LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#158091 - 08/23/02 09:13 PM BLUE CREEK THEFT!
Chromeo Offline
Spawner

Loc: Kenmore, WA
Last night FishinSinsation went down to Blue Creek to do a little glowballin. we fish from about 10:00pm to 4:00am and FS crackered a nice fish. We go back up to the car to find the passenger side window smashed in with his CD player ($300) stolen along with 4 speakers($300), his check book, his cellphone ($50), my cell phone($50), and my jacket ($150). mad mad mad mad I have a pretty good idea of the people who did it they better hope i dont see them down there again wearing my jacket... mad The wierd thing about it is that there were cars and campers parked all around it i cant believe they didnt hear anything... FS'S car it totally F***** up. Man im pissed. DONT LEAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE IN YOUR CAR!

TTT mad

#158092 - 08/23/02 10:33 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
That's some tough luck T3. frown

Sorry to hear about it! mad

Anymore...who CAN be trusted? confused

FJ...out.

#158093 - 08/23/02 10:35 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
frown frown

TTT i wont be able to get my window fixed until monday, man that black plastic on her looks nice.
i got most of the blood out, and somehow got the grills to fit back on.. so it doesnt look to bad anymore..

oh man..
i am still ultra pist.. email me when you get a chance and tell me when you're comign back, i need to go home sunday sometime..

#158094 - 08/23/02 10:37 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
it was my ride wink

TTT got lucky he has a truck so we decided to take the rice rocket down..
i am glad i have this thing that goes on teh clutch brake, so they cant start my car, otherwise it would have been probably gone..

#158095 - 08/23/02 10:39 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
egg goober Offline
Juvenille at Sea

sorry to hear the bad news. it's hard to believe that you were the only one to get ripped off, seeing how there are so many "resident campers" there. one of my buddies had a rod stolen right behind his back last year and caught the "CRACKER ASS". some punk kid had my buddies reel and rod and engraved his name on the side of the curado. who the hell would enrave a 100+ dollar reel where it is visible. anyways the kid admitted to it and returned it. the good people at shimano replaced it for him luckily. someday one of us will catch someone and take out everyones aggression on them. and it wuill happen sooner or later.

#158096 - 08/23/02 10:41 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
FS those rice rockets sure are in demand huh? rolleyes wink

Tough breaks... frown

FJ...out.

#158097 - 08/24/02 12:14 AM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Offline
Spawner

Loc: Enumclaw
A friend of mine had a Neon that he had taken and was trickin it niiiiiice. ground effects, chameleon, the works. Some people who rhythm with gasholes threw it over the cliff at mud mountain.

TOTALED!!

Arrrgh... PEOPLE... And other highschoolers wonder why I am so antisocial.

#158098 - 08/24/02 01:33 AM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
glowball Offline
Spawner

Loc: bullcanyon
sorry to hear that man.
I just wish i could catch someone in the act, just once. It would make my life complete. Not just my crap someone elses would still satisfy me. wam bam thank you mam. real sorry to hear that crap. flatlanders trying to make a name for themselves up here in the sticks.

#158099 - 08/24/02 11:09 AM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
crwcbtrk Offline
Parr

Loc: everett, wa
TTT and FS:

Sorry to hear the bad news!
IT's a real frustration when people can't leave other's alone.
And it's those confused few who make it hard for us to trust in general.

Did you have an alarm? Did it sound off?

Although it's illegal to have a loaded firemarm in the vehicle, much less in one's physical possession here in Washington, I have a relative who is a great guy, until you prove your stupidity. He is ex-military, 6'6", 260 lbs., muscle. He reloads and seals shotgun shells with rocksalt and a light powder load, and carries a couple of steel shot rounds. He slings it over his back while fishing either in boat or off dock/shoreline.
He fishes in a different state, and has used the rocksalt rounds twice on high-schoolers and a twenty year old who were trying to break in to his truck as he returned from the river bank.
He caught them, with embedded salt dissolving in their skin, until the police came and took over.

Police warned him the first time. He told them to patrol more often or there would be more.
After the second time, no-one has messed with his stuff!!

I'm not promoting this at all!!! And I don't agree with his tactics, but that's how mad he was about idiotic people.
Around here, the person trying to protect his stuff in this manner will probably be the one shot...and dead!

If entering a known crime area, protect your equipment with an alarm, a steering CLUB, clutch-brake device, removable stereo faces, etc. OR quit going there!!

Again, sorry to hear of the problems!

#158100 - 08/24/02 12:38 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
bank walker Offline
Spawner

Hope you find those sad sacks someday F.S and give them the dunking they deserve! Makes me sick to think there are chickensh** people out there that would do that. Was anybody else broke into, or just you?

Makes me think twice about taking my honda fishin, think i'll stick with the beater S-10...
juss dont take the tires rolleyes
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#158101 - 08/24/02 01:11 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
stilly bum Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: SnoCo
Crwcbtrk, it is not illegal to carry a firearm in Washington. Concealed weapons permits are available to those with clean records. Many of us carry.
Sorry to hear about another theft. It's way too common.

#158102 - 08/24/02 01:44 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
egg goober Offline
Juvenille at Sea

start carrying other lead other than just pencil lead (if you know what i mean).

#158103 - 08/24/02 02:50 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
crwcbtrk Offline
Parr

Loc: everett, wa
Stilly bum,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll check-in with my Seattle Police Officer friend and Sam's Gun Shop here to get the scoop on what I need to do to get a permit to carry loaded.

Wish we could just scare the crap out them thieves enough to stop.

I had something thrown at my car the other night. Didn't know what it was, but knew it came from the stairway balcony of an apartment complex. Hid myself. The culprits (two teenage boys) walked out of their apartment with eggs in hand. I yelled at them "So you are the ones throwing them". I never saw two boys jump so high and back into their apartment so fast! I banged on the door and paced back and forth so they could hear me, with the intention of just scaring them. I placed some tape over their peep hole so they couldn't see out. I think it worked. I had such a good time scaring them, I was laughing so hard I could hardly drive. Went to the manager the next day and asked them to have a talk with them.
Hey, we were teenagers too and did stuff like that. I remember an adult victim of one of my pranks threatening to pummel me if I did it again. My pants were wet when he was done. I stopped! No harm done.

I don't know if it is this simple at Blue Creek or any where else for that matter. Got to get a little tougher, I suppose. Maybe buying a beater just to haul the boat is the ticket.

#158104 - 08/24/02 06:02 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
sinker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Puyallup, WA
Big Bad Voodoo,
I grew up right below Mud Mtn. They've been dumping cars up there for as long as the roads have been there.

They've blocked most of them off now so that it's hard to get close to the edge anymore. When we were kids we liked going up there and seeing how trashed the cars were.

#158105 - 08/24/02 06:23 PM Re: BLUE CREEK THEFT!
beerman4evr Offline
Alevin

Loc: OregonCity
Not sure bout WA but here in OR we can get concealed weapons permits. I have one I carry and I've pulled it. If you get one remember this rule my uncle (an ex-seal) told me if you pull it you better make sure you can use it. This place is gettin messed up when a man cant enjoy his fishin hole without worryin bout his stuff when he gets done. Sorry to hear bout your car and remember even if you dont carry a fish club will hurt a lot. Well gettin ready to head out fishin take it easy everyone.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |