUK Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Mount Vernon, WA
Nets were out in the pond last night, not a fish to be had this morning.

#137275 - 01/25/02 01:05 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
I'm sneaking a prawn in a ZipLoc bag into the show this year for my boy. I want one of the big-uns this year. Supposedly you don't have to batter those fish, as with all the corn meal that they eat they pretty much come pre-battered. laugh

#137276 - 01/25/02 02:22 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Loc: Selah Wa.
Yah, wait till this weekend the smell of the pond water will drive away! eek

#137277 - 01/25/02 03:29 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kenmore, WA
G-Man
Whats wrong with limiting at the pond? I passed for 12! laugh
Tyler
P.S. G-man i scored today! wink

#137278 - 01/25/02 05:09 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
centerpin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: The Terrace
Ah Gooose come on tell us the story of your Ark I loved that thread,you hadd everyone on the job Cracking Up. laugh laugh laugh

#137280 - 01/25/02 05:46 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
bentpole Offline
Juvenille at Sea

hey so where were the cougars at this pond!

#137281 - 01/25/02 08:07 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Tyler, heard you got one a jig. I didn't know that they allowed that method on the pond. laugh

FJ...out.

#137282 - 01/25/02 08:42 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh Aunty, I thought that gif was for a guy getting mad. But I checked the 'properties' for it and it turns out to be a 'bad burrito' stomach problem for Gooose. lol Hey Gooose, give us the lowdown on your prospective pairing of animals, fish, and people that you are taking on your ark. It goes without saying that you will pair a female orangutan with Osprey? But what else you got in mind?

#137283 - 01/26/02 12:03 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well that 2nd gully washer as you all should remember washed that big'ol cedar and my dead hung stihl down the driveway overnite. It's still out there in the Canal....I'd like the log back....keep the stihl...if anyone finds it. I was at least gonna get a lifetime of wood floats out of it.

Crew at the time of loss was myself(Skipper), Timberman(in charge of keeping order and food/boooze rolleyes and the 5x5 bull elk), Fish4Steel(Chief in Charge of Rowers), Fish Jesus(Chief Engineer and Reverend), I think Mrs. Timberman was comin too(assigned to keep TM in order), and various other female crew(I can't play the Big Herd Bull on that anymore due to Aunties reference rolleyes ). Did I forget anyone? Hmmmm? Oh almost forgot WhiteDog and his female black Lab friend...sorry bout that bud.

Again as you all should remember this was a nontraditional Ark. Not pairs of animals but herds, flocks, schools, etc.....mainly based on edibility. 5x5 Bull, lead cow and about 40 head of elk, half dozen deer, grouse, mallards, honkers, steelies, piggy silvers ad nauseum. Oh almost forgot the Emu! Don't see much use in that orangutang.

The Ark is one of those part time projects now depending on what someone let's me get away with.

gooose

laugh

#137284 - 01/26/02 12:32 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
As the Chief Engineer and Reverend I would like to issue the following public statement.

As we are all puzzled with regards to her whereabouts be confident in knowing that...

"She was blessed with the ability to stay afloat"

FJ...out.

#137285 - 01/26/02 12:41 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Crap...forgot my good friend Marsha and her brand new halibut gettin machine shocked . Sorry AuntyM btw has that thing been launched yet and if so has it gotten blood in the scuppers. AuntyM...in charge of fresh Halibut provisions...
and backing up Mrs. TM.

FJ...thank you for the blessing.

gooose laugh

#137286 - 01/26/02 04:18 AM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
I'll take charge of the booze but don't expect much left after a day laugh Keeping order!NOT!! I like reakin havoc wink

Mrs TM- If I gotta bring her you can scratch the 2 items above out frown No booze no reakin havoc!

She might let me take on the bull elk though! then she wouldnt have to watch over me! laugh Then again ya never know!!! laugh Took on a few trees in my day and won smile TM out and packin.

#137287 - 01/26/02 09:57 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
I think maybe you should switch from an ark to a sled!There is three rigs up on walker mt. that thought they were sleds!The very expensive suv type sleds at that!Sucks paying for your overpriced suv sled and you have it flip over!I guess they don't tell you about that at the suv sled dealership!
laugh

#137288 - 01/26/02 10:45 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Anonymous
Unregistered

TM no boooze eek ! I figured you and that 5x5 would keep yourselves worn out even with you both sharing the sauce....but no boooze? Looks like you'll just have to take a vacation wink .
Havoc is fine....been known to...well not as much anymore.

ltlCleo guess who just got back from driving the firetruck up that mountain...what a mess.

Gooose laugh

Note to self: speak to Chief Engineer about TM proof boooze locker.

#137289 - 01/26/02 11:43 PM Re: Blown? Everything? Gonna build me....
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kenmore, WA
FJ
i told them i have never caught a fish and wanted to have braggin rights on this site! laugh laugh
tyler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, eddie, 20 Gage), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645295 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |