Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144358 - 03/22/02 06:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Mikey Likes it Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Shelton
Gizmo

How come your wife has to fight your battles with AuntyM for you in chat room???? smile smile smile

Team HCP

Mike

#144359 - 03/22/02 10:35 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
AuntyM, I am still around, just been a little busy catching fish the last few evenings, rather than just talking about it like you. :p 3 more tonight after work. Gonna go springer fishing tomorrow with Catch and Eat and Gizmo. I am sure you will be riveted to the computer as usual.... while we are fishing. wink

#144360 - 03/23/02 08:41 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
I let the second string play when there is no real competition....

And besides...whats a cracker like you even askin.. wink :p

Giz...

#144362 - 03/25/02 11:50 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Ohhhh brother. Aunty M. and your miz-guided theories. Dr. Ruth should be your new moniker with all the Sex related issues you have talked about here dear. Cookie?

Two words. Reel Truth? rolleyes confused
Three more words. Boater Safety (CLASS?) eek

What do RT, Stew, and Aunty M have in common??? No fish!!!!!!

#144363 - 03/25/02 12:11 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by CATCH AND EAT:
Ohhhh brother. Aunty M. and your miz-guided theories. Dr. Ruth should be your new moniker with all the Sex related issues you have talked about here dear. Cookie?

Two words. Reel Truth? rolleyes confused
[b]Three more words. Boater Safety
eek

What do RT, Stew, and Aunty M have in common??? No fish!!!!!![/b]
Geez, dude. Ya get past two and you lose count? No wonder you tell your wife you've got eight.

Luckily you won't be counting past ZERO on the 13th when you're counting your results that day.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144365 - 03/25/02 01:55 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aunty don't you know that Bernie counts the "Skipper's Barge" or "All you can eat Fish and Chips" he gets twice a day in his fish totals. Notice his signature on his Ifish posts. laugh

#144366 - 03/25/02 08:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Three words: Boaters Safety (CLASS?) was on purpose. We all know that RT can't count so he would not remember if it were 2 or three smolts that he caught or if it was that he snagged up three times or was it two or was it just two or three hand offs. laugh

The post has been edited for those that are not in the know like David Jackson and Aunty M. Take the blinders off people and laugh at yourselves. wink

David, Aunty M has some milk and Cookies for ya. eek

Shezzzzz, I am gone for just a few days and you guys post nothing of significance or grandure. And Stew, I found a new place for ya little guy. It is called the "Rainbow Dragon". For $3.50 lunch plate the size of RT's head. laugh Should have lots of left overs.

Aunty M., Giz told me about the flirt crap on the internet. Milk and cookies? frown You should be ashamed of yourself. wink

Famous last words: "Chimp What?". eek

#144367 - 03/25/02 09:42 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Edit: not angry now. smile

Burny Burny Burny - What a mega cracker you are. What more can we say. Oh ya, tell your F4 team-MATE laugh Stooled to make a big stretch for him and show a little class by keeping the trash talkin to this kind of thread. Not put it in a serious thread in which I gave out some good tech suggestions, only to have his crackerness post to not listen to what I have to say because I can't fish due to flotilla luck. Trying to dampen potential book sales? I think more than just a little of B & D rubbed off on him - EEEUUUUWWWWW - or maybe he is naturally like that? That's about as lame as going thru channels and to inform Russ H. about you two gay cowboys. eek rolleyes

#144369 - 03/26/02 11:11 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

No cookies? confused Bummer. Better bring the knitting stuff M. That way you can make a hankerchief to cry in after its over. If you don't use it I might. laugh

Sorry RT. Did'nt really mean to hit a raw nerve. When's the book coming out? I could use more bathroom reading material. wink Fishing and Hunting News is boring and comes out a month after everything happens. Will there be a pink worm section? eek laugh

#144370 - 03/26/02 03:46 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Wow,

It's good to see that the smack talk hasn't died down since I left town. If we can fish half as well as we can run our mouths......the fish are DOOMED.

Quote:
* Dan S.: Has set a website world record for posts about 1 fish.
Gee, RT, it must be REALLY painful that you can't do the same. Tell us another story about how you found fish when you weren't on a Floatilla..... rolleyes

Hey, Dave, the Koi pond would be just the place for you. The fish out there are dumb enough to eat from your hand......I get the feeling that even a cracker like you could catch a fish on Maui. Apparently, steelhead (except voracious downstreamers) are beyond your capabilities, so maybe a trip to the Koi pond would do you well.

You know, Dave, after you and RT get your butts outfished, maybe you could challenge guys to an IQ test and RT could challenge guys to a Bball game........you know, so you could claim you're not losers at everything.

You Oregomers keep on those springers......and remember that, just like RT's pre-Floatilla steelhead, they don't coun't until the 13th. laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144371 - 03/27/02 01:56 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Burneee, I'll have that extra TP for your bathroom out by around the holidays - unless I decide to procrastinate a bunch more and golf and fish instead. smile Unlike my column, no deadlines. And no immediate financial needs. Decisions decisions; give out the secrets in my book real soon, many which I haven't posted about, or fish them for myself a little longer first? smile Actually, I have taken a lot of river pictures for the book that Nick and I are going to put on some kind of special scanner wherein I can put overlays on the pics showing where fish hold; instead of using drawings to help novices learn to read holding water better. And I will beat you to the punch Barnabies - no, they won't be pics of the 'Sop or NF, where I established crackerhood in a couple flotillas laugh .

And Aunty, I wasn't really mad at Schooled for another lamo attempt in a tech thread - just a little annoyed, like guys get with horse flies buzzing around. He's learned trash talkin pretty well from the likes of Ben and Doug. He just needs to learn where to use it and where not to. smile

Speaking of flies, how was your trip Dannie? wink Did ya limit out on Koi, or run out of doughballs?

*Note: I got a couple phone calls from friends after dinner to look at the renewal of an old thread called "Enough is enough". If what I suspect may have lead to Fishgal's post is correct, that's sure an unfortunate mistaken assumption (maybe thinking that the B & D initials in my post refered to them)! NOT. Within that 'E is e' thread is a warning by Fishgal that apparently unlike everyone else on this site, Jennie, Dot, and Bev are off limits on this BB. Even if she only thinks there's a "slight", she may ban people for assumptions. That's cool I guess? But many of us contributing members here might want the same protection from common lame flame around here. ... The B & D in my post above refers to Ben and Doug (Birdhunter and Fishead5), 2 guys that are participating in the hundreds of F4 trash talking posts on the BBs. They have witty stuff, and I figure Stooled has learned some stuff from them on how to talk smack. And I teased 4 guys with one dig in that above post. I'm friends with the B & D I was referring to, Birdhunter (Ben) and Fishead5 (Doug). ... If my suspision is not correct, please disregard this note. If someone knows what recent thread caused that dramatic radical statement by Fishgal, let us know so we can see what not to do. Thanks. ... confused

Peace

#144372 - 03/27/02 02:35 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

My acheing back....ya guys are just plain lucky.

#144373 - 03/27/02 11:19 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

I hear by remove myself from this thread. To many folks taking it to seriously. Hate to see hurt feelings and bad blood.

Good luck to all and we will see ya at the flotilla. We will have crow on board should anyone else need bait or gets hungry. smile

#144375 - 03/27/02 12:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
RJ @ fishhawk_dup1 Offline
Egg

Loc: Southbeach Oregon
aunty,you just plain mean to Oreo's,just for that I will bring some freezer burnt herring just for your rod :p .

#144377 - 03/27/02 04:05 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi RJ. Gonna be nice to have another Oreo heavy hitter for F4 - both the trashin and the feeshin. And thanks for getting after Aunty! She's been ruffin up some substandard woofers. Although I think it's pretty cool when a woman can 'run' some guys (as Jim Rome would put it). wink You go girl. laugh

#144378 - 03/27/02 04:23 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
RT, has Aunty told you your new name yet???

S.C. confused

Fishhead5

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#144379 - 03/27/02 05:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
Marsha....No cookies and milk for anyone... confused confused confused

No cookies and milk...no f4... :p laugh

#144381 - 03/27/02 06:54 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
Capital Punishment cool

"Hell hath no furry." oops, mis-quoting RT and The Oregon Bulldog Davey Boy Jackson. wink :p

Hell hath no fury.

Are you bringing your inflatable neck brace with you RT? That doughnut-shaped inflatable was a neck brace right? wink

see ya soon Ore-Gomers. And Stew, don't forget my bottle of booze from our Dodgers bet. wink Our team will need it when we raise our glasses at our victory toast. And yes, we will grant y'all, this time and this time only, 10 seconds of flash photography. laugh

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#144383 - 03/27/02 07:16 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Returning Adult

Hey, ya gotta stop drinking to be hung over.

Problem solved. Now I know what I have to do. So who's gonna polish my "helmet". laugh

#144385 - 03/27/02 07:24 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Returning Adult

I guess it will have to be O's since Jeff no longer polishes helmets, and Dan is supposedly diabetic and can't. rolleyes Although I heard while on vacation, Dan couldn't stop polishing the helmets down by the beach.

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |