Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144170 - 03/10/02 03:31 PM F4 " The Really Big One "
JRfishing Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Mill Creek
I havent seen much about it for awhile. The other board has over 10 pages on its F4 post. I'am really looking forward to the chance to meet and fish with everyone. I will be down for the enitre weekend and would be will to help if anything was needed to help organize the Washington effort. Had some good success last year fishing the mouth of the Lewis and cant wait for things to heat up again this year.
If anyone know a nice riverside RV park I would be greatfull in hearing about it.
J.R. laugh

#144171 - 03/10/02 08:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
I'm interested in doing the same thing. I took a fellow out 'yote hunting today and he is staying right on the Lewis. I will check with him and Post up some results of what I find. That is, unless someone with RV Park knowledge in that area beats me to it.

C'mon folks, share your zipperlip RV parks. wink

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#144172 - 03/10/02 08:48 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Thumper Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Vancouver, WA
The Lewis River RV Park is located right on the North Fork Lewis, and in fact is located right on one of the best springer holes in the river and only about 100 yards from two launches, one at Island Ramp (downstream) and one at the Lewis River Golf course (upstream). The golf course also has a good restaurant. Several out-of-town guides use this park. The phone number of the RV park is 360-225-9556.

There are also other RV parks in the area --- try 225-8051 and 225-2222.

Please join CCA. After only 18 months total Pacific Northwest membership is over 7,000. We need you!

The walls of death have got to go!

#144173 - 03/10/02 11:47 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Oh yeah, I'll be there. Fear that. eek

Just a reminder for you Wash-outs who are looking for an RV park for the weekend: you DO need a permit to transport your trailer home on the freeways. Also, make double-sure that your home is in a condition that will survive both the trip down and the trip back. Lastly, there isn't enough time to setup all of your furniture in the small amount of grass that the RV park provides. Leave it at home.

Thanks for understanding.

#144174 - 03/11/02 12:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

DJ,

Do I detect a bit of "Trash Talking"???

#144175 - 03/11/02 02:04 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Trash-talking? Moi? :p

Just trying to make sure that you Wash-Outs have the best possible experience, given your origin. And also making sure that our efforts to keep Oregon beautiful aren't sabotaged by you all staying longer than absolutely necessary.

#144176 - 03/11/02 02:36 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Davey boy,
(and I mean Boy) wink
Don`t worry son, nobody in thier right mind from the beautiful State of Washington
would spend anymore time in that god forsaken state than necessary, laugh

#144177 - 03/11/02 03:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Yeah! At least they trust us to pump our own gas.

#144178 - 03/11/02 03:10 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by rainycity:
Davey boy,
(and I mean Boy) wink
Don`t worry son, nobody in thier right mind from the beautiful State of Washington
would spend anymore time in that god forsaken state than necessary, laugh
That's why I warned you about the trailer-hauling permits. You Wash-Outs would likely only buy a one-way permit and then find a "necessity" to stay longer.

Proof that Oregon is a more beautiful state than Washington: look at Mt St. Helens from the North. Okay, now look at it from the South. Looks like SOMEONE knew which way to blow all that crap.

#144179 - 03/11/02 03:12 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by Dogfish:
Yeah! At least they trust us to pump our own gas.
Mmmmmm...you all get to pump your own gas. How very delightful of you. No wonder your genes are all ****ed up. It's the gas fumes.

Thanks, I'll pay someone to pump my gas. You tax-dodgers up there can get out and pump your own.

#144180 - 03/11/02 03:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
"Gee, Mr. Pinhead, we don't think your IQ will allow you to fill your own tank. If you don't mind waiting another 15 minutes, we'll get one of our Rhodes Scholar attendants to do it for you."

I hear you guys are about as adept at catching fish as you are at pumping gas.

Yeah, we're just lining up to spend time in Oregon. rolleyes

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#144181 - 03/11/02 03:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Actually you've got it all backwards Dan. Not only are we smart enough to know when to get out of the rain (Oregon 1, Washington 0), but we are also smart enough to not get out of the vehicle at ALL and have someone else pump our gas for us (Oregon 2, Washington 0).

#144182 - 03/11/02 05:46 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey DJ, that's why it's a good idea never to light a flame near a Wassie's mouth. That could blow up in your face - both figuratively and literally. :p

But as far as F4 on 4/13, it's a neutral river. Nobody is coming to either state to fish - just to ramps on either side of the river. btw, I think they changed the rules so that you can launch from one side and use your license from the other side to keep fish. Used to be ya had to fish out of a port in the state licensed in. Can someone confirm this? So I don't have to break my long streak of not reading instructions anymore.

As for F4 results, the F4 boys from Vancouver to Ridgefield to Battleground better carry the load for the Wassie teams. The 'doggers from up north may have a tough time trying to free drift and floss springers on the big river! laugh

#144183 - 03/11/02 05:58 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

I wish that they were going to be staying in Washington; however, these knuckleheads think that crossing the Columbia river is going "overseas" and they wanna use that to impress the ladies back at their family reunion. eek

#144184 - 03/11/02 06:21 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Don't worry RT, we all have our specialties up here. Os and I and the Capitol-city city crew usually fish small rivers (ones you can actually see across). However, there are plenty Team WA members that can fish the big stuff, too. They specialize in big water.

See......we specailize in small water, they specialize in big water, and YOU specialize in leaving all the fish in any water. laugh

#144185 - 03/11/02 06:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Danny boy, you're right - I specialize in leaving fish in all the rivers. Nothing wrong with C&Ring the fish (after I fill the neighborhood freezers with them laugh , jk). In fact, I C&R'd one right at the net yesterday, to save it from having it's slime scrapped off.

(ok, I crackered that one off by not tying on a new jig, after bending the hook on a snag and just bending it back rolleyes - but I hate wasting a nice looking jig)

As for the small rivers, I love em! Still my favorite fishing. That's why I got Nick's little Don Hill Mini-drifter 2 man drift boat (like Zog used). But unlike you Oly boys, I can fish any type of water, know where they will be, and come in with fish. smile :p

#144186 - 03/11/02 06:56 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

RT,

So neither the Satsop nor the Lewis are ANY type of water, huh? Just wondering because ONE OF US scored a goose egg on 2 Floatillas on those rivers.

Hey, I rowed the north Santiam in that very same Don Hill Mini Drifter (too big of river for that boat) and spanked a few of those semi-retarded steelhead and springers you guys have there in Oregoon. Saw a lot of empty Oregon boats at the takeout that day........I'm sure I'll be reminded of that day when F4 comes around and all the Oregon boats are empty once again.

#144187 - 03/12/02 02:47 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
wiser? Offline
Smolt

Loc: Seaview WA & Gresham OR
No instructions needed, RT. When fishing from a boat in the Columbia River, a resident of Oregon or Washington may launch from eiyher state and use a salmon or sturgeon tag from either state regardless of launching or takeout state. Of course, single daily limit only. Hope this helps out the WAAAAAH boys too.

#144188 - 03/12/02 04:15 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Jim. But you should have typed slower for the Waaaaah boys, so maybe they could understand it. laugh

Oh man Danny, the flotilla trash talkin heats up. Finally - yeehaaw :p Empty Oregoon boats, eh? When you caught fish on the N. Santi? We don't think so! And you rowed a boat on there? With your two weiner arms, we don't think so! Goose eggs on 2 flotillas? At least I show up for them. And we had fish on for a bit during the 'Sop F1 when I was oarsman on the Tads, on a super slow frozen day. It was even slower during yesterday's Satsop flotilla; where I was the only guy to hook a steelie near the place. And remember Dannie, the previous Wednesday to F1 that Fly and I hooked our limit on the 'Sop with just the 2 of us (he has the pics of one steelie kept by each). And I hooked 4 steelies compared to 1 steelie combined for 2 of Wassieville's finest, my first time on the 'Nooch. I also landed my limit of fall salmon my first time ever on the Hump', before 2 of Wassie's finest hooked a fish. You ever do anything like that in Oregoon, Dannie? We don't think so! F3? We hooked a fish - yipee - after spending most of the day down river where no fish were for anyone of the boats in that section. Besides, the retarded fish in the NF don't like pink worms. Where were you that day? Oh ya, hiding and making up excuses again. wink Will you be bringing your three small weiners to F4? We don't think so! Do you have a selective memory concerning other's fishing? We think so! And it'll probably occur again. laugh :p (you other guys, please excuse me re-educating Dannie - I'll try not to bore you again with it)

For the rest of you Wassies that can read water bigger than a creek, show up for F4. At the very least you will be enjoying BBQ'd springers and beer at the 3 p.m. beach party on Sand Island (it's between the mouth of the Lewis R. and St. Helen's - Dannie probably won't be there). In fact, with so many fish coming you'll probably get lucky and catch quite a few of them. Just not as many as the Oregoons. Gonna be good. ... btw, our team has 2 Oreos, 2 Wassies, and 1 Reggie (regional fisher - me). So all this smackin is just for fun smile

#144189 - 03/12/02 10:52 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Wiser-

Your final comment about them only being able to have a single daily limit in possession is moot with the Wash-outs. They wouldn't have a daily limits-worth of fish after a week of fishing.

#144190 - 03/12/02 12:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Hey guys,

RT seems a tad bit confused. When you fish a Floatilla, you count the fish you caught the DAY OF THE FLOATILLA, not fish you caught when you go out "cheating" on a pre-Floatilla scout trip. See, by my calculations, I'm STILL ahead of you by one fish, and until you can catch ONE fish during a Floatilla.........I'm going to stay ahead of you. Shoot, if I HAD showed up for F2 or F3, you'd just be FURTHER behind. rolleyes wink

I'll give you this much RT, when some serious WA fishers lead you to the fish by the nose, you're able to catch a few suicidal ones. I'm one of the unfortunate guys who has to find their own fish.........but that's OK, we know you need a little help. laugh

Yep, we caught fish on the Santiam.......the pics are available if you need proof . And don't forget that these "weiner arms" rowed me, Tony and Timberman into 14 fish last week. Yeah, I'd hate to see what would happen (besides rolling down hills and stuff) if I was as big as you.

Hey, RT, you think we can keep this up all the way until April? laugh

#144191 - 03/12/02 06:56 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez Dan, ya double standard weiner.

Let's see, this is a flotilla thread, so Dan says "When you fish a Floatilla, you count the fish you caught the DAY OF THE FLOATILLA". Yet follows that with "these 'weiner arms' rowed me, Tony and Timberman into 14 fish last week." Geeeeez, ya self-serving double standard weiner. I could have mentioned the fact that Fly, Doug, and I got into 31 fish in little more than half a day on the Hump, but I didn't. But you squeak out about lucking into 14 fall back fish in a week?!? Lame man, lame. (Let's see if you can sit on that one without needing a 'last word' - we don't think so! smile ).

And the fish I catch are "suicidal" - hmmm, what are the fish you catch? Answer: flossed!

And "Hey, RT, you think we can keep this up all the way until April?" Well, maybe once a week or so - not every fricken day like on the other BB. Besides, any more than that and you'd be licking your tail. cool

#144192 - 03/12/02 07:02 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

OK, it's all about Floatilla fish.

Me = 1
You = 0

That's ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, ZIP, GOOSE EGG, NIX, NOTHING, for you.

Anything else you want to bring up?

#144194 - 03/12/02 07:38 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

The cool thing is that I have never fished in a Flotilla, and I'm tied with RT! laugh laugh laugh Even better, if I get skunked, at least I'll still be tied with him! :p :p :p

I am temporarily renaming my boat for the Floatilla. It will officially be known as the CRSVV. Columbia River Springer Virgin Vehicle.

#144195 - 03/12/02 07:40 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree with ya Aunty about NW Washington's awesome beauty! I guess Oregon's equalizer might be the the metro's close proximity to the Columbia Gorge(eous), and the unsurpased public beaches. It doesn't matter to me - I can go enjoy either place, and know they belong to all of us. No passports needed. smile

Dan:

You - 1 (lucky fish)
Me - 1 (unlucky 'would be' landed fish due to weak hook)
Both - should be ashamed of mentioning those embarrassing numbers! cool

See ya at F4?

Andy, you likely will be removing one 'V' from that boat name at F4. 350K springers coming thru, and 4/13 is peak timing - especially with the morning outgoing tide. Hope to get to meet ya there.

#144196 - 03/12/02 07:50 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.....I must admit that the Puget Sound is indeed beautiful and remember my home state is Washington BUTthe one thing that spoils it is all the ****ing trash along the highway. Two words B-O-T-T-L-E B-I-L-L eek

#144197 - 03/12/02 07:52 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
greg Offline
Smolt

Loc: fort lewis, wa 98433
Aunty, I won't be able to be there on the 13th...heading back east for a long overdue turkey hunt...but I can send down some steelhead for the BBQ...

Greg

#144198 - 03/12/02 08:42 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
Both - should be ashamed of mentioning those embarrassing numbers!
LOL!! You got that right RT! I'm not letting you off on the bent hook thing, though. We all have "reasons" for a fish coming unbuttoned, but until it's either MANUALLY released or the wood shampoo is applied, you can't count it. wink

I'll tell you one thing..........you'll have one up on me fishing the Mississippi, er Columbia, for springers. Never been there, haven't done that. Hopefully the rookie luck will shine on me, or I could be munching crow at the get-together. laugh

#144199 - 03/12/02 10:09 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Dearest ( :p ) Aunty,

My skunk is specifically on steelhead. My last two full days of salmon fishing have been most productive, thank you. And I expect that it will not change with Floatilla IV.

Show me 250 Islands surrounded by saltwater...and I'll show you a state that sucks so bad that even its own land is trying to break away.

You want an adequate beauty comparison? Here ya go: Oregon coast vs the Washington coast. Your coast is great if you get a nose bleed from more than 100' altitude.

Yeah, your cascade mountains are nice but that's like saying that Anne Ramsey had a cute nose. Face it. You all have Oregon Envy.

#144200 - 03/12/02 10:19 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
Oregon Envy.
Right, Dave. That's kinda like "herpes envy", or "hemorrhoid envy" isn't it? :p

Maybe I can come down this summer and you can tell me all about Oregon. We'll go catch a Major League game and you can.........oh, hold it.

Never mind. rolleyes

#144201 - 03/12/02 11:17 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Auburn, Wa, USA
FOR WASHINGTON EYES ONLY!!!!
OREGUNNERS READ NO FURTHER!!!!!!

OK, guys, you gotta help me. I'm planning to be at F-IV, but I AM A COLUMBIA RIVER SPRINGER VIRGIN - which is why I'll be fishing with Dogfish aboard the HMS CRSVV....

Now I've just read all this trash talking from those Oregon hicks, and while it surprises me that any of 'em can actually spell, I am a little worried that I'll be bringing the catch average down for the Washington side.

My only thoughts are to help the team. As such, I'm willing to sacrifice by reading about any good methods you may want to share. E-mail me at sheiladhh@aol.com. Put me in! I wanna help the team. I just need a little help. 10 minutes of your time to send me some technique info should make me roughly the equivalent of an "Oregon Expert".

And after all,any one of us can't out fish any three chaw doolin', tree huggin', tofu eatin', related-to-their-mama-on-both-sides-of-the-family-tree rejects from NIKEland.

So, send me good tech advice now. DO IT FOR THE TEAM. I'D DO IT FOR YOU smile

Fisherdan

#144202 - 03/12/02 11:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

FOR MY FELLOW OREGONIANS ONLY!!!!
WAHINGTON SCUM READ NO FURTHER!!!!!

Howdy guys, well here it is. Those arrogant neighbors of ours to the North are really talking smack now. Ever notice how as soon as Boeing starts laying off, they get all defensive about their litte fishing streams???? I can't wait to help our team from Oregon put the big hurt on those know-it-alls from the North. What a bunch of latte sippin panty wastes.... and they think they can fish with us.... Right.

Anyway, I have just this one little problem. You see, I've never actually fished the Columbia river. Those perverts from Washington would call that a CR virgin, but I just don't think that's fair to the fish.

Anyway, I really want to help our side outfish those fools from North of the river, but this will be my first time up to the big river. I really need you to send me some techniques so I can help our team humble those Husky luvin', Isand hoppin', insence burnin', cardigan wearin', software writin' pukes from up North.

Let's face it: The only way they can even make the NCAA Big Dance is by paying for a Catholic school on the East side of the state to recruit the guys who aren't in prison.

What do ya say guys? I mean we all wear basically the same colored plaid shirt, right? Help me out and send me some tips and techniques so I can help the team.

Bait choice?
plug choice?
trolling speed?

I only want this to help our undervalued state come out on top. Tips and techniques gladly accepted at : sheiladhh@aol.com

Thanks guys!!!! Go Ducks!!! Go Beavers!!!

Fisherdan

#144204 - 03/13/02 01:40 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Fisherdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Hi guys. I'm new to the board. No really, Those other posts were from somebody who logged on using my name..... Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket, and hasn't that excuse been tried before smile

Why, I'd never write anything bad about anybody on the board. It was the other guy.... yeah, that's right.... The other guy did it. wink wink wink

So, can somebody at least tell me if springers are into PINK?!?!?!? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Fisherdan

#144205 - 03/13/02 01:51 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Don't worry FisherDan,

All is not lost. I had a buddy from Vancouver pick up the latest edition of Oregon Fishing & Hunting news. Funny thing is, it is all pictures, no words, and all the pictures are fish from Washington Rivers. Go figure?

They have different adds in the back than ours. Lots of waders with velcro patches in the crotch area, inflatable sheep, and Preparation H adds with pictures.

Andy

#144206 - 03/13/02 03:10 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

"herpes and hemi envy"? raflmao

And Dan, "Columbia, for springers. Never been there, haven't done that. Hopefully the rookie luck will shine on me, or I could be munching crow at the get-together." Geez, I'd never been on the 'Nooch or Hump' when I cut loose on your Wassies. But likely first time good luck was shinning on me. But bad luck is showering on me in the 3 Flotillas I've participated in - all the ones in Washington (I didn't go to the 2 in Oregon). Geez, woe is me if I keep coming up with donuts at these things. rolleyes

Hey Fisherdan, let me tune you in a little better to all this Wassie Except for a handful of SW Washington guys, the rest of em only know how to boonfloss fish. If any of the Oly area guys show up at F IV, you will be able to easily recognize them by their casting small Cheaters between two size 4 bass hooks on 10 ft. leaders from their free drifting boats. To recognize my team, look for a free drifting sled with a net held high and a splashing springer nearby. btw, about that being "into pink" - talk to Os and Dan.

And finally, here is what an F4 Wassie will look like the morning of April 13th -

Here is what they will look like about 3 p.m. heading for the beach party - (from having their butts kicked out on the big neutral river)

Your ball now. wink

#144207 - 03/13/02 08:38 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Don`t suppose anybody has an open seat do they?
I would like to come down and help put Mikey`s little bro (DJ) in his place. laugh

#144208 - 03/13/02 10:58 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Oh No! Oregon doesn't have a Major League Babies team! Whatever will I do with my summer days if I cannot pay $20 to get to sit in a crappy seat so that I can buy $3 hotdogs and $5 pisswater (or did the prices go up again?)? Hmmm...how about go to Kah-Nee-Tah and soak in the rays over there. Maybe while I'm there I can hit the Deschutes and check out the world-class trout fishing (browns > 15lbs, anyone?).

Oh, and speaking of which...who paid for that stadium up there so those overpaid sandlot boys can play baseball? The team owner? And did they buy you a drink first before they screwed you like that?

Thanks but no thanks. You can keep your under-achieving football team, your choking baseball team, and your out-in-the-first-round basketball team. Heck, take our basketball team too (or do you not have the jail space?). I'll spend my money (tax-free!) on something else.

#144209 - 03/13/02 10:59 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by rainycity:
Don`t suppose anybody has an open seat do they?
I would like to come down and help put Mikey`s little bro (DJ) in his place. laugh
Check with Os. He may have room left on his innertube raft. laugh

#144210 - 03/13/02 11:11 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
hehehehehehe you bunch a granola smokin,tree huggin,tofu eatin,cousin-uncle-brothers really crack me up laugh besides the Oregon coast the only thing you have going for you is Rt and Stew live there....not here and Tanya Harding....I love bad girls eek

Oh cousin Dave,in order to talk smack ....you must first smack a fish :p
Oh for the record the Columbia belongs to US...remember it passes thruogh our state and just passes besides youre's,so try and keep those Willamette brown trout out of our river...pleaase.........Os

#144212 - 03/13/02 11:33 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Well, gee Dave, I'm not sure what to say to a guy who apparently hates pro sports. You see, all the people I know that hate pro sprots are.........women. rolleyes

#144213 - 03/13/02 11:53 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Os: the headwaters of the Columbia are buried way up in Canada, so don't give me that ownership crap.

Aunty: not gonna happen, babe. Even if I as an individual don't roundly kick all your asses in the tourney I've got the confidence in knowing that Oregon anglers, by far, are better that you Washington stick-swingers. And it will be proven, and you'll cry foul when it does.

Dan S.: I've got nothing against pro sports as long as I don't have to spend my money to support the owners' bad spending habits. They can go play four square, hopscotch, whatever the hell they want. Just don't expect me to pay for it. Why do you think we don't have a MLB or NHL franchise so far? The big money goons keep trying, but the vast majority of Portlanders are intelligent and know that it's all a scam.

Portland used to have a basketball team, and we loved them. Now we've got some snotty tennants down in the Rose Garden who are self-abusing, self-serving, self-gratifying circle-jerks who can move the team to Omaha as far as I'm concerned.

#144214 - 03/13/02 11:54 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Ouch Danny stop it laugh ........Not all of them are Women some are just wannbe crackers from orygoon smile ....Os

#144215 - 03/13/02 12:50 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Jackson vs. Jackson

Os vs. Dave

WA vs. OR

How 'bout a head to head? Loser kisses his closest female relative on the lips. Never mind........because then we'd have to think up something DAVE wouldn't like to do.

#144216 - 03/14/02 03:01 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geeez Sandberg, I didn't notice any contests on here. I did notice some trash talk ass kickin. In fact just 2 of us Oreos, DJ and I, can take on all you wussie Wassies put together and stick yall right into the trash can! You must have a secret desire to kiss your seester on the lips, Dannie. Wussies! We'll be doing the same ass kickin at the "Really Big One" on 4/13 too. That green guy there is grinning because he made it thru those 2 cacti (cactus's, for you dummies) without getting stuck.

Geeeeeeeez, if this post don't wake up you lame lazy Dawgs to get into this trash talkin thread thing, I don't know what will. Or maybe you're just resigned to getting your hinnies waxed at F4? (hey, not that way - it's a slang thang). btw, I'll be 'waxing' Kwikie hinnie at F4 too. And that ain't no slang thang!

#144217 - 03/14/02 04:31 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

btw, if you need more motivation, check out that 400+ F4 trash talkin thread on the 'other' BB. About 390 of those posts are sissy crap! laugh Of course their hands are a bit tied there. Geez, maybe there are more sissy fishermen around that are into dominatrix servitude than most other guys would have thought?

Hey now, try to control those lame superhero thoughts of yours Thump'. Is it really worth doing this to get this from Bucky and Beaver? After all, this has become another trash talkin thread.

And Giz, I noticed you retreated out of the heavy hitter trash talkin over here, to the 'safe haven' of the other place. Get back into the man's league and try dumpin some more of your [Bleeeeep!] over here.
--------------

Shhhhhh, edit ... sssssst, hey guys, was that a little too tough on 'em - a little overtrashy maybe? frown Sorry if it was. I'll lighten up.

#144218 - 03/14/02 11:10 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Don't worry about hurting them, Steve. They were already licking their butts after the trashing they got from me.

#144219 - 03/14/02 11:12 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
wiser? Offline
Smolt

Loc: Seaview WA & Gresham OR
Yes, Dan. Try the secret of pink.

#144220 - 03/14/02 01:11 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Hey Cuz Thanks for the geography lesson,but I already knew that "our" River starts in the land of Labatts and Cheese eek

If you two wanna start waxxin some Buttt.....have at it.

considering neither of you have caught a fish....in a floatilla
That makes you're so called trash talk....... weak
stick to waxxin buttts laugh .........Os

Oh ya did you really think catchin springers in the Columbia is a Orygoon thing...think again,It just shows that if you guys can do it....it can't be that tuff......I like our chances rolleyes

#144221 - 03/14/02 01:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Yep, you Orygoons sure can TALK .

But the problem is.....you can ONLY talk, you can't fish.

If your rods and reels worked as hard as your mouths do, the fish would be in serious trouble. Of course, IF is a big word.

Hey RT...was cacti on your "Word a Day" calendar today??

#144222 - 03/14/02 03:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
What's all this trash-talking crap going on over here? Don't make me bring in The Steelhead King. wink

#144223 - 03/14/02 05:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Parker:

You ARE going to be down here for Floatilla IV to show us that you can also catch the occasional salmon, right? Or can you?

#144224 - 03/14/02 05:49 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
If you two wanna start waxxin some Buttt.....have at it.
In case you haven't noticed Ossy, we've more than started! Give yourself a reach around and see just how much wax you come up with. eek Same for Dannie and your NWO crew. :p

But we better be careful DJ, Parker might bring .. a'hem .. " THE STEELHEAD KING down upon us unworthy trashers! Oh gawd, not that Mikey. rolleyes [Bleeeeep!]. I started catching big salmon when I was 8 years old, and you were swimmin around looking like this Kinda cute, ay? Not. You know Parker, you still look a lot like that - with that weeny bod and big head of yours.
Oooooooooo. Ooooouch! RT scores a quick knockout punch on one of the Dawg pimps. Hey King, you better go over to the sissy ifish trash thread where you're on a more level playing field. ... Ya that's right you wussies Wasssies, we's baaad! Better think twice before messing with some Oreos.

#144225 - 03/14/02 06:02 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
Watch out boys, The Oregon Bulldog Davey Boy Jackson is building a website for zebco. They are hooking him up with totally brand new 33 classics and 5'6" rods to boot! eek He's been bragging that now he will be a force to be reckoned with. Sorry Dave but I had to share the secret. wink

I don't feel like rewinding this thread and seeing all the huff and puff I missed from the Oree-Gomers, so we'll just go ahead and say *ding**ding*..........Round 69.

Whatchoo got? Huh?

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#144226 - 03/14/02 06:19 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
The Steelhead King Offline
Egg

<SLAP>

That's the sound of the back of The Steelhead King's hand slapping RT upside the head.

<WHUMP>

DJ was just biatch-slapped by The Steelhead King.

<SHOOMP>

The Steelhead King just opened a can of WhoopAss.

<SMACK>

That's the noise you'll hear when you get smacked in the face with a springer tail by The Steelhead King.

All Hail To The Steelhead King! cool

#144227 - 03/14/02 06:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Easy there, King. Don't be paying any attention to those Orygon posers. They have plenty of bark, but no bite.

Yeah, I'll be down for F4.

What is a springer, any ways? wink

#144228 - 03/14/02 06:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Cletus, er...I mean, Hey Y'all:

It's DAIWA, bizatch. Get it right.

Steelhead Queen:

That <SLAP> and <WHUMP> you hear is a certain Redneck trying to get you to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEL like a piggy. If you hold still like his pet goat he'll be done in about 30 seconds. laugh
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144229 - 03/14/02 08:02 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
I started catching big salmon when I was 8 years old,
Yeah, about....what, 60 years ago? That's why your big ol' carcass is always rolling down hills, while us "younger" men walk upright. laugh :p

You gonna wear your kneepads this time, RT? 'Cause Redneck was askin'........... laugh

#144230 - 03/15/02 02:46 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well well, Danielle. rolleyes First off I think I'll wipe that grin right off your green envious face:

It's obvious how envious you are of my finely tuned 48 year old body! :p And just to prove that, I'll bet a cube of Bud (or whatever you want to bet - shaved head for the loser?) on a little one on one half court basketball game with ya. I will give you 5 points to start with, and scoring 1 pt. per hoop I will still out score you to 10. We'll see who is "ONLY talk". cool Better talk to 'Fly and Nick first; if you can get your foot back out of your mouth. I can't dunk anymore, but I can put you thru the hoop another way:

Now, you were saying...?

Hey, I don't even smoke, but you got me lightin em up like Red Auerbach!

#144231 - 03/15/02 10:17 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
RT = old indian abbreviation for 'man with many excuses'.

Business as usual for F4.

Hey, I'm with Andy on this. Haven't been to one yet and I'm still tied with him. I would comment on DJ, but since it is widely known he is a terrible fisherwoman, I won't pick on him.

#144232 - 03/15/02 11:18 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Hey! I'm an excellent angler in selective fisheries. VERY selective. :p
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144233 - 03/15/02 11:37 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Oh please, this board finally got a trash talking thread. rolleyes Give me a break. Hey RT are ya going to tie on a pink worm to your kwik fish? eek Sissy's. laugh

Stew rolleyes "Hey RT did ya bring the Prep H?" wink

Of course all in good fun. laugh

#144234 - 03/15/02 02:12 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Basketball? Why basketball? Oh I get it. You figure I'll always outfish you, so now it's time to search for a sport you might stand a chance at? :p

#144236 - 03/15/02 03:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Translation of Dan's latest post:

Danielle, "I'm genuinely afraid to play a '68' year old fat guy that falls down muddy slopes".

I'm late for an appointment - I'll be back with appropriate cartoons; and a word for 'NO CATCH & EAT CROW'.

Later

#144237 - 03/15/02 03:45 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
OK Girls: I will play your silly game....

Or should I say RT you silly girl...

You got the knack for all that lip crack...or sheeet should I say..

Anyway, for a guy who use to guide or claims he use to guide I am forewarning you now, that we will carefully check for any tags from safeway or albersons...and we will be cutting bellies to insure that you do not either buy or stuff your fish with lead. It will be hard to hide in those cleaned fish. :p

Rembember, I have seen you fish or excuse me...play in the boat with your toys... eek

I hope you warn whoever is on your team to bring a book to amuse themselves while you spend the day pondering what you will fish with... :p Just remember that you have to wet the hook to actually have a chance to catch a fish.... laugh

And if you have Stew with you then you two might as well just park your boat at Sand Island and reserve a spot for the real fishers.... eek

As for the rest of you...Keep up the good work...don't cut RT any slack cause from what I read above, he will be spitting the most crow feathers at the weigh in.

Giz... smile

#144238 - 03/15/02 04:00 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Re-translation from RT-speak:

"Gee, Dan is sure to outfish me, and I can't win a match of wit, so I'll try to hunt up a sport that gives me SOME chance at winning. I wonder if being 9" taller than him would be enough for me to win at Bball."

Are you sure you can run from half court to the hoop without wiping out? :p

#144239 - 03/15/02 05:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Dan:

I don't remember RT being all that tall. Are you REALLY that short? If that's the case then here's hoping that the boat that you fish from has low sides so you don't have to do a sort of jump-cast. That could take coordination that, frankly, I don't think that the average Washingtonian gene pool is equipped with.

Aunty:

Enough from the peanut gallery, please!

#144241 - 03/15/02 05:52 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo Man:
And if you have Stew with you then you two might as well just park your boat at Sand Island and reserve a spot for the real fishers.... eek
Giz... smile
Real fishers? You mean like Fishinmission? That's the only real fisher I've seen post over there :p and hey are you going to have a booster chair for Roy? BTW Walt what antiquated or bargain basement tackle are you going to use? [Bleeeeep!] I wasn't going to get involved in this crap but here I am confused I'm not going to make any boasts though because I'm allergic to crow but if I don't outfish little Roy or "I'm so friggin' tight my a$$ squeeks" Gizmo then I will hide my head in shame. laugh
Note:This is all in fun so hopefully no one will get their feelings hurt okay?

#144242 - 03/15/02 10:24 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh help me Lord. Have mercy on me. I have Dannie "outwitting" me at every turn. rolleyes Well, I have to admit Dan, ya got me completely stumped with all these brilliant salvos and comebacks of yours! My posts aren't worthy. I don't even know how to respond to this situation. ... Oh wait, I just thought of something appropriate - MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, ya trash cracker!

Geeez, let's take a little closer look at this squeaking little Dawgie, Dannie (aka Dan - aka Danielle). During the NW college football trash talking threads he and his Dawg Dingos had to tuck tail and bow to the Might Ducks superiority - again! When us Oreos got tired of the lame meanless history lessons that brought on, I finally had to shut him up by offering up a flag football game. That caused his tail to tuck so far up his ass it had to share the tight quarters there with his head. After the fire department got them back out, even bad burritos only cause a whoooof sound. eek Geeez, that must get your Wassie buddies aroused, ay?

Now it's basketball that he's cracker duckin, because this "68" year old guy that falls down all the time is 9" taller. Hey Dannie, the 9" advantage comes from another area - not the 4" taller I am. And since I fall down so much, you will have a 4 1/2 ft. height advantage much of the time, right? So, are you that afraid to get your head shaved, or is it just the humiliation of getting skunked - yes, skunked - on the b-ball court against such an old fat guy? I'm embarrassed for ya dude. shocked ------->

But alas witty Danielle, you keep coming back to the fishing thing - which is appropriate; and where I have suckered you to right where I wanted you all along. Now you are cornered by your own squeaking 'wit'. Now we can all enjoy this one .... I hereby officially bet you a shaved head (for the loser of course), to be done right at the post F IV fishing Sand Island party to watch and take pictures of for the net, that my team boat (which I will be on the tiller of, most of the time) will come in with more springers than your boat by 3 p.m. Pre-checks for hidden fish is required for both boats; especially if seen going back to the dock. .... Now what kind of cracker excuse will we have to gag on next? laugh The fishing website world awaits your 'witty comeback'. laugh laugh laugh

My son and his friend are pulling me off here to go to the golf show at the Expo center - so I will spank Gizmo when I get abck tonight. wink

#144243 - 03/15/02 10:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh shoot! I forgot about................Mrs. Fishinmission eek wink
Bite me Smokey laugh laugh laugh

#144244 - 03/15/02 11:08 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

LOL RT! laugh You got me laughing with that one!

Flag football? You can't even walk without rolling down hills and stuff......I'm still a fairly young man, if I couldn't leave your rickety carcass laying on the ground grasping for air, I'd not only shave my head, I'd hide it. I didn't see any "team" from Oregon assembled......just a bunch of windbag talking (kinda like now) about how good everybody used to be before they got too old to walk down hills. :p

Side bet? Nope, not on this one, Springer-boy. I've already admitted to being a rookie at Columbia springers, and apparently I'm a lot smarter than the people you've BEEN dealing with. Besides, when it comes to shaving heads, I have WAY more to lose than you do. Watching you enjoy your "crow BBQ" will be enough for me. After the previous Floatillas, you should be used to it.

Look at it this way RT. If I never play you in football, basketball, golf or whatever, then all I'll be beating you at is fishing.

#144246 - 03/16/02 01:43 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yikes Aunty! As that picture was downloading from top to 'bottom' I thought I was seeing a herd of sheep that 'Yall and Os had sheared their way thru. I was thinking, 'wow - those lucky guys'. eek laugh But nooooooo. Those are all naked Wassies at a Merrilee Rush and the Turnabouts concert at Green Lake. Oh man, the good ol' days. smile

As for Danielle, he showed who "ONLY talks", ay? Ay! You crackered out Dannie; go to another thread you can handle boy. wink

Let's see ... oh ya, Bernie 'doesn't CATCH & EAT fish'. Here's his heavy hittin trash post here: "Oh please, this board finally got a trash talking thread. Give me a break. Hey RT are ya going to tie on a pink worm to your kwik fish? Sissy's." Ooooooowwwww. What a gut punch, dude! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Gawd Bernie rolleyes . You've been postin down in that little league trash thread long enough that I guess you ain't really to blame for becomin so tenderized and lame. HEY - dance fo us bo'. Right now. Geet up on this here table and take your shirt and boots off and jus dance bo'. That's right - keep going till I say ya can stop. Then dance right on outta here and bring back something that ain't so embarrassin dood! Now git sho ass outta here before I sic Danielle on ya.

And Geezmo, you're almost as lame as 'doesn't CATCH & EAT feesh'. To wit: "You got the knack for all that lip crack...or sheeet should I say..". Ooouch! Stop it man, you're killing us. And, "Just remember that you have to wet the hook to actually have a chance to catch a fish....". Ooooooooooooouuuuuuch!!! Oh gawd Stew, if ya read this, I've been knocked to the floor with that huge upper cut by Giz, and I can't get up. rolleyes The only thing I can do when I'm flat on the ground is block shots by Dannie. Otherwise, I'm helpless. Hurry.

#144247 - 03/16/02 01:59 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

RT,

The way you talk smack, I swear you have the mouth of a 25 year-old. Too bad it's attached to that broken-down old chassis, or you'd be in business.

Oh sure, let's bet a shaved head. rolleyes That's a visit with the shears for me and a couple tweezer plucks for you. No thanks, watching you try to explain yourself again will be adequate. "Well my hook straightened out........yeah, yeah, that's it".

#144248 - 03/16/02 03:42 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Danny, if you think I have a broken down old body, then bet me BIG on the b-ball thing. I WILL accept any bet. You've been mislead, due to my slick boot bottoms on the muddy rained out slopes thing! ... btw, I solved that problem with a new pair of Jim Teeny wading boots. Don't care for the brand name, but they are the [Bleeeeep!]! Spikes coming out from the felt soles. Now I don't slip on the steep mud, and I have great traction in the river. I recommend them for sure. ... As for the hair thing; LOL, you got me on that one. smile In fact, I was thinking about trying the 'shave' anyway. Did I even come close to suckerin ya? Probably not. But probably not on the b-ball either. You know I would scorch ya!

*Note: any of you newbies reading this - it's all just in fun. Even when it sounds down and dirty. We have a tendancy to 'get it on' at this site. Dawgs vs Ducks or general trash talkin, "we gonna rock, man!" wink

#144249 - 03/16/02 04:57 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now get this! I was alerted that this page 3 of our F4 trashin thread was linked into the similar thread on the other BB. They are missing some good sheeyat on the other 2 pages here - and growing. But I think I detect a note of challenge by those tootsie rolls over there. rolleyes Haaa ha ha ha ha, ah hee a heeeee heeeee hee hee hee haaa! Since it's about as long as 'Gone With The Wind' (450+), I just skimmed thru it, and sure enough - it's gone on with just wind. The only thing half way good in that wussie thread is the altered pics by Ben (birdhunter). Geeez, how's the grades gonna be this semester, birdboy? ... Hey guys, get this post from there by Giz:

"Number 450....we are going strong now....
Say C&E, where you paying me a compliment when you said "That post over there is a little week and it is just beginning. Only heavy hitter is Gizmo (when he is awake) [[Wink]] Oh, nothing like a little rivalry to stir things up. [[Big Grin]] "
See I can put it out when I need to...who is going to hit a sleepy ole guy anyway...

Giz..."

Week? Ya meant weak? And you can put it out when you need to Giz?!? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! (see above posts). OK, some of you better lamos come on over here and try sticking your weak beak into "F4 - 'The Really Big One" thread. If Giz is your heavy hitter, you guys are in trouble! You think you stand a chance of coming out of this cage alive with the likes of me, DJ, Dan, and Hey-Yall in here? Buhwaa hah haa ha ha ha ha. hee hee a heeeeeee. My oh my. None of ya have the stones to get into the 'jungle' with me here to eat ya alive! And that ain't no jive. Bring in on over. cool

#144250 - 03/16/02 10:46 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
Sorry. Could not resist posting a few Flotilla FACTS here. laugh

Number of smack talking, fisherpeople on this thread that have actually participated in a Flotilla. 7. (Dan S., RT, Osprey, Hey Yall Watch This, Gizmo, Stew, Catch and Eat and Spooled.)

Number of smack talking fisherpeople on this thread that have actually caught a fish on a Flotilla. 5. (Dan S., Osprey, Gizmo, Catch and Eat, and Spooled.)

The list is getting shorter!

Number of smack talking, back it up with results, fisherpeople on this thread that have actually WON a Flotilla. 4. (Dan S., Osprey, Catch and Eat rolleyes , and Spooled.)

Number of smack talking, skirt wearing, poodle walkers that have never left their computers long enough to actually fish, posting on this thread. 2. (Aunty M., and David Jackson) wink Would be 3, but gooose hasn't posted on this thread.....yet.

If you fished in a Flotilla, keep talking smack. If you caught a fish in a Flotilla, keep talking smack knowing you can back it up. If you have actually won a Flotilla, well.... it is a feeling you just can't explain to "ordinary" fisherpeople. laugh Kinda like having the Super Bowl Ring. If you have never been on a Flotilla, and are still yakin' it up here, take the poodle for a walk. eek wink

#144251 - 03/16/02 11:49 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Schoooled:

I understand your concern about having new people in the hallowed territory of the Floatilla. You're concerned that whatever micro-freaking-scopic chance that you had of winning has just blown clear out of the baby stroller that you're riding in, and that these big bad meanies are going to step into your playpen and take your toys (fish). Is that it?

Or is it more of what I see every day? Tired, worn out, yesteryears outdated has-beens finally seeing the writing on the wall and realizing that they're destined for the angling trash heap, to be replaced by the new guard? You're worried that the fresh blood is going to spank your KMart tackle-buying butt so bad that you'll be borrowing RT's butt ring (scratch that. Buy new. Those shouldn't be shared).

I feel for ya, man. I really do. In fact, I'm aBoUt to LeveL with you and Say "Heck, let's quIT trAsh-taLking and instEad tRy To enjoy ourselves out there!"
But I won't. I'm going to go out there and embarrass a lot of you out there, because the Skunkmaster Dave is gonna catch some BIG springers and YOU ALL are going to look even MORE stupid to those who aren't going when you have to explain that I beat you.

#144253 - 03/16/02 02:19 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Hey you two, that poodle still needs walking' and your still talkin' rolleyes

dj, gonna laugh my ass off when my K-Mart equipment outfishes your gill net in F4. Remember, you gotta show up to have a chance to win, so I guess you lose. wink I'll use caps on your name when you finally catch a fish. Let me know, I will even count squawfish for you.

Aunty M....Just like a woman yak-yak-yak and then send a man to do the work. :p Whoever Don is, I like him cause he sounds like he knows when to fish and when to talk. Probably good at catchin' them too. April 13, will probably be like a holiday to him. laugh wink

Don't know anything about Oregon's best getting schooled up there last week. confused All I know is the aboved mentioned Oregon fisherMEN that caught fish in head to head contests with Dawgs, were all in Oregon last week. Before you go walk the poodle, enlighten us. smile

#144255 - 03/16/02 02:35 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Troy,

I know how to deal with RT anyway. Just toss him a handful of bass, crappie, and walleye gear, and then he'll sit around like, how did you put it, a monkey trying to solve a math problem? LOL. laugh

#144256 - 03/16/02 09:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez Spooled I just may show up for this after your draggen my awesome reputation into this "pig wrestlin match." eek Guaranteed to make the river flood its banks or disappear into a desert. wink

"Best of the Best"
Team TopGun
Cove RV park & Tackle Prostaff

Gooose laugh

#144257 - 03/16/02 10:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is all in fun gooose although some don't take it that way.
Geez Rick get over it willya? rolleyes

#144258 - 03/16/02 10:18 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stew wink :p laugh

#144259 - 03/17/02 04:25 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not bad Fooled, I mean Spooled. For an ifish cracker anyway. ...

Since something that is so obvious to me seems to have conveniently escaped the grasp of your 'challenged' minds, Dan and Troy, let me finally point out some facts to you two. >>>

Since flotillas help the esteem of guys needy in that department (the ladies aren't in need, right M?), with my esteem already firmly intact and my heart being of the color gold, I let a few guys catch a fish in those little events - right from the first one (I purposely long line released my Tad fish at F1 smile ). And at F3 I had some cracker crumbs in my boat. The only other one I went to was the just completed one at the 'Sop, in which I was the only one to hook an adult steelhead nearby - when Mike went to net it I waved him off so I could yank the hook out (Marsha can verify) so other's could feel better about themselves again. Don's were a half hour away in an essential holding pond. I had other committments during F2 and F3.5, otherwise I would have mopped up where I used to guide on the Clackamas, but would have released my fish out of your sight; in keeping with my golden heart theme. As you can plainly see in posts here, it really boosts the other guys up off the 'esteem ground floor' for awhile. Now, is that a cool thing to allow, or what?!? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

What's that you guys say? Oh, you doubt that and need some evidence. Geeez. OK.

It's so obvious though! Go back and read how I just whupped on several Wassie 'top guns' outside of flotillas (they will admit it). And notice that under the pressure of the TV cams during the filming of outdoor cable shows I come thur in the clutch. First show, at the first hole, I get 3 steelhead on, landing 2 of them on Scott's cam, before any of the other 3 guys hook one; even before such as First Cast Jig's top gun Mark hooked one. But he did hook his share on the upper Wilson the day we hooked 28 or 29 steelhead(can't remember the exact number - I don't keep count on a notepad like Wassie's do) in about 4 1/2 hours - check the ifish search feature to find Mark's post about it. That was even better than the 31 on the Humptulips with the Wassie top guns, when I landed and released my 'would be' limit of chromer salmon before any were hooked by the Wassie heavies. See any patterns yet? Of course. But do I get any thanks for being so nice to you in those couple of little flotillas. NO. Fine. No more Mr. Nice guy! The flotilla courtesy is over with. I will simply outfish you two at F4 (boat count - outside rods get a few more fish, and I will be running the kicker perfectly). Dannie wussed out on the shaved head bet Troy; how about you?

This post is already too long; but it takes a lot to get the wool off the eyes of those 2 crackers. So all the rest of you but Spooled should stop here - the rest of this isn't pretty.

Hey "fooled Spooled", this isn't just a fishing thread, it's a trash talkin thread. That includes golf in my book. laugh Let's see ... the 3 times we've played golf I won every time - by an average of about double figures in strokes. Let me help ya out there too ... if you hit the ball up in the air for a long ways, it cuts down on the number of strokes! It isn't bowling dood. confused - rolleyes You just can't roll the ball along the ground all the way to the greens and expect to compete. I'll give you an example, to illustrate (I know it's hard for you to understand these fundamentals): remember on the second hole at Quail Valley Golf course I drove the 275 yard green with my driver tee shot. You took 3 shots to get that relatively short distance. That's not how you play golf man! If you have a 'bowling' mindset out on a tough golf course, you aren't going to break 95 very often. As for basketball boy, I mean Troy, it's ... oh wait, you don't know what a basketball is. Nevermind. Same with Dannie.

#144260 - 03/17/02 07:10 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Time out from the joking around:

There will be an official Spring Chinook derby with large cash prizes at the same time and place as F4. Cool! See the details in the "SPINGER DERBY - Same time and place as F4" thread.

Ok, time in:

For you guys that aren't springer crackers (very few of you), get after your entry tickets. For the rest of you Wassies and the lame Oreos, save the 25 bucks to go buy some fish filet sandwiches from McDonald's. wink

RT

#144262 - 03/17/02 01:40 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Ah Spooled you forgot the one name on you list...Mine

RT I know Dan doesn't do B-Ball....But I do laugh
I'll be you're Huckleberry......how many points do I get rolleyes
We can play for what ever you want to Lose eek ...Have Ball will travel........Os

Oh Ya Like Dan said.....whats a Springer?

#144263 - 03/17/02 07:50 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

RT, what next, a pie eating contest or Slim Fast chugging contest? :p

Yeah you can hit a long drive, but we all know putting is where the game is at. Seems to me I was on in 2, on that 600+ yard par 5 on the Lewis River Golf Course. Just to help with the math that is TWO 300 yard plus shots in a row. One off the deck! eek laugh Don't mean nothing if you can't putt. Yeah, you have the advantage with golf, I have a day job that keeps me choosing golf or fishing on the weekends. Fishing is more fun for me.

Aunty M.....good thing you are not showing up for F4, as I think you actually have to LAND fish for them to count. 5 second rule rolleyes you been watchin' too much WWF.

Osprey, I have your name up there as a participant. Did you catch a fish on a Flotilla? I will be glad to edit it if so. With the "all talk, no fish crowd" posting here, it is a badge of honor to have caught a fish when it counted, not just in "practice". wink rolleyes

RT, maybe a spelling bee. wink laugh

#144265 - 03/17/02 09:47 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Aunty M, glad you used the "w" in witty. Usually people use "sh" in front of it to descibe me.

Hope you do show up for F4, I'll show what a springer looks like. laugh You can look at both springers I keep, as long as you want, not just the 5 seconds RT lets people see the fish he hooks. wink

#144266 - 03/17/02 11:38 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Troy: what are you doing getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man (RT). laugh

Just remember that you are dealing with a writer. He will weave and dodge but can he fish????

He talks the trash but can he back it up. :p :p

He has so much confidence in his fishing ability that he had to get a guide to fish with so he ups his odds.

Oh did you read the rule where fish caught with guides or former guides don't count in F4... eek

#144267 - 03/18/02 01:15 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well Giz, I didn't think you'd bring your tucked tail back in the jungle here again. That takes a pair of nards; for you anyway. As for your comment "He talks the trash but can he back it up", hey, go back and read all the verifiable awesome feats of fishing I've pulled off wink (ok, not that awesome), while letting you guys catch fish in a couple of little flotillas. And that's the thanks I get. Geeez! rolleyes [btw, this is starting to get embarrassing - bragging about fishing feats to back up this trash talkin - please excuse us the rest of you.]

Now this F4 is a different story. We ain't goofin around this time. And switching from my boat to Jerry's bigger boat isn't because he occassionally guides part time. It was for a more comfy boat and an extra rod capacity. Actually, it will cost me a bit of fishing place control and boat control. He likes to anchor in the hog lines; but he catches more than his share in them. But in the extreme unlikely event that we don't catch fish in it, I can handle that. ... [Ah, actually I will dive off the St. John's bridge if I come up with another donut in F4, after all this much smackin. laugh ] As for you Geezmo, it's like I said before, you will have an unfair advantage because you'll already have a chromer at the start of the day 4/13. All you have to do is take off your hat and there it is. smile

Lets see .... Os. Yes Troy, he did catch a fish in F1, along with Dan getting one in the same boat. Us other boaters went down well ahead of them and could only hook and lose fish with Tadpoly's in the 37 degree water (Kid Sauk's boat lost a Tad fish, like us - I was in Superfly's boat, along with 'Yall); the fish wouldn't take our eggs, pink worms, or jigs. But after the water was up to 40 degrees the fish got more active back up river where they were holding, and they did start moving to a jig for Os and Dan. My hats off to them for knowing that was a good strategy, and a gutsy move (I'm serious - well done). Os has posted before about putting in late for winter steelhead and 'batting cleanup'. So score one for him backing up his 'talk'. ... But Os and 'Yall couldn't get a bite in F2, where all stories had it being easy for most Oreos to catch fish from the S. Santiam that day; with good water conditions and fish there. So, you saw how well the Wassies do outside their own state. Let's see how well they do in the neutral river; if they have the nards to show up on 4/13.

btw Os, when I bet Dannie in a one on one half court b-ball game to 10, I didn't expect other good b-ballers to show up asking for the same deal. And they haven't so far. I would only bet against guys I know I can beat - and that would include you! So yes, any basketball bet with you will be easy pickins for me. Thanks for that offer. Keep it on the table. smile

Who else needs a reality check? Oh ya, Fooled. Hey Troy, 600+ yards in 2 shots? Ya right. Everyone believes that. rolleyes Weren't you also the guy who posted about catching a 19 ft. long sturgeon; with one of your many monikers? laugh But you are right about my putting - it has stunk for the last few months. I need to get on a practice green for sure. ...

Edit: Hey thanks for the nice words Marsha. They ring true when spoken of you. But this is a 'trashin thread', so let us have it. wink

#144268 - 03/18/02 02:23 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Well, the only thing I can say is I feel sorry for Jerry. Since Rt is not in control, then Jerry is going to catch all the sheat that Rt will be dishing out as he rationalizes why he again will come up empty handed.... laugh

And RT...these fish stories you keep passing off. Are you a fictional or non fictional writer.... eek

We have been out several times and I know what your catch record is.... eek smile

Now you say you are only getting Jerry for his boat....ha ha ha ...

You need more rods... How about we make a special rule that for you and only you, everyone elses catch will automatically be part of your catch...this way you won't have to come up with more excuses as to why you again will come in fishless that day... :p

And yes, I have taken a poll, we all believe how benevolent you have become...letting everyone else catch fish in the floatillas cause you catch so many when you are off by yourself... laugh :p

#144269 - 03/18/02 03:31 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Uggg Walt, you fried turkey. I guess on your death bed you'll say anything in your whupped state of delerium.

I need a guide? Hey, Jerry invited me - how many times has he invited you? And on camera and with other people in boats and on the bank, you consider that 'off by myself'? Several times and you know my catch record? Not, none, not, and not! You are even lamer than you are bald and impotent. rolleyes When you run out of wit and facts, then please don't fall to using lame crap with no obvious humor to it. Two words Giz: edit feature. The rest of us use it when we post lamo.

So now, like I told C&E, git sho lame ass outta here until you got somthin to bring that ain't an embarrassment to ya, bo! Or else we's gonna take your sheepin boots away and put ya up on this here table to dance fo us all.

wink

--------------
Are we still having fun? confused

#144270 - 03/18/02 04:45 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now here's a lame move. Me posting this so I'd get the 100th post in this thread. rolleyes laugh

btw, here's a depiction of what is usually on Stew's screen:

#144271 - 03/18/02 10:22 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Hey Osprey, the edit has been made. Sorry I missed that. You are one of the 5 people ( DAN S., OSPREY, GIZMO, CATCH AND EAT, AND SPOOLED ) talking smack here that have actually caught a fish on a Flotilla.

You are also one of the 4 people ( DAN S., OSPREY, CATCH AND EAT, AND SPOOLED ) talking smack here, to actually win a Flotilla. I used bold, because their are alot of smack talkers on this thread who's names are missing from this "elite" group. :p I thought maybe they could see bold letters better. laugh

RT....dude. This is the 21st century.... wake up. No one uses the term "nards" anymore, the word is "sack". You should have said Gizmo has "sack" (you da man Giz) in your above post. Maybe in Giz's case major sack laugh . None of us young guys new what you said. I had to use a geriatrics to slang dictionary to see what you meant. laugh :p

As for your hoop (that is basketball in the geriatrics dictionary) knowledge, these days 1 on 1 is played to 11 not ten, offense calls fouls, usually winner's outs. With winner's outs, when would you get the ball? laugh eek :p

#144272 - 03/18/02 10:56 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Schooled:

Sack doesn't mean SH|T if there aren't any BAWLZ a-fillin' them. You should accept this concept now, as at the end of 13 April you're gonna have nothing but an empty burlap sack where a fish should be.

Oh, and FYI. The skunk is officially off. laugh

#144274 - 03/18/02 11:16 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Just noticed that RT is supposed to be "Returning Adult" rolleyes Yeah, right. Also Noticed that he is "Returning Adult #911". Meaning, my friend 911 means you need help. Soooooo....maybe someone in your boat might be gracious enough to handoff a fish to you on the flotilla so you could actually real in a fish for once in your mirrad life. eek So bring on your donut seat'in self with your preparation H cures and pink worms to the flotilla. Be sure to bring toilet seat covers too. You can put them over your head and use them as a bib at the Dairy Queen. laugh RT=really tragic....fisherman that is.

Stew. Ya just could'nt resist to join this thread. Your hate for this thread is your downfall. Take it all personally big guy. wink Since you take it personally, Just be happy, lighten up, move to Washington or something.

Aunty M. This ain't Kansas missy. Call Dorothy and Toto for Bass fishin advice. Leave the salmon for the Flotilla Boys. Bake some cookies or something. laugh

Dan S. You're pretty funny. Sometimes. :p

David Jackson. Hey are you related to Micheal? Jessie? Guess not, just thought I'd ask.

Spooled, well spoken big fella. History does repeat itself. Another goose egg for RT. BTW what does golf and basketball have to do with fishing. Let's see, RT can just "putter" around aimlessly and organize his pink worm collection. RT is no slam dunk when it comes to fishing. There, I guess you can relate the sports. Is'nt that amazing? eek

Heavy hitter Gizmo. rolleyes

#144275 - 03/18/02 12:20 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

AuntyM: you throwing Smack my way and I don't even know you or met you...you must be saggin in more that one dept. to be pickin on me and the big stick... laugh Pick up your act and be a little more perky when you attack me...after all its what's up front that counts :p

And Crotch and Rot, you a preachers kid or something like that...it's the only thing I can figure out by the way you keep spoutin like you know something about fishin' laugh You look like you are looking for devine intervention to help you. So far, no one knows if you have even caught a fish on your snoopy pole... Better have mom give you a big hug cause you seem to have a bruised ego and after f4 you will be back in her arms cryin "Mommie, they wouldn't let me play with them..." eek laugh

RT: one fish on film doesn't make you a star (a legend in your own mind, yes...but a star no :p )
You need a bigger boat to fish in as your reason to switch over to Jerry's boat is cause you consumed too many donuts that you bring a new meaning to "heavy hitter". Remember that the weigh in at 3:30 is for fish and heavy is better for them...We will not be weighing in the fishers. If we did, I'd have to move the weigh in to the truck scales so we have a chance to weigh you and stew....
laugh :p

Spooled, for the record, I did not catch a fish at 3.5. That was Jeff's fish I was holding. He deserves the credit for that one.

Giz...

#144276 - 03/18/02 12:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Thanks Spooled,Dan and I were batting clean-up that day,We don't mind that way we let everyone else make the excuses.

RT :p "But Os and 'Yall couldn't get a bite in F2, where all stories had it being easy for most Oreos to catch fish from the S. Santiam that day; with good water conditions and fish there. So, you saw how well the Wassies do outside their own state. Let's see how well they do in the neutral river; if they have the nards to show up on 4/13."

for the record we did get a few" bites" and the way I saw it a Lot more oregoons didn't catch those so called easy fish than us 2 Washington studs laugh

I accept you challenge for B-ball....better bring you're Buttt donut wink first to 11 ,make it take it , gotta win by 2.....bring Stewy......Os

#144277 - 03/18/02 02:11 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by CATCH AND EAT:
David Jackson. Hey are you related to Micheal? Jessie? Guess not, just thought I'd ask.
C&E:

I used to say that I couldn't be related to Michael due to the obvious skin color differences. Can't use that line anymore.

Only in America can a poor black boy from Indiana grow up to be a rich white woman. eek

Jesse Jackson's eyes are so damned far apart that when the movie on his life is made his part will be played by one of the Budwiser lizards. cool

I'm about as related to them as I am to Os. Os, on the other hand, is related to himself several times over. Dude has to buy himself gifts for Father's Day, his family tree is so ingrown.

#144278 - 03/18/02 04:28 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Much, much better for all of you (except Giz - he just refuses to ackknowledge facts - "one fish on cam" hehe; go back and re-read and/or re-watch the show fool). But including you Aunty. You crushed me with the one about being uglier than Stew. Oooooooooouch. I won't be able to sleep for a week now after that one. wink

So, ya'll grew some "sack". Cool. You are approaching worthy trashdom. And we can leave the sports stuff out of this, and keep it a fishing trash thread; that's appropriate (except for a confirmation of a whupping I will put on Os - prediction: RT - 11, Os - 3). Most of ya don't have much 'sack' in that department anyway. But after F4, a lot of you are going to be wearing a sack over your heads!

Stay tuned here. This is warming up now.

wink

#144279 - 03/18/02 04:57 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

11-3 confused Ithought you were spottin me 5 pts.....big talker.
Nah thats O.K.
I don't want you to have any excuses.
You really must be a Legend in you're own mind eek
I haven't lost a game.....in years......I just hope you score rolleyes .....now thats smack talk laugh

Hey Davey,you better start catchin fish Dude....you're giveing us Jacksons a bad name....were you adopted eek ....Os

#144280 - 03/18/02 05:02 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by RT:
"And we can leave the sports stuff out of this, and keep it a fishing trash thread"
That should be easy. There's a lot of Washington fishing trash that posts on this board.

Damn, bro. I just caught a fish yesterday. What more do ya want from me? wink

#144281 - 03/18/02 05:18 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

What are you saying RT...you go out one time and catch a few fish and we are all to be amazed at your fishing skill. Ok now for the Real Truth...I talked to someone who was with you guys and he told me that Stew hooked one of the fish and Mark the other and you made them hand off the rod cause you where pouting cause they where catching them and you couldn't figure it out.... :p laugh (don't worry Mark and Stew...I won't tell which one of you told me net*****ee wink

The proof will be in the pudding...I see you have changed your tune about why you are using Jerry's boat. Don't you remember what you posted in the first F4 trash thread....if not let me show you...

"RT
Returning Adult
Angler # 911

posted 01-25-2002 09:38 AM [Profile for RT] [Email RT] [Edit/Delete Post] [Reply With Quote] Oh ya, Shane and I could use a couple good fishers to jump into my sled for F4. One of our team that was going can't make it now. Since my boat will be a Reggie team, I'd love to have a couple good Wassie springer fishers join with us. Or a couple good Oreos would be fine too. Just be good enough to carry the team while we drink beer. <http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubbcgi/biggrin.gif> My e-mail is in the above icon.

RT

Its all said above...you need someone to carry you...you found Jerry....hope it helps... laugh

Giz...

#144282 - 03/18/02 05:27 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey DJ, I thought that would be easy too; but you never know with Os's mouth flappin.

So Os, you ain't lost a game in years? Have you played any in those years? If so, were they against girls or what? Hey, you might be short but I'll give ya one thing, you shoot bricks too. After our 'game', here is you on the left and me on the right:

laugh

Edit: just saw your latest lame post Geeezmo. Since you're getting a sore whupped ass in here, you are repeatedly resorting to lies (actually is - 'one time' and 'handoffs' rolleyes ). Go get 'some game', not more lame, and then come back and try again. In fact, don't even try again - go stay over in that sissy ifish thread where you fit in. That above gif for Os also applies to you. Even more so in fact!

#144284 - 03/18/02 06:16 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

I don't know Rt,I've only played against my 19 year old son and his friends......so you're right I haven't played an "old man" in years or any girls..well except Mrs.Os

Oh RT BTW I got game and I can back it up :p
enough of you're weak smack.....bring the ball!!!!

Whats this confused Did you really have to hire a guide for F-4......Oh man..... rolleyes

How come you are haveing to get new "team "mates for each Floatilla.....well except Stewy rolleyes
he don't count.
I thought you we're fun to fish with

I like our teams chances against you'res
Dan vs Rt =Dan (Duh)
Os vs Stew =Os (Duh,Duh)
Jeffhead vs ? =Jeffhead (he's the only one on our team who knows what a Spinger is eek
Redneck vs Himself ( he's his own best competition )

Oh ya way to go Cuz...I'm so pround of you...snif...snif........Hey maybe you can be on RT team......Os

#144285 - 03/18/02 06:43 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey:
I like our teams chances against you'res
Dan vs Rt =Dan (Duh)
Os vs Stew =Os (Duh,Duh)
Jeffhead vs ? =Jeffhead (he's the only one on our team who knows what a Spinger is eek
Redneck vs Himself ( he's his own best competition )

Oh ya way to go Cuz...I'm so pround of you...snif...snif........Hey maybe you can be on RT team......Os
Os what are you talking about here? Fishing or basketball? Count me out on the latter. However you never did accept my jig challenge....Are you up for it?

#144286 - 03/18/02 07:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Aunty Go! Now even women are kickin your sorry butt Giz. Not that women aren't capable of trashin with the best of us Aunty - as you've demonstrated. But you are picking on a lame guy there in Geezmo the Cheesmo. How about you kick Os's tail right outta here too. In fact, I bet if he drove the lane on ya, you could swat a "Spalding" on his forehead. I know I can! Without having to jump even.

Talk about 'talk'. Whoooooooeeeeee! rolleyes laugh Gotta head for Bally's now (starting to get my strength and lungs back after not being able to sit on the machines with the broken tail bone for awhile). Hey Os, start joggin fool!

#144287 - 03/18/02 07:49 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

DJ...ROTFLMAO...hilarious laugh

My money is on Osprey. Just dribble 'till he drops. RT's user number 911 will come in handy at the hoop. Yes the paramedics carry oxygen RT. Maybe Firedog can be on standby. O's, hope he doesn't use his 2 inch (oops,I mean 2mm) vertical against ya! laugh I forgot RT went to the metric system to make fish sound bigger. wink

#144288 - 03/19/02 12:14 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: St. Helens, OR
I can't belive all of trash talking going on here! You washingtonians are brutal! I haven't had a chance to get on this thread and defend the Oregonians because I've been too busy lately fishing, er...I mean catching, er.....Springers! That's right, I've been catching, and you sissy's have been quibbling about someone's use of the word "nards". I just crapped out a springer loaf that's got more backbone than all you washingtonians put together! :p

Let's see who's really got a set of stones and can out-fish our team. RT, Stew, Jerry and I will put the hurt on you guys...Prepare for school boys, It's in session now. The big test day will be on the 13th. You gonna stay home sick or come play with the big boys?

And Aunty, If oregonians are snack crackers, Does that make you wassies "crack snackers"? I think so.

Aaron

#144289 - 03/19/02 12:33 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Washingtonians are the only group I know of that when they count sheep at night they get erections.

#144290 - 03/19/02 12:52 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
enough of you're weak smack.....bring the ball!!!!
Ok. Here's the ball, fool. It's in the upper photo:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=693486&uid=506747&members=1

And me scoring off the glass on a guy my size (6'3" & 245+) in the lower photo (ball is up on the backboard above the pic).

That was this evening at Bally's (Cedar Mill) gym Os, with my son taking his first couple digital pics. Troy (Spooled) lives nearby and can go over and walk in to verify that was the CM Bally's. Most of them have mainly weight training machines, and the CM B is the only one with basketball courts - and is only a couple years old. I played that black dude, in his 30's, even up for about 10 minutes; then I ran out of gas and got it handed to me. But I should have all I lost during my injury back into shape before too long. Moot point - I could have beat you during the peak of my injury layoff. :p Like Shaq backing Brent Barry to the hoop! Since ya be a dissin fool, I change my prediction to 11-0, if it's winner's outs. With loser's outs, and me restricted out of the key, then I will squash you 11-3. Ask 'Fly about my outside shooting on the Oly outdoor court! Not that I will need it against your weak ass. [Hey Danielle, I didn't slip and fall even once eek . How about that. What was that you were saying about addin some 'back' with my smack?]

And Schooled, aka Spooled, you were saying something in your last post about 2" but I can't remem ... oh wait, I think I know what that was about ... well, if ya ever get the courage to go to an athletic club, then in the showers just keep your back to the other guys and they won't notice that 2" is all ya got. shocked laugh btw, let me know of your next brillant bet, fool - so I can sell all my stocks and bet on the other side. 'Your money is on Osprey'. I think you'll be getting a lot of takers; including me. You forgot to say how much money? cool

#144291 - 03/19/02 04:07 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well well well, forked tongue Danielle. This is so good! I happened to notice one thread of interest tonight on a fishing website I don't check into much anymore - featuring our Dan S. laugh Caught in the big double standard (kinda like with the 'zipper issue'):

DanS
Native slab
Fisherman # 101 - posted 03-17-2002 09:42pm

I think you just missed one BIG lesson from the tape, Snagly. And that's that even Bill Herzog doesn't slay them every time he goes out. Nick found fish and Bill didn't on that trip........I don't see the cause for cancelling 'scrips and such.

The unfortunate part is that they weren't able to shoot over multiple trips and get a little more in depth(and make Nick row), but they were on a budget and shot the video over a one-weekend trip, I believe. I'm sure Bill would have liked to have found more fish and showcased his skills a little more, but hey, it's called "fishing" not "catching".

So Nick puts in a good day and gets center stage for the video and now you're out to hang him? Man, this is a tough crowd sometimes.

--------------------
Trips: 62 | Head waters: Lacey, WA | First Cast: May 2000 | IP: Logged

Hmmm. "BIG lesson"? "Hang him"? Sounds familiar. smile I'd say you, Os, Giz, and Schooled are the same type tough "H" crowd Dannie. No prob for Bill to have a couple unlucky days, but if I have a couple unlucky ones with fish coming unpinned in a couple flotillas, you guys make more milage out of that than a Honda Civic gets. Busted! ... And just about as much milage over getting a lucky fish in a flotilla. Busted! No more room to 'talk' for you guys now. ... I must say though, you are correct about how fishing is - even for top notch steelhead angler Bill Herzog. smile

And no, the 'other' lesson isn't lost on me you 4 cracker boys. Nobody should take too seriously trash talk over having an unlucky day or two fishing. Afterall, it's not golf or basketball, or other things. laugh So you can relax and enjoy F4, without being concerned over cracker talk if you have poor luck that day. wink

Geez, I hope posting Dan's words here doesn't slow down the trash talkin here. It was just getting fun.

#144292 - 03/19/02 10:26 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

RT....As much as I love TV, you are way more entertaining. Now you are comparing yourself to Bill Herzog and Shaq? rolleyes Ba Ha Ha Ha!!

Lets see, I don't see Bill Herzog on here trying to make excuses for a poor day fishing. That is a huge difference in what Dan S. posted and what you are trying to spin. As for Shaq... I think Dave Jackson can better explain the differences there. wink

I took a look at your basketball pictures. I didn't quite get all the action you mention going on. The first picture looks like you are checking to see if your name is on the ball, so you can take it and go home. :p The second one... not quite sure what is going on there. I am thinking the Goodyear Blimp flew over, because you guys are looking way past the hoop. "Steve scores off the glass". What glass? A car windshield in the parking lot. As for it being Cedar Mill Ballys, I will take your word for that. I avoid gyms like you avoid fish. laugh The backward hat does have a slimming effect on you though. wink

BTW... why isn't your monkey GIF working?

Jellyhead. The name says it all. rolleyes You boys down in Columbia County gotta stop drinking water straight from the Columbia. laugh You talked like I am from Washington in your post. Have the person reading this to you look at the bottom of this post. That says Oregon. I typed this slow so you can keep up. wink

#144294 - 03/19/02 11:30 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

eek wow RT
Posting pics of you watching some dudes playing B-ball sure has got me scared rolleyes

RT's quote "bla bla bla bla" :p

I don't need to pump my athletic skills on here.
They aren't what they once were,but they're way more than what you've got left laugh

You're size has me nervous though....hope you don't collapse on me eek

lets turn this back to fishing O.K.
at least there you'll get help from you're team-mates Shaq....... confused .....what ever Dude.....Os

#144295 - 03/19/02 11:30 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
Erections? Sheep? Not Aunty! Just lots of hook sets in middle of the night! wink
Yeah, and just as in real life all you are getting is air.

#144296 - 03/19/02 11:35 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Schooled,

I don't know why you think I was talking about you? Unless you consider yourself a:

SISSY,
SPINE-LESS SPRINGER LOAF, or a
CRACK SNACKER

Those were the only terms I used to describe the wassies. But, If the shoe fits.........

Aunty, if you were choking on a cookie (which you say we oreo's are) then, that paints a real funny mental picture. What part of a "cookie" were you choking on? That's what I thought. You'll have to take the cookie out of your mouth if you wanna compete in the F4 against us wink :p

RT, you hang in there man, Dont let the *******s drag you down.

I'm pullin' for you dude laugh

Aaron

#144298 - 03/19/02 11:51 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
No prob for Bill to have a couple unlucky days
Just like your obviously intellectually superior fellow Oregonian pointed out..........where's all the hot wind from Bill?

Better get the video RT.....it's all you're going to see of an Oregomer outfishing a Washingtonian.

#144299 - 03/19/02 11:55 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Aunty,

You really need to take a break. You've got Stools confused with me. I must have really frustrated you with that last one.

That's ok, The only thing my arms gonna get tierd from is yanking springers in the boat. If you want, I can give you a clinic on the beach at sand Is. I'll even hand one off to you. That ought to put you on par with spooled and gizmo. :p

Aaron

#144301 - 03/19/02 01:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Spooled, the only time RT ever had a 2" vertical leap was when he caught himself in the zipper. laugh Sure sounds like has been basketball is heating up. Next up, who can spit the farthest. Hey ya all, you could win this one. :p

Stew is still posting, man it must be painful for ya rolleyes .

Dave Jackson, he he he cool

Dan S. You are amoung the few and the proud flotilla winners. Welcome to the club. cool

Aunty M. Cookies for everyone, laugh

#144302 - 03/19/02 01:58 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

C&E,

The way I see it, we may as well let the smack fly until somebody wins 2 Floatillas. laugh

Do you think there will still be an internet when RT wins a Floatilla??

#144303 - 03/19/02 02:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

AuntyM,

You so funny!! laugh laugh lol lol lol Cookie fight. laugh laugh I almost wet myself. eek

#144304 - 03/19/02 02:48 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aunty, you've been drinking too much! This is what will happen if ya keep that up:

But I must admit, you are learning to do this trashin thang pretty quick - FOR A WOMAN. rolleyes

Schooled, I'm not comparing myself to Bill. I bow to his steelhead bankfishing superiority (not yours though). But my feeshin thang is being an all-around good angler; especially backbouncing killer eggs and wrapped Kwikies from a jetsled, or rowing whitewater that would make you sh!t yourself. As for the other comparo, I AM Shaq to you and Os.

Dannie, ya 'wanna be' wuss, at least you have one good trait of a steelheader - you think like a fish (it's in your signature in fact). btw, Nick's a hell of an angler. He'd polish off most of you Wassies any day!

As for you CAN'T CATCH & EAT FISH, at least I got enough to get caught in my zipper; unlike you and Stooled. shocked Embarrassin man. So, git sho weak creeap outta here.

Hey Aaron, I like the way you can handle the heat in the trash bin here. Now we will crush those crackers 2 ways on 4/13 - or any time! smile After eating fish and crackers around 3 to 5 p.m. we will be crapping springer loafs on Wassie boots. laugh

#144305 - 03/19/02 04:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Dear Stumpy (RT),

Those there pictures are pathetic. You are not even sweating (fixed just for ya RT)
. How much did you pay the photographer? Shaq you is not. Shack you is. Just a run down has been that got the short end of the

stick. eek laugh

I want you to know that I have contacted DEQ and they will be on the lookout for you on the river. Seems they are not fond of paint in the river just so you can have your favorite spot. rolleyes Fish it fair and square RT, no cheating. Just so you understand, it is salmon fishing so sculpin bites do not count. Also the five second rule does not count. Your hand actually has to touch the hook. Hookups on the fry do not count as one landed. wink

Get used to the creaaaaap ya hoser. Stew started it by begging me not to bring my stuff here. I just considered it my invitation to start in. Noticed he is still at it. Not a competitive bone in his body huh? rolleyes

I'm told that crow tastes ok with Sagawa's Savory Sauces. Certainly, you will need to order a case.
Especially for the old crow you like.

#144306 - 03/19/02 04:36 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Quote:
at least you have one good trait of a steelheader
What's that? That I catch them when it counts? :p

#144307 - 03/19/02 05:20 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Jellyhead Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Hey RT,

Dan is a Cracker
Aunty is a Cracker
Os is a Cracker
Giz is a Cracker......

I don't think I want to be eating any "crackers" from 3 to 5 on 4/13. In fact I NEVER want to eat a cracker!!!!!!

Especially one that wants me to say "yes master" wink

As far as choking down some springers, count me in!!

BTW, thanks for the edit above Aunty.

Aaron

#144308 - 03/19/02 05:41 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
ROCKFISH Offline
Spawner

Loc: manchester,Wa
goddam, what is all the negative talk about rt for, seems like some people here have some real emotional issues to deal with, to gang up on somebody on the internet. seems like these people were picked on in school, never had a date, over weight, cant get it up anymore. cant play sports at all. dont worry rt I got your back. Ben

#144309 - 03/19/02 06:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your support Ben (ROCKFISH), I really appreciate that. But earlier in this thread you would have seen that it became a 'trash talkin' thread, where this type of stuff goes with that territory. And I make a deserved target because I really let my gums flap away in these type of trash talk threads. While some real issues are touched upon, it is in a light-hearted vain. No biggie. Besides, they NEED to gang up on me to have half a chance in here! wink However, I see you are quite intuitive, considering your quote here "seems like these people were picked on in school, never had a date, over weight, can't get it up anymore. can't play sports at all." You got that right about them! (jk = just kidding - but that fits right into the thread theme nicely Ben; thanks).

Hey C&E, "not sweeting"? No, I'm not sweet out on the court - or in trash threads. Don't even think I'd want to be a pink tufu wearin "sweetie". laugh As for crow, the only crow I might consume at F4 is some 'Old Crow'.

And Jelly' my man, when I said eat crackers, that meant out-fishing and out-trash talkin that losing gang of crackers that are crumbling on here. laugh wink cool

#144311 - 03/19/02 08:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

With that picture that RT posted Aunty M I have a question. Did ya mount rod holder on each side? laugh Sheezzz RT, pretty hard shot there at one of your buddies.

Moments of truth, bits of truth, lies, facades, and the like in this thread are all in fun. We all do stupid stuff from time to time and mistakes will happen. Just ask RT, Gizmo, Stew, Dan S, Osprey and the likes. laugh

Speaking of Osprey, will you be in that put together contraption at the flotilla. I want to video how to put it together. wink BTW will a jet motor fit on it?

Hey where did the monkey go? rolleyes

#144312 - 03/19/02 09:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
ROCKFISH Offline
Spawner

Loc: manchester,Wa
woops rolleyes

#144314 - 03/19/02 09:11 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good take Bernie. I was just on the phone with Stew a bit ago and he asks if I was getting mad at Giz and Dan and Os. No! I had to go back and re-read some of my [Bleeeeep!], and it sounds pretty nasty in some of my posts. I learned trash talkin early on in my years in the Portland State gym, the hot spot for pick up b-ball games in P-town. And also the outdoor courts in north P-town, where it doesn't get much nastier. My son and I even use it on each other out on the golf course, as if we were on the court instead of the course - unless we are grouped with two golfers we don't know. All no biggie to me. But for anyone that took anything said too seriously, please put it in your ear wink nah, please put it in the right perspective.

But don't get too warm and fuzzy inside Burny. This is too much fun to have a let down. For those that don't think so, the ifish BB's longest current thread is the trash talkin one that's heading toward 500 posts!

#144315 - 03/20/02 12:39 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

RT...you forgot to post one of the pictures from your 10 minute workout at Ballys last night. Matt e-mailed this picture of Spencer the cat going to the hoop against you in minute 3. laugh :p

Rock...it is all in good fun. RT enjoys it as much as the rest of us. He is just an easy target on these Flotillas, as he talks it up before hand and come game day, can't buy a fish. laugh :p

RT...something still wrong with your monkey. Might need a doctor to get it up and running again. :p eek

#144316 - 03/20/02 01:25 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Schooled, I don't know what happened to that 'monkey peeing' gif. I'll try editing it on that post, or this one, to see if I can get it up. Ah, nevermind an RSVP on that previous sentence - much to easy. wink It could be the website has a glitch, because it was working fine for awhile. I'll give you guy the URL to it - AFTER F4. ... As for that cat, ya it had a serious case of 'hops'! Could dunk on 'Sheed even. As for talkin it up before flotillias you can see my strategy, right? I'm gonna keep it up until I get that monkey offa mee back - then I will say, "see, I told I was gonna whup on ya in this one" . laugh

Hey Burny, while we got ya in a good mood for a few seconds; how much ya need to paint my '93 Bronco hood the matching burgandy (too oxidized to use anymore rubbing compound and wax combo), and have your guys wax the rest of my rig with a machine buffer? That's all it needs after Schooled help me get a new motor in it - unless the transfer case decides to drop on the pavement or something like that. rolleyes Post a good price here, or e-mail me one soon - so after I get it I can start slammin ya again. laugh wink

#144318 - 03/20/02 12:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

For the record RT and have been doing this since day 1#
When we've Golfed and when we fished,and if and when he decides to bring his ball...well talk smack again.......it's all good

I'm glad you can read rockfish wink
remember this is us VS them !!!!...get it,so unless you moved to the other side of the Big Water...we're on you're side laugh

Catch and Choke wink ...the so called craft from
Water World won't be at this event I do have plans to mount a pump on one,

Our Team (the Capitol City Wrecking Crew ) be in that Springer catchin machine of Jeffhead's.....Oh ya whats a Springer rolleyes .....Os

#144319 - 03/20/02 12:20 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

What the heck more needs to be said? I really hate to have to do MORE hand-holding after yesterday's walk down moronity lane, but if it helps you dumb puppies get a grasp of what is going to happen on 13 April (namely, have your pastey white asses handed to you), then it's worth the effort.

I will type this R..E..A..L...S..L..O..W for you and keep the words at 5 letters or less: At the end of the day, no fish will be in your boat. You will sit in the boat all day and see how we get all of the fish and you will wish that your fish stick would catch a fish, too. You will wish that you were from our state and not from that one that you can't spell too well.

Did that help? I hope so, because stooping to the level that I had to just to get the point across was a real drag. Wish you guys would hurry up and evolve past the knuckle-dragging, heavy-browed, missing-link period that you are stuck in.

#144321 - 03/20/02 01:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

I was posting funny slams there for awhile and it occurred to me that to really appreciate humor you Washingtonian's would need to have an IQ higher than a turnip, so most of my humor was only being appreciated by those of us from the state who sends our basketball team to PLAY during March Madness and not simply watch.

#144323 - 03/20/02 02:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Myself, I just find it really hard to take credence, ANY statement from those folks south of the Columbia (Oreos) who allow the dumping of raw sewage, that`s right, RAW sewage into the Columbia. rolleyes
Same goes when they launch a boat into it.. laugh

#144324 - 03/20/02 02:22 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you Washedupington (Wash-ed-up-ing-ton) folks are all the same. Lots of talk and no action. rolleyes You have Gizmo on the selfesteem TV trip, Aunty (pontoon) M that sits up if ya help her and the other has beens who's feelings are all hurt over a little smack. wink

Oregonians rule boys and girls the columbia river. Ever notice fellow Oreo's that when you anchor up a Washedupingtonian shows up because he knows you know what you are doing. rolleyes Frustrating is'nt it. They come out there with their snoopy and mickey poles and banjo minnows and want to fish. Then they say "hey, what are you using?". frown

Oregonians, we must help our fellow Washedupingtonians. It is after all only fair that we share fish with them. Certainly we cannot let them sit there with those blank stares on their faces. eek

#144326 - 03/20/02 04:03 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Catch and Eat,
ha-ha,,
That shows what you know, I use a Barney the dinosaurer pole.. cool
so there!!!! laugh

#144327 - 03/20/02 05:52 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Sorry Aunty M. I fixededed that thar post so'es ya can reeeeed its batter. laugh Just one of those retard moments. eek

Darn it, I thought I had the only Barney pole out there mad

#144328 - 03/20/02 07:05 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aunty:
Quote:
It looks like the smack talk is dying down. What's the matter? You Oreo's run out of filling?
I don't think so Aunty. Like the NBA and MLB, the F IV fishing championship series pre-hype has hit a 'lull' in the season (they call that 'hitting the wall' for rookies). So, now what? Well, we are now entering the stretch drive to the combo trash talking and fishing championship of the NW. I think at this juncture we could use a mid-season review. Stew just dropped by to help; before we head out to buy more unnecessary crap from GI Joes. This is what we have learned to this point about the vocal participants. * -------->

* Gizmo: One word - 'LIES'. Mrs. Pissarchick, your son needs to apply himself more, and quit cheating on his x-slams.

* Dan S.: Has set a website world record for posts about 1 fish.

* CATCH & EAT: Two evaluative words from Stew - SH!T & HEAD.

* Schooled: Simply has penis envy (usually a women's problem).

* Osprey: Buwhaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

* Aunty M.: More penis envy.

* RT: AWESOME DEMI-GAWD AT EVERY ENDEAVOR IMAGINABLE ................ (not).

* Stew: He's heard on the grape vine that a paternity suit is forthcoming from the "Mud Sisters" eek And needs to crank it up on here a bit more.

* Jellyhead: Wassie's fear this; this St, Helen's Oreo will have to be reckoned with; on and off the water!

* DJ: this guy has Wassies figured to a tee (hee).

* Jerry: He's not trashin it up on here - he HAS a life.

And of course the "Big Lesson" provided by Dannie: If 'Zog can have a couple of bad days and get the Oreo hurt put on him, then all of us lessers have room for bad days too.

Alright, now let's get your heads back into this thing, and bring some worthy [Bleeeeep!] to the table!

#144330 - 03/20/02 08:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

So RT or should I say babble man, you claim I have not told the truth about you. Where???? anyone who has fished with you tell the same stories...you spend more time playing with your self than fishing.... laugh

And Aunty M...or now that I learned a little more about the... grandma with gray hair who is trying to pass herself off as some 46 yr old, old, lady (who is really 56 ) :p you want me to bring an extra cane for you...no you would need two to prop those things up...

What is to say about the preachers boy...he can't come up with anything original...just keeps reclycling the same old rhetoric...go pound some dents out of your life...and ask your wife to stop calling me for a picture to give you for your upcoming special day.

Os...what can I say...jumped ship. can't keep committments...

Jeffhead...I did find you a couple of rods and reels with drags that work. You will have to buy them though..

DJ, your ok...

Spooled, you fished with RT, have I lied....How much time did you guys spend fishing in f3 vs. hanging out in the trees listening to RT whine.... :p

But above all much thanks goes to Bob for allowing this crap to take up disk space....

Thanks for your support, Bob... the rest of you put up or shut up....

And finally, a special award will go to Jerry S. for assusming all risks and will have to put up with RT all day telling him how he should fish a pink worm when everyone else is fishing herring or kwickfish....

Giz...

#144331 - 03/20/02 08:21 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmmmmm?

#144333 - 03/20/02 10:25 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Gray hair? Probably 1 gray for every ten of yours.
Hey Marsha all he has is about ten hairs laugh
Finally saw a picture of C&E! Hey Bernie is it true that Old Country Buffet has a restraining order on you? eek
Went to GI Joes with RT and all I can say is after his wife get's done with him he will be able to sing in the Vienna boys choir! Nice little motor though and a great price too!
Just fun remember laugh
Stew

#144335 - 03/21/02 11:29 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Whew!!!! Take a shower STEW. I have seen pictures of you. Tell me the manification factor of the concaved lens is'nt true. eek Restraining order at the country what ya ma call it? Would'nt even bother to darken it's doors. No one eating there under 300#'s Stew. Besides, was'nt that you at the all you could eat Cracker Bar at the Denny's? What class! laugh wink

Aunty M.=Sailor bait. You Betty Boop collector. eek wink Hey, you even kind of look like Betty with that huge head of yours. eek

Sissymo, life has dealt you a bad hand. Just fold now and go away. eek :p

#144336 - 03/21/02 11:39 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Besides, was'nt that you at the all you could eat Cracker Bar at the Denny's? What class!
After all the Hot N' Nows closed down I had to go somewhere.
Sorry for the mistake though I guess it was "All you can Eat" fried chicken night KFC.
"Uh oh here he comes! Quick turn off all the lights"

#144337 - 03/21/02 03:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

he he he he
You little Orygooners crack me up,heck It's more to watch you fight more among you're selves eek

Since Danny's soaking up some rays on Maui...I cover his back laugh

Rt ....at least he caught a Fish....instead of beatin that old dead horse......I caught one on a secret pre-float Bull Sheet

Quiz-No Oh I keep my commitments....I should be commited for playing this game...Os

#144338 - 03/21/02 03:25 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Secret pre-float? Tossing doughball-covered trebles into a Koi pond doesn't constitute a pre-float to F4, Ostrich.

#144339 - 03/21/02 04:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Aunty,
I really wish I could get in on this talkin` smack thing, but until I know for sure I`m going to be fishing in it I have to be fairly quiet,
Once I find out though, look out......... laugh
Just have to find a way..

#144340 - 03/21/02 05:55 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Our top notch investigative crew came up with this taddler picture of Os.

Sad thing is he's still doing that! No wonder with the scent formulas he uses that he doesn't know what a 'springer' is.

#144341 - 03/21/02 07:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

STEW laugh smile I like KFC eek

#144342 - 03/21/02 08:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
RT, I caught 2 fish in that new slot you made on the Satsop the other day :p :p

Fishhead5

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#144343 - 03/21/02 08:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

RT, I caught 2 fish in that new slot you made on the Satsop the other day :p :p

Fishhead5

#144344 - 03/21/02 08:45 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wish they still had their roasted though! Crap I really miss Kenny Rogers! and Boston Market too! Bernie rumor has it you were spotted at both places just before they went under. :p

#144346 - 03/21/02 09:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good one Doug. laugh I'm heading out the door in a couple minutes to the NW Steelheaders meeting tonight, and I'm thinking of adding a new route to Hillsboro too. wink You know me, if there's a faster route from point A to point B I'll more than likely take it. Especially when it's not in my rig. eek jk.

By the way, if you won't give out the details about the new zipperlip steelie slot, I won't mention the fact that you hump sheep and goats, that you excitedly take professional pics for Hustler mag's "San Franscisco" edtion, and eat fresh road kill - raw! laugh We can keep the lid on those facts.

#144347 - 03/21/02 09:37 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Careful now, we wouldn't want the whoooole story to get out now, would we. cool With all this going on it might get blown way out of proportion.
eek eek

Fishhead5

#144348 - 03/21/02 10:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Quote:
Originally posted by RT:
Hey DJ, that's why it's a good idea never to light a flame near a Wassie's mouth. That could blow up in your face - both figuratively and literally. :p

But as far as F4 on 4/13, it's a neutral river. Nobody is coming to either state to fish - just to ramps on either side of the river. btw, I think they changed the rules so that you can launch from one side and use your license from the other side to keep fish. Used to be ya had to fish out of a port in the state licensed in. Can someone confirm this? So I don't have to break my long streak of not reading instructions anymore.

As for F4 results, the F4 boys from Vancouver to Ridgefield to Battleground better carry the load for the Wassie teams. The 'doggers from up north may have a tough time trying to free drift and floss springers on the big river! laugh

#144349 - 03/21/02 10:53 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Quote:
Originally posted by RT:
[b]

But as far as F4 on 4/13, it's a neutral river. The 'doggers from up north may have a tough time trying to free drift and floss springers on the big river! laugh
[/b][/QUOTE]

Who you calling a dogger RT? We don't need to resort to Oreo tactics to catch fish.

#144350 - 03/21/02 11:16 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Aunty M...thanks for the offer to feed me. If I take out the false teeth can I have some warm milk with my cookies before my nap... laugh eek

#144352 - 03/22/02 01:09 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

We wassies have officially named that brand new zipper fishin hole on the soppy the "Reel Hole" in honor of its maker. laugh wink :p Nice slot...holds nice big chrome nates and Team HCP is dialed in on it. Thanks RT laugh ! Ack!

Cove RV Park & Tackle Prostaff
Vision Prostaff Volunteer (unpaid)
Team HCP

gooose laugh

#144353 - 03/22/02 04:15 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Steelheadman:
Quote:
We don't need to resort to Oreo tactics to catch fish.
Oh, we think you do need to Steel'! If you don't, no fish for U!

FH & G, ya we do that sometimes down here when there are sections of shallower water that need a little deeper slot shoveled out to make a nice little steelhead holder. It works. Thanks so much for bringing that up FH. rolleyes But Doug, I do agree with you we shouldn't reveal that method - because you're supposed to get a permit to alter a river, even if only a little, and I do think it would get blown way out of proportion on here! I suggest using slinky weight in it. When the river comes up, you could add a few more football sized rocks at the upper end of it for the fish to sit behind; but then guys could read it a little better, and there goes the zipper slot. wink

#144355 - 03/22/02 11:10 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Shoot M, I am already disappointed. You can't even hold you own on this thread. eek As far as the sailors are concerned, well, they all carry grocery sacks in their back pockets. So Betty or not they are prepared. eek laugh wink Sorry, could'nt resist. Would you like a cookie?

Stew, the rumor was true but now I go to Subway. Jared and I have lost tons. I am the guy on the right in his new commercial. You still eating at the OCB? Someone said you had switched to Izzy's. Ya know, Tuesday is all you can eat ribs at Tony Roma's. I hear they will extend that offer for April 13th just to keep ya off the water. laugh

Sure is windy outside. RT must have that flapper of his open again. Shut up RT, I want to fish tomorrow but with all that hot air blowing out from you the Columbia is still a bit rough. Speaking of bragging, be sure to bring your donut seat to the flotilla. I will represent the number of fish in your boat "0". eek

#144356 - 03/22/02 06:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Burny, you crumbling cracker, bite me. laugh

Nice little poem Aunty. Actually I pray that one to the Lord every night. Not helping much, yet. wink I'll goof around with it here to see what I can do with it:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I think about fish, Wassies about sheep.
Please no wrinkles, so I can attract the lassies,
and hide my butt before it attracts gay Wassies.
Please no age spots, please no gray,
as for my belly, what can I say?
Please keep me healthy; please keep me young,
and please dear Lord, keep Oreos number one!

cool

#144358 - 03/22/02 06:39 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Mikey Likes it Offline
Eyed Egg

Gizmo

How come your wife has to fight your battles with AuntyM for you in chat room???? smile smile smile

Team HCP

Mike

#144359 - 03/22/02 10:35 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

AuntyM, I am still around, just been a little busy catching fish the last few evenings, rather than just talking about it like you. :p 3 more tonight after work. Gonna go springer fishing tomorrow with Catch and Eat and Gizmo. I am sure you will be riveted to the computer as usual.... while we are fishing. wink

#144360 - 03/23/02 08:41 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

I let the second string play when there is no real competition....

And besides...whats a cracker like you even askin.. wink :p

Giz...

#144362 - 03/25/02 11:50 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Ohhhh brother. Aunty M. and your miz-guided theories. Dr. Ruth should be your new moniker with all the Sex related issues you have talked about here dear. Cookie?

Two words. Reel Truth? rolleyes confused
Three more words. Boater Safety (CLASS?) eek

What do RT, Stew, and Aunty M have in common??? No fish!!!!!!

#144363 - 03/25/02 12:11 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by CATCH AND EAT:
Ohhhh brother. Aunty M. and your miz-guided theories. Dr. Ruth should be your new moniker with all the Sex related issues you have talked about here dear. Cookie?

Two words. Reel Truth? rolleyes confused
[b]Three more words. Boater Safety
eek

What do RT, Stew, and Aunty M have in common??? No fish!!!!!![/b]
Geez, dude. Ya get past two and you lose count? No wonder you tell your wife you've got eight.

Luckily you won't be counting past ZERO on the 13th when you're counting your results that day.

#144365 - 03/25/02 01:55 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aunty don't you know that Bernie counts the "Skipper's Barge" or "All you can eat Fish and Chips" he gets twice a day in his fish totals. Notice his signature on his Ifish posts. laugh

#144366 - 03/25/02 08:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Three words: Boaters Safety (CLASS?) was on purpose. We all know that RT can't count so he would not remember if it were 2 or three smolts that he caught or if it was that he snagged up three times or was it two or was it just two or three hand offs. laugh

The post has been edited for those that are not in the know like David Jackson and Aunty M. Take the blinders off people and laugh at yourselves. wink

David, Aunty M has some milk and Cookies for ya. eek

Shezzzzz, I am gone for just a few days and you guys post nothing of significance or grandure. And Stew, I found a new place for ya little guy. It is called the "Rainbow Dragon". For $3.50 lunch plate the size of RT's head. laugh Should have lots of left overs.

Aunty M., Giz told me about the flirt crap on the internet. Milk and cookies? frown You should be ashamed of yourself. wink

Famous last words: "Chimp What?". eek

#144367 - 03/25/02 09:42 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Edit: not angry now. smile

Burny Burny Burny - What a mega cracker you are. What more can we say. Oh ya, tell your F4 team-MATE laugh Stooled to make a big stretch for him and show a little class by keeping the trash talkin to this kind of thread. Not put it in a serious thread in which I gave out some good tech suggestions, only to have his crackerness post to not listen to what I have to say because I can't fish due to flotilla luck. Trying to dampen potential book sales? I think more than just a little of B & D rubbed off on him - EEEUUUUWWWWW - or maybe he is naturally like that? That's about as lame as going thru channels and to inform Russ H. about you two gay cowboys. eek rolleyes

#144369 - 03/26/02 11:11 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

No cookies? confused Bummer. Better bring the knitting stuff M. That way you can make a hankerchief to cry in after its over. If you don't use it I might. laugh

Sorry RT. Did'nt really mean to hit a raw nerve. When's the book coming out? I could use more bathroom reading material. wink Fishing and Hunting News is boring and comes out a month after everything happens. Will there be a pink worm section? eek laugh

#144370 - 03/26/02 03:46 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dan S. Offline

Wow,

It's good to see that the smack talk hasn't died down since I left town. If we can fish half as well as we can run our mouths......the fish are DOOMED.

Quote:
* Dan S.: Has set a website world record for posts about 1 fish.
Gee, RT, it must be REALLY painful that you can't do the same. Tell us another story about how you found fish when you weren't on a Floatilla..... rolleyes

Hey, Dave, the Koi pond would be just the place for you. The fish out there are dumb enough to eat from your hand......I get the feeling that even a cracker like you could catch a fish on Maui. Apparently, steelhead (except voracious downstreamers) are beyond your capabilities, so maybe a trip to the Koi pond would do you well.

You know, Dave, after you and RT get your butts outfished, maybe you could challenge guys to an IQ test and RT could challenge guys to a Bball game........you know, so you could claim you're not losers at everything.

You Oregomers keep on those springers......and remember that, just like RT's pre-Floatilla steelhead, they don't coun't until the 13th. laugh

#144371 - 03/27/02 01:56 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Burneee, I'll have that extra TP for your bathroom out by around the holidays - unless I decide to procrastinate a bunch more and golf and fish instead. smile Unlike my column, no deadlines. And no immediate financial needs. Decisions decisions; give out the secrets in my book real soon, many which I haven't posted about, or fish them for myself a little longer first? smile Actually, I have taken a lot of river pictures for the book that Nick and I are going to put on some kind of special scanner wherein I can put overlays on the pics showing where fish hold; instead of using drawings to help novices learn to read holding water better. And I will beat you to the punch Barnabies - no, they won't be pics of the 'Sop or NF, where I established crackerhood in a couple flotillas laugh .

And Aunty, I wasn't really mad at Schooled for another lamo attempt in a tech thread - just a little annoyed, like guys get with horse flies buzzing around. He's learned trash talkin pretty well from the likes of Ben and Doug. He just needs to learn where to use it and where not to. smile

Speaking of flies, how was your trip Dannie? wink Did ya limit out on Koi, or run out of doughballs?

*Note: I got a couple phone calls from friends after dinner to look at the renewal of an old thread called "Enough is enough". If what I suspect may have lead to Fishgal's post is correct, that's sure an unfortunate mistaken assumption (maybe thinking that the B & D initials in my post refered to them)! NOT. Within that 'E is e' thread is a warning by Fishgal that apparently unlike everyone else on this site, Jennie, Dot, and Bev are off limits on this BB. Even if she only thinks there's a "slight", she may ban people for assumptions. That's cool I guess? But many of us contributing members here might want the same protection from common lame flame around here. ... The B & D in my post above refers to Ben and Doug (Birdhunter and Fishead5), 2 guys that are participating in the hundreds of F4 trash talking posts on the BBs. They have witty stuff, and I figure Stooled has learned some stuff from them on how to talk smack. And I teased 4 guys with one dig in that above post. I'm friends with the B & D I was referring to, Birdhunter (Ben) and Fishead5 (Doug). ... If my suspision is not correct, please disregard this note. If someone knows what recent thread caused that dramatic radical statement by Fishgal, let us know so we can see what not to do. Thanks. ... confused

Peace

#144372 - 03/27/02 02:35 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

My acheing back....ya guys are just plain lucky.

#144373 - 03/27/02 11:19 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

I hear by remove myself from this thread. To many folks taking it to seriously. Hate to see hurt feelings and bad blood.

Good luck to all and we will see ya at the flotilla. We will have crow on board should anyone else need bait or gets hungry. smile

#144375 - 03/27/02 12:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
RJ @ fishhawk_dup1 Offline
Egg

Loc: Southbeach Oregon
aunty,you just plain mean to Oreo's,just for that I will bring some freezer burnt herring just for your rod :p .

#144377 - 03/27/02 04:05 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi RJ. Gonna be nice to have another Oreo heavy hitter for F4 - both the trashin and the feeshin. And thanks for getting after Aunty! She's been ruffin up some substandard woofers. Although I think it's pretty cool when a woman can 'run' some guys (as Jim Rome would put it). wink You go girl. laugh

#144378 - 03/27/02 04:23 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

RT, has Aunty told you your new name yet???

S.C. confused

Fishhead5

#144379 - 03/27/02 05:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Marsha....No cookies and milk for anyone... confused confused confused

No cookies and milk...no f4... :p laugh

#144381 - 03/27/02 06:54 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Returning Adult

Capital Punishment cool

"Hell hath no furry." oops, mis-quoting RT and The Oregon Bulldog Davey Boy Jackson. wink :p

Hell hath no fury.

Are you bringing your inflatable neck brace with you RT? That doughnut-shaped inflatable was a neck brace right? wink

see ya soon Ore-Gomers. And Stew, don't forget my bottle of booze from our Dodgers bet. wink Our team will need it when we raise our glasses at our victory toast. And yes, we will grant y'all, this time and this time only, 10 seconds of flash photography. laugh

#144383 - 03/27/02 07:16 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Returning Adult

Hey, ya gotta stop drinking to be hung over.

Problem solved. Now I know what I have to do. So who's gonna polish my "helmet". laugh

#144385 - 03/27/02 07:24 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Returning Adult

I guess it will have to be O's since Jeff no longer polishes helmets, and Dan is supposedly diabetic and can't. rolleyes Although I heard while on vacation, Dan couldn't stop polishing the helmets down by the beach.

#144386 - 03/27/02 09:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

I'm with Catch and Eat on this one. I am out on this thread. I did not intend to cause anyone hurt feelings or ill will in my posts. Just some good old fashion smack talk that seems to have gone too far. See everyone at F4.

Just so you know I was joking...here is an actual fish I saw RT catch. cool

#144387 - 03/27/02 10:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

'Yall brah, "polish my helmut", ay? laugh Nice piece of 'enuendo' dude! Hee heeeee. I'm sure Os will get out the Semi-chrome for ya. Just put something better than Keystone Light in the double beer holders on that thang! wink

Hey Troy and Bernie, no hurt feelings by me. I was only annoyed that the trash got dumped in another thread where it could have been misunderstood. That's all. No biggie. We like your guy's fun smack. Please re-consider coming back. smile ... As for the pic Spooled, you can see how interested my neighbor gal is in your boat and my fish. I bet she would have been riveted on us if your new polished paint job had been in place, eh? wink But no doubt, the "Spooled" boat does get into fish.

Peace
RT

#144389 - 03/28/02 11:24 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Welcome to the party Redneck,
We are bringing him along mainly for the entertainment value...Duh!!
And since he will be chumming over the side of the Capitol Punishment Springer Slayer,
Then after the rest of our team has reached our limits we'll just had off a few eek to the Kid.
I mean thats the only reason RT is bringing ringers right?..so he and Stewy can have a chance at a fish.
I still think I can Float a Jig though that Hog line laugh
Oh Ya since I've seen you're Helmet before rolleyes I''m still not impressed....But I'm glad to see you've come out of the closet.... what about Bulldog...Os

#144390 - 03/28/02 12:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Where in the heck ya` been Os?
Been checking your E-mail?

#144391 - 03/28/02 12:36 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

The neck finally jumps into the pit after the jaws of life were used to remove his head from his @$$. Nice to see him back around instead of around back, if ya know what I mean.

I've had the pleasure of Y'All's company three times now and I've yet to see him catch a fish. Oh wait, I think he might have gotten a cuttie in that zipperlip drainage ditch that he took me to. Certainly not the big bruising slabs-o-silver that he claims to catch. Between the beer and pipe going in and the spit coming out, he probably misses a lot of bites while holding that can of whatever. No wonder he has the beer helmet. Are you able to spit up that hose to make it into the hat? Just make sure you remember which one you're spitting into and which one you're sucking out of. Not that you could taste the difference.

Oh baby I've got so much springer mojo built up right now that the ODFW will have to do an emergency closure after the hurt I'm going to put on those fish. Scott just got hooked up with some SWEET cured prawns the other day that don't all fall apart and sh!t. Best stuff around, baby! If you're nice and one of my Oregon brothas I might hook ya up with where you can pick some up, too. And I will have my source check to make sure you've got an OREGON driver's license. Can't waste the good stuff on the panty-waste-intonians from up north.

Oh, and if anyone is offended by the raging river of smack that flows from the fingers of yours truly, then please go find some calmer waters elsewhere, as we don't want to have to listen to your Mommy when she gets a moniker here and rips into us. Hell, on second thought bring her on. She'll probably lay it down better than you ever could.

#144392 - 03/28/02 04:21 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Troy: that pic of rt only proves that he has the strength to hold up a fish. You offer no proof that he actually caught it. We all know that rt is willing to pay to hold up others fish.... :p laugh

AnteM. you calling Mrs. Giz old...wait til she gets a hold of you at f4....Acutally she is only 29... laugh

Giz...

#144393 - 03/28/02 08:41 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Giz, I have over the years perfected a pity act that other guys with fish fall for, and they let me have their fish at ramps so I can hold them up for a picture. Just check the F1 pics; I was holding up none other than Dan and Os's fish! How easy do you think that accomplishment was? Afterall, it's not how many fish ya catch that counts - it's how many pics of em that matter. And I'm de massa! laugh

Since the 'neck has revealed he and Os are into "helmut polishing" I will help their new biz along with a pic ad for them here:
[img]http://us.f149.mail.yahoo.com/ym/us/Show...=date&pos=0[/img]

#144394 - 03/29/02 08:35 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Giz, you notice he`s also hanging on the side of the boat... laugh

#144396 - 03/29/02 05:37 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Rain: good observation...you're right, the old fart can't hold himself up without leaning on the boat... :p So who do you think actually caught and landed the fish... laugh laugh

AnteM: Mrs Giz can go anytime she wants...she usually would rather be on land than water...something about motion sickness. Anyway when she asked if a spot was open for her, I knew we would have a winner as she almost always catches a fish when she goes out. laugh

And it's chocolate chip, with lots of chips....

Looking foward to meeting you and tasting your cookies... laugh

Giz...

#144397 - 03/29/02 05:42 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Returning Adult

Those 'cuts' were bigger than those 'panks' we were going after to begin with. :p Besides, we were competing against Jay Buhner in his float tube, and I knew the guy was having a bad year, so why take away from his day of fishing?

Hopefully, a year more in the salt fattened up your rock for this fishing season. I put you into the damn thing and this is the credit I get? confused

I would say, all right, time for prison rules for this thread. Of course, then I realized the Oregon Bulldog Davey Boy Jackson, RT, and Stew would go running for the 6-pack of vaseline and the spatula. eek

#144398 - 03/31/02 12:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Team Capitol Punishment Has a problem with the so called Name tags being worm....seams one of Us doesn't want too be arrested crossing State Lines. rolleyes

I told him just wear you're high-water dockers ,a pocket protector,carry you're poster of the Back Street Boys and tell em you're Name is Bulldog...... wink Os

#144399 - 04/03/02 02:14 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

What happened, puppies? Are you losing faith that you're going to catch fish next Saturday? Not that you should have had any to begin with.

Or is it that you "should have been a wetspot on your mama's sheets instead" weenies had your feelers hurt too much? If that's the case, then make sure and tape around the edges of your diapers before you go to Sand Island. Wouldn't want any of that gritty stuff getting onto your sensitive bum. frown

#144401 - 04/08/02 12:00 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

We're on the home stretch, folks. You have anything more to say for yourselves before the whipping kommense?

*whew* They almost caught me on that one.

#144403 - 04/08/02 06:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not without his spell-checker Aunty. laugh

Yup - the catch rate is finally picking up out in the lower Columbia and should be prime for Saturday 4/13. Giz and crew took away one of my secret strategies - fishing the mouth of the Wind - and they are going to check licenses of winning fishers to see they were caught in the lower Columbia. As for strategy plan B - fishing the Bonny deadline - the water is fluming thru there compared to last year's unusually low and productive water. So it looks like it's a legit fish off of springer knowledge and luck. Probably some lucky crackers will win the thing. Well, lucky if they are Wassies, skilled and prepared if Oreos. laugh See ya out there.

RT

#144404 - 04/08/02 07:06 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ha ha ha. Just read in another thread that two of the Wassie heavy hitter teams - Team Vision and Team Ultimate? Egg Cure - are weaseling out of F4. laugh Parker, ya, Justin and Fly have been himin n hawin 'bout F4. I think it's the same chicken out mentality that got to Team Ultimate Egg Cure (Keith & James) for the F3 in their own river (NF), and now their nearby Columbia off the mouth of the Lewis after talkin it up. If ya don't show up ya can't have an unlucky day to be haunted by wannabe's lame posts for ... forever? Guess they saw what happened to me. But that didn't and won't hold me back from the fun. I'm not chicken to try out the luck factor in unknown waters ('Sop - NF - 'Sop). Lame Wassie heavy hitters?! Hey you guys, like with me, they know you can catch fish even if you have some bad flotilla luck. Gonna miss a fun BBQ/beer picnic because of rep tenderness? Geeeez.

wink (just trash talkin ya - want to see you guys there)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |