LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#146319 - 03/23/02 08:38 PM Carson Hot Springs?
tommo41 Offline
Fry

Loc: yakima, wa usa
Does anybody know where the hot springs are by the Carson Fish Hatchery? Could youu give me directions?

I've been told that it is on the Wind River below the hatchery, but I don't know what road or trail to use.

Help! cool

#146320 - 03/23/02 09:39 PM Re: Carson Hot Springs?
Spooled Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: tigard,oregon
Tommo. Coming from the east on (Hwy 18?) Take the right hand turn after you cross the bridge, where the Wind River enters the Columbia. Go up the hill about 3/4 mile and you will see a sign for the Carson Hot Springs Hotel. It is about $7.00 for a soak. After you soak, they wrap you up in blankets and let you sit and sweat for about 30 minutes. Shower after that and hope you have the energy to drive home. You will be relaxed.

#146321 - 03/24/02 05:48 PM Re: Carson Hot Springs?
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Loc: Selah Wa.
spooled, it's hwy 14

#146322 - 03/24/02 07:21 PM Re: Carson Hot Springs?
sinker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Puyallup, WA
I recall reading about some hot springs right next to a river somewhere down there (not sure if it was the Wind or not)
Had to hike upriver to get to them, wasn't at a hotel or anything.

#146323 - 03/24/02 08:19 PM Re: Carson Hot Springs?
FishCatcher Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Lacey, WA
There is a hot spring on the opposite side of the resort just below Shipard falls. It is a good hike over large rocks. I believe the access is on indian land and last year it was $4 to park and fish the area. Turn left on the first road going east on highway 14 past the boat launch at the Wind river. Follow that road and turn left on Indian Camp road. Follow that out past a gate and across a small creek and the trail head is on your left.

#146324 - 03/24/02 09:11 PM Re: Carson Hot Springs?
salmonmoocher Offline
Alevin

Loc: washougal
There are two sets of Hot springs. One is developed where the hotel is and the other is on the east side of the river. you need to walk up form the parking lot about 3/4 of a mile and you are there. Better get there earily to get there before all of the skamania county dikes get there and take all of them up. fish catcher the road is called little Indian cabin road, and you are not on indian land when you are walking up the canyon. It is owned by MRS. saint martin. you would be on Indian land if you stop at the gate and follow the road up the river all of it is Indian land

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 187 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |