LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#140206 - 02/11/02 07:22 AM HTOS TV shows ..... contest?
Anonymous
Unregistered

You guys have read before about the local cable TV shows, 'Fishermen's Heaven' out of Seattle and 'Hot Tomale Outdoor Show' out of Portland? They both are slowly expanding out into the region as more small cable affiliates pick up the shows. In the meanwhile, you can access http://www.hottamaleoutdoorshow.com/ and click your way to watching the half hour episodes of fishing shows on your 'puter moniter - mostly salmon and steelhead shows taped with guides. And ...

... there's a little bulletin board on the HTOS site that is like that old fashioned BBs. You don't have to register (no members), just scroll a little down the left side and click on "Here". Tell them what rivers you would like to see taped fishing on. Anyone can post using any moniker or nickname you want; as long as it hasn't been used already. It doesn't have any of the fancy new things, like edit capability or large capacity. I put up a little tonque in cheek contest there that you will like. Check it out when you get a chance.

#140207 - 02/11/02 09:49 PM Re: HTOS TV shows ..... contest?
skydriftin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: everett,wa
wish the "Heaven" could be made available on Everett cable,Kevin and crew make fun and informative show about mostly local fisheries

#140208 - 02/11/02 11:17 PM Re: HTOS TV shows ..... contest?
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Which cable channel carries 'Fisherman's Heaven'?
Is it the public access channel or something? I
would love to watch it if I knew when and where to
find it here in Seattle. Can someone help rolleyes

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#140209 - 02/12/02 10:53 AM Re: HTOS TV shows ..... contest?
smily Offline
Alevin

Hi RT,

The HTOS was a cool episode last night on the Sandy River. Did you catch that one? Or do you have to wait for the weekend before it airs. There is a ton of information on those shows as to where, what, and How to use you bait or lure to get into fish. My favorite part is the "where" part, because it shows me where fish are holding where I thought of never trying to fish. This was the Sandy River episode and I like the other shows as well. I even like the show with the one you were in. However I only caught the egg curing process part. But I liked your secret ingreidient. wink (I think it was the Sardine part) He has done alot of the local rivers to us on this side of the Big river as well as local rivers on your northener rivers as well.

The Sandy river is my favorite river cause I live so close to it. I fish it all the time but usually not with great success. But I'm learning more all the time.

I also think the best part of the show is the new acoustic guitar part that was added, That's me!!! laugh It was fun putting that together with Scott. Hoping to do more with him on the next up and coming episodes as well.

smile Smily smile

#140210 - 02/12/02 08:50 PM Re: HTOS TV shows ..... contest?
Hottamale1 Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Portland, OR
Hey RT,

Thanks for the Plug. Although the BB on my site is not nearly the size nor quality of the PP site, It gives us anglers just one more avenue to explore tip's, techniques, and places to hook-up.

The show is getting bigger and, like RT said, for those with fast enough computers, you can access the shows via www.hottamaleoutdoorshow.com I just gave the company who "Streams" the video, 7 new shows to get on-line. So be sure to check it out.

Scott

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 345 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645367 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |