Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#144333 - 03/20/02 10:25 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Gray hair? Probably 1 gray for every ten of yours.
Hey Marsha all he has is about ten hairs laugh
Finally saw a picture of C&E! Hey Bernie is it true that Old Country Buffet has a restraining order on you? eek
Went to GI Joes with RT and all I can say is after his wife get's done with him he will be able to sing in the Vienna boys choir! Nice little motor though and a great price too!
Just fun remember laugh
Stew

#144335 - 03/21/02 11:29 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Loc: portland
Whew!!!! Take a shower STEW. I have seen pictures of you. Tell me the manification factor of the concaved lens is'nt true. eek Restraining order at the country what ya ma call it? Would'nt even bother to darken it's doors. No one eating there under 300#'s Stew. Besides, was'nt that you at the all you could eat Cracker Bar at the Denny's? What class! laugh wink

Aunty M.=Sailor bait. You Betty Boop collector. eek wink Hey, you even kind of look like Betty with that huge head of yours. eek

Sissymo, life has dealt you a bad hand. Just fold now and go away. eek :p

#144336 - 03/21/02 11:39 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Besides, was'nt that you at the all you could eat Cracker Bar at the Denny's? What class!
After all the Hot N' Nows closed down I had to go somewhere.
Sorry for the mistake though I guess it was "All you can Eat" fried chicken night KFC.
"Uh oh here he comes! Quick turn off all the lights"

#144337 - 03/21/02 03:13 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
he he he he
You little Orygooners crack me up,heck It's more to watch you fight more among you're selves eek

Since Danny's soaking up some rays on Maui...I cover his back laugh

Rt ....at least he caught a Fish....instead of beatin that old dead horse......I caught one on a secret pre-float Bull Sheet

Quiz-No Oh I keep my commitments....I should be commited for playing this game...Os

#144338 - 03/21/02 03:25 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Secret pre-float? Tossing doughball-covered trebles into a Koi pond doesn't constitute a pre-float to F4, Ostrich.
Get Bent Tackle wh&#333;re. Just added spinner section, where you can special order to your hearts content!

#144339 - 03/21/02 04:07 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
rainycity Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
Aunty,
I really wish I could get in on this talkin` smack thing, but until I know for sure I`m going to be fishing in it I have to be fairly quiet,
Once I find out though, look out......... laugh
Just have to find a way..

#144340 - 03/21/02 05:55 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Our top notch investigative crew came up with this taddler picture of Os.

Sad thing is he's still doing that! No wonder with the scent formulas he uses that he doesn't know what a 'springer' is.

#144341 - 03/21/02 07:51 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

STEW laugh smile I like KFC eek

#144342 - 03/21/02 08:26 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
RT, I caught 2 fish in that new slot you made on the Satsop the other day :p :p

Fishhead5

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#144343 - 03/21/02 08:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

RT, I caught 2 fish in that new slot you made on the Satsop the other day :p :p

Fishhead5

#144344 - 03/21/02 08:45 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wish they still had their roasted though! Crap I really miss Kenny Rogers! and Boston Market too! Bernie rumor has it you were spotted at both places just before they went under. :p

#144346 - 03/21/02 09:29 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good one Doug. laugh I'm heading out the door in a couple minutes to the NW Steelheaders meeting tonight, and I'm thinking of adding a new route to Hillsboro too. wink You know me, if there's a faster route from point A to point B I'll more than likely take it. Especially when it's not in my rig. eek jk.

By the way, if you won't give out the details about the new zipperlip steelie slot, I won't mention the fact that you hump sheep and goats, that you excitedly take professional pics for Hustler mag's "San Franscisco" edtion, and eat fresh road kill - raw! laugh We can keep the lid on those facts.

#144347 - 03/21/02 09:37 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Careful now, we wouldn't want the whoooole story to get out now, would we. cool With all this going on it might get blown way out of proportion.
eek eek

Fishhead5

#144348 - 03/21/02 10:31 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Quote:
Originally posted by RT:
Hey DJ, that's why it's a good idea never to light a flame near a Wassie's mouth. That could blow up in your face - both figuratively and literally. :p

But as far as F4 on 4/13, it's a neutral river. Nobody is coming to either state to fish - just to ramps on either side of the river. btw, I think they changed the rules so that you can launch from one side and use your license from the other side to keep fish. Used to be ya had to fish out of a port in the state licensed in. Can someone confirm this? So I don't have to break my long streak of not reading instructions anymore.

As for F4 results, the F4 boys from Vancouver to Ridgefield to Battleground better carry the load for the Wassie teams. The 'doggers from up north may have a tough time trying to free drift and floss springers on the big river! laugh

#144349 - 03/21/02 10:53 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Quote:
Originally posted by RT:
[b]

But as far as F4 on 4/13, it's a neutral river. The 'doggers from up north may have a tough time trying to free drift and floss springers on the big river! laugh
[/b][/QUOTE]

Who you calling a dogger RT? We don't need to resort to Oreo tactics to catch fish.

#144350 - 03/21/02 11:16 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
Aunty M...thanks for the offer to feed me. If I take out the false teeth can I have some warm milk with my cookies before my nap... laugh eek

#144352 - 03/22/02 01:09 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

We wassies have officially named that brand new zipper fishin hole on the soppy the "Reel Hole" in honor of its maker. laugh wink :p Nice slot...holds nice big chrome nates and Team HCP is dialed in on it. Thanks RT laugh ! Ack!

Cove RV Park & Tackle Prostaff
Vision Prostaff Volunteer (unpaid)
Team HCP

gooose laugh

#144353 - 03/22/02 04:15 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Steelheadman:
Quote:
We don't need to resort to Oreo tactics to catch fish.
Oh, we think you do need to Steel'! If you don't, no fish for U!

FH & G, ya we do that sometimes down here when there are sections of shallower water that need a little deeper slot shoveled out to make a nice little steelhead holder. It works. Thanks so much for bringing that up FH. rolleyes But Doug, I do agree with you we shouldn't reveal that method - because you're supposed to get a permit to alter a river, even if only a little, and I do think it would get blown way out of proportion on here! I suggest using slinky weight in it. When the river comes up, you could add a few more football sized rocks at the upper end of it for the fish to sit behind; but then guys could read it a little better, and there goes the zipper slot. wink

#144355 - 03/22/02 11:10 AM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
CATCH AND EAT Offline
Smolt

Shoot M, I am already disappointed. You can't even hold you own on this thread. eek As far as the sailors are concerned, well, they all carry grocery sacks in their back pockets. So Betty or not they are prepared. eek laugh wink Sorry, could'nt resist. Would you like a cookie?

Stew, the rumor was true but now I go to Subway. Jared and I have lost tons. I am the guy on the right in his new commercial. You still eating at the OCB? Someone said you had switched to Izzy's. Ya know, Tuesday is all you can eat ribs at Tony Roma's. I hear they will extend that offer for April 13th just to keep ya off the water. laugh

Sure is windy outside. RT must have that flapper of his open again. Shut up RT, I want to fish tomorrow but with all that hot air blowing out from you the Columbia is still a bit rough. Speaking of bragging, be sure to bring your donut seat to the flotilla. I will represent the number of fish in your boat "0". eek

#144356 - 03/22/02 06:01 PM Re: F4 " The Really Big One "
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Burny, you crumbling cracker, bite me. laugh

Nice little poem Aunty. Actually I pray that one to the Lord every night. Not helping much, yet. wink I'll goof around with it here to see what I can do with it:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I think about fish, Wassies about sheep.
Please no wrinkles, so I can attract the lassies,
and hide my butt before it attracts gay Wassies.
Please no age spots, please no gray,
as for my belly, what can I say?
Please keep me healthy; please keep me young,
and please dear Lord, keep Oreos number one!

cool

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1090 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |