THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#165572 - 11/16/02 07:54 PM Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
spawnout Offline
Spawner

Loc: Satsop
Duck feathers with H2O this week, kitty fur with applesause next week? Why not, look at the stats from the last 2 duck games laugh eek what

#165573 - 11/16/02 09:19 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Ahhhh, yes. It looks like the Apple Cup is going to be a game, huh? Look out Coogs, the Dawgs are comin' to town. Woof.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#165574 - 11/16/02 10:39 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
HBP Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett,Wa
42 unanswered points? The dogs put one one the ducks today! laugh cool

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -

#165575 - 11/16/02 10:46 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug Kelly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell WA
husk the ducks, thats a funny way to say spank? oh well still the same out come, go dawgs

#165576 - 11/16/02 11:33 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
can't resist joining in smile

slap a fish slap for the ducks!

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#165577 - 11/16/02 11:46 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
My beloved Dawgs showed up and did it today.
for all of you doubters, just look at how many returning starters we have coming back next year, 8 on each side of the ball including Cody and Reggie, Two very special players and records will continue to fall everytime they take the field.
I hate The Ducks and the cougs !!!!!!
Go Dawgs, we could ruin it for those hillbillies in pullman next week.
I am looking for the usaul Coug it or cougar Collapse.
Peace Superfly

They all deserve a slap

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#165578 - 11/17/02 12:47 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Redmond

#165579 - 11/17/02 03:24 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

The cougs have been bad for so many years that they don't even pay attention to what goes on over there. Considering that Price does most of his recruting from the L.A. County work release program the only violations that will come there way are for not showing up in court or failing to pay there fines!!!!
Cougs suck and always will, why do you think they put WSU in Pullman!!!
Now get a life and count how many bowls and bowl wins the Dawgs have in comparison to your flash in the pan wish they were in seattle Cougs.
Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

#165580 - 11/17/02 08:00 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
pimpinshrimp Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: whatcom county
Why would anyone wish to be in shiattle?
GO COUGS!

#165581 - 11/17/02 09:48 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Teams that HAVE a past like to talk about it some.

How 'bout the current 4-game Husky win streak over the Coogs? Or are you going to brag about a win you don't have yet?

Put on yer helmets, the Coog bandwagon is about to roll over. Go Dawgs!

#165582 - 11/18/02 12:16 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
bank walker Offline
Spawner

The Cougars have had 2 winning seasons in the last 80 years and everyone on the eastside thinks they should be on the map...WRONG! The Dawgs have always owned the cougars and always will. Hell, we have always owned the Pac10. Our rebuilding years are better than other teams "good" years laugh

We'll see our Oregon neighbors next year in the Dawg Pound! sorry Duck fans frown

top 3 dispicables:

1. Cougs
2. Miami (yes, we own u too)
3. Oreeeegon

Go Dawgs
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#165583 - 11/18/02 12:24 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Sullie Offline
Spawner

i dont see the huskies bein number one in the pac ten or 3rd in the country! Go cougs!

#165584 - 11/18/02 01:27 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Well, that's what happens when you only open your eyes once or twice a century. rolleyes

I haven't seen a RB trophy in Cougville since..................?

#165585 - 11/18/02 01:43 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: West of Eden
I suppose Reggie will come onto the Martin Stadium turf and start lipping off like Ontarrio Smith did last week...worked great for Smith. Sounds like alot of jealous Puppy fans out there would like to be poised to jump in on a Fiesta Bowl berth but ah lets see...flirting with .500 gets you where? Have fun playing Nebraska in the Humanitarian Bowl. sleep

#165586 - 11/18/02 01:55 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Periwinkle Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Mill Creek, WA
Doug P.........Rules!! What kind of rules?? Not socities --- Colfax jail has a section reserved for Cougs from LA (usually full)..... Had any team assaults lately????? laugh laugh

Dawgs on a roll ..... start shakin pussy cats..... beer

#165587 - 11/18/02 02:49 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

"Socities" ..........What are they teaching at the UW? Lets see if I can put this in Husky language. U won um at oregun. Gode , now the tru teste , can the Dwgs keep thar beg srteek alife ? too un aroo.

GO COUGS!

#165588 - 11/18/02 11:03 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Hey Phukhead, why don't you just count bowl wins and conference wins and real non conference opponents. You guys have been to what 2 Rose Bowls in the last 72 years!
Thats what I thought!!!
Now why don't you either spit or swallow that furball before the lack of oxygen does any more damage!!!
The Dawgs havw nothing to loose and the Cougs have everything to loose this week.
Peace Superfly slap

360-888-7772

#165589 - 11/18/02 11:25 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Wow, Superfly you are starting to sound like a Duck fan with that language...

Udub's Non-conference opponents? Lets see...Idaho, Wyoming, (whoops) San Jose St. loss to Michingan. About on par with the Cougs this year.

Fact is husky fans can rest on their laurels for the next century with the success they've had in the last 25 years. Big budget, slick So. Cal coach and AD. Should be a successfull program EVERY year. But the real measure of success comes from hard work that a homegrown Washington coach does with an athletic budget that is 4 times smaller than their cross state rivals. Haven't yet seen Mike Price get banned from visiting recruits...The weasel has to still use underhanded techniques to recruit with all his resources....c'mon Rick. Just hope he doesn't start whining like Bellotti , it'll be unbearable!

Whats up with the convict accusations?!! Did Dawggie fans forget Jeremy Stevens and Jason Shelley?

#165590 - 11/18/02 12:46 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

It's a shame about Jason Shelley, what a talented player he was, By the numbers If Wazzu brought in the $$$ like the UW and had the big time donaters like The Dempsey's then maybe they would get a little more.
You have to go where the $$$ and success is. Yeah the Dawgs could rest on there laurles, but do they ? hell no, we expect nothing but excellence out of the program , much like many other top programs in the country. This year is a failure to us , but for the cougs it would be a great season normally. I hope the Cougs can go get us a rosebowl win this year, would be the first in like what 100 years any ways I think the Dawgs are going to spoil it for them this week which would make me forget about the whole rest of the season. And Yes Belotti is an asshole, I was glad to see the Cougs beat them too!
Peace Superfly slap

360-888-7772

#165591 - 11/18/02 02:41 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

#165592 - 11/18/02 05:37 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Loc: Selah Wa.
Bring it on girls!.... as they say"that was then and this is now"

Sweet...... beatin the U dud and clinchin Pac 10 at home in the Apple Cup.

Cougs at #3 in all the polls.....are the fuskies in the top 50....100?

GO COUGS !!!

#165593 - 11/18/02 05:58 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
buckfish Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Kelso
35-10.....Huskies win the apple cup this year....remember kids...u heard it here first....GO DAWGS!!!

#165594 - 11/18/02 06:23 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

RR also insisted that the Ducks would beat the Dawgs. rolleyes Wrong once...........and after Saturday, wrong twice. laugh

#165595 - 11/18/02 06:49 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Just pushin the fuskies buttons DanS, like I give a rip what the quacks do lol

Nice to see the U dud is playin better, will make for a better game(coug win).

GO COUGS !!!

#165596 - 11/18/02 08:19 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I still find it funny how many people are now willing to admit they are Cougs. For so many years it was a source of shame. Something to be kept hidden and swept under the rug. It's like the movie Revenge Of the Nerds. In the end the nerds take over the college. "I'm a nerd/Coug too". The problem is that was just a movie not real life. Cougs are Cougs and next year at this time they will talk about last year. The year they almost made the BCS. Two years from now they won't admit what school they went to. Where'd you go to college?.....mumble mumble. What's that? WAZZU? HAHAHAHAHA.
A Coug is a Coug is a Coug. You can't change that label no matter how hard you wish. Face it......Coug and loser go hand in hand. They'll Coug it. Why? Because they always do. It's the way the world is.

#165597 - 11/18/02 08:34 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

#165598 - 11/18/02 08:54 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
The real shame here is the impending letdown that all these bandwagon cougs have in their future. We all know the Dawgs are going to beat the crap out of the cougs, thats a given. But when they suffer from 'coug it' fever and tighten up even more, then UCLA is going to take them down - no BCS, no Roses.

Also, to prove most Pulmanites sniff to much fertilizer growing up and burn their memory, the Dawgs FINISHED the season 3rd in the country just two years ago with a Rosebowl win. Its going to be to bad the cougs can't do their part and represent our State as well as the Dawgs in the national polls. Man, we're tired of having to carry you guys. Safe to say you'll finish by losing 2 or 3 of your last 3 (including whatever bowl that actually takes you) and finish around 23rd.

2 years from now " Hey, back when we had Gesser we had a pretty good team!" Lame -o's.

#165599 - 11/18/02 10:24 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
spawnout Offline
Spawner

Loc: Satsop
Well, one thing all we Wassie predator fans can agree on, it's sure great that all the Oreo bird and rodent fans are being so quiet this year beer

#165600 - 11/18/02 11:15 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Yep........the silence from the pondcrappers and barkrats makes all this chatter from Coug wagonners bearable.

However this game turns out, we'll still know that both teams are better than anything the State of Oregon has to offer. Can't say I'm surprised.

It looks like RN has officially made Bellotti his b!tch..........and he has his eye on that cutie Mike Price now. eek

#165601 - 11/18/02 11:28 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
bank walker Offline
Spawner

All these years, all the trash talking...Gotta love it...Kinda gets that warm fuzzy feeling in ya doesnt it? Well, since im in the comfort of my own house and behind my shield, i might as well let the coug and quack fans have it.

We beat the quaks in a rebuilding year, a year the quaks were supposed to punish everyone...nope sorry duckies, the goof troop came down and layed ur butt out infront of mommy and daddy quak(home field)

OSU - Ummmm yeah, like usual...good or bad year we stil took you behind the good ol' wood shed.

Whats left? WSU...oh yeah...wonder what the UW winning percentage is over you? 90-95% in the last 30 years?? Go ahead and throw ur frozen dog bisquits, cause im stil gonna be waving bye to you as you leave in the 3rd quarter...

Long weekend of drinking Schmiidt for the cougs... muuuhahahahaha evil
"I have a fair idea of what to expect from the river, and usually, because I fish it that way, the river gives me approximately what I expect of it. But sooner or later something always comes up to change the set of my ways..."
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#165602 - 11/19/02 12:20 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

This is getting a little better, maybe it's time for an other fuskie joke.

Q. How many Fuskie fans dose it take to change a light bulb?
A. One to told the bulb as they expect the world to revolve around them. laugh

This being a fishing BB, here's a question for all
you U dud faithful.......how many of you have ordered that new fishing machine ( SLED,DB,OFFSHORE) in your schools colors?
Well this bandwagoneer, has his last 3.... 12 years(2SLEDS 1DB)......funny I see thousands of boats a year and how many are purple and mold.....not very many :p

GO COUGS !!!

#165603 - 11/19/02 12:26 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Rebuilding in the next few years? WSU only loses 12 seniors and with the injuries we sustained this year most underclassmen in the two and three slots have had three or more starting assignments. The whole D-line except one comes back and they've been the Pac-10 can of whoop ass this year. Linebackers...all return, d-backs, all but Trufant. So, if we can find someone to chuck a ball things could be tough again for visitors to Pullman. We've got a running back that produces and doesn't have to wear homemade t-shirts checking off wins against mediocre teams.

Anyhow, top three winning college football programs in the nation the last two years...
1. Miami (undefeated)
2. Oklahoma (20-3)
3. Washington State (19-3)

Huskies?????-choking on Dawggie Bones since Lambo's boys graduated...Rickys gonna have to videoconference with recruits for a few years....good luck bringing the blue chippers to a tainted program!

Give the Cougs some credit and stop being a bunch of whining Pups. The UW has been mediocre at best the last few years and the Cougs have pretty much kicked butt. Since Erickson's days they've had some good years (Superfly- wouldn't look at 6-5 as a good year at all) or really sucked ass. But now that they are tough you Huskies can't handle playing second fiddle. If it wasn't for your pansy non-conference schedule you'd be 3-8....have fun in Boise.

#165604 - 11/19/02 03:03 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Loc: On a river near you
ONLY BOWLS THE COUG'S SEE, ARE THE ONES THERE SMOKIN!!!!! what

#165605 - 11/19/02 03:05 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Demon Spey Offline
Smolt

Loc: On a river near you
ONLY BOWLS THE COUG'S SEE, ARE THE ONES THERE SMOKIN!!!!! what

#165606 - 11/19/02 03:07 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Hey [Bleeeeep!]-n-duck, Look at the record, the Dawgs own your sorry ass!!!!
Neuhiesel has never lost to the Cougs!!!!
And the all time record reads something like 75 % dawg wins!!!!
The cougs suck and always will , it is there destiny. I don't expect the Huskies to win saturday, but they probably will because all Mike Price knows how to do is Choke!!!!
And he will be choking on Dawg Food.
deal with it dude!!!!
How can you honestly think that the cougs have had more success than the Dawgs, you cant. Because they are like locust, they have a good year every seven. God I am thankful I am a Dawg and not a Loser!!!!!!!
peace Superfly slap

360-888-7772

#165607 - 11/19/02 03:17 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

SFly- Man you must run around with a cassete of Springsteen's "Glory Days" playing over and over again. There's that whiny "We Suck This year AGAIN" language coming out again....sure you don't call Eugene home? Wah Wah Wah!!! Just a tad hostile after two suck seasons?

#165608 - 11/19/02 11:13 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

RR - you obviously have never seen my sled.

Chuck, just to clarify since you want to go 2 years back. 00 - UW kicked your ass. 01 - UW kicked your ass.

Hope that helps.

#165609 - 11/19/02 11:40 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Last two years?? What are you, a Duck fan? They think college football began in 1994, and apparently if you're a Coug it started two years ago.

Do you see the losses the last two years? Remember who gave you a couple of them? That's right.............now get ready for another.

Saturday, November 23. The day the bandwagon rolled over. laugh

#165610 - 11/19/02 12:12 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

AAAAAHCK!!!! Dan S.....A DUCK FAN?!!!! Jeezus NO MAN. I do root for some teams to lose (UO, MIAMI, SoCAL and UCLA), not exactly for the Dogs to win...christ, never been called a Duck Fan!!!!LOL

All I have to say boys is..."Live in the now".

#165611 - 11/19/02 12:41 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

Predator dog, obviously I havn't seen your sled, is it purple and mold? If you ever take it out of the garage, let me know. :p

DanS, I've been a coug since '82........if that makes me a bandwagoneer ........cool beer

Now fuskies just remember in this down year
you still lead the N.W. Pac 10 schools in something?.
...............recuiting violations rolleyes

Well kids, I gotta fish rest of the week, so play nice,have a good Apple Cup(Cougs win) and GO COUGS !!!

#165612 - 11/19/02 12:42 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Sorry, man. That WAS hitting below the belt. Calling a guy a Duck fan is just uncalled for. laugh

#165613 - 11/19/02 01:41 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Look even the Fly is backin' up," I don't expect the Huskies to win". The Fuskies are going to "DAWG IT" on Saturday. The Weasel is chasing the rats off the ship. If you happen to be fishing around Montlake watch out for Huskies in the water, they are angry and all wet.

GO COUGS!

#165614 - 11/19/02 02:32 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
AkKings Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kelso Wa.
Damn this is some of the best trash talkin I've heard in years, its to bad the Cougs will wither back into mediocrity for the next 10-20 years.

ChucknDuck, you say look at the past 2 years, big deal, what do the Cougs have to show for it? I don't see any Coug fans comparing the past 25 years.
RR, "Purple and mold" come on, I would think even a Coug could come up with something a little more original, guess not.

31-28 Dawgs beer

#165615 - 11/19/02 06:02 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Cougonics....replacing first letters with an 'F'. Like Fougs. Or FAZZU. Or Fosers. I think this came about because the word "last" was so over used in Pullman. So now it's..."damn those Cougs sure finished Fast again".
Or maybe it's just a lisp. Who really wants to try to understand a Coug any way?

#165616 - 11/19/02 06:37 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
bank walker Offline
Spawner

Where's your NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP trophy at Coug fans!??? i dont see one smile

fight huh
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#165617 - 11/19/02 08:43 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
This link shows all of the Pac Ten national championships. http://www.pac-10.org/school-bio/ncaa-champs.html

I didn't see any Washington men's team championships.

In fact WSU has won more championships than Washington. hello

#165618 - 11/19/02 09:35 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Look at the Coog fan grasp for straws. The football National Championship isn't recognized by the NCAA, Pac-10, or any other conference. If WSU had ever been in position to play for it before, you'd have known that.

Here's some other tidbits:

Bowl Game Appearances:
WSU-8
UW-28

Rose Bowl Appearances:
WSU-3
UW-14

Top 10 Finishes:
WSU-2
UW-10

All Americans:
WSU-3
UW-18

Academic All-Americans:
WSU-4
UW-11

Pac-10 Players of the Year:
WSU-6
UW-8

Face it. Nothing's changed. WSU has a couple good years, and then stinks for 5. Two years out of the cellar hardly gives one the right to talk too much smack.

Hey, if you want to look at the National Championship trophy, just stop by Montlake. They even let Coogs look at it. laugh

None of it matters Saturday though. The only thing that matters is who wants it more GO DAWGS.

#165619 - 11/19/02 10:34 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Rapid Robert Offline
Spawner

stlhead, my F came from an Apple Cup tee shirt from about 12-14 years ago....remember
.....Huck the Fuskies :p I keep it in a box with my FUCLA and U of Zero shirts laugh

GO COUGS !!!

#165620 - 11/19/02 10:59 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Robert, The best tee-shirt I saw was "Bone the Dawgs"

Should be a great game!!!

#165621 - 11/19/02 11:00 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
glowball Offline
Spawner

Loc: bullcanyon
why would anyone root for a flatlander team. who cares what they've done. they ain't doing crap this year and that's what counts.
anyone that has a rep for beer will get my support.

#165622 - 11/20/02 12:57 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

The Dawgs Have won 1 National Chapionship and that was in 1991 when they took the coaches poll and the Caines took the writers Poll !!!!!
and Yes I have touched the trophy at montlake!!!!!

They also should have got the trophy in 1985 when they kicked the **** out of Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl, but the writers gave it to BY who, who played a weeker schedule then any Pac 10 team would ever play.

Peace Superfly slap

360-888-7772

#165623 - 11/20/02 01:46 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

Best tshirt I saw during my tenure at WSU...

Ducks Suck...But Dawgs Swallow

Best thing the UW has done in years...started selling WSU gear in the UW bookstore. Smart of the UW bean counters to make $$ off Coug gear. But wading through the riffraff, goth creeps, winos, gangsta wannabees, PETA and Greenpeace petitioners on the Udistirict sidewalks (are they all UW students or actual Husky grads?) must scare away most normal folk.

Aw what the heck....its the Apple Cup and no matter what happens and what each team is playing for its still fun. The bantering makes it even better and I look forward to the game every year. Is it ONLY Wed. morn?!!

#165624 - 11/20/02 10:05 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Thats probably the best thing you saw period, in your 7 years of undergrad at cougville Chuck.

By the way, theres a very nice UW Bookstore in Bellevue. I wouldn't expect many cougs to know about since most of the folks that shop there are either employed with high paying jobs or already retired. You cougs gotta stretch that Walmart paycheck as far as possible and shopping in Bellevue sure isn't going to help. laugh

#165625 - 11/20/02 11:58 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Besides...the bookstore doesn't sell chaw, buckhorn and hay for your date.

#165626 - 11/20/02 01:04 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

A flatlander team?

You must have gone to school at WSU, huh? rolleyes

#165627 - 11/20/02 11:45 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
What do you call a good looking gal on a Cougs arm???

A tattoo fight

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#165628 - 11/20/02 11:59 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
husky87 Offline
Egg

Loc: Renton, WA
Face it Cougs....you are like the perennial C student who gets the occasional A. The Huskies are the perennial A student who gets the occasional C. The fact remains that for you, winning 6 games and going to the Las Vegas Bowl would be a reason to cheer, a season to boast about for 10 years. For the Huskies, its a disappointing season. That alone says all you need to know about the relative success of the two schools.

And another thing....for those Cougs who say the Huskies are "living in the past"....people who say that say it for one reason alone....they have no past.

Enjoy your current success Cougs, for soon enough you will once again wallow in your semi-permanent mediocrity.

#165629 - 11/21/02 12:14 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Asteiger Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Los Angeles
Superfly, your really gettin into this man! I know I know your much bigger then me hello Skeets hello

#165630 - 11/21/02 01:48 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Skeets, living in the Past, The Dawgs are usaully the Team in the top 10, besides what are you going to say next year when you cougs are once again cellar dwellars and we are on top, then you will be saying yeah remember last year when the locust came and we won the pac-10 and choked in the bowl game at the end of the year! When you have a rich tradition and history like the UW then you are expected to always win and be at the top and nothing else will do!!!!
Rember this young grasshopper, Cody and Reggie are both coming back next year and if you have paid attention Cody is the all time pac 10 passing leader. Besides having 8 starters on each side of the ball coming back.
so we will see who is living in the past my young Skeets.

Do you know what a cougar does with there diploma ?
They put it on there dash and use it for a disabled parking permit Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

Peace Superfly slap

360-888-7772

#165631 - 11/21/02 01:50 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Good one Bob, that is killin me beer
Also your care package of new hooks will be sent off tomorrow, I guess I better hope Kent gets his before you get yours or I will hear all about it. slap
Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

#165632 - 11/21/02 03:05 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

#165633 - 11/21/02 08:20 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Taking the Huskies down a notch places them about 7 notches above the Cougs.

#165634 - 11/21/02 09:17 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
glowball Offline
Spawner

Im sure it makes you guys feel better about your teams losing season when you come on a "fishing board" and try and convince the rest of the reading world that your team isn't all that bad, but just face it they stink this year and have no chance against the cougars. Might as well just save face and wait a couple years to start talking maybe then they'll have something going.
With a the controversy over recruiting makes one wonder how they had good teams in the past. Not really we all know why. It'll be o.k. fellas. Maybe start rooting for their women's basketball team or something.
No I didn't attend wsu, but I can't justify supporting your team because of all the peta people they've taught. Don't they have a vegetarian cooking class or something. J/K

#165635 - 11/21/02 10:48 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Whats the last thing a coug says to his date at the end of the evening.............good night mom.

#165636 - 11/21/02 06:25 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Hey Skeets,
Is your Mom Hot ?
I need a Date
Peace Superfly beer beer :p :p

360-888-7772

#165637 - 11/21/02 08:55 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Flashback to November, 2001:

Quote:
they stink this year and have no chance against the cougars.
Didn't we hear this same schpiel last year? Then those silly Cougs danced at midfield in Husky stadium BEFORE the game.

End result was the Cougs got sent packin' to El Paso.

A team that "has no chance" is a dangerous team. Go Dawgs!

#165638 - 11/21/02 09:42 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
bank walker Offline
Spawner

REEGGIIEEEEE.....REGGGIIEEE

evil hello hello :p
- Roderick Haig-Brown

#165639 - 11/21/02 10:26 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dinker Offline
Alevin

Loc: seattle
fuskies...fuskies...fuskies
ya'll need to shut the hell up beer

#165640 - 11/21/02 11:19 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Dan S. Offline

Yep, there's that Cougar class showing.

"I hope Pickett gets hurt".

Are you serious? Get a grip, man. These are college kids playing a game.

Seek help......you are in serious need.

#165641 - 11/22/02 12:46 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Always be a good sport. Be a good sport always.

Bob Robertson,
Voice of the Cougars

smile

#165642 - 11/22/02 01:31 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going fishen saturday.....why'll all of you are glued to the boob tube :p ! But I will stop for lunch with a bit of Cougar Gold cheese....mmmm.....btw how close is Codie to the Pac 10 interception record? :p GO COUGS...the Huskies are just a bunch of Honyachs Joe wink :p or worst yet they are gonna be beat by a bunch of them Honyachs eek eek eek :p !

#165643 - 11/22/02 01:46 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Can you tell who I am rooting for?

How do you neuter a Cougar?
Kick his sister in the jaw!

What do Cougar Football players always get on their final exams?
Drool.

What do you call a cougar golfing with an IQ of 120?
A foursome!

Why are a tornado and a cougar divorce similiar?
You know someone is going to lose a trailer!

What does a Cougar say to a Husky at MacDonald's?
"May I take your order, sir?"

What's the biggest lie told in Pullman?
"I was just helping that sheep over the fence."

What's the number one pickup line used for picking up WAZZU chicks?
"Hey, nice tooth!"

What do Cougar cheerleaders and Cougar quarterbacks have in common?
They're always on their backs.

How do you keep cougars out of your yard?
Put up goalposts.

What has 20 legs and 3 teeth?
The first row of fans at Martin Stadium.

beer

SkyGuy

#165644 - 11/22/02 02:50 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Dinker, you are a classless fool, evil I guess that makes you no different then the rest of the Wazzu phukheads. These are college kids playin there asses off for a college education, but then again you are not educated so I should not expect anything different from you!!

Also any dickhead knows that the NFL requires 3 years of eligibility before you can sign up for the draft.

But then again Most Wazzu players are not there long enough to use 3 years of eligibility, they get busted for ****ing someones mule or something stupid like that or not going to class.

By the way you just wish Guess who was 1/2 the QB as Cody is, Just look at the records falling asshole!!!!!!

you know if the Dawgs were favored I would say the cougars have a chance, but since the Cougs are suppossed to whoop em, then I have to say it will be close with a Picket to Williams going for 65 yards and the winning touch down !!!! hello hello

Then if you do by chance win you have UCLA next week, another loss in the column!!

one of my favorite quotes from the man himself:
"Attending WAZZU is great preparation for real life. It teaches you not to expect too much."
- Don James.

Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

#165645 - 11/22/02 08:37 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

All this talk of recruiting violations. How can you possibly recruit players at WSU without breaking the rules? You can't. This would mean the Cougs just haven't been caught. But who bothers to check on the Cougs? They are a gnat not worth worrying about in the NCAA.
Oh, I forgot to mispell a word for the Coug spell checkers........ANDMJRIMDKS. You'll probably miss the game trying to figure that one out.

#165646 - 11/22/02 09:12 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
glowball Offline
Spawner

Hey superfly
Maybe you might watch how you talk to people. If that stuff had been directed in another direction someone might have a problem with it. Just because you were captain of the cheerleading squad doesn't mean you have to make an a$$ out of yourself on here. Those words you use shows me that you were definetly a scholar of uw. Show's a small IQ when you can't come up with something better than calling a guy a phukhead. real cute.

#165647 - 11/22/02 10:13 AM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

No wonder the Cougs are having good years, they recruit Real Men!!!...here's a quote from Price taken from the Seattle Times

"Price told one reporter this year: "If I go to a recruit's house and there's a pickup truck sitting in the driveway and the old man offers me a beer, I know we have a chance to get this guy. If there's a Mercedes parked in the driveway and they're drinking Chardonnay, I don't know."

Cougs= Guys who's like to be out chasing salmon and steelhead and follow it up with a beer and burger at the Red Rooster.

Huskies= Guys who get stuck watching thier fat, bon-bon eating Mercer Island wives and girlfriends try on clothes at Nordstroms all day and then go out for a lunch of baked brie and a fruit plate at Cafe Pansy-A$$!!!!

Neu-Weas is slated to miss serveral series of the Apple Cup in the second quarter to be fitted for his home monitoring ankle bracelet to be worn for the duration of the coming recruiting season.

#165648 - 11/22/02 12:23 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Get Real Dude, Mike Prices favorite place to recruit is the California Juco leaque which means Junior college for those of you who don't know.
Which also means L.A. County jail because no Div 1 team would take a chance on them because of there criminal histories. So when they end up in Pullman they just tranfer to The whitman county Jail!!!
Peace Superfly

360-888-7772

#165649 - 11/22/02 12:31 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Chuckn'Duck Offline
Returning Adult

So 'Fly,
Huskies must have the inside track on recruiting in the big house with former Husky Jeramiah Pharms as their liason...

#165650 - 11/22/02 02:19 PM Re: Fuskies Huck the Ducks!
Doug P Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Well , it is off to the Apple Cup! Husky fans stop by the RV lot after the game for a beer, you will need one. Play nice while I am gone.

GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 982 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |