LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153144 - 06/06/02 04:41 PM NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
beek Offline
Parr

Loc: Langley
...the BEEK is coming to town!

Me and a buddy scored some comp tickets to the M's game on Sunday. We're coming in to town on Saturday afternoon.

What's a decent place in Seattle to have a brew and chat up some nice (dirty!) women on a Saturday night? Any recomendations?

#153145 - 06/06/02 06:30 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
ramstrong Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Glenside, PA USA
Matt, thinking with the other brain again I see. Sorry I can't help you out with Seattle area hot spots. I'm sure someone will clue you into the local meat markets soon enough though.

Chicks dig the floppy ears.

ramstrong@hotmail.com

#153146 - 06/06/02 07:13 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
beek Offline
Parr

Always thinking with the other brain. BTW Ryan, you're famous now...

#153147 - 06/06/02 07:43 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
philpac33 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: offut lake/lacey
go to sluggers before and/or after the game. it is located just north of safeco field. lots of tail..

#153148 - 06/06/02 09:12 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
Right on, beek, how old are you? I can help point you in the right direction as far as the Seattle bars and clubs go. Pioneer Square has a bunch of bars and they are within walking distance of Safeco. There are some killer clubs on 1st Ave. if scoping babes is your forte. I am a true poonhound at heart and I'd be happy to tell ya where to go for the best "fishing". wink laugh

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

#153149 - 06/06/02 09:31 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
Pioneer Square
If you're on the prowl around Safeco, those are the only two words you need to know. laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#153150 - 06/07/02 12:59 AM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
beek Offline
Parr

Ahhh...I knew you guys would pull through.

So it looks like we'll put our lines through pioneer square and see if we can hook up with a couple wild does. wink

Hey Justin,how 'bout some more specifics regarding local bars. We're both in our mid twenty's. Hate dance/trance/techno...looking for a bar that plays decent tunes and packs the cougars in. Where's the best fishing?

#153151 - 06/07/02 08:44 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
$$B-MONEY$$ Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Eastside,Wa
Don't waste your time reading those other post, go straight to tiki bobs. Strip clubs are always nice if you don't pull any fresh trim! laugh laugh laugh

Vision Pro Staff
www.visionhooksandtackle.com

#153152 - 06/07/02 10:05 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
Doug Kelly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell WA
beek, if i lock up my girl friends my wife will find out, lots of places in seattle unfortunly its been awhile since i've been able to visit them, i think rock "n" row should be able to help you out good luck, doug p.s. if you want to pack the cougars in i suggest heading east, (jk)

#153153 - 06/07/02 10:55 PM Re: NFR - Lock up you're wives/girfriends...
Kid Sauk Offline
I'm a freak'n CAKE

Loc: Almost on the beach
Beek, hope you haven't left yet, but here is a list of some hot "fishing" areas for you wink

Pioneer Square joint cover clubs. You pay $10 get a stamp and there are about a dozen or so clubs all within walking distance that you can check out. Some better than others, but it's $10 for ALL of them, so I'll let you be the judge of which is best. Only takes a minute or two to see that a particular bar sucks or not and by all means don't be afraid to turn right around and leave if you walk in and there are not babes in there. Every night is different, but it's the right time of year for fishing to pick up down there. Some of the joint cover clubs are kiddie bars playing techno/dance crap that will drive you nuts if you stay too long but hotties are there too so sometimes you just have to grin n bear it.

The J & M Cafe. Right in the heart of Pioneer Square. This is a meat market in disguise as there is no cover. You can plunk at the end of the centrally located bar and wait for moving chicks and then drop your line. I have had excellent success in this place because it's a meeting place for people before they head out to other area clubs and some just chill there all night.

1st Ave. about 6 blocks or so from pioneer square you will find the Axis. Be warned this is a super prep, pretty boy, yuppie and prissy chick club, but the eye candy in here is truly amazing at times. If you plan on dressing up and telling women you are the CEO of a Canadian based software company and you are in town on business, then go here. They will take that bait deep wink You wouldn't believe the gold diggers in this place and the poor chumps trying to spit game to 'em. Music sucks, but like I said it's worth a visit.

Not too far from the Axis and just off of 1st Ave. in Belltown is Belltown Billiards. Super hot women in here but the disco and retro crap they play will get to you after a while. I have done very very well in this particular bar. Meeting babes is a breeze due to the crowded "I can barely move" atmosphere next to the bars because the pool table area takes up a lot of space. Remember, you are a rich CEO from a Canadian based software company wink

I know you hate the house/techno stuff, but you will not mind it once you see what's happening in The Last Supper club in Pioneer Square. $10 cover I believe with two floors and some wicked DJ's. Fine young honeys flock to this place, but last time I was their with Miss Kid Sauk (now ex), it seemed like they were offering an all u can eat special judging by the women in there eek

Tiki Bob's like Bmoney said is a damn good place too! There are a shiatload of clubs in Pioneer Square to choose from and your best bet is to hit as many as you can in the heart of the Square. You will have to "plunk" at Belltown or the Axis but it will be time well spent.

There are really many other great places down there, but too many to list. In my 6 years of hitting the bars, I have limited out many times. Just be warned that Seattle women are a little tougher to bring to net than BC babes. Good luck and "good fishing" wink

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1090 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |