LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#155050 - 07/14/02 11:55 AM Fishing out of Lincoln city oregon???
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
Doing the family thing next week, headed to the Oregon coast to Lincoln city where my folks rented a beach house. Wondering what the chances are of going out on a charter or guided trip for salmon might be in that area. Never been out on a charter boat... am well known as a would class hurler in rough water.. thanks in advance for any info.

P.S Whats golf like around there.. anything good

#155051 - 07/14/02 02:38 PM Re: Fishing out of Lincoln city oregon???
Thumper Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Pick up a set of "Sea Bands". I would never have believed how effective these things are. Two of us fished Sitka early this spring and the waves were breaking over the pilot house. Never even a moment of queasiness. Those things sure seem to work.

Please join CCA. After only 18 months total Pacific Northwest membership is over 7,000. We need you!

The walls of death have got to go!

#155052 - 07/14/02 05:11 PM Re: Fishing out of Lincoln city oregon???
Doug Kelly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell WA
hi b-run steely, check depoe bay and newport they both run charters, here is one i went with and had great results, sea gull charters (541)265-7441 there out of new port which is about 1/2 houror less further south, depoe bay is only about 15 minutes down the road, get down the oregon coast my self quite a bit my mother inlay lives in yachats in fact are heading down this coming friday night, hope this helps, doug

#155053 - 07/14/02 05:15 PM Re: Fishing out of Lincoln city oregon???
Doug Kelly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell WA
hi b-run steely, check depoe bay and newport they both run charters, here is one i went with and had great results, sea gull charters (541)265-7441 there out of new port which is about 1/2 houror less further south, depoe bay is only about 15 minutes down the road, get down the oregon coast my self quite a bit my mother inlay lives in yachats in fact are heading down this coming friday night, hope this helps, doug, ps nothing runs out of linclon city no port

#155054 - 07/14/02 06:59 PM Re: Fishing out of Lincoln city oregon???
BigShark Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: PDX
B R Steely
Tradewinds Charter out of Depot Bay should have seats open. They have Salmon, Bottom Fish and Crabbing. They might be making Tuna runs now as well but I'm not sure. Lots of guys making this run as the water temp breaks are getting closer to shore. Last I hear was they are hitting tuna less than 30 miles out. Sorry I don't have a number for you on Tradewinds but information should be able to give you a number. Tight Lines

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 985 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |