THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#165592 - 11/18/02 05:37 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Loc: Selah Wa.
Bring it on girls!.... as they say"that was then and this is now"

Sweet...... beatin the U dud and clinchin Pac 10 at home in the Apple Cup.

Cougs at #3 in all the polls.....are the fuskies in the top 50....100?

GO COUGS !!!

#165593 - 11/18/02 05:58 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
buckfish Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Kelso
35-10.....Huskies win the apple cup this year....remember kids...u heard it here first....GO DAWGS!!!

#165594 - 11/18/02 06:23 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
RR also insisted that the Ducks would beat the Dawgs. rolleyes Wrong once...........and after Saturday, wrong twice. laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#165595 - 11/18/02 06:49 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Just pushin the fuskies buttons DanS, like I give a rip what the quacks do lol

Nice to see the U dud is playin better, will make for a better game(coug win).

GO COUGS !!!

#165596 - 11/18/02 08:19 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I still find it funny how many people are now willing to admit they are Cougs. For so many years it was a source of shame. Something to be kept hidden and swept under the rug. It's like the movie Revenge Of the Nerds. In the end the nerds take over the college. "I'm a nerd/Coug too". The problem is that was just a movie not real life. Cougs are Cougs and next year at this time they will talk about last year. The year they almost made the BCS. Two years from now they won't admit what school they went to. Where'd you go to college?.....mumble mumble. What's that? WAZZU? HAHAHAHAHA.
A Coug is a Coug is a Coug. You can't change that label no matter how hard you wish. Face it......Coug and loser go hand in hand. They'll Coug it. Why? Because they always do. It's the way the world is.

#165597 - 11/18/02 08:34 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Redmond

#165598 - 11/18/02 08:54 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
The real shame here is the impending letdown that all these bandwagon cougs have in their future. We all know the Dawgs are going to beat the crap out of the cougs, thats a given. But when they suffer from 'coug it' fever and tighten up even more, then UCLA is going to take them down - no BCS, no Roses.

Also, to prove most Pulmanites sniff to much fertilizer growing up and burn their memory, the Dawgs FINISHED the season 3rd in the country just two years ago with a Rosebowl win. Its going to be to bad the cougs can't do their part and represent our State as well as the Dawgs in the national polls. Man, we're tired of having to carry you guys. Safe to say you'll finish by losing 2 or 3 of your last 3 (including whatever bowl that actually takes you) and finish around 23rd.

2 years from now " Hey, back when we had Gesser we had a pretty good team!" Lame -o's.

#165599 - 11/18/02 10:24 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
spawnout Offline
Spawner

Loc: Satsop
Well, one thing all we Wassie predator fans can agree on, it's sure great that all the Oreo bird and rodent fans are being so quiet this year beer

#165600 - 11/18/02 11:15 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Yep........the silence from the pondcrappers and barkrats makes all this chatter from Coug wagonners bearable.

However this game turns out, we'll still know that both teams are better than anything the State of Oregon has to offer. Can't say I'm surprised.

It looks like RN has officially made Bellotti his b!tch..........and he has his eye on that cutie Mike Price now. eek

#165601 - 11/18/02 11:28 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
bank walker Offline
Spawner

All these years, all the trash talking...Gotta love it...Kinda gets that warm fuzzy feeling in ya doesnt it? Well, since im in the comfort of my own house and behind my shield, i might as well let the coug and quack fans have it.

We beat the quaks in a rebuilding year, a year the quaks were supposed to punish everyone...nope sorry duckies, the goof troop came down and layed ur butt out infront of mommy and daddy quak(home field)

OSU - Ummmm yeah, like usual...good or bad year we stil took you behind the good ol' wood shed.

Whats left? WSU...oh yeah...wonder what the UW winning percentage is over you? 90-95% in the last 30 years?? Go ahead and throw ur frozen dog bisquits, cause im stil gonna be waving bye to you as you leave in the 3rd quarter...

Long weekend of drinking Schmiidt for the cougs... muuuhahahahaha evil
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#165602 - 11/19/02 12:20 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

This is getting a little better, maybe it's time for an other fuskie joke.

Q. How many Fuskie fans dose it take to change a light bulb?
A. One to told the bulb as they expect the world to revolve around them. laugh

This being a fishing BB, here's a question for all
you U dud faithful.......how many of you have ordered that new fishing machine ( SLED,DB,OFFSHORE) in your schools colors?
Well this bandwagoneer, has his last 3.... 12 years(2SLEDS 1DB)......funny I see thousands of boats a year and how many are purple and mold.....not very many :p

GO COUGS !!!

#165603 - 11/19/02 12:26 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: West of Eden
Rebuilding in the next few years? WSU only loses 12 seniors and with the injuries we sustained this year most underclassmen in the two and three slots have had three or more starting assignments. The whole D-line except one comes back and they've been the Pac-10 can of whoop ass this year. Linebackers...all return, d-backs, all but Trufant. So, if we can find someone to chuck a ball things could be tough again for visitors to Pullman. We've got a running back that produces and doesn't have to wear homemade t-shirts checking off wins against mediocre teams.

Anyhow, top three winning college football programs in the nation the last two years...
1. Miami (undefeated)
2. Oklahoma (20-3)
3. Washington State (19-3)

Huskies?????-choking on Dawggie Bones since Lambo's boys graduated...Rickys gonna have to videoconference with recruits for a few years....good luck bringing the blue chippers to a tainted program!

Give the Cougs some credit and stop being a bunch of whining Pups. The UW has been mediocre at best the last few years and the Cougs have pretty much kicked butt. Since Erickson's days they've had some good years (Superfly- wouldn't look at 6-5 as a good year at all) or really sucked ass. But now that they are tough you Huskies can't handle playing second fiddle. If it wasn't for your pansy non-conference schedule you'd be 3-8....have fun in Boise.

#165604 - 11/19/02 03:03 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Loc: On a river near you
ONLY BOWLS THE COUG'S SEE, ARE THE ONES THERE SMOKIN!!!!! what

#165605 - 11/19/02 03:05 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Loc: On a river near you
ONLY BOWLS THE COUG'S SEE, ARE THE ONES THERE SMOKIN!!!!! what

#165606 - 11/19/02 03:07 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
Hey [Bleeeeep!]-n-duck, Look at the record, the Dawgs own your sorry ass!!!!
Neuhiesel has never lost to the Cougs!!!!
And the all time record reads something like 75 % dawg wins!!!!
The cougs suck and always will , it is there destiny. I don't expect the Huskies to win saturday, but they probably will because all Mike Price knows how to do is Choke!!!!
And he will be choking on Dawg Food.
deal with it dude!!!!
How can you honestly think that the cougs have had more success than the Dawgs, you cant. Because they are like locust, they have a good year every seven. God I am thankful I am a Dawg and not a Loser!!!!!!!
peace Superfly slap

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#165607 - 11/19/02 03:17 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

SFly- Man you must run around with a cassete of Springsteen's "Glory Days" playing over and over again. There's that whiny "We Suck This year AGAIN" language coming out again....sure you don't call Eugene home? Wah Wah Wah!!! Just a tad hostile after two suck seasons?

#165608 - 11/19/02 11:13 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
RR - you obviously have never seen my sled.

Chuck, just to clarify since you want to go 2 years back. 00 - UW kicked your ass. 01 - UW kicked your ass.

Hope that helps.

#165609 - 11/19/02 11:40 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Last two years?? What are you, a Duck fan? They think college football began in 1994, and apparently if you're a Coug it started two years ago.

Do you see the losses the last two years? Remember who gave you a couple of them? That's right.............now get ready for another.

Saturday, November 23. The day the bandwagon rolled over. laugh

#165610 - 11/19/02 12:12 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

AAAAAHCK!!!! Dan S.....A DUCK FAN?!!!! Jeezus NO MAN. I do root for some teams to lose (UO, MIAMI, SoCAL and UCLA), not exactly for the Dogs to win...christ, never been called a Duck Fan!!!!LOL

All I have to say boys is..."Live in the now".

#165611 - 11/19/02 12:41 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Predator dog, obviously I havn't seen your sled, is it purple and mold? If you ever take it out of the garage, let me know. :p

DanS, I've been a coug since '82........if that makes me a bandwagoneer ........cool beer

Now fuskies just remember in this down year
you still lead the N.W. Pac 10 schools in something?.
...............recuiting violations rolleyes

Well kids, I gotta fish rest of the week, so play nice,have a good Apple Cup(Cougs win) and GO COUGS !!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (wolverine, 2 invisible), 1310 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |