I never thought this type of thread was quite appropriate on a fishing BB; but now I think otherwise. Very interesting too. Raises some questions and comments though.
[oh no, he must be on the meds again] No. Not for a good while now.
- Inquiring minds want to know what a Croupier is?
- Fishslayer; if you manage a Toyota service department I figure you have plenty of leaders tied up. If it's in a GM dealership, don't fish snaggy water.
- Geez Craven, you're a retired giggalo too! Cool job until the bod goes, ay?
- BERKLEYBOY, I'M CURIOUS IF YOUR PRINTING CO. EVER DOES ANYTHING IN SMALL CASE LETTERING?
- Serious: I'm always proud of our soldiers, teachers (sort of similar jobs these days
jk?), firemen/policemen, and hard working guides. I used to be 2 of those - P.E. teacher while coaching basketball and physical arts (don't ask), and a fishing guide.
- Hey Skywalker, after I got out of guiding I helped my older brother with his large business of making customized copper core electro-plating racks for many companies making circuit boards and like things (my sister-in-law sold the biz after my bro passed away in a small plane crash last year). We sold to such Co.'s as Beaverton's Techtronix and Dallas' Pragetzer's; I think some to Intel too for awhile.
- Hey B-RUN, coming from Idaho I figure your job as a semi-conductor is a lazy one for Am Track?
nah, jk - Micron Tech is a good company that the Boise area landed. Hope you are getting their stock in your 401K. And thanks for the 'inside trader' tip about the upcoming takeover.