Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#138880 - 02/02/02 09:38 PM Kelly point boat launch
fish_on Offline
Parr

Loc: Columbia City, OR
Where is the launch for Kelly Point? Taking the wife out to get her hooked on Gators.

#138881 - 02/03/02 01:23 AM Re: Kelly point boat launch
Rocky Offline
Egg

Loc: Ridgefield/Vancouver, WA
I dunno, there is one at the bottom of St. Johns bridge which isnt too far from kelly point. there also might be one on Jantzen Island but not really sure.

#138882 - 02/03/02 05:03 AM Re: Kelly point boat launch
bentpole Offline
Juvenille at Sea

this link will give you a map of kelly point the boat launch is no pinpointed but you will see the road yo need to get there.
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=45.6...5&symshow=n
let me just mention 1 thing though to you and all that fish keely point my job requires me to monitor channel 13 (marine shipping) and those ships and tugs r a holes to the t when it comes to fishing and they have no backbones so make sure you follow all laws when you r out.
so many times I have heard them make up blatant lies about fishermen breaking laws just so they can stir up trouble inhopes to get boaters in trouble i don't know why they do this but they do so anyways good luck on your trip and I hope that map helps.

#138883 - 02/04/02 09:57 PM Re: Kelly point boat launch
Rocky Offline
Egg

Loc: Ridgefield/Vancouver, WA
I'm a little confused here or I just don't pay enough attention sometimes. probably the later shocked ).
I have been in Kelly Point park and havent seen any ramps, nor have I noticed any down in that area besides at the bottom of the St. Johns Bridge, nor have I seen any boats other than in the bridge area, could you tell me where it's at by Kelly Point? thanx

#138884 - 02/04/02 11:00 PM Re: Kelly point boat launch
fish_on Offline
Parr

Loc: Columbia City, OR
Used the ramp a cathedral ?? park, fished the point. Caught and released about 20 fish between my wife and I, including a 44 her first fish and a 45 my last. The barge traffic was heavy and we watched a couple of boats almost get wacked they all had their anchor ropes tangled together. The sherrif and coastguard were watching prety close. There was also a seal on the Washington side bank barking away.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |