#140438 - 02/15/02 01:05 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
birdhunter Offline
Alevin

Loc: Clackamas or Corvallis or Ashl...
Beaver Believer

#140439 - 02/15/02 01:06 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Chuck Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Well I followed this a little, seein as how i use to flame with/on *****, and had been waitin to read her story. I got about five sentences into it and thought why do people put themselves through crap like this? Why do I? Get all riled up about something that is going to do nothing xcept bruise your psychi. Go to far with it and you end up like Ryan or worse, like her. Tom Lycos has gotten rich off it--inciting war within ourselves.
I went round and round with her everyday. I feel I was a large part of her stopping her own BB. Hitting on Ryan's galfriend, man that was classic. But I found that, even after burning her,there wasnt that feeling of any accomplishment, just knowledge that we would both do it again. No satisfaction. You guys with the time go ahead, plunge right in. You are doing yourselves more harm then good. No peace will evolve in you from this. We (humans) seem to like it this way.

Fishing Ted/Bud/

#140440 - 02/15/02 09:19 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Toledo, Washington
Like I said earlier guys; It's now time to call in Dr. Laura to reslove this truma! Let it go laugh laugh laugh eek eek eek

Cowlitzfisherman

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

#140441 - 02/15/02 11:30 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Keep fueling the fire, folks. As long as you keep doing that it'll keep burning.

This thread has gone way beyond the need for my horsey, so I won't even bother.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#140442 - 02/15/02 03:08 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Wife_of_Slash Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Vancouver, Wa
I say keep the fire burning on this topic!!! I love reading it all. She is pure evil.

#140443 - 02/15/02 03:19 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
KurtF Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Olympia, WA
I would like to see this thread closed...I think the majority of us are tired of this subject. Go bash at NW Fishing if you need to, that's what it's there for. rolleyes

#140444 - 02/15/02 03:58 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
sinker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Puyallup, WA
I was hoping it would turn into another North River thread like on the other board. laugh

#140445 - 02/15/02 04:06 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Bigdog2250 Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Stanwood,Wa
KENT!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

#140446 - 02/15/02 07:49 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Wife_of_Slash:
I say keep the fire burning on this topic!!! I love reading it all. [b]She is pure evil.[/b]
She is hateful there's no doubt about that! but RT and I can tell about you about other evil people on these DB's. As far as I know ***** never sought to get someone terminated from their jobs because of personal differences. She hasn't tried that has she? Or has she harassed someone from just trying to do their job? Believe me W of S there are those that do this and there is more than one of them too.

#140447 - 02/15/02 11:32 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Wife_of_Slash Offline
Eyed Egg

I like you Stew!! I am not vindictive in any way shape or form. I always try to make friends that are impossible to be friendly with, and have as of yet, been successful. She is one person that I would not even try with! Slash (and this is really his nickname that everyone at work calls him) (and now even others that he fishes with, the name dates back to 1997) told me that you quoted me and he couldn't believe it. I caught my first salmon when I was about 6 years old fishing in Case Inlet where my family owns property (Puget Sound). My sister and I drifted out on an old beach boat that was still tied to a log on shore during high tide, we went out about 15 feet into the lagoon. We had fishing line tied to paint brushes with who knows what kind of hooks at the end. Sis pulled hers out when she saw a school of "big" fish underneath and then one ate my bait. I think we were using bologna or maybe corn pieces. I freaked out and just pulled it up. We had salmon for dinner that night. Don't ask me if it was a native because I don't know. If it was I am sorry. I know better now. I love this board even though I don't fish anymore (Slash wants me to). We have 2 kids under 4 years old and I think they are more important. If you want to know why I won't fish with Slash, e-mail me and I might tell you. This board is great and I have had the best time all week reading about "her" PS.... Ryan's post about his adventure with the hook is absolutely hilarious!!!! I took it in the lip one time with a fouled cast!! Take care.... Cindy

#140448 - 02/15/02 11:43 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Wife_of_Slash Offline
Eyed Egg

Stew, those people are not nice. Do unto others as you wish done unto you is my motto.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1089 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |