Three Rivers Marine

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144386 - 03/27/02 09:59 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
I'm with Catch and Eat on this one. I am out on this thread. I did not intend to cause anyone hurt feelings or ill will in my posts. Just some good old fashion smack talk that seems to have gone too far. See everyone at F4.

Just so you know I was joking...here is an actual fish I saw RT catch. cool

#144387 - 03/27/02 10:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

'Yall brah, "polish my helmut", ay? laugh Nice piece of 'enuendo' dude! Hee heeeee. I'm sure Os will get out the Semi-chrome for ya. Just put something better than Keystone Light in the double beer holders on that thang! wink

Hey Troy and Bernie, no hurt feelings by me. I was only annoyed that the trash got dumped in another thread where it could have been misunderstood. That's all. No biggie. We like your guy's fun smack. Please re-consider coming back. smile ... As for the pic Spooled, you can see how interested my neighbor gal is in your boat and my fish. I bet she would have been riveted on us if your new polished paint job had been in place, eh? wink But no doubt, the "Spooled" boat does get into fish.

Peace
RT

#144389 - 03/28/02 11:24 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Welcome to the party Redneck,
We are bringing him along mainly for the entertainment value...Duh!!
And since he will be chumming over the side of the Capitol Punishment Springer Slayer,
Then after the rest of our team has reached our limits we'll just had off a few eek to the Kid.
I mean thats the only reason RT is bringing ringers right?..so he and Stewy can have a chance at a fish.
I still think I can Float a Jig though that Hog line laugh
Oh Ya since I've seen you're Helmet before rolleyes I''m still not impressed....But I'm glad to see you've come out of the closet.... what about Bulldog...Os

#144390 - 03/28/02 12:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Where in the heck ya` been Os?
Been checking your E-mail?

#144391 - 03/28/02 12:36 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
The neck finally jumps into the pit after the jaws of life were used to remove his head from his @$$. Nice to see him back around instead of around back, if ya know what I mean.

I've had the pleasure of Y'All's company three times now and I've yet to see him catch a fish. Oh wait, I think he might have gotten a cuttie in that zipperlip drainage ditch that he took me to. Certainly not the big bruising slabs-o-silver that he claims to catch. Between the beer and pipe going in and the spit coming out, he probably misses a lot of bites while holding that can of whatever. No wonder he has the beer helmet. Are you able to spit up that hose to make it into the hat? Just make sure you remember which one you're spitting into and which one you're sucking out of. Not that you could taste the difference.

Oh baby I've got so much springer mojo built up right now that the ODFW will have to do an emergency closure after the hurt I'm going to put on those fish. Scott just got hooked up with some SWEET cured prawns the other day that don't all fall apart and sh!t. Best stuff around, baby! If you're nice and one of my Oregon brothas I might hook ya up with where you can pick some up, too. And I will have my source check to make sure you've got an OREGON driver's license. Can't waste the good stuff on the panty-waste-intonians from up north.

Oh, and if anyone is offended by the raging river of smack that flows from the fingers of yours truly, then please go find some calmer waters elsewhere, as we don't want to have to listen to your Mommy when she gets a moniker here and rips into us. Hell, on second thought bring her on. She'll probably lay it down better than you ever could.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144392 - 03/28/02 04:21 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
Troy: that pic of rt only proves that he has the strength to hold up a fish. You offer no proof that he actually caught it. We all know that rt is willing to pay to hold up others fish.... :p laugh

AnteM. you calling Mrs. Giz old...wait til she gets a hold of you at f4....Acutally she is only 29... laugh

Giz...

#144393 - 03/28/02 08:41 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Giz, I have over the years perfected a pity act that other guys with fish fall for, and they let me have their fish at ramps so I can hold them up for a picture. Just check the F1 pics; I was holding up none other than Dan and Os's fish! How easy do you think that accomplishment was? Afterall, it's not how many fish ya catch that counts - it's how many pics of em that matter. And I'm de massa! laugh

Since the 'neck has revealed he and Os are into "helmut polishing" I will help their new biz along with a pic ad for them here:
[img]http://us.f149.mail.yahoo.com/ym/us/Show...=date&pos=0[/img]

#144394 - 03/29/02 08:35 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Giz, you notice he`s also hanging on the side of the boat... laugh

#144396 - 03/29/02 05:37 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
Rain: good observation...you're right, the old fart can't hold himself up without leaning on the boat... :p So who do you think actually caught and landed the fish... laugh laugh

AnteM: Mrs Giz can go anytime she wants...she usually would rather be on land than water...something about motion sickness. Anyway when she asked if a spot was open for her, I knew we would have a winner as she almost always catches a fish when she goes out. laugh

And it's chocolate chip, with lots of chips....

Looking foward to meeting you and tasting your cookies... laugh

Giz...

#144397 - 03/29/02 05:42 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
Those 'cuts' were bigger than those 'panks' we were going after to begin with. :p Besides, we were competing against Jay Buhner in his float tube, and I knew the guy was having a bad year, so why take away from his day of fishing?

Hopefully, a year more in the salt fattened up your rock for this fishing season. I put you into the damn thing and this is the credit I get? confused

I would say, all right, time for prison rules for this thread. Of course, then I realized the Oregon Bulldog Davey Boy Jackson, RT, and Stew would go running for the 6-pack of vaseline and the spatula. eek

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#144398 - 03/31/02 12:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Team Capitol Punishment Has a problem with the so called Name tags being worm....seams one of Us doesn't want too be arrested crossing State Lines. rolleyes

I told him just wear you're high-water dockers ,a pocket protector,carry you're poster of the Back Street Boys and tell em you're Name is Bulldog...... wink Os

#144399 - 04/03/02 02:14 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

What happened, puppies? Are you losing faith that you're going to catch fish next Saturday? Not that you should have had any to begin with.

Or is it that you "should have been a wetspot on your mama's sheets instead" weenies had your feelers hurt too much? If that's the case, then make sure and tape around the edges of your diapers before you go to Sand Island. Wouldn't want any of that gritty stuff getting onto your sensitive bum. frown
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144401 - 04/08/02 12:00 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

We're on the home stretch, folks. You have anything more to say for yourselves before the whipping kommense?

*whew* They almost caught me on that one.

#144403 - 04/08/02 06:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not without his spell-checker Aunty. laugh

Yup - the catch rate is finally picking up out in the lower Columbia and should be prime for Saturday 4/13. Giz and crew took away one of my secret strategies - fishing the mouth of the Wind - and they are going to check licenses of winning fishers to see they were caught in the lower Columbia. As for strategy plan B - fishing the Bonny deadline - the water is fluming thru there compared to last year's unusually low and productive water. So it looks like it's a legit fish off of springer knowledge and luck. Probably some lucky crackers will win the thing. Well, lucky if they are Wassies, skilled and prepared if Oreos. laugh See ya out there.

RT

#144404 - 04/08/02 07:06 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ha ha ha. Just read in another thread that two of the Wassie heavy hitter teams - Team Vision and Team Ultimate? Egg Cure - are weaseling out of F4. laugh Parker, ya, Justin and Fly have been himin n hawin 'bout F4. I think it's the same chicken out mentality that got to Team Ultimate Egg Cure (Keith & James) for the F3 in their own river (NF), and now their nearby Columbia off the mouth of the Lewis after talkin it up. If ya don't show up ya can't have an unlucky day to be haunted by wannabe's lame posts for ... forever? Guess they saw what happened to me. But that didn't and won't hold me back from the fun. I'm not chicken to try out the luck factor in unknown waters ('Sop - NF - 'Sop). Lame Wassie heavy hitters?! Hey you guys, like with me, they know you can catch fish even if you have some bad flotilla luck. Gonna miss a fun BBQ/beer picnic because of rep tenderness? Geeeez.

wink (just trash talkin ya - want to see you guys there)

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |