Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#140397 - 02/13/02 01:25 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
baitchucker Offline
Fry

I just looked at her site for the first and last time. Dose she really think someone would book a trip with her after reading her site. She comes across so arrogant it makes me sick that people across the country can read this and may think people that fish steelhead are this way.

#140398 - 02/13/02 01:26 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
slash Offline
Parr

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I have to respond to this topic! I am Cindy, the wife of Slash, who has not posted on this subject but has told me all about it. I used to fish but now that we have two young children I DEVOTE my life to them. It made me sad to know that the person profiled here has two children, one of whom talks like her. I am assuming that Erik is not her first husband. I bet the first one had enough of her antics to last him a lifetime. I have read enough about her on her site to last me a lifetime. She is a major biatch!!!

#140399 - 02/13/02 01:51 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
CRAVEN MOOREHEAD Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: TACOMA,WA
Last time I read her site was over a year ago...I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am sharp enough to know that if everyone quit visiting her site, she would just fade away. If you say bad things in an empty forest, guess what, your all alone!
Just quit going to her site.

#140400 - 02/13/02 03:44 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
slash Offline
Parr

Hey guess what?? She loves the attention that she gets! I agree with the previous post (sorry I didn't make a note of your name) We all wish her a bad future but some will still be on her side. I am a totally innocent bystander, read what she has written, and was offended. I feel bad for the ones that take her side, they are looking at her through rose colored glasses! (I enjoyed every post about her demise because she is so rude). Do you think if everyone quit talking about her she might go away?? I hope so!!!!! Cindy

#140401 - 02/13/02 05:40 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Wow, I just read her site and what a goof... She's really deperate for attention. I guess that comes easy when you flip a drift boat.. She's clueless..
Keith laugh

#140402 - 02/13/02 05:58 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Perfect Drift Offline
Smolt

Loc: Battle Ground, Washington
Yeah, ditto that Keith.. The chick is a F-R-U-I-T! Keith decided this thread was getting too large so he started a new one. You guys should check it out. wink And yeah, what comes around goes around. Think that's been over-abused a bit, but hey, it's the truth.. Plain and simple.

James

Original Creator: Ultimate Egg Cure

#140403 - 02/13/02 07:20 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Interesting insight into human nature in this thread. There can be many things learned by many people here. The biggest lesson may be that of the sayings about karma. I've had to learn some things via the school of hards knocks. How you try to change yourself for the better does count. Time reveals these things about everyone! Some of the quotes are interesting. I'll just mention a couple noteworthy ones:

Quote:
"Don't judge her by what you see online", they say. "There's a lot going on behind the scenes that you don't know, and if you did know then you would feel differently". If she has had problems in her past or present that she needs to deal with, then she needs to get that help. Spewing bitterness and vile [behind the scenes] only serves as a lighting display that screams "I need attention, and I'll say whatever it takes to get it".
Right on about her DJ. And I'd say the same thing about A n g i e too. Except I don't think the gawdessofspey ever tried to get some people fired from their jobs for just personal reasons (no real basis). I think I see a pattern here. Just different approaches. A n g i e could use some image lessons about her website, for sure. Most importantly, I hope she learns to be a better role model for her two daughters! ...

Quote:
"i mean who really cares if someone is gay i know i dont. ... btw i'm not gay."
laugh Let's see ... what is that word I'm trying to think of ... oh ya, oxymoronic.

Bob, if I ever decide to turn gay, you are one cute guy and I just might try to steal you away from Fishgal. wink I don't know ~ it's something about a guy that wears a big lifejacket that just starts me hearing bells. It's just so dang ... ah, well, sexy! That's why I had Nick put up the pic of me in a lifevest (geez, my kids were in the boat with me on that trip!). Anybody else get flushed when they see a lifejacket? rolleyes ... laugh

#140404 - 02/13/02 07:51 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
hawk Offline
Spawner

Loc: austin, Minnesota, USA
You reap what you sew. Humor and BS is all good, until it is taken to the point of hurting people. I have been to her site a few times, and found it to be loaded with poison.

Don't know if someone in her life neglected her, ignored her, or it's just p*n*s envly, but that chick is loaded with hate. Even a sicko like me doesn't cross the lines with the frequency that she has.

No one deserves to come close to drowning, but I truly believe that eventually you'll get what you have coming to you. Hypocritical, you bet. Life is way too short to treat people with such a lack of respect. Maybe this little episode will bring her down to earth before she ends up killing herself or someone else by being proud and ignorant.

#140405 - 02/13/02 09:26 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
For those of you that believe we[the karma believers, and what goes around comes around] shound have sympathy for A.N.G.I.E. for some unknown travesty in her past, she has done unspeakable harm to some people's psychi by being one of the worst[best?] mental bullies I have ever witnessed. Every wife beater, mass murderer, child molester,bully,etc... has a reason for what they do. Is she in that class? Those that have been violated by her may feel so. Many of the really GOOD people in this world have overcome dysfunctions in their lives, to be an emotional bully and then to call it joking is taking the cowards way out!

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#140406 - 02/13/02 10:43 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Slab Quest Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Mukilteo or Westport
I just wonder if those of you that support her saw her little piece where she had a picture of a handicapped child in a "special olympics" type race. The caption read something like "Even if you win, you're still a loser".

I was reading some of her site and actually enjoyed some of her crusade against political correctness. I just ignored the personal attacks. But when I saw the picture of the kid in the race..... mad

So now I too am enjoying reading about her little swim. It's perfect - no one hurt except for one big overdue ego.

#140407 - 02/13/02 11:08 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
A couple of things:

Sure, it wasn't karma that put her onto that bad stretch of water that day. She made that decision. Karma is what decided whether she made it through or dunked it.

Soap Oprah? That's a mental image that I didn't need this morning, thanks. Soap opera, maybe. wink

At the heart of every cruel person is the memory that someone hurt them very, very badly, and they don't know how to deal with that peacefully. I hope that she finds the way.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#140408 - 02/13/02 11:19 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
h2o Offline
Carcass

Loc: Portland
I have to admit I am knew to the ***** soap opera...I'll probably be ostracized for having this opinion but...

I have been to her site and see why it offends some people, she says things that are meanspirited and could be hurtful to some people if they aren't willing to poke fun at themselves.

I read nothing on her site however that compares even remotely to the hateful and mean spirited bashing she has taken on this thread. If the conversation about Karma applies, those evil wishers may have their own comeuppance on the way...

Isn't there room on the internet for the full range of possible opinions?? Its this very sort of intolerance that probably led her to her anti-fishgal, anti-Bob stance in the first place. This observation is based on similar experiences I have had with dirty looks, talking behind my back etc. as a newcomer to the Peninsula streams. In one particularly frustrating incident I had a guide spread falsehoods about me because I gave him the silent treatment about my day's success.

Karma works in both directions...

I would not put her attempts at humor in the same class with these people but the most brilliant comedic minds often have a raging hatred...Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy (early, you know, when he was actually funny) and also receive/d heavy backlash.

If you are told that something may be offensive don't look at it, you may be offended

Peace to all..

#140409 - 02/13/02 11:37 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
bank walker Offline
Spawner

99% of us, dont even know this *****. Yet, most of us feel obligated to flame her. You guys give her everything she wants - ATTENTION. Who cares if she bruised some ego's online, its not going to ruin your "internet fisherman" status. If you dont like her site, dont go to it. If she flamed you, take RT's advice and dump a few gallons of paint behind her next boat on that favorite run of yours... wink

I think the Donkey is dead...
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#140410 - 02/13/02 11:51 AM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Duck In The Fog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Yakima Wa. U.S.A.
To everyone, first saying anything about her children is way out of line. PERIOD Next I made a promise that I have to break (I'm sorry ) This makes me fill like sheet. She is with child and I hope that everything is going to be o.k. I wish that a lot of you would put this in perspective.
The problem is the way her personality is rather risque and the way she is about fishing, are some of your egos hurt, so what. This is about a unborn child and if the unborn was hurt or not.
Most of you ,if not all of you didn't know this. It might have changed the way you expressed yourselves and some of you it won't change the way you think. She shouldn't have taken the challenge in her condition. Please ease up on her for now anyway. Jim Marquis

#140411 - 02/13/02 01:15 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
So once again , for those of you that have not recieved a dose of her poison, it is fine to think well of her. If you had walked in the shoes of those she has viosously attacked[not to their face mind you] you may have a little understanding as to the passionate feelings you see here. No body wished she would dump her boat, but no one was surprized by it either. It is not just ego's she attacks, those heal relatively easily. She has attacked GOOD people I know in the core of their being
so if you have been lucky enough not to been her evil focus , good for you. As far as KARMA goes [being a child of the 60's I know about this] it is not wished for, it is what happens.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#140412 - 02/13/02 04:09 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
PFunk Offline
Fry

Loc: Bellevue,Wa,USA
Fishgal, What a great topic. As the 100th reply do I win a prize? If I do can I suggest salvage rights? I can always melt the bent boat down, PFunk

#140413 - 02/13/02 05:16 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Ryan,
How do you know her daughter???? laugh

#140414 - 02/13/02 06:09 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
posh II Offline
Returning Adult

Jerry Garcia....You said it so well. And now that some people are going in to see what goes on, let me say that what is up now is not even
half of it.
Kudos to Bob and Corey for being a first class
act....2+ years. And Bob has kept the name blocked....so to all of those who have asked why
now you know!
Kudos to several host sites who refused to carry her abusive writings.
And to ducky fog....Mr. Marquis..you have been
a loving frequent visitor to her sites as well.For 2+ years.
And to the chat forum that she removed because she
couldn't take what she attempted to dish out.
She says it herself...she writes what she wants because she doesn't care about people...particularly
about those who are successful.
Yes...foggy duck (my child chose your name) I have empathy for her children who will need to survive her influence and actions.
Early in the thread it was stated that she was pregnant. What in heaven's name was she doing rowing while pregnant....
And yes, I hope that she is recovering nicely and takes steps to do a reality check!

#140415 - 02/13/02 06:18 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: West of Eden
Guess I'm gay also. According to A.N.G.I.E. (which in drift boat terms could stand for All Nags Get Inverted Eventually) anyone using bobbers as strike indicators (when flyfishing) were gay. I totally dispregarded 99% of the stuff on her site as worthless too me (her opinions fine, whatever, don't care...) But when I read that I just about choked! Could have sworn I wasn't swinging from the other side of the plate for the last 35 years, but now that I've read that....Oh God I need a shrink, I'm a closet gay bobber flinger!!! eek eek confused

#140416 - 02/13/02 06:26 PM Re: www.flipping o d e s s.com
goforchrome Offline
Spawner

Loc: sammamish WA
I have watched this docu-drama from afar from day one and have to admit that I was in no way involved or implicated...
I will also admit that I have a vindictive streak in me a mile wide and if anyone takes a swipe at me or anyone I really know and care about, they have me to deal with as well as the offended.
However, I think that Bankwalker and Jerry Garcia are on the right track...This person has serious issues and may be receiving some kind of perverted gratification over all the ATTENTION that this incident has generated.
A deeper psychological evaluation may even turn up that there was some latent intent to gain ATTENTION thru the dumping of a hi-profile, semi-celebrity in the NW fishing community(Amato).
The more momentum this ripping gains, the more it validates the personality (Hers) involved.
Comparing this to the Assault on 9-11...If terrorists wanted to destroy the confidence (arrogance?) of the American psyche, what better way to defy their attempt than going on with life rather than living in fear.
If you feel you were personally assaulted, I completely understand your position.
If you want to weaken her attempts at gratification thru hatred and malice, just ignore the source.
My $.02

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, stonefish), 1099 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645297 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |