Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#140356 - 02/12/02 01:35 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Fishgal Offline

Loc: Forks, WA
Quote:
They will be pulling her boat out today
Quote:
Darn I was hoping the boat was lost for good!
Saw her rig coming back from the Hoh this morning with an empty trailor, looks like they didn't have much luck pulling it out laugh Or maybe it was to bashed up to put back on the trailor, one could only hope.

I was aware that everyone was all right when I put up my original post, but thanks for keeping us in the know, Bain. All I can say is what goes around comes around and usually double. She deserves every bit of [Bleeeeep!] that is thrown out on this one. I would normally keep my mouth shut but this was too good to be true laugh laugh laugh

#140357 - 02/12/02 01:45 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
AuntyM,

OH MY GOD! eek I've been outed! eek I am so embarrassed, and strangely enough, a little turned on. eek eek

Sparkey,

I figured the Bob and Steve were our very own celebrities, but just in case I was clueless, I wanted to be safe. Those episodes kind of reminded me of that "Tarby and Ben" rough sex video. I'm still chuckling.

Look at it this way. If folks from around the country think she is the norm, then hopefully it will scare them away and leave more fish for us.

There is always a bright side to every story, and this time it turned out to be the bottom of her boat.

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#140358 - 02/12/02 01:54 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Duck In The Fog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Yakima Wa. U.S.A.
I hope everyone is haveing a great time at putting her down. Yes she has said way too many bad insults to a lot of people. Please take it easy on her for there is alot more to it then meets the eye. I do hope and pray that everything will still be o.k. The Duck

#140359 - 02/12/02 02:25 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
B. Gray Offline
Spawner

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
Dan - yup I hear there's a very nice camera somewhere beneath the Oxbow right now. Whoever finds that downriver is in for a treat.

#140360 - 02/12/02 03:00 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
StorminN Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Blyn, WA
A TV camera, perhaps?

-N.

#140361 - 02/12/02 03:20 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Duck,
Are you saying that she has a good reason for being so damn mean to so many good people?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#140362 - 02/12/02 03:52 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

FishGal is right about her deserving everything she gets on this. She has made attacks on many good people on this board includeing me.

I would never wish something like this on anyone accept ***** she dosent belong guiding or even on the river in a boat for that matter. As other people have already said she is a farce and hasnt been fishing for more than 5 or rowing boat for more than a year. Out of a year since she works she might have rowed that boat 40 tines total and that would be pushing it. She acts like she knows it all and puts on a good show for people that are illinformed or unexpierienced as fisherman, and those are the people that are gonna go on a guided trip with her that coulda ended up dead.

***** deserved every bit of what she got since she didnt get hurt. She is a farce and needs to be exposed to her ignorant followers.

#140363 - 02/12/02 04:46 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Not that I'm "lawsuit happy", but I think Nick should sue. This would appear to be "Gross Neglegence" at it's worst. Heck, it's coming out of the Insurance Companies pocket, might as well see how far he can dig! I'd be willing to bet that any attorney worth his salt could easily get 10K on a settlement. No problem.

Actually, I don't know if one could sue. Don't know why not. It's not like Nick signed a waiver...I hope.

I'm in Todd's domain now. I'll just step back and get out of this one while I can!

Parker

#140364 - 02/12/02 05:19 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
SalmonRiverID Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Idaho Falls, ID
More power to you Fishgal. I'm glad you posted the news and I hope you do get a good laugh out of this one, I know I sure am. Of course we're all relieved no one was hurt, but anyone who feels sorry for her just needs to read what she writes and judge for themselves.

#140365 - 02/12/02 05:21 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
posh II Offline
Returning Adult

I think this has been a breed of stalking through the
forums and in this case has been going on relentlessly for over 2 years. Some one who relies on self satisfaction at the expense of others and calls it fun is worrisome. It is a bully tactic and easily passed on to children. Some primary targets of the slander
and libelous writings have refused to respond to
the CRAP that has been written and rewritten and inserted throughout sick entries on the ******* web and other sites.
People have mentioned safety for future clients...
how about sympathy for the children who might have
to participate.

#140366 - 02/12/02 05:54 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
tommo41 Offline
Fry

Loc: yakima, wa usa
Just returned from HER site.

I guess I'n not supposed to understand HER site!

Enjoy Life!

confused

#140367 - 02/12/02 06:41 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
haverodwillfish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
I just returned (thankfully) from her site also, and, having no previous knowledge of her or her attacks on members of this board and other things mentioned, I have to say only two words: "self centered."

-George Orwell

#140368 - 02/12/02 06:53 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Bruce Pearson Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Auburn, WA USA
Thanks for enlightening us Jim Bain, as always your in the know.

Just curious, what would you know about getting a "Guide License". Did you ever get yours? I'm sure that under pressure you probably did.

I find it curious that you take this stand, you've never be short on flamming, bashing or just simply put being nasty and cruel before. Whats with the change of heart.

#140369 - 02/12/02 07:57 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Pat Graham Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Forks
The camera that the client lost is fine. I picked it up yesterday when I was on the river. Glad to hear he was fine. Just got off the phone with him and I think that he learned a valuable Lesson. Some people just dont belong on the oars. Going to head down there on Thursday on my day off and see if I can snag a few rods. If I do I will put them up for sale the the classified board.

#140370 - 02/12/02 08:34 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Pat,

I'm sure Nick was glad to hear you "recovered" his camera......losing it would have made his swim seem even worse, I'm sure. Good luck dredging up some rods.........

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#140371 - 02/12/02 08:35 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
thefishnfool Offline
Spawner

Loc: Mt. Vernon
First I am going to start out by saying that this might be long winded so bear with me. I probably will totally contradict what I said earlier and make enemies out of some for what I am going to say but hear goes. How many of you personally know ***** in any way other than what has been said on these boards??? How many of you have actually fished with her? I would venture to say that I am one of the only people on this board who has had any communication with her other than by email. The only other person I know of on here that has in Bob and that is because he guided her. I just got off the phone with her husband Erik and I feel I need to make an apology. I said a couple of things that I shouldn't have and feel bad for it. For all the bashing and crap that goes on on the internet, it becomes very easy to become impersonal with the people that we are interacting with. Take for example all the guys on here and other bulliten boards that claim to know it all and when it really comes down to it they really don't know as much as they say they do. The internet has become a way for people to hide behind a computer screen and talk [Bleeeeep!] to anyone they can and really thats not who they really are. I know you all have seen this and if you haven't your living in a hole. For anyone to come on here and say that she deserves it is the one that really deserves it. I don't care who you are or what you did (barring killing someone that is), noone deserves to have to be in a situation like what happened to her. Ya she said things that many people have taken the wrong way, but if you knew the inside scoop about most of what was going on behind the scenes that you didn't know about you might feel different than you do today. I know part of what went on behind the scenes and believe when I say there is a lot more than what meets the eye. I am not saying what she says or does is always right in my opinion, but you know this is america and we all have the right to say what we want. I have a question for all of you out there that are making fun of her. How many of you have actually rowed this and know what you are talking about? I bet you most of you haven't. Even the guides that row the rivers out there don't think it's funny because they know really how tough a simple piece of water might be if you miss one oar stroke. Anybody thats actually rowed that and knew what happened to her would agree that it could happen to anybody. He told me what happened and yes it could have happened to anybody. You might not agree with everything that she says, but you have to admit that a lot of what she says is true. You might not like how she says it but most of her stuff when you look closely at the whole message behind it isn't that far off. I am not saying that what she says sometimes couldn't have been said differently but you have to remember this is the internet and what is said is sometimes taking the wrong way. Basically what I am saying is that unless you don't know the hole scoop don't pipe in unless you do. Like the whole "steve and bob" cartoon thing. People just jumped to conclusions about the meaning of the names when in actuallity her 2 daughters picked out the names. Before you guys make fun of her, maybe you should fish with her and see what she's really like. Ya she may be outspoken but you might feel differently. I don't mean to alianate anybody for what I just said, but in all honesty when I bluff was called for saying stuff about her I realized I was in the wrong and I think that you would too. I don't mean that I am not going to talk to anybody that doesn't like *****, that your choice wether you choose to talk to her or not. But I would also appreciate it if you don't slander me also for the same reason. I have never met 99.99% of the guys on this board so I am not making any personal slams on anybody. Once again I want to send my apologies and best wishes to her and erik for what I said because she has never said anything about me and it was uncalled for.

#140372 - 02/12/02 08:48 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
Have to disagree with you fishenfool ... this time of year, wool is supposed to be on your hands, not over your eyes.

I know a lot of folks that have had personal contact with her, and it changes nothing. I'm not gonna sit here and imitate her by making a list ... but I have no regrets over the laughs I've had over her escapade, especially when I received an email from a fella that had a similar ride with her.

As is being said all through cyberspace ... what goes around comes around.

Now I'm gonna go on vacation with a big smile on my face smile

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#140373 - 02/12/02 08:53 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
thefishnfool Offline
Spawner

Loc: Mt. Vernon
Bob.......I wasn't referring to you at all in here. You have had enough contact with her that you can make your own opinion. What I am referring to is the people that haven't that are talkin the smack. I didn't mean to personally slander anybody and hope you don't think less of me for saying it. You know as good as I do that most of this stuff is taken way to far.

#140374 - 02/12/02 08:55 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Hoochie Offline
Fry

Loc: Hobart
Hey, Bruce Pearson:

What's the matter? Ya gotta come here for some info because your site has only 160 members?

Get a clue, NO ONE wants to hear your gripes and sniping here or in ifish.

#140375 - 02/12/02 08:59 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
posh II Offline
Returning Adult

Fishinfool....what a bunch of crock. Would I want to see her physically hurt. NO.. Who cares that you talked to Erik. You have no idea what has been put up on a site, sometimes for just minutes,
and then removed.
Her 2 daughters picked out the names. a joke!
What we have is libel and slander and there are laws against that. Her two daughters shouldn't even be exposed to what she puts on her site and
I hope they haven't. This goes back to 2+ years
of internet stalking of certain people. And I
personally have been a target of her comments...never to forget!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |