Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#170261 - 12/26/02 04:22 AM The Nasty
Haus Offline
Parr

Loc: Shelton to Colorado
I'm gonna hit the nisqually for chums and a couple of other places south of there like that one um little river wink that is one town south of um that Speedway along the freeway there. Man you guys are so zipperlip about it and i dont blame ya. Anyway email me if you want a report on what i see and catch. As for everyone else go to blue creek its kicking ass i hear, hehe.
Matt beer
hey if your in the area tomorrow, we're in a green ranger with matching canopy. cant miss us either, look for the two big ****ers.

#170262 - 12/26/02 08:27 AM Re: The Nasty
Fishaddict Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: lacey, Wa.
I went to Mounts Road Bridge last Saturday and I didnt see any fish caught. I did see a few go by but they were few and far between, this year SUCKS

Are you familiar with Ft Lewis?? The fish stack up below Tank Bridge upriver on Ft Lewis. I talked to a guy who was fishing up there and he stated he caught about 15 one Am two weeks ago. By the time they get that far up they usually are dark then

#170263 - 12/26/02 11:10 AM Re: The Nasty
rustyhook Offline
Parr

Loc: Spanaway, WA
On the 24th went out of Solo Point -- North Fort Lewis --- Several seen rolling we had six hook ups in an hour. --- These should have been headed for the Nasty and with the rain they should be in the river now. Enjoy

#170264 - 12/26/02 02:23 PM Re: The Nasty
FishNg1 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA , USA
Anyone heard the rumor that the tribe had bought the land with the boat launch that abutts "River Bend Campground? Heard that they bought it and are not letting anyone but tribal members, etc. launch there.

Ng

Dad, think that if I practice hard, they'll let me participate in the SRC ?
[Gig Harbor Puget Sound Anglers....Join your local chapter. CCA member

#170265 - 12/26/02 10:11 PM Re: The Nasty
eggroller Offline
Parr

Loc: FT Lewis, WA
Fish, I lived down in that park for a long time, and still have family that lives down there. The tribe hasn't purchased any more land but the owners (club) that owns the park down there have gotten serious about limiting access down there, they even cut off camping by the river for paying guests because of the trash problem. funny thing is that the tribe owns that little launch site but the park has to give them access through the park.If you are serious about getting in there I can help you out just email me at gijoe11520@aol.com

#170266 - 12/27/02 08:32 AM Re: The Nasty
Fishaddict Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: lacey, Wa.
Waterboy

I stopped by the Nasty yesterday. There were alot of cars parked at Mounts Road bridge, I saw alot of chums being caught and they were bright. The best time was at high tide. Good Luck

#170267 - 12/28/02 03:29 AM Re: The Nasty
Haus Offline
Parr

well we went there on thurs and nothing much, but a near brawl on the beach at the bridge, man its just a stupid CHUM. we fished for a while down below the crowds where the put the sleds in, saw and caught nothing. So today i went there and fished the tailout below where we were thurs and man we were wading through the damn things, it was great, gonna be there again tomorrow. beer

#170268 - 12/28/02 10:01 PM Re: The Nasty
RockLizard Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lakewood, WA
If you go, bring lots of patience, crowds were of Blue Creek size today. You'll see everything from guys casting downstream with trout poles to wading halfway across the river and standing where the fish are. Oh yeah, the fish are there, but you'll have some friends to share them with also.

RL

They can have my eggs when they pry em from cold dead hands

#170269 - 12/28/02 10:07 PM Re: The Nasty
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
I heard it was good today. zip

#170270 - 12/29/02 01:23 AM Re: The Nasty
Haus Offline
Parr

went there this morning and hit the incomming tide, fish on every cast till our spot turned into a lake. Then checked out the section above the bridge, like a damn convention. Messed around till the tide started going out then went back to our spot and fished till dark, not as good as morning but still nice numbers commin up, suprising since it was still an outgoing tide. Here's a tip, stand on the bridge and look down both sides at the guys shoulder to shoulder and laugh like we do. Then look down river passed the pool extending from under the bridge to the next one that stretches down to the corner, see the tail out way down there where no people are, go there. Fish go up the middle or inside along shore and i mean like next to the grass, u can see v's everywhere in the water.
matt

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1090 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |