Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#152872 - 04/25/02 01:10 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh almost forgot...GutZ I think a clean up is one h@ll of an idea...thanks for the suggestion. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

#152873 - 04/25/02 01:22 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Gizmo Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Ridgefield, WA
Goose:Please accept my apology for what has totally gotten out of hand for a simple question asked.

Please to all of you, attend the floatillas and have fun...they are fun and you get to meet really nice people.

I also want to thank whoever deleted the post while I was out having fun fishing today.

Giz..;.

#152874 - 04/25/02 01:28 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Giz as I told you I find you an honorable and worthy fisherman....hope to meet you sometime.
That other stuff...I hope all can treat it as "spilt milk" that it is and move on. Thanks.

#152875 - 04/25/02 02:28 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
centerpin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: The Terrace
Gooose you going to float the COW in your ARK ?? :p :p :p :p

#152877 - 04/25/02 12:30 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
fish4steel Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: yelm, wa
Gutz, excellent idea on the "police call" (whaddya expect, I'm a soldier laugh ) I'll bring extra trash bags.
Gooose, ya need help, I'm willing to assist. (check your e-mail)
Now let's go fishing and have some fun cool

#152878 - 04/25/02 01:05 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Gooose
We can't be in two places at the same time? Barrier Dam is 7 or 8 miles from Blue Creek. Blue Creek is a "freebie" and being the cheap/frugal B'terd I'am, I would rather spend the $ on sand shrimp.

We have been having good success our last few trips down the Mighty Cow. Backtrolling plugs with the favorite being #25 Pirate Hotshots.

Regarding CleanUp, does anyone know if we can use the dumpster at the hatchery? Is the transfer station at the top of the hill still open? Another option might be to haul the trash to Barrier Dam Camp Ground. Perhaps Friends of the Cowlitz will provide disposal. Just ramblin now ...

#152879 - 04/25/02 10:59 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

GutZ yep I normally can't be in two places at once eek . Sounds like its Blue Creek ramp for the weighins. As for the overnite accomodations...theres several in the vicinity. Also if you guys are down there on a regular basis it would be nice to find out where we can dispose of the stuff from the cleanup. I'm sure someones recycling bins will be overflowing with aluminum and glass by that sunday wink . Hmmm now I just need a set of accurate scales rolleyes .

Centerpin the Ark is still under construction....changing the hull design to a cat with twin jet drives and about 12 rowing stations. laugh

#152880 - 04/26/02 02:13 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
fish4steel Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: yelm, wa
Gooose, if I told ya once I told ya a gazzilion times, I'M NOT ROWIN' eek I do that enough in my own boat. I'll run a line out though laugh
What is the draft on that Ark? Might "touch" bottom once or twice in the riffles wink
Just keep my rod holder station reserved, with room for the beer cooler wink

#152881 - 04/27/02 01:34 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay there has been a change in rules .....No Weigh In! We are there for only one thing ...haven some fun as a group. We will cheer each persons or teams catch and require stories of the days events and misadventures. We will celebrate, meet friends and make new friends. I'm bringen about 12 dozen oysters..maybe more. We shall feast and drink. Need a couple of turkey cookers. I here tell that someone may bring a keg. The main event will be at the Blue Creek launch parking lot...bring body armor. Prize awards(?) ...I haven't asked anyone...if someone wants too we'll award by loudness of the cheers or boos.
other craziness may be added to the event...I have some ideas.

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

#152882 - 04/27/02 05:19 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Gooose, if there's no weigh in, how are we going to get to the river? rolleyes laugh Right on for scratchin that part. No matter what rivers these flotillas occur on, likely over half the people won't know the river well; and that's a big factor for catching fish. So that's not really conducive for making them into competitions. More relaxed and fun without having to scramble and fish real hard too. If someone has an exceptional fishing day, people will learn of it. Cool.

As for having both oysters and a keg at an overnight flotilla, that's the best formula yet for having fun! Sign me up. I hope that doesn't bother the ladies that are coming. ...

EDIT: Ah, poor choice of words? Meant to say, I hope it doesn't bother ladies who are there. I'm sure it won't bother any guys who are coming. Hey 'Fly, remember the first ifish party? = btw, what's she up to these days? About 180 lbs? (jk)

Can someone 'splain boodawgin (sp? wink ) for those that haven't fished that way?

#152883 - 04/28/02 01:47 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

Also since there is no weighin....just arrive at the end of the day festivities as you can....should be someone still standing eek after midnite! BTW any of you camper types got one of those metal campfire on legs things?
Should be all right to have one or more of those things burning at BC parking lot. laugh

#152885 - 04/28/02 09:02 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

ooooooooweeeeee! eek I bet a couple hundred people can't wait to find out, ay? wink

#152886 - 04/29/02 12:58 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
River Rat Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Tacoma Wa. Perice
Camp fires will not be a problem the middle of June as long as it is not a bon fire

#152887 - 04/29/02 01:42 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm bringen the oysters, another has volunteered to bring some prawns and maybe a smoked turkey, anyone got a cajun turkey deep fryer? Lets hear it ..what are you bringen to the feast/celebration?

#152888 - 04/30/02 05:18 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
How about a spit roasted lamb? :p

I have an oven sized grill we use over fires. "Kill it and Grill it" It's always in the truck. Some of Grannies Tater Salad will surely make the trip.

#152889 - 04/30/02 06:43 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Gutz, kill em and grill em...sounds like my good ole uncles from Indiana. laugh They have a thing for cooking anything over an open *fire*.

I might be thinking that you could probably handle as many trips to the keg as they can! eek laugh

FJ...out.

#152890 - 05/01/02 12:48 AM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
plug puller Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: At FL410
I will bring the road kill, I rarly miss. laugh But if you want a skunk then you need to supply your own. sorry I learned my lesson. Take care.
Chris laugh

#152891 - 05/01/02 05:04 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kenmore, WA
I think FS is bringin the weiners laugh

Tyler

#152892 - 05/01/02 06:27 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
i hear tyler is a twink... errr bringing the twinkies wink

#152893 - 05/01/02 08:54 PM Re: Flotilla 4.2 Is On
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Twinkies and weiners...you boys sure are going to be living large down there! :p

Who's bringing the pop? confused

FJ...out.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1003 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645365 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |