LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152457 - 05/28/02 09:09 PM River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Chrome454 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Drifting Down The Braids Of Sw...
Just a reminder to all you fellas who will be on the sky and other rivers but especially the sky. There were a number of unpresidented break ins and thefts from gold bar to high bridge. My gut feeling is there being done by the same person or persons and wont stop until these scum sucking leech maggots are caught. If you see any foul play call 911 or better yet grab the largest object you can find and proceed to pumel the tar out of the puckes!!! I am not promoting violence Im just sick of seeing people getting ripped off!!!
Be carelul out there.

#152458 - 05/28/02 09:47 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
Speaking of Dirt Bag Thieves, I just had my truck stolen at 0400 this morning. Right from in front of my apartment. I was awoken to the sound of it starting up and driving off. mad

#152459 - 05/28/02 10:06 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Hohhum Offline
Fry

Loc: Forks
All dirtbag thieves need swimming lessons with a 50lb ankle anchor..One of the dirtbags took some money out of my truck this past weekend on the Hoh SWIMMING LESSONS FOR THEM ALL mad mad

#152460 - 05/28/02 10:15 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Rysemus Offline
Fry

Loc: Snohomish, wa
anybody interested in setting up a sting???

#152461 - 05/28/02 10:57 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
errrr mad

#152462 - 05/29/02 01:25 AM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Chrome454 Offline
Returning Adult

Easy Limits-
I got my truck riped off out in front of Mr. Bills
resturaunt in north seattle 2 years ago, I did manage to recover it in marysville everything inside was stollen and the ignition was punched out and so was the door lock. I hope you get her back in one piece, I feel for ya man. mad mad

#152463 - 05/29/02 09:52 AM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
ED454

I live in Gold Bar; in the last 3 months 3 of my neighbors have had their cars broken into. One of the neighbors had his car broken into twice for a total of four break-ins in our neighborhood. I think they were teenagers for all they took were CD's.

#152464 - 05/29/02 10:05 AM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
ynotfish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: goldbar,wa
lead,
they jusdt busted a meth lab up here so that might explain the increase in break ins forom the tweakers.
mike

#152465 - 05/29/02 04:12 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
BERKLEY BOY75 Offline
Spawner

Loc: AUBURN
i for one will be up on the sky fishing, i will be open for watching the parking lots too, atleast for a few hours if fishing and the river arent cooperating with me, anybody else up to this, i lost over 4 grand to a thief or thieves on august 2nd, i try to forget but it is jus to unforgetable...i want to get even, if i can..**berkley boy**

#152466 - 05/29/02 04:52 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
ynotfish

Ya, I read an article in one of the little local papers about that. That was the same house that someone last summer painted the words "crack house" on highway 2 and then painted an arrow pointing right at the house, to funny.

I like it when he has garage sales all the time for used tools, huuummmm wonder where those came from.... meth heads steal them for money.

#152467 - 05/30/02 12:49 AM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Bigdog2250 Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Stanwood,Wa
Hey Crazy....
I can't fish for a couple of weeks(Hand surgery)So I may be up to a watch and beat program.What launch do you'all think would produce the most satisfaction?Email if you are serious. Bigdog2250@yahoo.com

#152468 - 05/30/02 10:30 AM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
QwikSticks Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Brier, WA
Ben Howard would my first choice to hit if i were a thief. not many eyes watching until the end of the day and very early morning. Next would be high bridge. Sultan is more risky for a thief and Lewis street ussually has a few truck plunkers to watch things but some thieves still don't care if anyones watching. most of the time they look like they own the car..

#152469 - 05/30/02 12:48 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Chubbytyee Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Duvall, Wa.
Ben Howard would be perfect spot to be up on the hill with a video recorder. No one would see you with all the bushes and trees, bring a lawn chair and a cooler and kick back and watch the bait, those poor crack heads wont have a clue.

#152470 - 05/30/02 03:50 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
WINGWANG Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: kent
MAN taht sucks CARl. You live in the Valley to huh. My Appts. in Kent are hit all the time and I caught some one trying to steal my car. But by the time I got dressed and down stairs they were long gone. It took me 2 months to fix my door handle. I now own a BB gun with hunting pelletts. silent and a officer can not tell if it was fired recencly. STINKING THIEVES. Atleast they didn't get the boat CARL"EASY LIMITS".

#152471 - 05/30/02 10:43 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Chrome454 Offline
Returning Adult

I doubt I will be fishing from a boat, am probably going to go up there though to see if its
a zoo. I will definatly keep my eyes out for pond scum. There will be so many people a thief can
blend in easy. Remember the more eyes that are
watching the more we might spot these vermin! mad mad mad mad

#152472 - 05/30/02 10:51 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

WingWang, I live in a good part of Federal Way, by Costco, and have never had a problem living there in seven years. What can I say, they really wanted it. It was not a smash and grab by someone looking for a quick ride. I'd bet they had been casing the place for some time. Fortunately, my boat is kept in Milton. There is no crime in Milton other than some punk kids.

#152473 - 05/30/02 11:12 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
Count me in for bait and beat anytime. I fish up there quite a bit and I hate having to worry about my rig when I am enjoying a day on the water. We all work to hard not to enjoy our time on the water to its fullest and nothing ruins a successfull day on the water more than coming back to a pile of glass next to your car door or a big hole where your stereo used to be.

If you really want to bait em, use camo and sit right close to the bait cars which of course have a bunch of stereo stickers on the back window. This way you can insure that the scumbags will peek in the bait car first.

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

#152474 - 05/31/02 04:11 AM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
WINGWANG Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: kent
Good to hear Carl. Glad the boat is safe !!!!!!!!!! By the way man you as pumped up as I am for the opening of the Green this weekend?? laugh I have gotta figure out how to get to the danged Strawberry hole. I have fished that river for 7 years and just heard of it this last weekend. Hope your truck is returned in due time my man, and hope to run into you some day. Fish on and forget about it.
Your fellow Fish Fighter,

#152475 - 06/01/02 11:16 PM Re: River opener on the 1st- Keep your Eyes out for dirtbag thieves!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

WW, I have been doing so well fishing Lake WA for large Cutts lately I have not even thought about fishing the Green. I usually don't put the Green on my list of water to fish until mid-September for salmon. I have not had success in the past fishing the Green for steel so I don't make the effort any more. Especially since there is so much other water to fish and catch right now. smile

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1030 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |