Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152850 - 04/21/02 01:45 AM Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay I'm crazy to take this on considering the Cowlitz is not my river. Its on for June 15 and 16...two days. There will be two weigh ins at a soon to be determined time and place. Two fish categories...springers and summers and a combined weight class. As far as I am concerned the entire river is open and this is a bank and boat event. This should be the one and only great equalizer and decider of "Legend" status amongst all fishing methods and ethnic groups. Looking for help and advice from all. Where should the weighin party land base be is my first priority. So start forming your teams and post them here...plus any advice. My e-mail is gooose@tscnet.com. I have several volunteers too...FJ and Wiser...others to follow. Oh...I almost forgot...Smack talk if ya want....gooose is gonna win anyway wink .

#152851 - 04/21/02 02:12 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
plug puller Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: At FL410
Gooose,
I might be able to make it. laugh Finally school will be out and I will be stress free. I would sure like to go. I won't talk smack about you catching fish because I believe you can but not bigger than me. laugh wink I will keep you posted, I don't know what hours I will work this summer. Take care.....
Chris

#152852 - 04/21/02 04:04 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kenmore, WA
I'm a go! I'll give you a little advise tho, Stay out of this legends way! laugh

Tyler

#152854 - 04/21/02 03:52 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
CRAVEN MOOREHEAD Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: TACOMA,WA
This should be alot of fun. Not sure when my daughter's graduation is, but I am sure I will make it down. I will also volunteer to help any way I can.

#152855 - 04/22/02 12:23 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
River Rat Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Tacoma Wa. Perice
My home water I will be there at least on the 15th with one open seat in the boat.

#152856 - 04/22/02 12:53 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Dances Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Clarkston Wa
Sounds Like it will be a blast I hope I can go.
Just got to pray they dont ship me of to Alaska First laugh
Dances Out

Doug Richert
www.Hellscanyonsportfishing.com

#152857 - 04/22/02 12:58 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
Hey craven don't let tyler near that daughter, he does catch more than fish wink

or so he "says"

#152858 - 04/22/02 01:16 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
centerpin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: The Terrace
We are in. My son fishjunky and my partner Fat Boy
And me Centerpin. :p :p :p Our boat will be the one Catching.

#152859 - 04/22/02 08:24 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
CRAVEN MOOREHEAD Offline
Returning Adult

Hey FS,
I told my daughter long ago that in order for her to be allowed to date anyone, they had to be able to out fish me....I think that already disquallifies the "Legend" laugh laugh

#152860 - 04/22/02 06:41 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
fish4steel Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: yelm, wa
F4.2 on the Cow. I think I'll play laugh laugh

#152861 - 04/22/02 07:14 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

hey craven i got a deal for ya... i out fish you i get a date with your daughter, you out fish me and... i let you decide what i have to do. laugh laugh

Tyler

#152862 - 04/22/02 07:19 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
thefishnfool Offline
Spawner

Loc: Mt. Vernon
Well guys........now that schools out I can maybe make it to one of your goofy flotillas and show you whats up...............hehehehe.......jk. River Rat..........check you email.

Tim

#152863 - 04/22/02 07:49 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
I would like to recommend camping/weigh in at either Blue Creek Ramp (Remember Animal House?) or the Barrier Dam Camp Ground (that would be more civilized).Or maybe here one day and there the next. I like anywhere I can camp for free! (We will be on Sand Island this weekend if the fish Gods allow)

We have been getting in some practice for this one recently so there is little doubt that we will be bonkin some fish. I doubt that any of those Oreo's will have the stuffing to make it to this one.

#152864 - 04/22/02 10:50 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Dances Offline
Returning Adult

Hey TTT
What happens when I out fish both of you :p Does that mean I get to go out on a date with Cravens Little Girl and You eek Maybe I can get RT to take you out in stead :p Everyone knows he loves those legens jk. Hope I get to go maybe I can talk the old man into going to but then that would ne be very fair no would it.
Dances Out

Doug Richert

#152865 - 04/22/02 10:55 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
fish4steel Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: yelm, wa
Gutz, we should go with the BC idea, much more room there, and we can camp over night and talk lots of [Bleeeeep!]! There would be room for everyone...so, who's bringin' the KEG? rolleyes

#152866 - 04/24/02 10:24 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
CRAVEN MOOREHEAD Offline
Returning Adult

TTT,
Nice try. She gets to pick them first and then I take them fishing to see if they can measure up. But it does sound interesting....when I win I decide what you get to do huh?.....I think I want my house painted.... laugh

#152867 - 04/24/02 03:36 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Dances Offline
Returning Adult

Hey Tyler
I hope for your sake craven has a small house laugh

Dances Out

Doug Richert

#152868 - 04/24/02 05:46 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

Anyone know of a good paint that will bond with cardboard? laugh

Tyler

#152869 - 04/24/02 06:39 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Fish4Steel;
Fresh Draft Beer Sounds Good! You put your name on the ticket and I'll drink it! I usually bring plenty of cans and occasionaly a bottle of Jack or Jim. The fire only keeps you warm on the outside!

Perhaps we should work a bit of a Clean-Up into this Flotilla. Blue Creek gets pretty trashed. Perhaps the Hatchery would allow us to use there dumpsters. Anyone with any insight or contacts there?

#152871 - 04/25/02 01:06 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay I've had a day to consider recent events on this board....I was very close to bailing on this Flotila....but now its a GO as there is a point to be proven here....its all about having some fun, catching some fish, and meeting some new people....and maybe finding a new fishen bud or two. Two day event starting Midnite on the 15th, area open is the entire Cowlitz, weighins will be at the Blue Creek launch parking lot and the Barrier Dan camp ground, I'm thinking 4:30pm for weighins, you may boat it or bank it, nite time globalling is allowed, how you catch your fish....well thats your own problem...but I would hope everyone would follow Washington fishing regulations. Do I care about the previous Flotilla smack...the Oreo/Wassie thing kinda sucks...nah as the gooose has nothing to prove ...just want a nice weekend fishen with my buds. Anyone want to help out...I've got lots of things that need volunteers. Got issues...leave them at home or go somewhere else. want to smack talk go ahead...I'm not interested until ya smack on gooose or friends. Crap I don't even know who I'm fishen with. So I'm open to any and all positive thoughts on how to make this the best Flotilla ever. Nuff said.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1043 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645293 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |